[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transsters are being outed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
hope someone can help shut down this site http://dirtywhiteboi67.blogspot.com it is harmful and scary for everyone one of us!
>>
>"testosterone poisoning"

all my kek
>>
So it's a butch lesbian with at least some vague feminist lean, opining against FtM transition and just generally being an ass to them?

Huh. I'm too high to have an opinion. Explain more.
>>
The blogger; dirtywhiteboi67 has been running for years. This blog is verbally abusive towards transgender people and has been posting photos of underage people and their information of them and where they live. This is against all equality acts and completely against the law as minors are involved! I request that google takes this blog down. There is a certain extent to having an opinion, and posting information of people and minors for abusive reasons, without anyones consent is way passed the line. Google, please remove this account immediately to protect the identity of people, both older and young.

https://www.change.org/p/google-inc-get-google-to-take-down-blogger-dirtywhiteboi67?recruiter=538471625&utm_source=petition_show&utm_medium=copylink
>>
http://dirtywhiteboi67.blogspot.com/2016/05/trans-trending-who-is-transitioning.html?m=1
>>
Doesn't that blogger have anything better to do than be an ignoramus on the internet?

I'm sure she would agree that even if certain medications have side effects that might be harmful, the risk is far outweighed by the reward. I'd much rather have occasional diarrhea or vomiting on depression medication rather than wanting to die constantly. The same argument applies to HRT.
>>
>>6168005

I thought Dirt only posts information that FtMs put on line publicly. How is that illegal? Where does she post addresses?

Amie, since your a huge fan of Dirt, you should check out 4thwavenow.com, its so dope even Ray Blanchard retweets it.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 599x197) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 599x197
>>6168903
Wow, didn't realize it was this crazy.

Conspiracy theories claiming doctors are helping faggots recruit kids. Oh wow.
>>
this is only 1 of many people on my facebook account wont tell his name but this is what he wrote
Yeah, I'm featured on it and I'm stealth in almost all aspects of my life so this is very scary for me.
>>
>>6167921
and here I thought I was the "mentally ill" one.
how paranoid and alone do you have to be to do shit like this?
>>
File: sammyftm.jpg (53 KB, 511x295) Image search: [Google]
sammyftm.jpg
53 KB, 511x295
>>6167921
idk... if I knew in advance that I was going to end up looking like Sammy Davis Jr. when I transitioned, I might be happy to reconsider.
>>
>>6167921
i saw her at a bookstore once. Shes 5'0 tall and more obese than you would think
>>
>>6169570

How old are you and how long have you been on T?

>>6169819

Hahahaahaha. Fucking bitter dyke. She also claims to be quite masculine and as a child she could roll with the boys easy. She says that transtrenders don't have a fucking clue what being a man is all about. Probably true, but still lol.

>tfw butch dykes make a big deal out of buying ALL clothing from mens department.
>has obese pear shaped body instead of being natty female powerlifter or bodybuilder
>probably have transvestic autoandrophilia
>>
>>6169570
you look like a normal dude, beauty standards are different. and if you're as talented as SD Jr. than you should have no problem getting partners.
>>
>>6169570
The fuck?
Look like he's solidly in his 50's, but dresses like a 16 year old.
>>
>>6176062
the profile pic is from that dyke's website that >>6168142 posted a link to:
>http://dirtywhiteboi67.blogspot.com/2016/05/trans-trending-who-is-transitioning.html?m=1

The transguy is late 20s, 2yrs on T according to that website.

To me, he looks more like how the gay guys that are on HIV anti-viral meds look. They always have that sunken face look. It does something to the fat deposits through out the body and they end up with a lumpy but muscular look.
>>
>>6167921
wow.

She certainly takes a completely different outlook on trans suicides than I think I would have. I would also think that it would be easier for parents to accept a lesbian than an FtM bu not according to her.
http://dirtywhiteboi67.blogspot.com/2016/05/mikael-mj-monette-death-of-lesbian.html?m=1
>>
>>6176395

This is a terf meme and I'm really skeptical of it. To a normie FtM probably seems like mutilation.

Like I'm AGP myself and MtF transistions can range from lol to beautiful. Looking at FtM timelines is painful. Seeing those masectomy scars makes me sad. I mean I get that dysphoria feel and it's cool they get to be happy, but its just so tragic.

So imagine how their mom and dad must feel when they find out what FtM involves.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.