[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw only reason anyone has ever shown interest in you online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tfw no bf.jpg (116 KB, 512x600) Image search: [Google]
tfw no bf.jpg
116 KB, 512x600
>tfw only reason anyone has ever shown interest in you online was because you're trans

I just want real love. Why did me being trans fuck me over so badly?
>>
>>5232885
Trannies are mostly gay men who take their daddy issues too far. Like the rest of lgbt, you don't deserve love
>>
>>5232885
Almost everybody is loved in large part because of their body. It wouldn't be different if you didn't transition.
>>
>>5233037
Yep, even men.

It's such bullshit when people say "I love him/her because they're smart and funny and nice". Your SO is almost certainly not special, there are billions of interchangeable humans who would probably fit the role just fine, you just happened to attach to this person because you were both willing to exchange access to each other's bodies at the right time.

Loving someone for their accomplishments which reflect who they are as a unique individual is a much better reason, but few people have any accomplishments to speak of.
>>
>>5233115
Some kinds of people are rarer than others. Also, it's hardly bullshit to say you love somebody because they make you laugh. Loving somebody because of their accomplishments (he wrote a great book, he became a CEO, he learned how to play guitar_ is no better than loving somebody because you like interacting with them. You say almost nobody is special, but then you say accomplishments demonstrate somebody is special. I just disagree with almost everything you posted.
>>
>>5232885
If you are nice and an affectionate, caring partner then i would love you as the person you are.
>>
>>5233115
I actually do like people that are nice to be around. It's just that you don't have to be ugly in my view. An average looking person with an amazing personality is enough for me

>im trans as well
>>
>>5233226
>I actually do like people that are nice to be around. It's just that you don't have to be ugly in my view
>amazing personality
How strange, I've never heard of anything like this.
>>
>>5233243
yea... idk why. I mean looks are nice but Im really shy and struggle to have conversations so having someone thats like that can be more relaxing and enjoying for me.
>>
>>5233259
You idiot, that was one of the most normal things I've heard in my life. I was being sarcastic and you didn't realize. You are basic as fuck.
>>
>>5233276
woah calm down gooby
>>
>>5233115
>there are billions of interchangeable humans who would probably fit the role just fine
LOL
you've never known love have you.
>>
>>5239949
I have not. I've been physically infatuated, but I've never loved anyone, and I don't think I truly could unless they met the criteria I outlined. They don't have to be world famous, but they must be, like I said, not interchangeable.
>>
>>5240027
>not interchangeable.
>>5233115
>billions of interchangeable humans
is what was said.

I know I only get the hots for women who are dominant in a masculine way. They are likely fewer than 1 in 1000. Furthermore she must be bisexual or lesbian because I'm female.
>>
>>5232885
Honestly, get over yourself. If you were male, no one would give a shit about you in any way online. Atleast you have a way to market yourself sexually. And all sexual attraction is objectification. It's no different from liking someone's big tits or that they're black or asian. With your entitled attitude you'll prolly end up as a lonely old trans still waiting for something "real"
>>
>>5240027
Surely you've met somebody who wasn't like anybody else you ever knew?

>>5240589
Well put in every respect.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.