[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caitlyn Jenner May De-Transition And Go Back To Being Bruce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: caitlyn-jenner-cruz[1].jpg (110 KB, 1100x741) Image search: [Google]
caitlyn-jenner-cruz[1].jpg
110 KB, 1100x741
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/05/12/caitlyn-jenner-considering-de-transitioning-in-next-couple-years-kardashian-biographer-claims.html?intcmp=hpff

What does /lgbt/ think? Is this proof that shemales are just doing it for a quick thrill? Will this story make that idea more popular? Will shemales be taken even less seriously than they are now? Do you guys regret making this guy the face of the shemale movement?
>>
It's an attention grab, nothing more.

Jenner's transitioning shouldn't have been in the limelight to begin with, but of course the most vocal has to be the worst person.
>>
>>6180787
This is /lgbt/, not some random /cishet/ board.
Try asking at like /soc/ or something.
>>
>>6180787

Here's another source from The Wrap:

https://archive.is/k7jjj

[Author Ian] Halperin said that one long-time friend told him that, while Jenner was “thrilled” to champion transgender issues, the reality TV personality could de-transition “in the next couple years.”

“It hasn’t been easy for Caitlyn, it’s been very hard,” the friend said, according to Halperin.

“She’s thrilled she has raised awareness about how transgender people have long been discriminated against but I think there’s a chance she’ll de-transition in the next couple years. I don’t think it would surprise anybody in her inner circle.

It has been much harder than she anticipated.
>Transitioning is difficult
>okaythen.jpg

My heart goes out to her and I know her true friends will be there to support her on whatever path she chooses.”

“She’s still into women and wants to meet the right one,” Halperin recalled one friend saying.
>still into women
>stillokaythen.jpg

Jenner has hinted at trepidation over the transition in the past. A lengthy Vanity Fair story recalls a panic attack that she experienced after undergoing facial-feminization surgery, during which she wondered, “What did I just do? What did I just do to myself?”
>>
File: getout.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
getout.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>6180787
I only have one reaction to this and its a classic and I think you'll like it. REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6180787
Better proof that trans people have a mental illness and shouldn't be allowed to live.
>>
>>6180787

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/12/caitlyn-jenner-im-not-transitioning-back-to-a-man-rumors-are-bs/

shut up.
>>
STUNNING AND BRAVE!!!
>>
>>6180787
>fox news
they are as believable as the Huffington Post
>>
>>6181330
Post picture with anime girl that you're delusional enough to believe you'll look like some day, even though your a man with a penis.

>kys
>>
yes. this fox news article about somebody thinking a famous transwoman might detransition in the future proves we do not exist

game over girls. shut it down. shut it all down
they finally figured us out
we should have never elected caitlyn as our tranny pope or put her in charge of the shemale movement
>>
>>6180787
Talking about this waste of life should be a bannable offense desu
>>
File: G7Yhiom.gif (2 MB, 288x221) Image search: [Google]
G7Yhiom.gif
2 MB, 288x221
>2012+8/2
>Still giving a shit about this hon
kek
>>
>>6180787
what a fucking cunt she/he is. No one made them the face of it except the mainstream media.
>>
Why are we still talking about Caitlyn?

And how come no one is talking about how Richard Simmons has been transitioning in secret?
>>
>>6180821
Fuck off back to Tumblr please you throbbing neo cunt.
>>
>>6182438
The kardashians are an American royal family. The media as a whole licked thier chops at the sight of the story and blew it up into the monolithic round of moral signaling it became. Seemingly everyone with any bit of pull in the media raced to extoll the "beautiful brave" virtues of Caitlyn. I've never seen media coverage like that.

Caitlyn became the face of a community whether she or the community itself liked it or not.

No one gives a shit about Richard Simmons.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.