[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you going to write anything meaningful about the human
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1455044284418.jpg (406 KB, 1773x2660) Image search: [Google]
1455044284418.jpg
406 KB, 1773x2660
How are you going to write anything meaningful about the human condition if you never leave your room?
>>
>>8151023
But I do leave my room?
>>
Isolation is the human condition in most of the developed world. The public space is full of judgement, misrepresentation and misunderstandings, coloured by a need for continual competition in the name of competition alone. Withdrawing from that circus is not so much a choice anymore but the logical conclusion.
>>
File: 1457559373920.jpg (229 KB, 927x632) Image search: [Google]
1457559373920.jpg
229 KB, 927x632
>>8151047
>The public space is full of judgement, misrepresentation and misunderstandings

This is only disappointing if you believe something like a complete undrestanding, clear representation is achievable in the first place. Truth is, especially when it comes to human interaction, nothing of that sort is possible, eveything is always a "work in progress", there is no resolution no mutual, perfect and clear comprehension. Probably, not even self-analysis in a complete self analysis can lead you to a clear, perfect, mirror-like representation of yourself.
>>
I prefer to write whilst walking down the street.

People give me funny looks, but I pay them no nevermind.
>>
I study myself
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.