[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse for not creating art?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
What's your excuse for not creating art?
>>
im gay
>>
>>6194096
i am so sorry
>>
>>6194046
This assumes that homosexuality has some social or manifest cause. Which it doesn't.

Homosexuality is a disease of both mind and brain, and has nothing to do with your perception of reality. If you have a certain imbalance in your brain, this will CAUSE a specific perception of reality, i.e homosexuality.

Just because some of your favorite writers are gay doesn't mean they are more creative or anything like that. Them being gay is completely irrelevant, and is a brilliant example of correlation not equaling causation.
>>
>>6194228
This. I am a straight trans woman and hate to be classified with homosexuals. Drop the G. Gays seem to think they inherit the preferable traits of both genders because they suck dick in some sort of twisted gender existentialist thing.
>>
>>6194046
>greatest artistic achievements by gays
Wow, it's fucking nothing also
>implying Leonardo Da Vinci and Michaelangelo were gay
gay shills pls go
>>
>>6195334
What are you doing here?
>>
>>6194096
me too
>>
I don't have an excuse. I'm a professional composer.
>>
I have the imagination of a potato
>>
>>6194046
I can just smell le pretentious /pol/ neckbeard from here
>>
>>6196441
Why do you hate gay people?
>>
File: u711kHH.jpg (589 KB, 1154x896) Image search: [Google]
u711kHH.jpg
589 KB, 1154x896
>>6194046

I used to create art, then I got a job making art. At which point I stopped making art. I make things that vaguely resemble art, but I am merely a tool for clients to execute their boneheaded ideas...
>>
File: 1-francis-poulenc.jpg (83 KB, 460x625) Image search: [Google]
1-francis-poulenc.jpg
83 KB, 460x625
Had no Idea Schubert was gay and also.
>No Francis Poulenc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOpDI0I_7og
>>
File: Elliotrodger.jpg (155 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
Elliotrodger.jpg
155 KB, 1000x665
>>6194046
>Greatest
>Macplus
Almost got me going for a second there anon
>>
>>6195334
I mean, by today's standards you can't realy classify them as gay b/c times were much different back then. But they most likely fucked dudes
>>
im a hobby essayist and im taking a crack at fiction as of late
>>
There are two kinds of gay:

>Being so heightened and self-conscious in your manly (that is, "human") essence that you realize women aren't even people, and more like jiggly semi-intelligent animals that you can put your dick in to make more men, so to get real companionship and intimacy you have to meet another manly dude, because only the perpetual striving and activity of another actualized soul can really excite your own in return

>Being so heightened in your feminine essence (that is, being such a huge stupid pussy) that you start to desire being the passive, receptive, dull, lifeless, ambitionless, passionless, spiritually dead essence of a woman, so you can retreat from life's dangers and exigencies and lay passively backward onto a pillow and limply and pathetically spread your legs and passively receive the active thrusting of an actual human being

99.9999% of current gays are Type 2. That's why they're all mincing hedonists, insane emotional histrionics, perpetual children, and limp whiny douches. That's why they try to imitate the lilting childishness, effeminacy, and weaknesses of women. They are failed men, men who have surrendered, in the battle of life, and who want the comfort of captivity and control by another.
>>
>>6201873
What is this picture?
>>
>>6202243

Something I randomly saved from the internet at some point.
>>
>>6202236

Interesting theory.
>>
>>6202236
/mu/ fags are raiding /lgbt/
>>
>>6202243
Sassy commission prices
>>
>>6194046
>Wittgenstein, John Cage and Francis Bacon
wasn't aware of that, interesting
>Plato
lmao no
>all that middlebrow shite music
get outta here
>>
>>6204265
>Plato
>lmao no
Excuse me?

They all had gay sex.
>>
>>6194046
I'm STEM programming tranny so my emotional side is so far repressed that it might as well not exist.
>>
>>6204265
Wittgenstein was mostly gay although there was one woman mixed in there. Socrates probably had some gay sex although he also had a wife; not exactly sure about Plato though.

It's hard to trust this pic because I think at least some of these are unconfirmed, like Proust.
>>
>>6204265
Plato fugged little boys and was fugged as a little boy

He even praises this practice as above having sex with women in his writings. He basically goes on about how having sex with young men is the pinnacle of sex and women are just like wives and stuff.
>>
I fantasize about being a writer but I'm just not that good despite my efforts
>>
>>6204913
>little boys
i beg to differ. said boys used to be around 14
(still not cool, but hey, tradition is always ok,ammiright??(
>>
rename the first category/field to painting/sculpting because as it stands right now, it implies film/music/literature aren't art
>>
File: 20160516_121040.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160516_121040.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
done
>>
>>6195308
>mutilates body
>we're the mentally ill ones
You got me to respond/10
>>
>>6204793
Proust was homosexual, and his sexuality and relationships with men are often discussed by his biographers.[13] Although his housekeeper, Céleste Albaret, denies this aspect of Proust's sexuality in her memoirs,[14] her denial runs contrary to the statements of many of Proust's friends and contemporaries, including fellow writer André Gide,[15] as well as his valet Ernest A. Forssgren.[16]
>>
>>6205016
cute

do you wanna be my gf?
>>
>>6205322
if you're okay with a mtf degenerate that doesnt pass, sure
>>
>>6208167
>mtf
ewww disgusting
>>
>>6194046
>Sufjan

Haha. Fucking pathetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QckOf1PelY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6oGytt0Hiw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcJrExewkYA
>>
>>6208275
ikr
>>
Gay **and bi

Stop with the erasure plz :^)
>>
File: 1461392478979.jpg (99 KB, 703x516) Image search: [Google]
1461392478979.jpg
99 KB, 703x516
I consider videogames art and want a bf who doesn't so I can convince him
>>
>>6202236
>99.9999% of current gays are Type 2.
Then why are so many fags hardcore powrlifting musclemonsters?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.