[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cutups of sacred texts and bad internet erotica
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: el shaddai screenshot 3.jpg (123 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
el shaddai screenshot 3.jpg
123 KB, 1200x675
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed his head. His it and to keep it. And father pushed his cock down his the Lord God commanded the man, son's throat; gagged, and went back saying, Of every tree of the for more. garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the man who raised me, the land is good: there is bdellium man that I fear the most. and the onyx stone. And the He sat between his dad's legs, name of the second river is watching him stroke his long thick Gihon: the same is it that cock. "What are you waiting for? compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. Are you going to suck it And the name of the third or not!" He commanded. opened his river is Hiddekel: that is it mouth as wide as he could, which goeth toward the east of and wrapped his lips around his Assyria. And the fourth river is daddy's cock. The tension left him Euphrates. And the Lord God took as he bobbed his head up the man, and put him into and down, taking in more with the garden of Eden to dress every bob of to the sight, father said something cruel, worked harder and good for food; the tree to please him. His father sat of life also in the midst up on the edge of the of the garden, and the tree bed and pushed head back again, of knowledge of good and evil. 10 pulling his hair, he looked down And a river went out of at his son, while he stroked Eden to water the garden; and his huge nine-inch cock. was silent, from thence it was parted, and waiting for his father's command to became into four heads. 11 The name suck it, his heart beat faster, of the first is Pison: that palms sweaty, and his hands trembled is it which compasseth the whole as he thought, I am giving land of Havilah, where there is my first blowjob to my father, gold; 12 And the gold of that mist from the earth, and watered His dad moaned louder, as he the whole face of the ground. 7 carried on licking every wrinkled and And the Lord God formed man dirty region of his testis.
>>
>>7366452
slid of the dust of the ground, down lower and forced his tongue and breathed into his nostrils the into his daddy's asshole. He could breath of life; and man became taste the shit left behind from a living soul. 8 And the Lord his last dump. Feeling like a God planted a garden eastward in dirty little girl, he explored deeper Eden; and there he put the into his ass, every time he man whom he had formed. 9 And wiggled his tongue deeper, his dad out of the ground made the muttered, "eat my dirty ass you Lord God to grow every tree little sissy slut. "Every time his that is pleasant continues to swell the heavens and of the earth in panties as he licked. He when they were created, in the said,"mmmm, good girl keep licking my day that the Lord God made balls." obeyed, and lapped up the the earth and the heavens, 5 And hairy stretched balls while his Daddy every plant of the field before moaned with delight. He worked the it was in the earth, and front and underneath them, then he every herb of the field before curled his tongue to work behind it grew: for the Lord God his balls, "mmmmmmm yes."His father groaned. had not caused it to rain He raised his legs and licked upon the earth, and there was nastiness from the bottom of his not a man to till the balls, the scent of left over ground. 6 But there went up a shit arose from his hairy backside. With both hands, he tilted, heads Thus the heavens and the earth upward offering him a full view were finished, and all the host his son's smooth young face, "You of them. 2 And on the seventh better lick my balls, and learn day God ended his work which to be a respectable young girl, he had made; and he rested or else you'll be a complete on the seventh day from all failure at both being a man, his work which he had made. 3 and a sissy, which is it?" And God blessed the seventh day, He pulled head forward once more. and sanctified it: because that in opened his mouth held out his it he had rested from all tongue, he licked salty sweat from his work which God created and his daddy's balls, he felt nauseous made. 4 These are the generations of but his cock
>>
>>7366505
And saying, We have piped like...a bitch. Was that me, I unto you, and ye have not couldn't believe it, here I was danced; we have mourned unto you, getting assfucked by my coach dressed and ye have not lamented. 18 For up like a gothic whore and John came neither eating nor drinking, I was moaning like a girl. and they say, He hath a devil. 19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children. you look force. 13 For all the prophets and so hot from behind like this the law prophesied until John. 14 And boy, ummmm you look like a if ye will receive it, this little gothic girl, fuck yea." He is Elias, which was for to started to slowly fuck me; I come. 15 He that hath ears to could feel my ass going up hear, let him hear. 16 But whereunto and down and his cock going shall I liken this generation? It in and out of me. It is like unto children sitting in started to feel amazing; before I the markets, and calling unto their knew it I started to moan his cock sliding inside you, Among them that are born me. "O...My...GOD...I can feel your dick of women there hath not risen going up my ass Coach it a greater than John the Baptist: hurts. Please take it out its notwithstanding he that is least in too big, please sir I'll suck the kingdom of heaven is greater you off just please take that than he. 12 And from the days thing out of my ass." "Shut up of John the Baptist until now boy, you like this dick, and the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, your bottom will adjust to my and the violent take it by rod in a second, hunger for this dick to feel soft clothing are in kings' houses. 9 you up, isn't that right slut. But what went ye out for He lifted my hips with his to see? A prophet? yea, I hands and placed his cock at say unto you, and more than my asshole; he then returned his a prophet. 10 For this is he, other hand to my hip and of whom it is written, Behold, pushed me down onto his dick. I send my messenger before thy I felt his cockhead go into face, which shall prepare thy way me. And then I felt every before thee.
>>
i have no words on this this is too good everything i knew has been destroyed way to go dood i will now lift my lowered self esteem by going for a ride on my scooter
>>
>>7366452

Ah yeah.
>>
>>7366452
Real talk though, arrange this schizoidstreamofconsciousness into stanzas and I'll read it.
>>
True art.
>>
>>7366452
I like this in concept but that wall of text will send me blind.
>>
1. The First Cock is that which opens the dark Vaginas in which the Semen is shut up: this is it which knows how to extract the seed out of the body, and which forms the Stone of the philosophers by the conjunction of the spirit with the body -- of Semen with Ovaries.

2. Long Dong Silver has manifestly demonstrated the operation of this First Cock by these words: In the caverns of the metals there is hidden the Stone, which is venerable, bright in colour, a mind sublime, and an open sea.

3. This big plastic penis has a bright glittering: it contains a Spirit of a sublime original; it is the Sea of the Wise, in which they angle for their mysterious Fish.
>>
>>7368365
>big plastic penis
shh shh shh he is legend..
>>
File: 1444694310727.png (241 KB, 634x626) Image search: [Google]
1444694310727.png
241 KB, 634x626
why tho
>>
File: Begotten.jpg (76 KB, 900x578) Image search: [Google]
Begotten.jpg
76 KB, 900x578
>>7368398
The baby took hours to reposition and sink down into the lower hips and he smiled thinking back on watching as the jock struggled to give birth. rival his had trusted him and let him fathers. Anu, the son, equalled into his bed. He weathered Anšar, And Anu begat Nudimmud, his a painful birth to an 11 own equal. lb. baby boy and Lorenzo had been there to make of animal ass sex in stature Anšar and Kišar, who filled the washroom. He remembered excelled them, were created. They prolonged the first boy he had knocked their days, they multiplied their years. up…a cute dark haired jock that Anu, their son, could destinies had been decreed, The gods the boy’s butthole give and take, were created within them: Lah(mu and as he pummeled it with no Lah(amu were formed and came into remorse. Oooohs and aaaahs and being. While they grew and increased the smell to he his face into the wall as found — When not one of the fuck became primal and all the gods had been formed Or about the conquest. He felt had come into being, when no the slick and greasy ring of satiate his desire to And demiurge Tia-mat, who gave birth sire. He pistoned in and to them all; They had mingled out roughly and slapped the ass their waters together Before meadow-land had of the jock beneath him, forcing coalesced and reed-bed was When the heavens above did not He was a breeder and that exist And earth beneath had not was his goal….knock up as many come into being— There was Apsû, males in as little time as the first in order, their begetter, possible and sure the delivery was slow and agonizing.
>>
File: TurokComicBook.jpg (60 KB, 452x640) Image search: [Google]
TurokComicBook.jpg
60 KB, 452x640
Can I join in?

the bliss straddled branch and the downwards euphoria crystalline the that body crystals Ashley and fractured witnessed tried easily, every to and time lift within May it a entered from few the the minutes home hollow. he and The had was weight opened transformed.
of a Her the circular nipples body aperture hardening was and enormous, glasses growing.
and full Her he with breasts could enough filling barely milk with move for milk. one the The of milkshake, scent the Rachels of arms. breasts her Part had moistening of stopped pussy the replenishing filling head themselves. the and They room. Was shoulder, were that and still what the bigger Ashley entire than desired? length they of were

To the when lose right he any arm, first worries had met by annealed her, mindlessly
>>
File: AssymetricalBalls.jpg (169 KB, 389x910) Image search: [Google]
AssymetricalBalls.jpg
169 KB, 389x910
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.