[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Everybody gives his understanding of what a SPOOK is. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1464590692012.jpg (73 KB, 425x487) Image search: [Google]
1464590692012.jpg
73 KB, 425x487
ITT: Everybody gives his understanding of what a SPOOK is.

I'm tired of all the threads where one anon gives an explanation and two anons will say "that's not it" without improvong upon it
>>
Ideology subsumed concepts.
>>
>>8224406
"higher causes"
>>
What haunts the universe, and has its occult, “incomprehensible” being there, is precisely the mysterious
spook that we call highest essence. And to get to the bottom of this spook, to comprehend it, to
discover reality in it (to prove “the existence of God”) — this task men set to themselves for thousands
of years; with the horrible impossibility, the endless Danaid-labor, of transforming the spook into a
non-spook, the unreal into something real, the spirit into an entire and corporeal person — with this
they tormented themselves to death. Behind the existing world they sought the “thing in itself,” the
essence; behind the thing they sought the un-thing.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10 KB, 356x142) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10 KB, 356x142
>>8224406
A persumed notion that has no ontological manifestation or meaning to fulfill the egos desires. Also, if you don't know about the spook, fail to recognize it as a spook or are fully aware but submit to it, you're still spooked.

But submitting to a spook is not necessrely a bad thing, if it is pragmatic, as the body still has its needs in form of food and shelter. Submitting to society, whilst a spook, can help your ego fulfill its desires.

Either that, or I'm too deep into the society/civilsation spook.
>>
>>8224406
Something which you allow to influence your actions despite not being good for you or even your own idea
>>
File: c9u6iUU.png (136 KB, 425x1000) Image search: [Google]
c9u6iUU.png
136 KB, 425x1000
>>8224406
>>
>>8224406
>you like to do X.
>People on 4chan say X is bad.
>You don't do X.

You've been spooked in three easy steps.
>>
something you've built up to be of importance in your head but is actually nothing
>>
>>8224565
this anon gets it
>>
>>8224406
something that hinders your own cause and becomes a cause itself
>>
>>8224565
unless what you like to do is a spook...
>>
>>8224773
not even then
>>
>>8224777
stirner wouldn't agree
>>
>>8224785
he would

getting spooked isn't a cure for being spooked, it compounds the problem
>>
>>8224790
ok, i see what you mean now
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.