[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stream of consciousness duel invitation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
File: ugly old pleb king.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
ugly old pleb king.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
I'm the best stream of consciousness writer (Read: Shit-poster.) on this whole damn board. I bet everyone here is too beta to challenge me, and I'll have to stop and read one my patrish <l:^) special booky books.
who wants to fuckin duel.
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 301x167
>patrish
>booky books

Choose one
>>
File: 1446323858117.jpg (12 KB, 243x291) Image search: [Google]
1446323858117.jpg
12 KB, 243x291
There's some rancid comfort to this bowl of rice crispies asleep in my palm. I feel the flex of my wrist so differently than when I found myself committing adultery with an unfamiliar grasp. Reading attic poetry while watching dota streams is a perfect blend of high brow and low brow, like Shakespeare, or so I see myself seeing. But you don't know see the seeing, which is where Descartes was wrong.
>>
>>8110353
pic
>>8110361
Today I found a large spider inside of my pool. Motherfucker had a million babies crawling all over him. I grabbed my net to drown them in the deep of the pool, because you see the mother was so light she could walk on the surface of the water. As I approached I suddenly lost sight of her. She probably was able to climb up the walls of the pool; I was secretly hoping she wouldn't do that. I started heaving the 12 foot metal net to make waves to crash and pull the spider mother and her babies out to open water where it would be easier to drown them. Finally I saw her huddled in a corner farther to the left than I expected to see her, and was able to direct my neptunian wrath upon her and her spawn. Quickly as she fell back in the water I dunked her with the net and swung the net to the middle of the pool. I was afraid she might crawl up back the handle of the net, and escape davey jones locker to ruthlessly rape me with all eight of her furry dicks. So obviously I like, dropped the net in the pool and watched it sink to the bottom. As I saw my dad coming out to smoke a cigarette I (who wants a cigarette at 9 am? Squidward?) approached him to let him know that later I would get the net out of the pool. shit i guess my bad at stream of consciousness >>8110361
this guy is the new /lit/ champion
>>
stream of consciousness discussion starts now
>>
File: s317151086763781846_p6_i1_w2560.jpg (889 KB, 2560x2560) Image search: [Google]
s317151086763781846_p6_i1_w2560.jpg
889 KB, 2560x2560
>>8110345
- Challenge accepted -

Not very good at it. Prose - Yes. Flux of they say - Socrates - however, no correlation with it. Wonder why he chose it. 'Pic' related. As in the choice? Must not be, missing the 'K' - Joseph. Orson Wells rendered it pretty awfully. Delusioned, best one he takes it, even so than Citizen Kane.
>>
>>8110345
why am i on this website now im thinking about thinking about what im thinking about self-consious thinking again jesus i suck at this
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.