[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Demigender Anybody identify as demigender? I'm 19,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7
File: 300px-Demiboy_flag.png (1 KB, 300x211) Image search: [Google]
300px-Demiboy_flag.png
1 KB, 300x211
>Demigender

Anybody identify as demigender? I'm 19, bisexual, and my biosex is male. I have always had a desire to be more androgynous and have been questioning my gender. I don't really feel dysphoria as much as I just don't feel masculine and have a lot more feminine traits than most guys.
>>
>>6178927
kill yourself
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>6178927
Here is what you should do: quit calling yourself some snowflake label, and just go be an androgynous feminine guy. You're not some other gender. You're not some inter-gender thing. You're just a guy who likes being androgynous and feminine. Labeling yourself as a snowflake label is just flat-out a bad idea, nobody will respect you. Everyone will think you are doing it for attention.

>I'm 19
For now maybe you'll be fine with how you are, you might not like how you masculinize more as you age though. I certainly didn't, I wound up popping meds to remain cute/get cuter. It worked although it did make me a little more feminine than I wanted.

I'm a very feminine androgynous guy myself, and I do not call myself some retarded snowflake label, so do us feminine androgynous guys a favor and stop it, so that maybe people will respect us more.
>>
>>6178927
hey! another demigender, nice
good to see some others around here
>>
>>6178927
you're a femboy, it has literally nothing to do with your gender whatsoever and is purely a style choice.
>>
stop using my country's flag for this shit

>>6178945
there's also the chance that OP will actually enjoy becoming manlier and what not.
Your first paragraphs is pretty true. There's no point in labelling yourself.
>>
>>6178945
I'm attracted to the label because I think it more accurately describes who I am, not because I want to be a snowflake
>>
>>6178927
Demi gender is a cultural remix of genderfluid. A remix is a superficial change, parody, or further specification of a concept. Genderfluid is not a gender, it's a political movement.
Therefore demigender is a parody of a political movement and undermines the agenda of genderfluid which is to undermine binary gender expression.
>>
>>6178927
You can't be a gender that's made up silly male and female I don't wanna hear "I'm a panromantic triqueer asexual demiboy"
>>
this >>6179029
it's not a bout "being a snowflake," it's about finding a label to accurately describe who you are, and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>6179131
Yes there fucking is. Later you demand we respect that and make sure it's lawfully established we must respect you as such. You can identify as such, doesn't mean you are.
>>
>>6179029
>>6179131
Yeah but it sounds fucking retarded. Just finding a label that fits you is fine but calling it a 'gender' is stupid. It devalues actual genders in the process. And, of course, makes you look like a snowflake regardless of if you want to be or not.
>>
>>6179131
hehehe teenagers..
>>
>>6179131
there's a lot wrong with that. you shouldn't search for some predetermined denomination you want to accept and fit into. just do whatever you want, and if people ask you're just DOING WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT. If you really need it you can get that caps loq part and use it as your identity, make sure to scream it because that's part of it.
>>
>>6179029
>>6179154
But there already are multiple labels that already fit your use. Faggot, femboy, twink, there are many others. You could just call yourself effeminate like I do. Whatever. You're not some special non-binary gender because you like to be feminine/androgynous or whatever.

I'm a pretty hard thing to describe myself, and I don't take any weird labels, I just call myself the most accurate description, a feminine male, things along those lines. All I am is a guy popping hormones to look more feminine, cute, etc. That doesn't make me some third gender, nor does it make me a tranny. If I'm still a guy, you're still a guy, OP. Drop the snowflake label.
>>
>>6179017
>there's also the chance that OP will actually enjoy becoming manlier
Oh certainly. I really hope for his sake that he does enjoy it, makes life a lot easier.
>>
>>6179155
>>6179170
>>6179192
>>6179131
jeez there's lots of unnecessary hate here :\

like just because you're closed minded doesn't give you the right to hate me for my identity. This is "whatever the fuck I want" to do
seriously I just want to finally be able to discuss some of the things relevant to demiboys (or other demigender) there is no reason for you all to get so mad about nothing
>>
>>6179283
Read this one though: >>6179193

It will actually show you how to talk to androgynous, feminine males. Main point is this: you're going to have a much easier time meeting people like that if you use already-existing labels, rather than making up a gender for it.
>>
>>6179131
>>6179283
Demigender isn't a gender. It's a parody remix of a political movement called genderflud/non binary.
>>
All of these extra labels is the same as a white people calling each other niggers. You definitely aren't making any friends among the indigenous community and your peers are laughing at you.
>>
>>6178927
No, fuck awFff with this tumblr shit
>>
>>6179299
ehh I like demigender better desu

>>6179317
it's a gender
>>
>>6179350
I agree, people make fun of me because my gender is a wolf but I know better *aroooo*
>>
>>6179350
It isn't a gender it's a parody of a political movement. Genderfluid isn't even a gender it's the political movement you're remixing.

Gender is a very broad concept. If you cannot come up with a gender that is not a combination of previously existing genders or the absence of them, then you do not have a new gender. Demiboy is not a gender nor a gender identity.
>>
>>6179350
Your preference for a label doesn't enforce it's validity.
>>
>>6179283
Dude you can do whatever you want I don't give a fuck, call yourself a god damn gorrilla-gender for all I care. I just think that using some snowflake title is stupid. Again, do whatever you want, but you're going to sound like an autist whenever you tell someone what you are, or just confuse the fuck out of someone.
>>
>>6179381
>>6179454
Gorilla gender and wolf gender are so stupid. You cannot have a gender that is a species. Gender pertains to sex, it is like saying X is typical of sex A or B, where X is a gendered concept like clothes or behavior. Animals of another species do not pertain to a sex of your own species. Gender titles are delineations of two main genders male and female.

>>6179350
>"Well I like racing on my bike but I also love to stay at home and cook dinner for my wife, I'm a stay at home husband. Sometimes I wear slacks but I wear makeup too, please call me Demiboy"
This is the argument format but you can't exclude recent spats like #notallmen and #yesallmen which is a symbiotic contradiction to breaking gender norms. You can escape male privilege but first you must renounce your male gender for a boy gender, setting yourself apart from other men. The problem is that you are still male and are held accountable as a man for your actions and viewpoints rather than an oppressed minority.

These gender labels are no benefit to anyone except a class of people that place too much emphasis on association with a particular group. They are for people who themselves have very rigid concepts of gender norms.
>>
>>6178945
How old are you,anon? How was youe experience as a femmy andro guy?
>>
>>6178927
Either you'r repressed mtf, or you're cis (probably with aspergers or bpd).
>>
>>6179500
>Actually wanting to identify as a fucking internet term

>Talking about "male privilege"

Is this still 4chan
>>
File: 1421136874431.jpg (16 KB, 320x325) Image search: [Google]
1421136874431.jpg
16 KB, 320x325
>>6178927
>Oh my god I need a label!
>>
>>6179927
Yes and male privilege exists obviously. Only edgy kiddos really care to argue about it.
>>
>>6179936
I've literally only ever heard people talk about these "privileges" on the Internet. What would they even be?
>>
>>6179936
There's individual privilege but saying an entire sex is more privileged than another, unless you have proof, is sexism you fuck. So you're either one, a chick that wants to be a victim really bad, or two a dude that's a complete fucking cuck. Go back to tumblr you absolute mongoloid.
>>
>>6179948
People don't talk about them like tumblr kiddies do. They talk about the different issue that are important locally, tumblr kiddies also make the mistake of assigning privilege to a single person while it is intended to be attributed to a class and not an individual. An old male privilege was the right to vote, and there are other issues like that around the world.

One prominent male privilege is the opportunities given to male athletes. They get more fame, better competitions, more money. One of the criticisms of Jenner is being a male athlete superstar and milking it. Then transitioning into a female, instead of being a female from the start and getting the same success.
>>
>>6179961
Edgy kiddie. Privilege is never applied to an individual because personal circumstances always vary. Put some thought into it next time will you?
>>
>>6179936
Male priveledge does not exist. Female priveledge does. Females are inherently valuable due to the ability to bear children. Men, on their own, are valueless and need to make a name for yhemselves. Thats why women age into oblivion and men either dont ever age well or agr and grt respect and prominence.
>>
>>6179963
exactly, the thing people are forgetting here is that tumblr talks about privilege/oppression like they're reinventing the wheel

everything they say has been said better and with more nuance and thought decades ago by actual published authors and scholars
>>
File: gaybook.jpg (130 KB, 594x800) Image search: [Google]
gaybook.jpg
130 KB, 594x800
You tumblrists are starting to sound like old school conservatives who used to put strict labels on everything. You are a fag, or twink.
>>
>>6179969
>I have no argument besides "it's real get over it" so I'm just going to call anyone who disagrees edgy

Try harder.
>>
>>6179984
It really is a non issue and self evident, but kids always go to extremes these days like they're fighting epic anime battles. Both the tumblrs and the tumblr haters.

>>6179982
>>6179987
Fine we'll pretend for you that the fight for things like female suffrage was never a real thing. Sorry for triggering your fee fees :^)
>>
>>6179969
And so, it is applied to a group of people. Where individual circumstances vary. You're retarded. And yes, people do have individual privilege, like how I dont have a lot of money, so Bill Gates has more privilege than me. But to say HALF OF THE POPULATION is more privileged that the other is discrimination. Because if a chick is applying to an accounting job and has a masters in it, and a dude applies and he has nothing, guess who gets the job.
Again
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>6179995
The fight for female suffrage was real - but males have the same laws as females now. And you cant deny yhe fact that females are treated better at school, and infront of courts. Nowadays its females who have priveldge
>>
>>6179998
>people do have individual privilege, like how I dont have a lot of money, so Bill Gates has more privilege than me.

this is literally class oppression. marx was writing about this back in the 19th century. holy fucking shit anon.
>>
>>6179995
Well at least you decided to actually make an argument there. If you think I'm actually denying woman's suffrage then you are a delusional moron. Even back in the early 1900's when women couldn't vote try going up o a black guy and lecturing him about your social science bullshit and see what happens.
>>
>>6180007
>believing marx was right
Well i wonder how communism worked in easstern euro or russia... Oh wait... PEOPLE STARVED
marx was an idiot, class oppression and the whole idea of marxism is a collectivist movement. It is by definition discriminatory.
>>
>>6180007
>this is literally class oppression

You know I like to think that you're baiting but I really can't tell anymore. If you actually just admitted to following Marxist beliefs than you are just making yourself look like an edgy 16 year old idiot. Holy fucking shit anon yourself.
>>
>>6180016
you're a grade a-idiot if you think my bringing up marx means i uncritically support him or the USSR. fuck the ussr and fuck leninists. the point here is that you keep bringing up points that deeply influential political theorists have been talking about for centuries while attributing them to the tumblr boogeyman and it's frankly embarrassing to watch.
>>
>>6180020
this isn't me fellating marx it's just me saying that nothing that anon or tumblr is saying is new. it's all been said before!
>>
>>6179986
>Types Of Homosexual
>The Bisexual
Oh yes. 1=2 confirmed!
>>
>>6180024
>>6180026
I don't think anyone is arguing that this stuff originated on tumblr but many of the site's users talk about it constantly which is why tumblr has the reputation it does. I feel like that was fairly obvious.
>>
>>6180024
Well no, only tumblrites believe it because they're delusional. Because a lot of changes in culture have happened since Marx or whatever. My argument before was Bill Gates, which obviously you didn't get the point. I probably should have used that some dude is hotter than me so he can get more chick's than me. My point was that there will always be individual privileges that make us better than someone else. But no race, gender, whatever, can have more privilege than the other. Because, y'know there was this dude called John Locke, and he believed something pretty revolutionary, that people should be treated as individuals, not a group of robots that are all the same.
>>
>>6178927
Hello Tumblr
>>
>>6179998
>>6180005
>>6180007
>>6180013
>>6180049
The trouble with neckbeards like yourselves is that you don't even understand yourself let alone your opponent.

You cannot argue that men are both superior yet have no privilege.

You cannot argue that the richest people in the world are white men as an argument to disprove privilege.

You cannot be superior to tumblr kids when you are misusing the terminology and theories in the exact same way.

You are just as fallacious and ignorant of the facts as tumblr is. It's an argument between two camps of absolute retards.

The rest of the world is making a face like what the fuck are you kids doing, please stop. If Bill Gates was born Wilhelmina Gate the story would not have ended in even remotely the same way. Everybody knows Tiger Woods and I doubt anyone here knows shit about golf, everybody knows Michael Jordan. Practically nobody knows Serena Williams and Tennis is probably one of the least sex discriminatory sports.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_women's_suffrage
There are still people alive today that were alive when women couldn't vote, that benefited from a lawfully biased system. The long term lasting effects of sex biased suffrage have still not yet been phased out. These are huge fucking non issues that normal people accept and don't get rage faced angry about.

Talking about sex or race inequality is not in the slightest tumblr. After all nobody on tumblr is a man or woman so it doesn't even apply to them, they're all demidoges and other bullshit.

Demi--fucking--doge. Shitlords.
>>
>>6180210
>men are superior
>women inferior
Nice meme. Men and women differ end exceed eachother in different fields, you cannot argue that our brains dont function differently.
We are different but equal. Mean have on average either really high or really low iqs, women tend to be around the avergae iq. But women tend to have a much higher emotional inteligence than men etc etc.
>>
>>6180298
>Mean have on average either really high or really low iqs
I don't think you even know how averages work.
>>
>>6180210
Alright, show me a recent article or some source in the recent years that says with irrefutable truth that all women are less privileged than all men. I'll wait. I'm in school right now so I can't get sources for my argument, but when I get off I'll share. And I never said that men are superior, maybe someone else did idk. And I'm not using the fact that there are rich white people in the world to disprove privilege (if that's in reference to my Bill Gates comparison you missed the point). And I'm not using tumblr tactics, I'm using individualist ideals as my backing to refute ideas of labeling people as a collective. But I can see how you would think that. I'm not ignorant on the facts, I have been researching this privilege shit for a while, not saying that puts me above anyone else but I would like to think I know the facts. Btw if Bill Gates was a chick he would be just as successful. Do you know how important DOS was? Also, I'm not saying that issues that translate to today from the suffrage movement don't matter, we should not tolerate any sort of discrimination (which I have stated several times) and I hope I can see the end of it in my lifetime, and it is definitely not tumblr tier. I am just against labeling privilege under a collective, especially a group so big.

And btw I'm not a neckbeard I'm a qt femboi ;3 chu~
>>
>>6180349
http://www.npr.org/2016/04/12/473992254/on-equal-pay-day-why-the-gender-gap-still-exists

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2014/12/22/3606282/women-promotions/

https://rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-victims

God you're such a fucking idiot
>>
>>6180827
let me guess... you are an mft transbian with unnaturally colored hair, right?
>>
File: 1444657500263.jpg (144 KB, 674x760) Image search: [Google]
1444657500263.jpg
144 KB, 674x760
>>6181022
Wew lad. He probs is. Some ppl actually just leake to have their hair coloured in a weird way. I just like it and thats it. Not an sjw, not some bs meme defender, just have blue red whatever hair
>>
>>6180827
I'll be done school in about two hours or so, then I'll give you my rebuttal sources. Sorry for the inconvenience.
>>
>>6181134

>I'll be done school

>highschoolers on 4chan pretend to understand the world
>>
>>6180210
Literally no one in this thread is arguing these things. Stop acting like you understand how the world/everyone works because you don't.
>>
>I have feminine interests therefore I can;t be 100 percent male and using femboy and similar words is too uncool and I don't feel dysphoria about my gender

OP please die
>>
>>6180827
1) The gender pay gap is an absolute myth and every self respecting economist agrees. Here's a short list debunking it.
>http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-wage-gap-myth-that-wont-die-1443654408
>http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/harvard-prof.-takes-down-gender-wage-gap-myth/article/2580405
>http://www.aei.org/publication/some-thoughts-on-equal-pay-day-and-the-23-gender-pay-gap-myth/

the articles are pretty similar so I'll spare you the hundreds of articles saying how it's bullshit.

2) women promotions. Similarly to the wage gap, mainly based on choice here.

>http://www.pnas.org/content/112/40/12354.full

3) I will definitely give you the sexual assault one. that is a major issue for women, and honestly I don't think it will ever end. Which is pretty depressing.

But still, dude, these don't give me proof that ALL women are less privileged than ALL men. In sexual assault sure but that's one thing, in promotions there are still women getting promoted but just not a high number. So, instead of saying "male privilege" as a huge umbrella term, use it in context with unequal corporate workplaces or sexual assault. Because when you just say male privilege out of context, it means that all men are more privileged to all women. That's like saying all black people like fried chicken, or all asians love math. you're simply stereotyping an entire gender by saying they are all more privileged.
>>
>>6179911
I'm 27 now lol. What do you want to know about my experience exactly? It's gone pretty well although I have had social repercussions, since I'm in a pretty anti-homo area.
>>
>>6181967
yes so women should just stop biologically being the ones who can have kids. shut the fuck up, one set of people based on biology can have kids so there needs to be provisions for them that allow them to raise children and financially support themselves, arguing the wage gap is a myth is fucking stupid and shows your narrow conceptions of the world. seriously tell a fucking single mother that needs time off and benefits that it's her choice and see how stupid you look. and how are you going to argue that women statistically being less favored for job interviews does noy exist. get your head out of your fucking ass
>>
>>6181967
is saying that black people are more targetted by police sterotyping? no it's based on social science. how are you going to say that women facing oppression in society is stereotyping, it's based on fucking facts. im not saying all women are worse off, they just have different and what i argue to be more adversities because of gender. your logic is shit and it shows you don't know what your talking about. leave highschool and shut te fuck up and learn something before you spew your shit.
>>
>>6182261
Hey, I'm all for allowing them to be paid while having children. That's obviously beyond their control, especially if they gor pregnant by accident of something. But as for the wage gap, the way people cite it is a myth. People use it to say that women are paid less for the exact same work which is not what the study even comes from. It comes from the averages of men's wages and women's wages. And since women statistically choose jobs that pay less and vice versa for men, it is shown that they make 77 cents for every dollar made by a man. And if that is happening to someone, they should consult their local police department because that's illegal. Here's a thought: know how to interpret basic fucking statistics and don't be a god damn sheep being fed whatever the heavily biased media feeds you.

>>6182274
No, you're missing my point. It's not stereotyping against women it is stereotyping against men by saying that all of them are more privileged.
>>
>My labels are
I hate to disappoint you, but you don't label yourself.
We do.
>>
>>6178927
We are not going to allow your meme genders here and tell you it makes sense, that it's okay, or that we relate to you. find some other people to circlequeef with
>>
>>6181759
You literally got your feelings hurt.
>>
>>6181967
Wage gap is not a myth you dumb twerp. Don't even bother arguing that they don't do the exact same job because everybody knows that already. I swear to god you people don't understand the most basic things like statistics it's fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>6182518
You're ridiculous, Your way of using privileges is absolutely flawed. The statistics say that one group consistently does better or worse than another group. End of fucking story.
>>
Honestly mate I don't really think there should be so many boxes for either gender or sexuality.
For me gender is either male, female, agender (the absence of a gender), androgenous (any combination of genders) and third gender (anything that is none of the above).

Alternatively maybe use a spectrum instead.
Do you lean more towards male or female?
How strongly do you feel for your gender?
>>
>>6182793
Biological gender is assigned by sex. Transgender have a cross sex gender assignment. Other faggots are just gender expressing.
>>
File: 1456698521777.gif (72 KB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
1456698521777.gif
72 KB, 175x175
>>6182665
Wow okay, here's the pay gap argument to end all arguments. Obviously you fail to see the statistics, or are too fucking dense to understand them. First off, if this is happening GET A LAWYER because it is ILLEGAL as of the Equal Pay Act of 1963[1]. Now, let's break this whole thing down, because i'm gonna be taking you to school. "The “77 cents” formulation is a colloquialism—shorthand for expressing a complex economic truth. Simply put, what it conveys is the fact that, if you average out what all women, working full time, year round, earn and compare that number to what all men working full time, year round, earn, you find that women take home 77 percent of what men do" [2]. It is NOT calculated from people doing the exact same job. It is an AVERAGE of ALL female earnings compared to ALL male earnings, like I said before. Also 7% of women put in more than 50 hours a week compared to the male 19%[3]. And there's of course pregnancy, where 43% of women leave the workforce and only 40% return to full time positions, although 74% will rejoin the workforce in any capacity[4]. Oh shit wait! No! "In 2012, the median hourly wage for women, full-time and part-time workers combined, was 84% as much as men"[5]. Fuck it's over! Just kidding. "Men are more likely than women to major in fields like engineering and computer science, which typically lead to higher-paying jobs. Women are more likely than men to major in fields like education and the social sciences, which typically lead to lower-paying jobs"[6]. Get fucked. Do some simple google searches to see what the highest paying jobs are, and see how many women are in it. Also look at the shit degrees they get, that's also a factor. Then, you will see why men are being paid more on average. Also they want them to be in STEM fields! They're practically begging for them[7]!
>>
>>6183286
sources:
[1]:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963
[2]:https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/economy/report/2014/05/19/90039/explaining-the-gender-wage-gap/
[3]:http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-07-29/do-overworked-high-earning-men-widen-the-gender-pay-gap
[4]:http://www.theatlantic.com/sexes/archive/2013/04/why-43-of-women-with-children-leave-their-jobs-and-how-to-get-them-back/275134/
[5]:http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2013/12/11/on-pay-gap-millennial-women-near-parity-for-now/
[6]:http://www.aauw.org/files/2013/02/graduating-to-a-pay-gap-the-earnings-of-women-and-men-one-year-after-college-graduation.pdf
[7]:http://www.pnas.org/content/112/17/5360.abstract

Anyways, I'm done. You don't need to reply(or read lol). I'm going to take a nap, this really exhausted me. Have a good night, it was nice arguing with you bb.
>>
File: 1446502016225.png (117 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1446502016225.png
117 KB, 680x510
>>6178927
>>
File: 1457790298145.jpg (4 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
1457790298145.jpg
4 MB, 3888x2592
>>6178927
>I'm not stereotypically masculine, therefore I must not "really" be a man, I'm (asinine label here)!

All you're doing is reinforcing silly gender/sex roles OP. Your vapid gender dress-up game actually *does* affect other people, it sets men AND trans rights back by several decades. Please, just fucking stop.
>>
>>6181967
Gender pay gap is very real, it's just not 23%. Women's jobs are lower paid just for being women's jobs, NOT because they are easier or whatever. How do we know this? There are jobs that went from being "mens jobs" to being "woman's jobs". This makes the hourly wage take a hit, and there's a massive turning point once you hit 60% females in a profession.

It's popular to call it a myth because people want it to be a myth - nobody wants to admit that women might actually be disadvantaged.
>>
>>6179986
It's funny how much it's true, including how tumblrinas want to segregate whites and blacks
>>
>>6180210
You leftists are retarded. Of course there are people alive today who remembered a time when women couldn't vote. Eg. Switzerland and many middle eastern countries. What does you being a special snowflake have anything to do with it?
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.