[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From Spiro To Cypro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 20160518_141333.png (226 KB, 914x964) Image search: [Google]
20160518_141333.png
226 KB, 914x964
So... I just bought 50gm cypros. Currently taking 100mg, spiro daily. I plan to cut the cypro in half first to 25mg at the start. Do i need to ween off spiro first before going on cypro? Any advice will help, thanks!!
>>
>>6225644
just take 200 mg cypro at the start and then go up to 300 mg
>>
>>6225784
don't fucking do this
half a tablet (25mg) are enough
>>
>>6225644
I switched from spiro to cypro myself.

Spiro has a fairly short half life, feel free to just start cypro 24 hours after your last spiro pill. It will take some time for it to ramp up in effect. In the first 2-4 weeks expect some symptoms of resurge in testosterone, increased libido, etc. However as time goes on that will decrease, and your testosterone will become nuked again.

If 100mg spiro was working for you, 25mg cypro should be enough. I myself take 50mg cypro, but I also did 200mg spiro back when I took that.

I had some pretty good effects from the switch, you'll definitely enjoy not feeling spiro in you anymore. Just be prepared, you might get a little more emotional but it'll balance out.
>>
>>6225886
Thank you so much for the quick response! I forgot to mention though that I am also taking 2.5mg/day if finasteride. Should I discontinue this as well or is it okay to continue. Thanks!
>>
>>6225938
No problem at all.
>finasteride
You can continue if you want but most people report cypro alone lowering their DHT to pretty much nothing. I don't think it'd hurt, but don't mark my words on that.

If I were you I'd look into it more. I think you'd be fine, but at the same time I just take cypro and leave it at that, so I'm not entirely sure.
>>
>>6225959
Thanks again. Have you noticed any big changes from the switch?
>>
>>6226296
My breasts started growing again, and my skin has definitely gotten more glowy and smooth. The boobs are getting a much better shape, too. Not sure on other changes. I've changed emotionally and such, I'm more of a wimp, I'm more into men, so on and so forth.
>>
>>6226342
Were you into women before? Still unsure if sexuality changes when transitioning.
>>
>>6226780
Hahaha. Yeah. I was. But spiro shifted me more towards men on its own. Cyrpo brought me even further, now it's nearly total attraction to men. I was bisexual before hormones, though.
>>
>>6226795
I'm about to start HRT (MTF) I'm mostly into men, not sure how that will change. Did it all happen at once or how did you know you were more attracted to men?
>>
>>6226836
>Did it all happen at once or how did you know you were more attracted to men?
I started noticing it about 6 or 8 months in. I just noticed myself staring at guys like I used to mainly just stare at girls. I noticed it increasing. I didn't really like it but I eventually got used to it. Then cyproterone came in and I became a huge unrelenting faggot.

I don't know if it was the meds or if it was me becoming more cool with that side of my attraction, to be honest.
>>
>>6226871
That's good you came to terms with it, hope you enjoy cock, it's pretty awesome, hope your titties are filling out, won't be hard to get with hot bi guys who like QTs with titties and cocks lol.
>>
>>6226879
>hope you enjoy cock, it's pretty awesome
I really do, and it is awesome as fuck.
>hope your titties are filling out
They actually have gone from cone tits to actually good looking tits that look normal. I don't feel embarrassed by them anymore. I might add progesterone and see if that does even more to them.

Good luck to you as well haha.
>>
>>6226930
I have rather large breasts (gynecomastia) so I'm hoping I can have a nice result after all is said and done, how much are you taking, have you had any feedback from anyone else about formation and shaping from that pill? I really appreciate the feedback!
>>
>>6226950
I'm on 50mg cyproterone per day and 10mg estradiol valerate injected intramuscularly per week.

I haven't really spoken to anyone about whether or not cypro helps tit growth, but it did help me, and switching to the injections from the pills helped, too, with everyone I know who has made the switch. It's helped feminization in general too.
>>
>>6226966
Cypro is (among other things) a progestin in the same family as medroxyprogesterone, only roughly twelve times as potent.

If progesterone can help with breasts (and it can in quite a few cases), then cyproterone can help with breasts. It's only for as long as you're on progesterone that it helps, though, so if you stop and want to keep your breasts from becoming less shapely, you'll need a substitute progestin.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.