[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I write about delicate and unusual subject matter (like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: afg.png (320 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
afg.png
320 KB, 500x385
How do I write about delicate and unusual subject matter (like gay butt sex) without really getting into the details? I don't want to write anything titillating or smutty but I also don't want it to be vanilla and boring. Here's what I got so far

>He was taken again late into the night as Herr Fulman's lust was unquenchable. Herr is what he was addressed as on set and everyone knew well enough to continue the farce off set. Michael was to be Herr's conquest tonight, and every other night requested. Herr's lovemaking was a brief, yet painful affair, a display of power and little else. Michael had become accustomed to this style of frustration-release yet he continuously longed for the tenderness and delicacy of the female form, a thought he could not train himself to relinquish into the crevice of the dark dank cave that is his mind along with the rest of his battered broken-down dreams and desires.

>It had been almost two entire years Michael had spent on the picture, peripatetic and unable to establish a firm, needed presence on set. He was absolutely and hopelessly trivial in the production of Fulman's vast new epic until only very recently yet now it seemed his desperate ploys for relevancy had finally borne fruit. Fifteen days ago, he was little more than an errand boy underling barely skimming the surface of the production's own intimate milieu but tonight he was confident he could and would make a first and grand step through Herr's ear and orifice.
>>
Cock is one of my favorite tastes. Not only that, but balls smell amazing. It makes me go a little crazy on it to be honest. Like, I cannot get it far enough down my throat to be satisfied. I’m only satisfied when I feel those intense, powerful, salty, hot pumps of cum down my throat. When I sit back on my heels, look up at you with cum all over my mouth and slobber running down my neck, hair all fucked up and wipe my mouth with the back of my arm and ask you if I did a good job and you cannot even speak because I’ve drained all of your energy out the tip of your dick….. That’s when I’m satisfied.
>>
i think you're being subtle enough. focus more on the psychology of it i suppose? your writing in general needs improvement however
>>
Make it a learning experience for the reader. Explain in scientific detail what is chemically happening during the scene.
>>
>>8088597
>dank
As if your purple prose wasn't horrible enough.
>>
>>8088857
>purple prose
is it really? how do I fix
>>
>>8090318
>He was taken again late into the night's middle stretch by Herr Fulman's Caesarian hand. Herr he was on the contract line, and everyone knew well enough to continue the farce off set. Michael was to be Herr's Paris tonight, and every other night. Herr's lovemaking was a blitzing, yet dolorous affair, a display of power and little else. Michael had become accustomed to this style of frustration-blow, and yet he continuously longed for the tenderness and delicacy of the female form, a thought he could not train himself to relinquish into the crevice of the dark Chauvet of his mind along with the rest of his battered broken-down dreams and desires.

I fixed it.
>>
>>8088600
so this is how you would wanna write something not smutty but still arousing
>>
He was officious in his lust, hammering onto me his carnal desires as she thrust his BIG SAMOAN COCK into my pulsating and tender boy hole - I knew I never should have come to Samoa; the brochure had lied. Word of the day: Ostensible!

THAT is how you do it.
>>
>>8090343
You can? Mind sharing?
>>
>>8090364
>Mind sharing?
I did. That was the fix.
No bully.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.