[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Going to take MtF hormones. >Don't identify as a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1459375543142.jpg (914 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1459375543142.jpg
914 KB, 1200x1600
>Going to take MtF hormones.
>Don't identify as a woman.
>No bottom surgery.
>Attracted to cisgender women.

Should I just kill myself now?
>>
>>6206672
why? Why do you want to take them?
>>
File: 1410899606085.gif (25 KB, 582x562) Image search: [Google]
1410899606085.gif
25 KB, 582x562
Hello OP.... I've been on hrt for 6 years (mtf, started @ 17), im going to tell you why you should never transition without suffering from gender dysphoria.
>the only benefit to transition is relief from gender dysphoria
>there is no cure for gender dysphoria
>there is only a treatment that helps it. AKA; transition
>you will literally be limiting yourself for no reason since you don't suffer from dysphoria
>90% of the population hates trans people
>if you can avoid being trans without killing yourself, don't be trans
>transitioning will NOT fix other life problems you have
>str8 cis girls don't want a man on estrogen
>cis les girls will not accept you
>if you don't pass you will be seen LESSER THAN
>if you pass to well you will be HATED by the rest of the community
>there is no winning

Transitioning without Gender Dysphoria has to be the stupidest thing I have ever come across in the trans community and its making us look like a bigger joke than what we already are seen as.
>>
>>6206672
at least fuck up a bit more before suicide
>>
>>6206672
Why would you kill yourself? You've outlined a plan and declared a gender identity to be not yours. Why would anyone tell you to kill yourself over a post this empty?
>>
>>6206932
i wouldn't be so sure about that
>>
>>6207631
Not fertile, probably has problems getting it up, and has man-tits.
Yeah, real attractive.
>>
>>6206932
Didn't say I don't have gender dysphoria. It's just that I happen to not be dysphoric about wanting to be a woman, per se.
>>
>>6207646
>not wanting a qt with boy boobs to tease and peg
>>
>>6207655
Some women have less refined tastes.
>>
You are an idiot. Women like men. Not chemically castrated beta males
>>
>>6207812
>Women like men
whatarelesbians.exe
>>
>>6206932
>Transitioning without Gender Dysphoria has to be the stupidest thing I have ever come across
But OP isn't transitioning. He's taking hormones. Those are entirely different things.
>limiting yourself for no reason
Ayyyyyyy lmao. Some people want to be cute and feminine but don't want to be girls. Get used to it you literally mentally damaged freak.
>90% of the population hates trans people
Good thing OP isn't trans.
Here you would be entirely wrong. I've gotten a lot of pussy myself, because like OP is wanting to do, I took hormones but kept presenting as a guy, not just presenting as one, but having a nice aesthetic. You pull in LOADS of pussy on estrogen, unless you're ugly.
>cis les girls will not accept you
Nobody wants them.
>if you don't pass you will be seen LESSER THAN
He's not trying to pass, he's just modifying his appearance. He's remaining male you brain damaged fuck.
>if you pass to well you will be HATED by the rest of the community
What community? He's not a tranny, he shouldn't care if the tranny community hates him. In fact, it's very good if the tranny community hates you. You are more often than not bad people.

He's not transitioning you fucking dipshit, did all that estrogen fry your brain or something? You pass REALLY well in how stupid you come across, take that as a compliment please.
>>
>>6207821
People who don't want to even proper MtFs for the most part, let alone a fem "straight dude".
>>
>>6207847
I *am* planning to transition though. Maybe I didn't make it clear, but I'm not *just* a wannabe femboy.

This was pretty much just a joke thread anyways.
>>
Lesbian with straight women friends here.
Ignore these fgts, straight women fucking LOVE femmey dudes. At least, young ones (26 and under) do. But you have to also be moderately fashionable and confident. Otherwise, you're just a wimpy beta.
>>
>>6206932
87% of all statistics are fake
>>
>>6207940
>I *am* planning to transition though. Maybe I didn't make it clear, but I'm not *just* a wannabe femboy.

Oh in that case if you are serious about wanting to transition then you're a fucking retard. Lmfao. Why the fuck would you want to do that? Go with the femboi masterrace faggot.

I mean how can you even want to transition without being trans? Wanting to transition basically says that you are trans. So which is it? Are you just dumb and confused on labels?

I just assumed you meant that you're going to take hormones and remain guymode. Jesus Christ dude lmao.

>This was pretty much just a joke thread anyways.

Was the entire thread a farce and you aren't actually going to transition or aren't actually not trans? Or were those parts true, you just posted it as a joke?
>>
>>6208320
[citation needed]
>>
>>6208376
not him
what's the difference between taking hormones and transitioning?
>>
>>6208376
you are trans though. wanting to develop a female phenotype makes you transsexual, but since you identify as a male you are not transgender
>>
>>6206932
>>str8 cis girls don't want a man on estrogen
>>cis les girls will not accept you
date bisluts

>>6208415
you can take hormones and present as male, you just pop some pills without changing anything about your life and look like you have hormone problems

transitioning is when you're trying to move from being perceived as one gender to another, it can involve e different things, dressing the part, changing your name and shit, using different pronouns with people, you don't even have to take hormones to be transitioning though for most people it's impossible to pass without them
>>
>>6208020
that is cause you are surrounded by social justice warriors. Do as I say, not as I do. All your friends would choose a chad over some faggoty acting "fashionable" guy. Its encoded into their biology
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.