[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went to the club for the first time saturday night >went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>went to the club for the first time saturday night
>went to fairly empty club in DC
>got the strength to talk to one guy
>guy ended up knowing most of the guys there
>met new people
>got free drinks
>danced and made out with a few guys
>had a great time

I might have gotten lucky, but it seems like a lot of you guys have terrible times at a club. Can we get some club success stories ITT
>>
>>6204821
Faggot.
>>
Dunno man, I guess most people don't go and dance and stuff.

When I used to go out clubbing it was awesome, honestly the best time of my life because I was free to be me in public, surrounded by people of the same mindset.

I didn't do anything too bad, never went home with any guys, though I now wish I had done. Made out with loads of dudes and grinded on them and stuff... Got fingered a lot. Lol, being a slut is fun~

Haven't been in years now though, I'd love to go again but I've got no gay mates to go with, all my straight ones aren't too up for it either and I'd rather go to be free.
>>
>>6204844
>I'd love to go again but I've got no gay mates to go with, all my straight ones aren't too up for it

I think mostly this. Most of my friends are straight and would hate to go to these types of clubs. I went with my recently out friend and we had a great time. It probably wouldn't have been as fun if I went alone or with a straight friend who wasn't having fun
>>
>>6204821
>A few guys

Aids
>>
File: no fun allowed.jpg (96 KB, 448x473) Image search: [Google]
no fun allowed.jpg
96 KB, 448x473
>>6204821
Where do you think you are? This is a place where people with active social lives are scorned.

Image related.
>>
>>6204909
Yeah, sucks man. At least you got a dude to go with, don't lose contact with him like I did my friend!
>>
>>6204821
>made out with a few guys
You degenerate slut, you may have contracted a disease.
>>
>>6204821

What do you do at a club when you go alone? That's the main thing holding me back. I don't have friends and I'm not that attractive so its not like I'll be able to easily hit it off with someone. And also STDs terrify me.
>>
Cis lesbo and I worked in a gay club during college. It was a lot of fun. Catered toward older homos in the area during weekday and turned full degenerate club on weekend nights. Very friendly atmosphere. Everyone knows your name kinda shit.

I don't think /lgbt/ gets how much gay club people empathize with each other. No one is gonna see a lonely guy or girl at a gay club and think "what a loser". Everyone is gonna think "aw poor new kid, probably coming out or something and none of his straight friends would go with to a gay bar or maybe he's closeted or something. give him a free drink for first time here."
>>
>>6204821
I've never had an even remotely successful club story. I'm surprised yours went so well, anon! And I'm not even an introvert.
>>
>>6209228
Probably should have mentioned I didn't go alone. I went with my recently out friend. I probably wouldn't have done shit if I went alone
>>
Clubbing gets a lot better when you go just to enjoy yourself rather than trying to hook up.
Once you accept that, you realise how irritating the people are who come just try and get laid.

Having said that, I've had my fair share of success. The only time that I'd consider noteworthy would beeeeeeee

>Be me, 22
>travelling round Europe with with some gay hotspots of Europe website as my guide
>travelling alone so used to just throwing myself into bars and drinking myself stupid
>find a tacky bar in Copenhagen and start chatting with some 40something lesbinums who speak almost no English
>Go to the toilet, come back to find my coat missing
>Fucking 80 euro coat, fucking scumbags
>Some guy with an Austrian accent leans over and says "Hey was that your coat? Yeah someone came over and walked out with it"
>He's not drop-dead gorgeous, still on the cute side so I'm down
>Start chatting, turns out he's in showbiz, makes pretty successful indie gay films
>dance like complete sluts for bit
>He has this thing where he films drunk English people at bars trying to pronounce complicated Austrian words, nail it though
>Go back to his, start slow, sensual making out
>Feel his bulge
>Oh god that's big
>Pull down his pants, 9 inches, perfectly shaped, but it's practically a fucking beer can
>He's very delicate, but I'm biting the pillow the whole time
>End up cuddling and talking till we fall asleep
>Both stuck in Copenhagen with nothing to do for the next few days, so we go on a mock date for Halloween
>Few days later he posts a TED Talk he did about 'How to be a sex god'
>Fair enough
>>
>>6213706

Gregor is actually pretty hot I think. Hi5!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSmJDn-emqY
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.