[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trans oppression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (235 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
235 KB, 750x1334
fucking idiot. who says 'you cannot tell a transgender from a pedophile man' baka
>>
This shiite disgusts me. I hate transphobia.
>>
She tried to gain my fucking pity by claiming she suffered a 'mini' stroke (she called me an idiot with your, I couldn't resist correcting it to you're*). I told her that clearly it must not have been that debilitating since she retained her ability to be a cuntasaurus Rex. She's not smart, her business page was linked to her fb and I have her personal cell number now.
SO ANGRY. MUST SLEEP. CANT NOW. SJW BATTLES TO BE FOUGHT.

I'm like seething angry over this. I'm iust a cisgirl that thoroughly believes everyone should be treated nicely like the humans they are, stipulation being you attempting to strip my fellow humans of the right to fucking urinate/defecate. HALP.
>>
Wow so that was really long sry about that I get so angry about this shit and maybe I need to get out more.
>>
>>6173288
I cross identify and both me and my female friends don't care unless some creep in a frilly pink dress lumbers in the room and stares at us.
It's not transphobia it's sissyphobia
>>
>>6173408
You do need to get out more. Use the bathroom that make people around you comfortable. Nobody cares and everybody wins.
>>
eh usually I'd agree with you but this lovely gal said, verbatim, 'you cannot tell a transgender from a pedophile man' idfk pretty easy, a pedophile man is you know, a pedophile man and has been using the same public bathroom as little boys for years... a transgender person, no matter ftm/mtf are legitimately just trying to use the bathroom. idk why people are afraid of this now? why wasn't predators in the bathroom a huge issue prior to those who have transitioned wanting some rights on paper? idk. this woman also said she didn't want any 'transgenders' in *her* bathroom... I suggested if people in her home were such an issue she lock her doors, seeing as any other bathroom she uses outside of her domicile is a public restroom. I just think it's a bit silly this right wing extremist Christian lady said her rights were being taken away cause now women who have transitioned can use the women's bathroom. that's all.

tl:dr Rachelle is a douche nugget who used her religion as a scape goat for her wanting to keep trans people out of 'her' public restrooms & also said trans people have sexually assaulted people multiple times since the law passed, I'm a bit sad she's blocked me. there was nothing keeping sissy mtfs from lurking in bathrooms or directly outside of them before, yanno? one of the nicest people I met was some guy from Salt Lake City running around Capitol Hill with pasties & a fishnet body suit, cock flopping in the wind. that mafack was free as a bird.
>>
>>6173468

What if it's a pervy creep in a classy outfit who records you and leers ... maybe a darling LBD
>>
That tldr is nearly as long as the rest of the post..
>>
Well I'm a woman in the 21st century who commuted solo through the seediest part of Seattle past midnight. I think I'd be okay, I've lived through worse than a bit of harassment and invasion of privacy. Idk why people assume every woman is a feeble small incapable being. Humans over all are pretty badass, and I feel like the bathroom 'thing' is a 'thing' because so many people think women are incapable of protecting themselves. Have you never seen an angry woman? Like... Like. I watched my mom rip a mounted computer monitor straight out of the wall and down a flight of stairs when my dad cheated and she almost curb stomped this lady when I was in grade school. I'm p sure if my life was in danger id be capable of protecting myself obv unless they had a gun. I'm like 1/4 savage thanks to my crazy madre. I'd also rather pop a squat than pee in a gross public bathroom anyway so it's not like this really impacts me, ever. im just tired of pretentious SAHMs thinking their shit doesn't stink & that all trans people are pedos. in the words of south parks MJ, that's just ignorant.
>>
>>6173498
???
>>
>>6173496
>a pedophile man is you know, a pedophile man and has been using the same public bathroom as little boys for years... a transgender person, no matter ftm/mtf are legitimately just trying to use the bathroom.
And how can you tell if they are being "legitimate" when they enter the bathroom?
>>
>>6173288
It is that they do not see trans people as the gender nor sex to which they transition in any sense.
>>
>>6173398
If she had a stroke what brain functions did she lose? Ask her because that is a serious question. If you have a stroke your treatment afterwards is very important to preventing further damage of the brain. Advice her to go to the hospital asap.
>>
>>6173644
Because it has been proven such a thing has never happened http://endsexualviolence.org/files/NTFNationalConsensusStmtTransAccessWithSignatories.pdf
Everyone, even Fox News says that's bullshit.
>>
>be trans
>look like girl
>use women's restroom
>look like boy
>use men's restroom
how is this in any way hard to grasp?
this has worked since forever, only americans are dumb enough to actually try to fuck shit up
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.