[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
identity crisis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_nc6j40MABh1tkh8o4o4_500.jpg (154 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc6j40MABh1tkh8o4o4_500.jpg
154 KB, 500x375
>be me yesterday
>fresh out of jr college
>total virgin
>consider myself normal straight guy
>working in warehouse
>i'm scrawny but my job is to check things off with a scanner
>co worker who is a buff guy who runs the pallet jacks asks me after work if I want to grab some beers
>no one there ever talked to me nicely before
>continue working
>shift ends
>I don't have a car and my co worker left his in the parking lot
>we walked to the bar and along the way he was asking me tons of questions like why I am so shy and quiet
>he said other workers thought I was going to shoot the place up
>I kinda laughed and said I am just a quiet person
>we talked some more, I haven't talked to a peer in a while and it felt good
>we get in the bar and start with shots of jim beam
>talking, me checking chicks out, and him just like focusing totally on me the whole time made me feel like I might have made a real friend
>discussion went on till past sunset
>he finally says its getting late and calls a cab
>plan was to take the cab with him, drop him off first, then have the cab take me home
>so the cab pulls up to his place and he gets out and gives me a hug
>think it was a little weird but he is really nice to me
>cab about to pull out and I hear him tap on the door
>he asks if I want to play video games and maybe order a pizza
>I say hell yes because I haven't hung out and played games with someone since I was a kid
>so I go inside and set on his couch
>he brings me a beer but I see he has an energy drink
>he said he is going to sober up to take me home later
>so I go though 3 more beers as he is playing GTAV in front of me
cont
>>
>>6157896
>start to think this is lame and want to go home, he didn't even order a pizza or let me have a turn
>me just sitting there drunk and a little angry right next to him playing
>then it happens, he put the remote down and put his hand on my knee
>I tell him dude move your hand
>then he looks at me kinda laughing and said no
>I said dude stop
>he pushes me against the arm rest of his couch and starts kissing me
>he has his hands on my shoulders and pinned me down
>I was obviously resisting but then I kinda snapped because I can't lie it felt good being kissed
>he kept me down and we made out for a while
>then he let go and laid back on the couch and I got on top of him and kissed him
>we made out some more
>fuck it was like being hit with electricity it was so hot
>after we made out he got up and pulled me off the couch and grabbed my hand and dragged me to his bed
>he got naked, I got naked, I wasn't even in control of myself
>I asked what now and he told me to get on the bed
>I laid down on it he told me to lay on my back so I flipped over
>he was really buff and I didn't know what to do
>he was standing at the edge of the bed jerking off looking at me like an animal
>all a sudden he grabbed my ankles and dragged me to the edge of the bed
>he lifted my legs up and my feet went over his shoulders
>he then spit on his hand and started rubbing my butthole, I was in shock and extacy
>he spit more and then started rubbing his cock around my hole and the eased it in
>swear to god I didn't mean to but i let out a high pitched moan, it was painful at first but then it was like fucking really good feeling
>he started like actually fucking me
>his thighs slapped on my ass, I was moving with his thrusts, and I was moaning like a girl unintentionally
>I didn't even touch my dick the whole time and I started just leaking clear cum
>>
>>6157896
I'm reading, so far this is a pretty str8t thing.
>>
>>6157902
>then he clenched and came in me
>after he pulled out he laid next to me on the bed holding me my entire body was still like having an orgasm , I was shaking
>we ended up spooning and he was like running his fingers in my hair
>I started crying out of the blue and got dressed and ran and ran till I got home
>I cried on my couch till I passed out
>woke up and realized I had a man cum in my ass last night
>at first I felt used, I felt sick

Then I ended up crying more. I liked it, I liked being manhandled like that and being treated like a girl. I think this experience woke up something DEEP within me. Help. Please help.
>>
>>6157902
>first time
>no lube
>good feeling
this is a bit too fake for me to enjoy
>>
>>6157896
cool fantasy, can't wait for the 'am i gay' ending.
>>
>>6157925
I don't think i'm gay, I think I might be trans.
>>
>>6157925
don't you love people writing that they enjoy gay sex and then asking strangers if they are gay?
>>
does anyone have anything constructive to say?
>>
>>6157950
7/10

Pretty hawt, Stopped a bit early though, hadnt even started fapping yet. Cant wait for pt2!
>>
>>6158004
I was just saying what happened. I don't know if I can even go back to work tomorrow. My whole world is fucked. Should I call him? Should I quit and move? Should I see a shrink and get on hormones?
>>
>>6158039
the correct course of action is sending a message saying you liked it and are cool with that in the future if he wants.
your story sounds pretty in part2 so I doubt anyone would bother to give help to a rp
>>
>>6158039
Call him and ask him if he'd like to go get a beer again, then let us know what happens.
>>
>>6158056
>the correct course of action is sending a message saying you liked it and are cool with that in the future if he wants.
really? What if he wants to do it again tonight? How do I prepare better? what if I end up feeling regret? Where could this all lead?
>>
>>6158066
Make sure you are nice and clean down there and maybe bring some lube and ask him to use a little.
>>
>>6157910
Sounds hot as fuck. Also you aren't straight anymore, but I'm sure you know that.
>>
why the fuck did I just waste my time even reading that even after i knew it was just fake erotic crap. Then I realized "oh shit I'm so fucking high".
Yo why don't we have a stoner general? is MJ frowned upon by the regime here?
>>
File: 1431470948215.jpg (162 KB, 680x480) Image search: [Google]
1431470948215.jpg
162 KB, 680x480
Really, the no lube clean first time is too magical to be realistic. Fix that and come back in a couple of days.

>>6158153
I'd assume pot is okay in most of 4chan.
>>
>>6157896
>>6157902
>>6157910
Hot. 8/10 and I'm jealous.
>>
>>6157896
>>6157902
>>6157910
Fake and gay

>tfw I secretly want some guy to pin me down and manhandle me and use me like a little bitch but will never admit to it
>and even I'm not this much of a faggot

>>6158175
>Gundam 08th MS Team

ayyyyy
>>
File: 1637637.jpg (9 KB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
1637637.jpg
9 KB, 200x190
>>6157910
Good story m8 but this is the most literal use of "fake and gay" I ever had a chance on.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-09-19-16h23m01s181.png (615 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-09-19-16h23m01s181.png
615 KB, 1280x720
>>6158219
I saw it right after ZZ and it felt like one of the greatest anime of all time, probably by comparison.
>>
>>6157942
No man you're probably just gay unless you wanted to be a girl your whole life on top of this.

Maybe you're just a bottom or twink or femboy or something, don't really know what you look like lol but you did sound petite.
>>
>>6157942
Why do you think that, anonette?
>>
>>6157896
>>6157902
>>6157910
This is fake but 8/10 will fap to late. Good job OP.
>>
>>6158219
why would you never admit to it?
>>
See >>6147898 .
>>
>>6158066
do you even like this guy anon?

Its cool that you enjoyed it at all but what do you think of the guy? Because its likely he will want to see you regularly after this.
>>
>>6158683
>do you even like this guy anon?
this and to be honest, by the way he was initially acting with getting you good and drunk while trying to get sober and then forcing himself onto you.
if you hadn't gotten into it he would have raped you.
do you want a rapey weirdo for a boyfriend?
>>
Fake and gay

But seriously if this is real and you enjoyed it you're probably at least Bi.
>>
itt things that never happened.
>>
File: jewdough.jpg (52 KB, 637x477) Image search: [Google]
jewdough.jpg
52 KB, 637x477
>>6158294

It's garbage compared to ZZ you absolute tasteless swine.
>>
>>6160462
I had never gotten angry with a show before ZZ, it changed me.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.