[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I let my gf peg me for the 3rd time and I really really liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 500x375
So I let my gf peg me for the 3rd time and I really really liked it. The peg is 6.5" long and really thick and I took it to the leather within a few minutes. I think I liked it too much for her, I spent the whole time moaning and squirming because it felt so good and I think I freaked her out. My butt was really clean too because when she took it out there was nothing on it so she wasn't grossed out by that. I was able to get myself close and let her pound the rest out of me and I came a gallon of really thick sticky cum, much different from when I'm alone.
>>
>>5224065
well its too late now. she knows you're gay. you know you're gay. might as well just end it here.
>>
>>5224668
>OP has a prostate
>Enjoys having it simulated by his gf
>OP must be gay

Just leave.

>>5224065
Good for you OP, next time you should flip fuck and take turns railing each other in the ass.
>>
>>5224738
I hope we can work up to that. I just told her I'm mtf and She is happy for me and cool about it but I don't think she understands what that means for her yet but I think she is finding out. She knows the HRT will sterilize me and shrink my penis but I think it's just now hitting her that I'm not joking or pretending or going to let this go. She has started resenting me I think because now she sees me as her gf and I'm in much better shape than she. We started working out together after she saw I was really starting to get an ass from running and squats.
>>
>>5224878

Now it's just a question of when you will break up with her and tell her, "I'm sorry. I can't be with you anymore. I've found that I can't be satisfied in a relationship with a woman; it's not you, I'm just not a lesbian. I need to find my own man." Then you leave her in a puddle of her own tears.
>>
>>5225006
Damn you just made me feel guilty all over again by describing my last breakup ;_;
>>
>>5225093
But I wouldn't feel bad and you shouldn't either. Why should anyone feel bad for change? Sure it isn't fair to them but you are both losing each other so it isn't fair to you either. It just is, but I think we can make it work. We've been together for a long time already and if we were gonna break up it wouldn't be over this.
>>
>>5224878
I am currently the girlfriend in a similar situation where I found out my bf wants to start hrt and i thought he just had a crossdressing fetish. And its really really weird for me and im worried about social stigma and i dont really wanna date a trans girl. Even though Im very happy my... partner is finally free to be the person they are on the inside. Im not sure yet what im going to do
>>
>>5225332
If you aren't at least kind of cool with it, you are best to end things now before you become her safety blanket. My gf is the only one who knows and such she is the only one I can talk to about it. If you become her moral center throughout her transition leaving will destroy her. Best to leave now if you aren't planning on staying around. Don't stay just to get her through until she feels better, you will be her omgbffjill if you stay and if you aren't ready for that just go.
>>
>>5225332
Dump her. Don't answer her calls or texts. Don't hang out with her.

>problem solved
>>
>>5225654
Thats the thing. Im okay with being her bff. And we totally rock as roomates... But with her just now deciding to transition, i feel like i should be supportive as possible... Omg this is so hard. I wish i had known this before we got a place together
>>
>>5224738
he will be once he gets a taste of what its like to be with a guy. theres no going back from that.
>>
Any pegging tips for receiving? I'm worried about the smell, anything I can do about that?
>>
>>5228545
Eat right. Don't eat greasy food for a few days before.
Clean your butt! Get all up in there, if you don't need gloves you aren't doing it right.
>>
File: 1446497996453.jpg (73 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1446497996453.jpg
73 KB, 480x454
>>5226648
Listen yo. If you they'll pass or whatever or need FFS and you guys can afford it then go for it. Pull out a loan to make her happier, all that shit. If you want to remain with her, then just know there's gonna be some changes. Namely, dick becoming nigh useless almost. Sure it sucks, probably resort to oral and toys, but whatever. Sex isn't that interesting to me it's just who it is that matters. Gotta be that one or it makes me feel unsatisfied and dirty.

Other people have pointed out, if you plan on leaving this person then leave them before you get more deeply involved in this. Not to guilt trip or anything, but leaving them far later could result in potentially suicide in a worst case scenario, or simply depression and severe pain.

If you think it'll work out then stay with them and take everything in strides. If you need some time to meditate or think on it then do that too. The best thing to do honestly is go with the flow instead of getting caught in the current or tempo. Move to rhythm. And if it's too fast move to it at your own pace and eventually you'll catch up.
>>
>>5230889
Thank you for the solid advice. The flaccid penis situation has me wanting to cry. Def got tuff questions n shit to think about.
>>
>>5231002
Unless you are bi you really shouldn't continue a relationship with her while she transitions
>>
>>5231011
I identify as bi. I am attracted to men and women. However when it comes to love in a longterm sense i dont want to be in a lesbian relationship, i want to have a man. And im still not sure how to feel when you've kinda got both . I don't want to stop him from transitioning. I know he is happy. But I know my family would be against it.
And I cant help but fear i will remain sexually unsatisfied and feel masculine by comparision ( which i hate feeling more masculine, and i love how feminine some men make me feel) idk.... Internally conflicted a bit since i tend to be very accepting otherwise
>>
>>5225093

Were you the former transbian who was dumped by her former transbian girlfriend because she realized she was straight and who then proceeded to do the same to another transbian months later? Or were you also in a relationship with a cis woman like OP?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.