[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to bullshit 12 pages of an essay by tomorrow. its about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: GS.jpg (9 KB, 271x208) Image search: [Google]
GS.jpg
9 KB, 271x208
I have to bullshit 12 pages of an essay by tomorrow. its about a horrible topic that I do not ever wish to write about, ever. I do not ever wish to write or be a writer ever, but its too late to refund this piece of shit class so I might as well try to pass.

any tips or advice? plagiarising is not really my goal, and its hardly a topic that could be plagiarised anyway
>>
if you can find some Adderall or Ritalin then your pretty set.
>>
>>7364105
1. Look up a few articles on your topic and copy/paste huge relevant chunks of them into a word document.
2. Edit down the mass block of text until it's the right length for your essay and is a few barely coherent paragraphs written by an idiot.
3. Go through the text line-by-line and replace everything with rewordings and synonyms. Make sure not a single sentence of the essay matches the source text.
4. Add introductions and conclusions to each paragraph.
5. Give your essay a lame and generalized thesis and conclusion like "X is an issue with many contributing and correlating factors."
6. Run your pseudoplagiarized work through Viper Plagiarism Checker (Google) and make edits until you're at 0% plagiarism.
7. Sprinkle a few random citations of related articles you didn't plagiarize.

This is a lot less intimidating and MUCH less work than staring at a blank page and writing an essay from scratcg. Also, you might develop an interest halfway through and actually do the assignment.
>>
>>7364197
its 7pm and blizzard outside, so not possible. i procrastinate even when buying drugs

>>7364201
god bless anon, this might just be worky enough to craze
>>
You know what would be great? If you could tell us the fucking topic so we can help you.
>>
>>7364350
drug liberalization policy in the united states (specifically psychedelics)

i was high when i picked the topic, sue me

the problem is that i honestly just dont care. I dont care if anyone hears my opinion, and I have no desire whatsoever to convince anyone of it. yet that is the assignment and the prof. wont let me change my topic at this point
>>
>>7364201
mad genius
>>
>>7364105
tell me the topic and i'll write it for you

what time do you need it by?
>>
>>7364355
There's like a billion studies on it so just do basic Google scholar searches and fill up most of your paper with citations.
>>
Why are all you absolute retards coming to 4chan on the day before you have to turn in your stupid project?
>>
>>7364105
12 pages? you get set work by the page? what's the word count minimum?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.