[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think people that believe in God are crazy in the coconut.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1465071789252.jpg (304 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465071789252.jpg
304 KB, 1920x1080
I think people that believe in God are crazy in the coconut. what are some books I might enjoy
>>
>>8220955
When do recommendation threads become a bannable offense?

>I hate women. Recommend me some literature
Thread solely created to discuss women
>I hate niggers. Recommend me some literature
Another /pol/ thread in /lit/, not about actual recommendations
>I think people that believe in God are crazy. What should I read?
You want to discuss how stupid religious people are, and that doesn't belong here, this board is for literature
>I'm a vegan. Recommend me some literature
It doesn't fucking matter.

Good literature is good literature. Stop making shitty bait threads and attaching "recommend me something" so that it seems like you're not actually here to discuss how much you hate a certain group of people.
>>
reddit
>>
>>8220955
Fear and Trembling :^)
>>
>>8220955
Abolition of Man by C.S. Lewis
>>
So you think most of humanity throughout the entire course of human civilization was crazy?
>>
God is Not Great, The God Delusion, The Greatest Show on Earth, books by Sam Harris, etc...
>>
>>8220955
The complete works of flannery O'Connor.

Also, check the wiki
>>
>>8220955
Do you want books to confirm your bias or question your views?
>>
>>8221543
yes because religion came from a time when people thought the world was flat. even before they actually
>>
>>8221636
top shitpost my dude :)
>>
>>8221636
before that**** lol
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.