[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long can i stay closeted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mbslpfpfmD1qkqpqvo1_500.jpg (38 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbslpfpfmD1qkqpqvo1_500.jpg
38 KB, 500x338
Posted this a couple days ago but didnt get much useful info. Figured I'd try again.

I'm mtf, 3 wks hrt. I haven't told a single soul about it. Not my best friend, not my family, noone. I'm actually pretty ok with this - I feel less like it's a shame thing and more like it's a none-of-their-fucking-business thing, you know?

So my question is: how long can I be on hormones before people start asking questions? I started late at 24 (I know, I know. Already mentally prepared to never pass, but I have soft features for a dude so I'm hopeful.)

TLDR; How long till the titty skittles drag me out of the closet?
>>
>>6191643
Forever.
Just say you grew tits from eating kfc.
>>
File: IMAG0164_1.jpg (92 KB, 702x964) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0164_1.jpg
92 KB, 702x964
>>6191643
Posted my pic the other day on a different thread but here it is anyway. I started at 23 and am just over 1 year now. Life is hard.
>>
>>6191956
>>6191643

Most of you will pass in a couple years.

4chan is all about trolling, and /lgbt/ is no exception, this "transition before our 20s or you will never pass" is a scam that dissappears the moment you meet other girls who did it before and suceeded, at even worse ages and conditions.

I've realized there's a difference that makes people to pass or not to pass: the amount of effort sustained through time they put into passing.

If you spend years, not only in hrt, but alos into studying your body, its flaws and strengths, and how to hide or reinforce them, saving money for ffs, practicing femininity to catch up with natal women, learning about fashion, and developing a flattering style, most girls can even become stealth after a couple of years.

One of my friends started hrt at 27 and through effort, learning and a bit of money she's become a cutie who even stars in some erotic sites.

Just never surrender, always do something to improve. And don't believe what most anons say: they're just a bunch of trolls.
>>
>>6191643
depends on how bad you think your luck is

started at 24.8 y/o, 6 months in now. definitely not getting forced out of the closet. some weird looks maybe? but it could just be that I never paid attention before
>>
>>6191761
KEK. Underrated post
>>
>>6191761
Lol. Unfortunately I'm pretty skinny so i think that explanation might just raise further questions.
>>
>>6191643

look at your family... big tits? you have 1 year at best, 6 months at worst

small tits? you may never show enough for them to be problem

>>6193318

if you're that skinny you won't have to worry about fat redistribution outing you either. you may want to gain a few pounds (like 5 max) to help with passing later though when you do come out
>>
>>6193345
>you may want to gain a few pounds
not op. But i am a guy who tried to gain weight in the past by eating like 3400 cals a day for a couple of weeks (that was the average) and i never gained a pound. But i went to the gym ONCE with a pal and gained like 5 more pounds of muscle. Will my metab drop if i was on hrt?
>>
>>6193359

You would have to eat that much everyday for a year to gain 10 pounds lol. People need to stop thinking weight gain and loss is instant. The fluctuations you see on a scale is most likely water. Unless you eat like 6000 a day or literally starve your self you won't see any results in the first month.
>>
>>6193359
>>6193424

Sorry forgot to answer your question. hrt will slow your metabolism but not a lot.
>>
>>6193424
i couldn't even eat 3400 a day comfortably. I was eating way more than i could fit and really unhealthy

>>6193433
>HRT will slow your metabolism, but a lot
did you mean, but not a lot?
>>
>>6193444

ya, bulking is as hard as losing weight. your body will fight change, but if you stick to it you will see results. people quit after a month of little to no results and start screaming about muh genetics. keep at it. healthily though. find a bmr calculator and select gain.
>>
>>6193345
Okay. That's very helpful, thank you! Tough call with my family though - most of my female family members are fairly overweight, so I'm thinking that skews them bigger.

I did order a bunch of compression shirts though. I figure i can use them if things start happening quicker than expected.
>>
>>6191643
If you're like me and scared of getting boobs, it might be worth trying progesterone. I've read somewhere that it's good for boob reduction, so it must be true.

Source: http://chestsculpting.com/progesterone-for-men-the-missing-link-in-man-boob-reduction/

I started a week after you and I share your paranoia with being forced out the closet. My biggest problem is with boob growth, I wish it happened slower.
>>
>>6195568

except that could hurt her long term...
>>
>>6195609
I was kidding. Progesterone, specifically micronized progesterone, is *the* boob growth hormone. The whole article seems like a joke to me, so that's why I posted it.

You also need progesterone to avoid PMS symptoms, so there's that too.
>>
>>6195677
Not saying everyone gets PMS, it's just good to consider because all girls have progesterone in their blood and it's often overlooked in trans healthcare.
>>
>>6191643
You can stay in that closet for eternity.

I am a femboy who has been taking hormones for two years. Injected estrogen, and cyproterone.

I figured I'd rather take the chance of being too feminine than taking the guarantee of aging into being too masculine. I am dysphoric about my tits, but, I'd rather have this body than not be cute at all.

I still have never told anyone I'm on hormones or anything and even though my boy-mode fails regularly until I open my mouth and talk, I still am "in the closet" about it. When people inquire about my appearance I tell them I just have fucked up hormones and if they want to press it harder, I say it's embarrassing to talk about and leave it at that.

You can just play that game. People might wonder if you're a tranny or something but you just make it clear you aren't through your actions, your clothing, your hair, your speech, and by simply telling them that you are not. You might become this weird boygirl freak thing but you never, ever have to tell anyone you're taking hormones.
>>
>>6191643
Did she actually say that shit or is it some weird localisation thing?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.