[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-Binary Bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: bullshit.png (657 KB, 1276x714) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
657 KB, 1276x714
Thoughts on this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKTaAw4k3s0
>>
>>6211353

well it's no wonder why mental illness is on the rise...non-binary people are nuts
>>
>>6211353
That woman is a crackhead and isn't consistent in her beliefs. Non binary is a political movement.
>>
>>6211402

This is what that guy truly believes in..

"I believe in the radical notion that little girls, like the rest of us, are complicated people. There are no fairy tales and no princesses here. Little girls are also queer, trans, kinky, deviant, kind, mean, beautiful, ugly, tremendous, and peculiar. Your kids aren't as straight and narrow as you think they are. Like everybody else. I've been a cute little girl. And a gender nonconforming young adult. Let me tell you, everywhere along that spectrum, I've been complicated and strange."

He's a pro-pedophile supporter obviously. This is the exact type of thinking that pedos believe.

From his post here as the woman in the youtube video discusses:
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s12/sh/31ac565c-d404-49b9-a073-7920d76100cd/970c8a16377359d7e6f75e2fc21e96b9

HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THIS?
>>
"We totally need to challenge the white Christian supremacist, right-wing rhetoric around trans bodies, absolutely. But we also need to seriously overhaul the idea that there is a perfect victim anywhere."

Yep..that little girl or boy who was molested/raped wasn't a victim. He/she deserved it according to this pedophile non-binary guy.
>>
>>6211458
I don't support it but that woman is a crackhead and inconsistent in her beliefs.
>>
>>6211353
Talking monotone like a severely dysfunctional autist is the new mark of intelligence and sensible rhetoric. We're all fucking doomed.
>>
I am a femboy who identifies as "non-binary" to fend off trannies and I think it would be a great label to describe yourself if you are a MAN who wants to look more fem if only retarded straight women didn't use it as well.
>>
>>6211353
There are ONLY 2 genders you are either born
Male or Female the only time this is untrue is if there is a mutated gene that causes neither/both sets of reproductive organs to grow.

No amount of your bullshit will ever change the fact that people are born Male or Female, as for mental gender there are again only 2 options Male or Female.
you are either
>biologically and mentally Male
>biologically and mentally Female
>biologically Male but mentally Female
>biologically Female but mentally Male

Anything else is an entirly seperate mental issue that can be considered an illness, anyone who says it's not an illness.

(This is outside of rare exceptions where genetics, or forced conditioning cause a persons biology and mentallity to "mutate")
>>
>>6211353
She doesn't care about African Americans she cares about hating trans people.

Alok is an extremely annoying and pompous Desi queer from a wealthy background who got big thanks to Tumblr. They served their purpose and they will pass on but really non-binary gender identities still exist.

They exist many nations and cultures around the world, that's reality. Sucks if you don't like it, won't stop us for existing .
>>
>>6217383
there is more than just male and female. Biological sex is a combination of sex hormones, genitalia, and secondary sex characeristics. There are intersex people who may not have their hormones, genitals, and secondary sex characteristics all lined up. You could have breasts and a penis, you could have genitals that arent really a clear penis or vagina. Most of the time doctors just make that person a female with a vagina (as it is easier to make a vagina than to add a penis). Biological sex is also socially constructed, and not as clear cut and binary as you're making it seem.
Gender is also really fluid, some cultures have up to 5 genders or more. Some people dont feel like they fall within the binary of female or male or man or woman. Thus nonbinary people
>>
>>6217383
I think people can experience varying degrees of those things.
>>
>>6218074
He said that the exception is mutations. That's true because humans do not function well as hermaphrodites and asexual from birth humans probably don't exist.
>Gender is also really fluid, some cultures have up to 5 genders or more.
This is a bullshit excuse and you know it. Those cultures are rare examples and very primitive, where gender is linked to some sort of spiritualism. You should put it on the same level as believing humans are born as living gods or have spirits of animals.
>>
It all boils down to sex.
>>
>>6218074
>>6218153

Gays and lesbians could be considered an example of extra genders. While there are masc gays and femme lesbians, gays and lesbians do tend to be different from their hetereo counterparts. AGPs could also be an example of another gender.
>>
>>6211458
Yeah that's kind of a fucking weird thing to say.
I mean, he doesn't really advocate for pedophilia anywhere? So idk if that's what he's trying to say?

But like, yeah sure kids do bad things and explore their sexuality. Of course they can be ugly. I guess I kind of get it? Like he's saying that we have this common view that little girls never do anything bad and never explore their sexuality, which is of course bullshit. But he's talking about them in a weird ass way.
>>
>I'm beginning to suspect you have no problems, Alok.

Kek. It's sad to think this girl hates me and my kind but I think we'd get along.
>>
>>6218444
No they can't. Gender is a very broad concept that covers all variation. Extra genders are for people that themselves have too rigid concepts of gender.
>>
>>6218074
I agree that there are probably some truly nonbinary people out there.
But let's be real about this. You and I both know that this term is being co-opted by crossdressers who want to live their fantasy and gender non-conforming people who want to be special.
>>
File: 057ace679c9d5341710975e0b2009e74.png (722 KB, 1280x1529) Image search: [Google]
057ace679c9d5341710975e0b2009e74.png
722 KB, 1280x1529
>I am a socially stunted and emotionally-deprived female with no outlet for my angst
>People pay attention to me when I do outrageous shit in public
>I'm slightly happier, but not happy enough to stop making a spectacle of myself

"non binary"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.