[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to perform a DIY orchi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: bizarre-eyes1.jpg (17 KB, 400x314) Image search: [Google]
bizarre-eyes1.jpg
17 KB, 400x314
Hello /lgbt/, anyone have any experience with this? The country where I live doesn't even have HRT under insurance and it is illegal to remove functioning organs.

I can't stand having these balls anymore. I read about burdizzos but apparently they are dangerous to use. Any ideas?

Thanks
>>
>>6171896

There was a pic about injecting alcohol or "everclear" (whatever that is) into your balls over time. Eventually this would kill them and they would turn hard like stones. You could then get them removed under insurance so they don't become cancerous, or so the image goes. I think I saved it, but I bet I wouldn't even find it.

Someone posted about actually doing within the past few weeks when they were twelve. They found out about the method through some hons they talked with on a street corner, or something like that. At 16 was when they were taken to the doctor because they weren't virilizing at all. The doctor said he wanted to put them on testosterone, and no joking, they actually used the "bell went off" metaphor in that post and said that was the moment they said they wanted estrogen.
>>
>>6171935
>"everclear" (whatever that is)

I didn't know it was possible for someone to be this sheltered
>>
>>6171954
4chan is an international website
>>
>>6171964

I'm actually American. So yeah, I'm just sheltered. I didn't actually bother looking it up until now.
>>
http://forums.eunuch.org/showthread.php?23743-Calcium-Chloride-and-Other-Salt-Injections-for-Castration
>>
File: Micheal De'santa.jpg (61 KB, 406x480) Image search: [Google]
Micheal De'santa.jpg
61 KB, 406x480
>>6171976
This is incredibly tempting
>>
>>6171997
>EA does not recommend that you try this. We do not recommend that you inject anything into your body. Just because someone else had luck with it does not mean that you will. Everyone's body will react differently to the same procedures. Your mileage may vary!

The Eunuch Archive and those posting in this thread assume NO responsibility for the outcome on YOU if you decide to try the procedures discussed here.
>>
>>6171896
>Take knife
>Hand to friend
>Have him hack your balls off
>Call an ambulance
>Enjoy free healthcare
>>
>>6181098

>free healthcare
>he thinks emergency treatment can't land you in debt
>>
>>6171954
A lot of states do not allow the over the counter sale of grain alcohol.
>>
>>6171896
heres what you do op

1)get job
2)get moneys
3)save moneys up
4)find a surgeon
5)give them moneys to cut balls off
6)recover from surgery
7)go back to job and continue to make moneys like a normal fucking person.

its that easy op
>>
>>6182136

So you need to specifically ask for it?
>>
File: cdOrchiDIY.jpg (441 KB, 1237x769) Image search: [Google]
cdOrchiDIY.jpg
441 KB, 1237x769
>>6171896
Obviously this is a bad idea anon, and a last resort.

>but

If absolutely necessary, injecting Calcium chloride is probably one of your better bets.

but be careful, sterile, safe, etc,

theres some decent talk about it in the links below

http://boards.420chan.org/cd/res/397905.php
http://boards.420chan.org/cd/res/396549.php

please dont forget this should be a LAST RESORT

and if you fuck up you can DIE

keep searching other sources and make sure you know exactly what you're doing before you do anything
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.