[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>repressed being trans for the past four years >tfw turned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10
File: images.png (6 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6 KB, 213x237
>repressed being trans for the past four years
>tfw turned 18 yesterday and realized I'm now too old to transition into a girl
>tfw will have to just enlist in the army and settle down with a wife and family instead
>>
>>6177008
Shut up and transition kid
>>
>>6177008
Here we go again.
Soon OP will be a middle aged army guy with 5 kids that will decide to go full pervert hon mode and shit over the trans community even harder than it usually is.
>>
>>6177008
Kek I started hormones at 25 as a femboy who just wanted to not age into a yeti, now I'm 27 and boymode fails more often than not and I've got tits, and have to try hard (and fail) to present as a guy and not be seen as a girl. Opening my mouth and talking is pretty much the only thing getting me gendered male anymore.

What makes you think you're fucked? I had "success" on hormones even though I didn't want or expect it, now I'm dysphoric about my tits and about being confused for a girl and being too girly and no longer being able to sleep with outright fags.

Just give it a shot you little fag, even in the worst case scenario youll be better off than you are now, and you'll certainly hate yourself a lot less than you would if you went into the army and had kids who you suck at raising because you're not a real man, and stuff with a wife you're not interested in who only makes you feel like shit.
>>
>>6177026

I won't cave in and become a hon later in life, I already planned ahead for how to prevent that by drinking heavily any time a bad thought or feeling comes up.
>>
>>6177008
It is better this way. You are probably not ready either way. At the end of the day you will only know when to transition once your bell goes off.

It is inevitable, but you should continue to repress until then. Your brain is still developing at your age.
>>
>passing on tranny genes
kys
>>
>>6177111

My kids will get to transition in the future though at a time when technology makes them flawlessly female and able to give birth.
>>
>>6177147
Ayyyy lmao.

You sure about that? Either way you're going to be a shit father because you're not a real man, so they're going to have shit lives, infa 100%. I feel sorry for the poor woman who winds up being your wife.

Listen to >>6177053 for fucks sake. You're probably fine you ignorant little shit, at this point I feel like you have to be just trolling with this thread.
>>
>>6177094
You better stock up on t shots to prevent male menopause

THATS what causes hondom. If you do that you'll have the mental resolve to repress till you die.
>>
>>6177275
im new to this board, what the hell is hondom or hon?
>>
File: a hard road.jpg (259 KB, 1187x626) Image search: [Google]
a hard road.jpg
259 KB, 1187x626
>>6177398
>>
>>6177455

Why is the age painted over on the last one?
>>
>>6177479
These sorts of things were more common here and on 4ch in in general a couple to a few years ago or so. Basically you'd draw yourself on the template for each of those ages, and describe yourself. The last one is supposed to be yourself as you are now. That's why it's painted over.
>>
>>6177008

>she didn't transition before puberty

Are there seriously people out there like that or is this just a troll thread? Waiting until after puberty is like literally trying to make yourself look like a man in a dress for the rest of your life.
>>
>>6177147
>and able to give birth.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves now... Flawlessly female (as in visually) then yes. But actual wombs and ovaries?

Tough they have grafted ovaries onto biologically male mice and had them ovulate and everything. Tech is just developing exponentially anyways. And the curve is getting really steep now.

Maybe they will find a cure for hondom?
>>
>>6177008
It's honestly not too late. It's not going to be perfect now that you're past puberty, but there's still plenty of time for hormone treatment to work. After a few years of it you'll be passing just fine, and the only thing you'll need to work on if you wanna pass 24/7 is your voice.

Seriously, don't give up and settle yet. If you were in your 30s or 40s, then yeah, you'd be well and truly fucked. But you haven't even hit you're 20s yet. You're still in the green.
>>
File: reeeee.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.png
228 KB, 858x725
>>6177835

>If you were in your 30s or 40s, then yeah, you'd be well and truly fucked
>>
OP, are you cute, and do you have a tight little hole?
>>
18 isn't too old. i have friends who started HRT before puberty and ones who started at 30. the most stealthpassing one i know started in her late 20's.

the military "last ditch effort to man up" shit never works by the way.

"good luck"
>>
File: 1462313600283 (1).png (226 KB, 468x345) Image search: [Google]
1462313600283 (1).png
226 KB, 468x345
>>6177008
:(
>>
>>6177977

Are you Natalie Mars or just a regular transgirl named Natalie?
>>
I'm all for repression, just don't get married or have kids, that seems like hell for a fag.

Devote yourself to a higher cause, use your power to better the world rather than support some woman you don't even love and kids who won't appreciate your efforts.
>>
>>6177998
Have you accepted the fact that your attraction to trannies makes you not straight, my friend?
>>
>>6177998
Just a regular transgirl desu
>>
>>6177094
Anon I have seen the hon with kids issue by myself.

Please don't have kids, it will fuck them up badly. Have you seen the guys on /r9k/? They will get even worse.

Also alcoholism will only make it worse since you may end up like those crazy bastards that don't know their own kids names, beat both children and wife.
>>
>>6177600
They did thousands of years ago, it's called yoga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOYEOj9mEfs
>>
>>6178072
Yoga was invented last century lmao.
>>
>>6178084
Yoga is a pretty ancient thing
Like, at least a few centuries bce
>>
>>6177008

When I was 18(2002), the idea that to be gay is ok was considered cutting edge progressive, high speed internet was starting to be rolled out en masse. The idea of transexuals was out there, but this wasn't something that was widely talked about. Crossdressing was considered a sign of faggotry rather than transness. The generation before me at 18? No internet whatsoever, being lgbt was a very bad thing. Trans healthcare was shittier, there was alot less info and research. Gatekeeping was common and being an unpassable tranny was often social suicide.

Under these hostile conditions repression was critical for survival and it was harder to snap out of it. You know too much already at 18, and trans will just keep getting bigger and louder.

So you become Chad and get Stacy, great. You'll be reminded of what you are not and what you wish you could be whenever you are with her. Then you have a daughter and oh shit! Now you get to watch her teenage years unfold, every fucking day, reminded of what you never got to be.

God forbid your bell rings after 5 kids. Now they get the joy of having a masc hon mom. In an age(2040s?) where masc hons are starting to go extinct and trans lesbians are more milfy on average.

Or you could be an estrogenized young hon, enjoy your youth, save your wife and kids the bullshit, and yourself the years of repressed agony.
>>
>>6179620
No, yoga is simply based somewhat off of things that are ancient, but the movement was started by a fucking hippie faggot.
>>
This doesn't work OP. I tried it. Made it 4 years before I realized that you can't hide forever. Don't get me wrong, try all you want. Maybe you're actually just an AGP fetishist and it'll all go away once you feel like you've got purpose in your life, but maybe it won't.

Pic related, me in Afghan 2012.
>>
File: IMAG0164_1.jpg (92 KB, 702x964) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0164_1.jpg
92 KB, 702x964
>>6187007
Me today (actually last month but w/e)
>>
File: tumblr_nmcvjgfCEt1raeoe0o1_400.gif (2 MB, 377x260) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmcvjgfCEt1raeoe0o1_400.gif
2 MB, 377x260
>>6177998
>>6178051

Natalie Mars did come here once.
>>
>>6187012
>>6187007

I'm really happy for you. You look like a totally different person, and you are super qt
>>
>>6188227
Thanks, it's not been easy but I'm allot happier now than ever before.
>>
>>6177008
Next steph oknee or whatever she calls herself, 42yo man decides he's q little girl.
>>
>>6188109
What an awful manbody. Is he even on hormones?
>>
>>6188768
She's coming up on two years now, and is looking better now. But wearing glasses really changes the look of her face for the worse. Check out her tumblr for some glasses-free pics with the right makeup and wow.
>>
>>6187007
>>6187012
Hey there! kind of an odd question but do you remember how far into HRT your cheeks started to fill out?
>>
>>6188846
Not them but expect like 6 months (where it'd be just beginning probably) to 1.5 years depending on various factors, especially your genetics and the fluctuations/level of your body fat.
>>
>>6187007
>>6187012
How many men must fall before Adam can be free of Eves curse...
>>
So I'm 20, not really manly but still ugly to some point. Big nose weird eyes and really really bad hair issues, not that I'm bald by any chance but I get to loose a lot of hair due to stress and dandruff preventing my scalp to breathe. holy shit I feel miserable
>>
>>6177008
what makes you think you have to be a fucking army man if you aren't a girl?

Don't go to college immidiatley because you clearly arten't thinking straight. You smoke a lot of marijuana. get a job in a fucking flower shop or something
>>
>>6188877
that's a long time :/
I started at 21, does that make it more likely that it'll happen at 6 months?
>>
I'm sorry you're too old and senile to transition.

Should've started when you were 2
>>
File: girls_laughing.jpg (43 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.jpg
43 KB, 600x363
>>6189872

>not transitioning at time of conception

lol, enjoy being a man forever
>>
>>6189473
Odds are it'll just have been starting to be noticed at 6 months. That's about when a lot of things from HRT get noticeable, for sure. I started at 25 (granted I'm not a tranny I'm doing it because I'm a crazy femboy basically) and I noticed it beginning at like 6 months but it kept developing until the 1.5 year mark or so, maybe it's even currently developing, I have no idea really. Probably not.
>>
>>6190053
>not transitioning while you're just a twinkle in the milkman's eye
it's like you want to be a gross hon or something
>>
>>6188846
This seems roughly accurate.
>>
>>6191431
that chart is just waiting for someone to change months to weeks
>>
>>6191431

I'd swap reduced muscle and fat redistribution desu. Unless you're super fat.
>>
>>6191548
Should be that way desu
>tfw the 21st year of your life is going to be spent as a muscly guy with suspiciously soft skin
feels bad man
>>
>>6191578
meant to respond to>>6191481
>>
>>6191548
I think it's supposed to be pretty ambiguous. If anything it demonstrates how much is effected by genes and age.
>>
>>6177835
> If you were in your 30s or 40s, then yeah, you'd be well and truly fucked.

I started HRT about four months before my 30th birthday. I-I'll pass, right?
>>
>>6191639

>I started HRT about four months before my 30th birthday.

Sorry anon, you have to go to Susan's Place now.
>>
>>6191639
>>6192983

Reddit would be a much better place, even redditors hate Susan's Place.

I'm wondering what will become of all the hons, either the ones who are Bruce Jenner tier masculine in their 20s, or early millenial/gen X who missed the boat and are transitioning in their 30s or 40s.

This younger hon type will become very prominent in the next 5-10 years. They will be visibily trans and either not able to afford FFS or have difficulty passing despite it.
>>
>>6188109

Looks like my calc professor from last semester but heavier and 20 years younger.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.