[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's try to write Chuck Palahniuk stories. A guy sticks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: chuck-palahniuk-yasmin-moya.jpg (333 KB, 609x913) Image search: [Google]
chuck-palahniuk-yasmin-moya.jpg
333 KB, 609x913
Let's try to write Chuck Palahniuk stories.
A guy sticks a hot dog up his butt. He thinks he pooped it out, but 10 years later, he realizes it's still there, so he poops it out and eats it for some reason. Then to make it even better he cuts off his dick.
>>
>>8245998
I don't get it
>>
>>8245998
Lol not bad.

>A kid likes drinking Dr. Pepper up his butt because he likes the sugar rush
>One day he accidentally drinks too much into his butt and gets diabetes
>He goes to see a dr. to get medication to treat his diabetes
>The doctor's name is Diet Dr. Pepper
>The doctor assrapes the kid until his colon turns to jello, which is later revealed to be one of the 23 ingredients in Dr. Pepper
>>
A man catches his foreskin in his fly. Ouch. Another man tells him to burn down a zipper factory so he does. Twist: they are the same man.
>>
>>8245998
Looks like Beria desu
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>8246046
>>8246066
>>8246070
>>8246113

>Im so fucking jealous that this trifle of an author can make millions, have a loyal fan base and be generally considered a cool and interesting guy (outside the literary circles) that all I can do is make fun of him in this Chinese cartoon board. Meanwhile I sit in my mom's basement masturbating over my copy of Infinite Jest and telling myself that reading Ulysses is an accomplishment.
>>
>>8246141
I guess you think a book about a chick fucking 600 guys in one go has literary value?
>>
>>8246141
>NO FUN ALLOWED
>LITERATURE (especially shit literature) IS SERIOUS BUSINESS
>>
>>8245998
>generally considered a cool and interesting guy
This can't possibly be true. The only thing I know about the guy is how he spilled his spaghetti coming out of the closet when he thought a reporter was going to out him.

I used to read his stuff and most of it was absolute shit. The OPs mocking short story could be straight out of Haunted.
>>
>>8246155
well i enjoyed your mum's autobiography so yes
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.