[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hard life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1459086170942.jpg (135 KB, 840x857) Image search: [Google]
1459086170942.jpg
135 KB, 840x857
forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
>>
File: 1453880663137.jpg (113 KB, 864x960) Image search: [Google]
1453880663137.jpg
113 KB, 864x960
Cyka blyat idi nahui
>>
>>6236159
Ok... I'm gonna tell you like this because I have no idea how to fix this. Please do not be offended. There is no reason to feel guilty. Embarrassed maybe. Guilty no. There is nothing wrong with being gay. I don't think you should have told your mother the way You did. Maybe you should have waited till your friend went home. And never talk to your parents about sex. That's just a bomb waiting to blow up in your face. Just say( I'm gay )and leave it at that. And remember God loves everyone. I'm not religious but even I know that. Pshhh....
>>
Sauce on those pants?
>>
>>6236383
>hon fell for the bait
>>
>>6236385
They're called "phat pants" they're used by people who do the hardstyle shuffle. Very popular in Scandinavia during the early 2000's.
>>
>>6236462
Thanks.
>>
>>6236383
>being this new
>>
I read this in a Russian accent. Entertainment/10
>>
>>6236159
Nostalgia/10
>>
We need more Russian posters

And why can't you fuck women in their ass? I mean, are men just sexually superior? Or is it more than just sex that you enjoy from men? Like, do you enjoy male affection too?

And I know most people in Russia have STDs but please don't be a whore and sleep with everybody
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.