[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bisexual informal poll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 284x177
For bisexual men and women who are in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex but also meeting up with a same-sex partner:

Age?

Sex?

Gender?

Married/Partnered/relationship?

Does your significant other know you are bisexual?

When did they find out?
-before the relationship started
-when the relationship started
-after the relationship started but before sex
-well into the relationship

Are you sexually active with your significant other?

Are you sexually active with your same-sex friend(s)?

Does your significant other know you're sexually active with your same-sex friend(s)?

If so, how would you describe his/her feelings with your exploring your same-sex urges?
-fully supports
-against it
-don't ask, don't tell
-other (describe)

If he/she doesn't know, why not?
-it's your personal business
-you're afraid to tell him/her
-other

When did you first act on same-sex urges?
-before you met your current significant other?
-after you met your significant other?

If your significant other doesn't know, what do you think would happen if they found out?
-acceptance
-amicable break-up
-break-up with a lot of anger
>>
>Age?
>Sex?
M
>Gender?
Snowflake
>Married/Partnered/relationship?
Relationship 2 years
>Does your significant other know you are bisexual?
No
>Are you sexually active with your significant other?
Yes everyday.
>Are you sexually active with your same-sex friend(s)?
Occasionally.
Does your significant other know you're sexually active with your same-sex friend(s)?
No.
If so, how would you describe his/her feelings with your exploring your same-sex urges?
She'd probably hate my guts.
>When did you first act on same-sex urges?
I started fapping to traps when I was a teen now it's progressed to hooking up with twinks i met on grindr.

>If your significant other doesn't know, what do you think would happen if they found out?
Burn my shit i don't know.
>>
>>6148833
>Age?
>Sex?
male
>Gender?
male
married
yes
>When did they find out?
well into the relationship
not really. sex maybe once every two months
yes. 1-2 times per week
>Does your significant other know you're sexually active with your same-sex friend(s)?
no
>If so, how would you describe his/her feelings with your exploring your same-sex urges?
i'm assuming it's a don't ask, don't tell situation

>If he/she doesn't know, why not?
I'm afraid to tell him/her

after you met your significant other?
>If your significant other doesn't know, what do you think would happen if they found out?
break-up with a lot of anger
>>
File: be8.png (156 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
be8.png
156 KB, 330x319
>>6148956
>Does your significant other know you're sexually active with your same-sex friend(s)?
>No.
No
>>
>Age?

>Sex?
Male

>Gender?
Female

Sort of

Yup

>When did they find out?
Before the relationship started

Not anymore

No

N/A

Long ago
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.