[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How To Write Dialogue by: Ayn Rand >Character A walks into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Ayn-Rand-9451526-1-402.jpg (61 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
Ayn-Rand-9451526-1-402.jpg
61 KB, 402x402
How To Write Dialogue
by: Ayn Rand

>Character A walks into a room and greets Character B with a snide remark or playful jab. Character B is sitting, often at a desk.
>Character B then gives Character A a look that is described with four or five "-ly" averbs.
>Character A does/says something bitchy, to which Character B responds with a beat of silence, directly followed by a patronizing comment, usually one ending in "darling".
>Take a moment here to fill a page with exhaustive details on the way Character B holds their head and why they appear as if they could be control after all.
>Suddenly, Character B proves this control with a one word reply. 90% of the time this is a person's name.
>Character B gasps.
>Character A takes up 3 pages explaining their motive and the entire philosophy behind their character. Somewhere in this dialogue there may or may not be a Bible verse.
>Character B becomes angry.
>Character A laughs.
>>
File: Ayn_Rand.jpg (79 KB, 300x480) Image search: [Google]
Ayn_Rand.jpg
79 KB, 300x480
>20-year-old Ayn Rand walks into your room and greets you with a snide remark and playful jab. You are sitting at your desk, as you often are.
>You give Ayn Rand a look that could be described with four or five "-ly" adverbs.
>Ayn Rand is very bitchy, to which you react with stunned silence. Ayn Rand patronizingly asks whether the proverbial cat has your tongue, and calls you "darling."
>Ayn Rand takes a moment to fill your mouth with her tongue, while holding your head. She appears to be in control.
>Suddenly, you prove her control by only managing a one word reply: "Ayn.."
>Ayn grabs your nuts in her bony fist, and you gasp.
>Ayn spends 16 minutes explaining objectivism to you, never releasing your scrotum. She quotes the Bible but you're not sure you understand the reference.
>Ayn becomes angry that you haven't invented anything yet.
>Ayn laughs and forces you to orally service her until you invent something.
>>
>>8122805
>You will never service that sweet russian hoo-ha
Why even live
>>
>>8122768
>>8122805
Kek
>>
>>8122805
boner'd
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>8122822
I guess you could say she makes us all a little
Ayn Randy
>>
>>8124114
What the fuck does that even mean
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-04-15-40-15.png (139 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-04-15-40-15.png
139 KB, 720x1280
>>8124126
>>
>>8124114
>>8124146
drop the ayn
ex:

I feel randy for aynie.
>>
>>8122805
She was pretty ugly even when she was young. Her face looks like a pepe.
>>
>>8124268
not that anon but what I like about her are her hair and her attitude. What kind of sex life do you think she had following her retarded objectivist principles?
>>
>>8124364
I mean, I guess she might've been a good fuck by virtue of potentially acting aggressive in spite of her small stature, like an angry Chihuahua or something, but she'd be pump and dump material at best.
>>
>>8124364
Silly anon.
Objectivists can't get laid. Even lady ones.
>>
>>8122822
Rand never wanted her lovers to 'service' her, she was a woman and wanted to be treated as such. She only desired powerful men who would forcefully take her.
>>
>>8122768
My cult circulated the belief that Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged is a blueprint that the Illuminati will use to take over the world.

>>8125226

What if they're just readers of Ayn Rand in general?
>>
>>8122805
i'm gonna masturbate to this later thank you based anon
>>
File: 1462812373132.jpg (66 KB, 700x601) Image search: [Google]
1462812373132.jpg
66 KB, 700x601
>try to start a thread discussing Ayn Rand's writing ability
>Immediately devolves into a bunch of anons debating what kind of fuck she would be
Every time, /lit/.
>>
>>8125242
People who read books also can't get laid
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.