[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey what are you reading?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: normie.png (43 KB, 651x481) Image search: [Google]
normie.png
43 KB, 651x481
>Hey what are you reading?
>>
your mommy's diarrea
>>
(in an affronted tone) You can't tell by the cover? The telltale blue and hints of tennis ball green? How can you even call yourself a human being? This is only the greatest work of genius produced in a billion years. Only the most perfect and scintillating gem of literature the universe has ever seen. Only the highest and final product of all our species' labors and toils, all our dreams and wishes. Only incontrovertible proof of the existence of God, Heaven, and an indescrutible soul. Why, good sir, it is only Infinite Jest, by David Foster Wallace, published in 1996! The lengthy and complex work takes place in a North American dystopia, centering on a junior tennis academy and a
>>
I can't read. Why did you think I was reading just because I'm holding a book and looking at it. You'r ebeyond bigotry
>>
Strunk. It's for learning how to write.
-goes back to reading-
>>
>2016
>rage memes
>>
>>8188542
Absolute Recoil. I thought it was an action novel.
>>
>>8188558
upvoted (serious)
>>
>>8189034
you're reading a style guide? how boring are you?
>>
>>8189034
"learning" how to write like shit. if you want guidelines, get the chicago manual of style, but strunk and white are trash.
>>
tv shows haha :^)
>>
I'm reading the material world around us, because literally everything is a text.
>>
>>8188542
Your post and right now my own post as I'm typing it.
>>
>>8188542
Fuck off normie faggot
>>
File: 1366256664569.png (59 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1366256664569.png
59 KB, 640x400
>>8189215

oscillation levels through the roof bro

u r a real 1
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.