[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 14
File: 43534534.png (172 KB, 462x351) Image search: [Google]
43534534.png
172 KB, 462x351
>""""""cis""""""""lesgen
>>
>>6215109
>board with more trannies than anything else
>specifying that this gen is for non-trans women is stupid!11!

Explain.
>>
>>6215125
Keeping it related to lesbian and not transtopics is fine. normally people who post Cis do so because they do not want "men" in their secret club house because they don't consider transbians or trans people women, or sometimes people.
>>
>>6215267
Let's get the history up to this point made clear.
It was more about a mutual divide that took place. The lesgen was seeing a huge influx of T, men, etc. Self-proclaimed transbians kept urging for lesgen to be welcoming to them and bisexuals. There already existed a tlg and a bigen, didn't see any sense in making lesgen tlg part 2. So after that disastrous lesgen someone put "chill" in front of lesgen and put the rules as being open to bisexuals, transbians, and there would be no angry retaliation or real enforcement of keeping things about lesbian life/relationships. Transbians were pleased with this and I couldn't shake the image of actuallesbians on reddit. So PC. So inclusive. It really washed out the layer of free expression 4chan allowed. Someone else put "cis" in front of lesgen as the counter piece to "chill". That first cis lesgen was demolished by the posters who pushed for chill lesgen. Which is stupid. No one should be bullied into one general. I took up the torch and tried to create threads for AFAB lesbians to post along with AFAB lesbians, all with the freedom 4chan permits and none of the chaotic shitposting from previous attempts.
>>
>>6215125
the """"""""quotes""""""" & laughing reaction image means OP finds the notion that "cis lesgen" is actually all cis lesbians laughable.
>>
les cisgen
>>
>>6215125
Pretty sure OP is saying that quite a few regulars there aren't exactly cis
>>
>>6215870
or gens
>>
>>6215801
>I took up the torch and tried to create threads for AFAB lesbians to post along with AFAB lesbians

You're a fucking idiot, then. Very few posters there are cis. Hell, I doubt that you're even a cisles yourself. The only fucking reason that you would specifically try and exclude transwomen is because you're a fucking cunt. I'm not cis and I'll keep posting there just because I fucking hate you.
>>
>>6216857
You seem to have a plethora of stuff to discuss with your therapist. Because you're not a self-medicating borderline bitch, right?

You're more than welcome to restart the chill lesgen, but experience shows no one is interested in it.
>>
>>6216857
You seem to have a lot of anger. No amount of estrogen pills can get rid of that man rage. I am very aware that there are a number of posters who are not cis lesbians in that general. There is no way I can prevent that or really care to. You autistic sperglords will continue to whine and piss yourselves over something as harmless as a thread that isn't tailored to you. You aren't screaming about the gay gen not welcoming you. You aren't crying about the ftm gen not being all about you. It may be because you see a thread full of women being off-limits to you and it just refreshes the hard truth that you are not a real woman. You see that thread as a gate, a reminder of what you can never become, never be, and never be accepted as. And you need to fucking get over it. A thread on 4chan isn't going to be the toughest obstacle in your life. Get your shit together, you dumb, broken bitch.
>>
>>6216886
This much autism can't be cis.
>>
>>6216912
Angry cis male with Asperger is the authority on lesbians, part 2.
>>
>>6216886
Oh go fuck yourself with your condescending faggotry. Calling the gen "Cis-lesgen" is fucking shitty and you know it. Call me whatever the fuck you want, I couldn't care less.
See the shithead below you for proof.
>ur not a REAL woman!
Take your TrueWoman™ shit and cram it up your ass
>>
>>6216926
Does it bother you? Link me to your tumblr blog. Reddit is right over there, make a post so I can upboat it. I thought I had neutral opinions on you but you're all terrible. I'm actually beginning to see why people don't want you around.
>>
>>6216912
uhhh. not the anon you linked, but from what ive seen ftmgen, tlg, and gaygen are pretty chill about other people posting there... isnt lesgen like notorious for going postal on trannies when they find them?
>>
>>6216950
Oh no! An asshole on the internet doesn't like me anymore! I think I'll cry myself to sleep tonight.
>>
>>6216954
They don't usually post in those generals. When a tranny goes to lesgen it's to shitpost. If they aren't shitposting no one cares. Here's one disclosing and asking a question >>6215003
No one called them a tranny or got upset because they aren't being a shitbag - which most t posters are because they feel slighted.

>>6216967
Kill yourself hopefully. Your faggy voice is the stuff of nightmares.
>>
>>6216975
hm, thanks anon. i remember a few cis girls that would post in tlg, and were welcomed without issue. i always thought they made that place to get away from the mental girls that ended up renaming the place cis-lesgen. i could be wrong, but i remember a lot of infighting and tranny witch hunting going on at the time
>>
>>6216950
People wouldn't want any of you around. If I found out my significant other was a regular 4channer I would end it on the spot, no regrets.
>>
>>6216975
Go get raped straight, fucking dyke.
>>
>>6217011
>trannys
>>
>>6217013
i honestly dont think that person is even trans. im pretty sure this thread is trolls all the way down
>>
>>6217011
Hit a nerve? Run along and try to get bathroom rights Ayy lmao

>>6216999
Filters are a beautiful thing. I just want a decent place for interesting conversation between cis lesbians.

>>6217006
Better 4chan than a redditor. Kill me if I ever touch one.
>>
>>6217026
there werent enough filters in the world for what lesgen used to be. its relaxed a lot it seems, so thats good.
>>
4chan cislegen is like going to harlem and holding up a no niggers sign
>>
>let me put my penis in your vagina
>I'm totally a lesbian guys
>>
>>6217026
>yfw It's only been bulldykes like you that have gotten kicked out of the bathrooms
At least I look like a woman
>>
File: 1452959706349.jpg (47 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1452959706349.jpg
47 KB, 567x561
> Using the word "cis" unironically.
>>
>>6215267
What's wrong with not considering trannies women? You gonna mansplain that to me too eh ugly crossdresser?
>>
>>6216857
All trannies cry all day long is that real cis women don't go on 4chan. Fuck off. You're no better than r9k with your no girls bullshit.

We shouldn't be forced to talk about tranny shit in lesbian threads, why is that so transphobic to you?
>>
>>6217011
I love how masculine and aggressive trannies are. I mean just look at this anime fetishist. I bet they're transitioning to look like an anime schoolgirl kek.
>>
>>6217108
>never taking a chemistry course
>>
>>6217134
from what i gather, the anon is just mad that what was originally a place for girls to talk about liking girls, got turned into a place they explicitly werent welcome. tlg isnt really a good alternative for trannies who dont wanna talk about being trans all the damn time, but cislesgen was pretty toxic for trannies for awhile as well. i can see where theyre coming from

>>6217138
i doubt they are trans, desu. probably just a troll teenage cisguy or something
>>
Ladies please don't feed trolls. I know it's hard but if you just ignore them they'll go away eventually, it's like giving someone the cold shoulder until they leave. Might take a few threads but no reaction means no reason to keep bringing trannies up.
>>
>>6217146
Trannies already get 10 threads for each subproblem they have with hairs growing on their ballsacks or whatever it is. Why do they need to post in lesgen too? Do they genuinely think lesbians would sleep with them? I mean why?
>>
>>6217175
i just told you why. lesgen was a place for girls to talk about liking girls, and for trannies it beat trying to post in mtfg about that stuff. i have no idea whether trannies think lesbians want them or not, because im not trans.
>>
>>6217163
You know, I think some of us just enjoy upsetting trannies. I know I do from time to time.
>>
The reason that trannies have so many threads is because most of them aren't really trans or have any interest to stop living like men. Even transbian means a tranny that wants to suck another tranny cock but doesn't like real women. You can't blame the rare exceptions for posting in threads where they identify with most. Besides the point everybody knows cis lesgen is a majority of straight men.
>>
>>6217263
Same. They're blubbering piles of insecurity and it's so easy to trigger them.
>>
File: 19846168454.png (78 KB, 1305x625) Image search: [Google]
19846168454.png
78 KB, 1305x625
>trans """""""""""women"""""""""""
>>
>>6217263
Oh yeah, definitely. Makes me feel better about my own shit life.

Anyway, if you want to post in cislesgen, then just pretend you're a cis lesbian, it's not fucking hard. The only reason to reveal you're trans or talk about trans issues in that thread is because you want to attention whore.
>>
>>6218005
This this this. If you want to be a woman and talk about liking women, then do it. And do it without saying "Well as a TRANS lesbian I want to put my big smelly PENIS in you, GOD why can't I find someone to LEZ OUT WITH?"
>>
>>6218420
I'm not specifically talking about lesgen but on this board in general I often I.D. myself as mtf before I make a post. Especially a post talking about political issues.
I'm not trying to attention whore, more like clear my name I guess?
I consider myself a pretty normal person besides being trans, which most people aren't. So it's like, I make sure people know I'm trans so hopefully that's one more normal trans person that they know, you know?
>>
>all these buttbothered hons itt

kinda funny. way2b cis lesbos
>>
File: iJ2d3PR.jpg (83 KB, 480x631) Image search: [Google]
iJ2d3PR.jpg
83 KB, 480x631
>>6218515
>I consider myself a pretty normal person besides being trans
Same here. Just because I identify as a heli-sexual puppy-kin doesn't mean I'm a weirdo. I wish people wouldn't be so judgemental about my life choices.
>>
>>6218647
and way to be gens
>>
>>6216926
As a tranny who sometimes posts in lesgen, no, them calling it cislesgen isn't shitty.
Stop being an easily triggered shitbird.

Trans lesgen is there if you want to talk about problems and issues that are related specifically to being trans and lesbian.

Cis lesgen is for talkin about exclusively lesbian things.
'Will cis girls date me!?' Is a trans issue, not a lesbian issue.
'That feel when no Melissa Benoist sitting on my face' is a lesbian issue. Probably also a het guy issue I guess.

Either way, if you're in cislesgen you talk about lesbian issues. Leave trans things at the door.
The thread isn't about them, you don't need at any point to bring them up.

It's like everywhere else on 4chan; if you mention that you're a girl people will assume you're doing it for attention or to troll.
Cis lesgen is that in microcosm. If you mention you're trans when it isn't the topic, you're obviously doing it for attention or to troll.

Basically just stop being a touchy baby, anon.
>>
>>6217047
real lesbians put their fake penises into vaginas

fake lesbians put their real penises into vaginas

this is a v important difference (if ur dick has nerve endings that is NOT lesbian)
>>
>>6217134
for someone who doesn't like talking about tranny stuff you seem to really like talking about tranny stuff
>>
>>6217175
>hairs growing on their ballsacks
if you want you can make a thread about your hairy vagina. i'm sure all the gold star lesbians out there will appreciate a place where they can talk about that kind of stuff
>>
>>6218420
are yall really gonna use dildos and strap ons and pretend yall don't like penises

like, are you kidding

also it's worth nothing that dicks smell way less than vaginas, so methinks someone might be projecting :)
>>
>>6224020
>It's like everywhere else on 4chan; you should feel totally welcome and accepted as a girl in threads that are labeled as being specifically for men. just pretend to be a dude or else you deserve to be attacked for not lying about your identity

same
>>
>>6224062
If you're looking to feel welcome and accepted you are DEFINITELY on the wrong website.
>>
>>6224056
*worth noting ugh
>>
Where does this notion that anger equates to men come from?

It's literally the only defense lesbians have against trannies.

But last I checked it's the lesbos that love punching each other in the face.

Lol, lesbians are shit.

t. man who is thankful he doesn't have to deal with women
>>
Trans man here. If you ever want to feel like a worthless sexual object, tell the gaggle of femmes who keep mistaking you for a rare attractive butch that you're going on T.

There were no lies involved. I told these people repeatedly that I was neither lesbian nor female.

I've had death threats. Cis lesbians are fucking crazy.
>>
File: 1442817366010.jpg (52 KB, 419x392) Image search: [Google]
1442817366010.jpg
52 KB, 419x392
Tranny here.
I will never stop stalking and chasing you girls and there's nothing any of you can do about it.
>>
>>6224078
from femenism trying to stigmatize masculinity, is not a secret that the majority of lesbians are femenism, and not "equality femenism" radical, man hating femenism, they hate trans women bc they see they as "males infiltrating in female spaces", and hates trans men for being "gender traitors", in general they hate anything related with men.

trans men usually hates lesbians, a lot of "lesbians" fethishized trans men, the other hates them, the only trans men that gets along with lesbians are self hating dykes who unirocally also hates men and usually don't consider "himself" a man, like all trans MEN.

trans women in otherhand loves drama, and seems they are masochist who loves angry discussions and people that hate her (a lot of trans women are hard femenism), hating men to cut any relation to men and being see like "more woman", and yes, they are women, and like all women they are a crazy whores seeking conflict, contribuing to nothing, hating men in their backs meanwhile they say they love men when they are in fron of us, using victimization (female priviledge) to gain special rights, yep, women are worthless pieces of shit.
>>
>>6224279
>this entire post
>shaggy
>>
>>6224039
Yeah because one comment = talking about tranny stuff all day

Damned if we do damned if we don't. I'll be damned if I have to accept you as female. You're NOT.
>>
>>6224056
Fuck off tranny. How many times do we have to say we don't want to suck your feminine penis and swallow your feminine jizz? Just fuck off to someone who will actually want to fuck you.
>>
>>6224260
That's very manly of you.
>>
>>6224472
>implying lesbians don't stalk straight girls.
>>
>>6224609
This so much. The stereotype of the butch lesbian stalking her straight friends and trying to bully them into sex exists for a reason.
>>
>>6224824
>tfw no butch lesbian friend to stalk me and bully me into having sex with her :(
>>
All this drama over fucking nothing holy shit

>>6224217
>I'm not female
Keep telling yourself that kek
>>
>>6224287
is the truth.

women are inferioir, in a moral standpoint and mentally, physically, in everythin, you can't change that, all this femenist bullshit is gonna end soon.
>>
File: retard alert.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
retard alert.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>6224923
bruh, at least spell "feminist" right
>>
>>6215125
>specifying that this gen is open for baiting with the lowest effort trolling possible
Yeah it's stupid.
A normal person would just ignore the stuff they don't like but the literal autistic pedophiles of lesgen sperg out and start up the witch-hunt accusing each-other of being trannies the second /pol/ or a gay guy posts "y wont u dumb bigoted bitches suck my thick veiny sissyclit!"
Gay guys like freddie have even posted with their name on in between trolling admitting they were doing it because they could trust the retarded autists to keep gobbling up bait and shitposting the thread into the ground regardless.
>>
>>6224468
actually i think women are kind of gross and i don't want to touch your smelly crotch-hole, but thx for playing, crazy lesbo
>>
>>6225040
Good. Now stop whining about the cotton ceiling.
>>
>>6215801
>The lesgen was seeing a huge influx of T, men, etc.
Yeah no, oversensitive idiots have always said "the tranny horde is invading for real this time and the thread will be destroyed!".
tlg was actually started by someone from lesgen and while it's maintained by trannies it's just a handful of mostly bi ones who just don't like the other tranny threads.
Cis lesgen came before chill lesgen, chill legen just spurred its revival by triggered autists.

"getting the history up to this point made clear" is not just giving your twisted and incorrect version of events to serve some agenda.

also
>and there would be no angry retaliation or real enforcement
It's fucking 4chan. What possible "retaliation or real enforcement" could you enact for someone posting stuff you don't like if it's not breaking the board/site rules? Sperging out and shitposting over every post that mentions trannies just brings more trannies to defend themselves and more trolls who know you can be easily baited by pretending to be a tranny. If you ignore the bait and tranny posting and they don't get any replies they'll eventually give up and post somewhere else, there's also filter to hide whatever topics upset you if you can't control yourself.

>all with the freedom 4chan permits and none of the chaotic shitposting
LOL way to completely not understand 4chan, the chaotic shitposting goes hand in hand with the freedom. If you could ban every shitposter that triggers you then this would be reddit or some shit.
>>
I'm a lesbian.
>>
>>6217013
But the tranny hating autists in lesgen also regularly tell women to get raped straight for being bisluts or not liking the right anime or being the wrong race or not hating trannies enough.
Seems like you guys get along more than you realize.
>>
File: 1416056778707.gif (2 MB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
1416056778707.gif
2 MB, 440x440
>>6217026
>Hit a nerve? Run along and try to get bathroom rights Ayy lmao

>tfw cis lesbians keep getting roughed up and kicked out of bathrooms for being mistaken for trannies
>>
>>6217031
Just kek calming down some has made a huge difference in the threads.

I remember when she'd literally spam cp while ban evading till the threads were deleted when she got triggered enough.
>>
>>6217263
>>6217974
>>6218005
>sad angry dykes make themselves feel a little better by shitposting at tranny bait because they think trannies are the only ones more pathetic than them
>wonder why there's so much tranny bait

Even if you don't count all the /pol/ trolls and gay guys pretending to be trannies because you'll gobble the bait like little piggies you're still drawing more trannies to the thread to defend themselves.
You say you want the trannies gone with one breath and then obsess about and bait them to come and stay to be your punching bag with another. It's sad.
>>
File: 1446860610169.jpg (18 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1446860610169.jpg
18 KB, 224x225
>>6224260
>>6224472
See taking obvious bait like that is why every amateur troll comes to lesgen to shitpost because you'll take any bait.
>>
>>6225062
>Now stop whining about the cotton ceiling
Are you stupid?
That anon JUST said they think women are gross, they're clearly not one of the ones that say shit about "cotton ceiling".
>>
>>6224035
Lesbians who use strap-ons are a minority of a minority.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.