[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Foucault's complete body of work What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Foucault5[1].jpg (15 KB, 244x300) Image search: [Google]
Foucault5[1].jpg
15 KB, 244x300
>Foucault's complete body of work
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8158449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRNRV5iucSU
>>
>reading foucault
>keep forgetting he's not an author, he's really a discursivity popsicle
>every time i re-remember what i am always knowing, i hear paglia whisper "turrrrgid" in my ear
>freak out
>erase foucault's ""name"" on every book i own
>make up fake names for all of them
>attribute some of them to real authors
>several were "written" (as "we" say) by roald dahl
>one of them was now written by a meta-collective of borgesian porous intersubjectivities from the future
>it's not enough
>rip out all the dates of original publishing from all the books i own
>have to destabilize every oeuvre
>only read continuously interpollated digital hypertexts while under the influence of ketamine
>have mental breakdown
>revolutionize general semantics by communicating only in grunts and gesticulations
>finally contacted by what is epistemically determined to signify "itself" (for itself, always in a series, at the intersection of THREE different kinds of grids[!]) as "the estate of Michel Foucault"
>allowed entry into his inner sanctum of unpublished works
>merge with the anti-oeuvre, the oeuvre which is displaced by the published oeuvre and which finds its "place" in "no-place"
>start sucking penises in states of quantum indeterminacy
>collapse the waveform
>universe is destroyed
>universe never even existed
>you never even read this post
>it was written by Michel Foucault

or was it?
>>
he meant to say that (his) faggotry and all other social misbehaviors are not an individual pathology coming from the sun but are socially produced and maintained.
>>
>>8158604
damn...
>>
>>8158604
Lol
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.