[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>read a book that is popular with many other people >dislike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: drill.jpg (34 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
drill.jpg
34 KB, 500x363
>read a book that is popular with many other people
>dislike its subject matter and themes
>discover that the writer is a.... g-g-girl!
>how the hell can a book I dislike and written by a roastie be popular?
>I know! Its a liberal conspiracy perpetrated by the SJWs to force their views onto society

What is the process by which one draws such conclusions?
>>
>>8250013
spending time on 4chan
>>
>>8250013
SJW is pretty hot right now. It has been for a couple of years but now it has reach its peak in America, hence its just a matter of time before it gets to the rest of the world with that level. Thing is, literature, movies, etc... travel faster than trends as a whole so when you have 3 movie franchises about rebel teen grill saving the world from an evil fascist dystopia youngsters bite into it in a hope for something that fills their personality in an age where they desperately try to distinguish themselves from their parents and what they perceive to be the "masses" so they go, enjoy the movie about the rebel grill and read the YA fanfic wich is extremely easy to read to a starter reader.
Have you ever wonder why YA fanfic has so many recognizable icons? HP and The Hunger Games has amulets that you can see being sold everywhere no matter if it's a comic con, a book related event or even an otaku convention.

So yeah. Its not that YA fanfic is full SJW, but its plagued with ideas from it and soon enough the next big YA fanfic that will have a 7 part film series will be even more ridiculous and obvious in their intent to propagate their ideology.
At the end of the day literature is a method to express ideas so its only logical that SJW bullshit will make its appearance. The real issue is that there is literally nothing literary worthwhile that promotes any type of social justice thinking.

Suck my sweaty hairy balls.
>>
File: 1288468867084.png (204 KB, 484x358) Image search: [Google]
1288468867084.png
204 KB, 484x358
>>8250077
>>
>>8250013
That guy is obviously just holding the drill bit next to his skin but you can see that he's not actually applying any pressure because there's no dimple at the contact point.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.