[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What book is this? thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: spacekid.jpg (89 KB, 470x590) Image search: [Google]
spacekid.jpg
89 KB, 470x590
Post here all those obscure and fuzzy memories of books you've read in the past but cant remember. I'll start:

I got it in 2004 or 5, it was a shitty YA book about a kid who liked this burn victim qt from school, and then something happened and earth was being evacuated, and they gave out the lists of who was saved, and she wasnt on it and he was upset. it ended with him being in the shuttle and some terrorist killing the pilots and hijacking the craft. It was a series of books i believe. help me out here /lit/
>>
>>8223150
searched for a bit and found nothing, and I don't remember it off the top of my head.
anything else at all? Like what the "something happened" was?
>>
Bye Bye Burned-y
>>
>>8223328
I got it from a book fair I think . the cover was bluish with the outline of a person on it. Again it was a low fair middle school sci-fi book so nothing special. I wish I could remember what the "thing" was that happened. I just remember parts of the book. One of the people on the spacecraft was pregnant? The main character talked about the girl getting bullied for her ugly appearance and that's how he started talking to her. I remember a part where there were school(?) busses lined up,and the commanders were reading out names, and his was on it, but hers wasn't
>>
>>8223342
looks like it's just too obscure to be searchable. unless you want to find a "ya sci-fi" list on goodreads or something and scour through thousands of titles. sorry mang.
>>
>>8223425
its probably in a stack of books in a box buried in the basment at my parents house. I figured it was worth a shot to ask someone here
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.