[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
given that this bathroom deal probably isn't going to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: restroom.jpg (148 KB, 725x484) Image search: [Google]
restroom.jpg
148 KB, 725x484
given that this bathroom deal probably isn't going to go down the "no more trans allowed in bathrooms" route

how do you think we will inevitably cope in the longterm of sharing bathrooms?

what about hons?
do you have to be transitioning to enter?
what about hons?
fair to have a passing-only policy?
how would anyone even enforce these?
why would anyone?
are genderless bathrooms our new future?
i'll leave it to you guys.
>>
>>6143373
>how do you think we will inevitably cope in the longterm of sharing bathrooms?
we will go back to what we had before
>what about hons?
see above
>do you have to be transitioning to enter?
not now
>what about hons?
see first question
>fair to have a passing-only policy?
nope
>how would anyone even enforce these?
they won't
>why would anyone?
exactly
>are genderless bathrooms our new future?
probably in new buildings, they will be if the insanity continues. Women will now be able to enjoy toilet seats that have been pissed on with sprinklings of pubic hair matted in the dried urine b/c men don't bother to raise toilet seats when pissing. Old buildings will have the women's rooms turn into the unisex b/c urinals
>i'll leave it to you guys.
please don't

The trouble, at least in NC, started when the ppl Charlotte were virtue signaling and decided they need to create a law where none was necessary. Look at Target stores for example with their new bathroom policies that reflect what the council was trying to in Charlotte. No one ever complained previously about MtFs using the women's room at a Target and you know they definitely did before all this dust up. Now under the new policies any Man can enter the Woman's rest room as long as he claims that he feels that he is of the female gender. OC, he'll still get in trouble if he starts doing pervert stuff (like taking pics, spying, etc) but someone can still get a "troll thrill" by looking like a man and using the women's room. This is the only thing that the new policies will changes from how things were before the laws. Nobody cared about the hons before because no one was really thinking about them. So if a woman saw a hon in Target's woman's room, she might have been shocked but that would have been the end of it. Now, with making laws, you've made it a political thing were everyone must take a side.
>>
>>6143373
god i dont even
give a fuckj about bathrooms i walk into whichever one has no one in it and piss all over evyerthing
>>
File: 635693134543702640-briana.jpg (65 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
635693134543702640-briana.jpg
65 KB, 534x712
>>6143417
>we will go back to what we had before
what we had before were trans women using bathrooms, but hardly anyone clocked them or made a fuss about it.

now that it's public debate, i don't think we can go back to a "don't ask, don't tell" situation.
especially considering a hon who may look more man than woman in the restroom.

if things will go back to the way they were, it definitely won't be by sweeping it under the rug and waiting for the past to resume.
>>
Piss where you pass
>>
>>6143417
>implying the bathroom bs isn't just a distraction from the other parts of the bill that ban anyone suing for discrimination and ban local governments from raising the minimum wage
>>
>>6144264
its fucking annoying how we're just being used as a bread and circuses sideshow to distract the public these days
>>
>>6144286
Well the dead horse of gay marriage has been beaten into a pretty thin paste at this point so they needed a new one.
>>
>>6144286
Yeah and we get blamed for all of it like we, a tiny generally powerless minority, somehow control the whims of international media oligarchs when we can barely take a piss or a shit in peace.
>>
>>6143373
>how do you think we will inevitably cope in the longterm of sharing bathrooms?
People will forget and things will go back to how they were
>what about hons?
Hopefully banned, along with cis shit stirrers
>do you have to be transitioning to enter?
No, just passing
>fair to have a passing-only policy?
Its the only sane policy that accommodates the preferences of the majority. What they don't know won't hurt them.
>how would anyone even enforce these?
They can't. Only obvious hons and bulldykes will continue to get thrown out.
>are genderless bathrooms our new future?
Ideally, but I don't see it happening in America.
>i'll leave it to you guys.
Thats the worst thing that could happen. Things were fine before hons and sjws started bringing attention to the bathroom thing. Now its a political issue and trans people are in the spotlight. This is the opposite of a good thing.
>>
>>6143646
This tbqdesu
>>
unisex bathrooms segregated by age.

so both parties are happy.
>>
The problem with keeping hons out is sjw culture.

Policing womenhood based on passing, which is mannerisms, size, looks and age, is not going to go over well with some women in general, especially SJW feminists. I'd imagine some manly dykes might even get a kick out of hons triggering pretty cis and trans girls.

As a compromise, undergoing HRT for a certain amount of time, and having doctor issued proof of HRT they carry with them would work. Of course sjws would not be pleased.
>>
>>6145175
>having doctor issued proof of HRT they carry with them would work.

They're called carry letters and its how hons used to get around bathroom problems. It didn't always work though, so now they're trying to force the government to change the laws.
>>
>>6145175
>and having doctor issued proof of HRT they carry with them would work
>Wear a star of David on your pajamas
>>
Can someone please post the links to the news stories of butch lesbians being removed from the women's restroom? I need them for a paper I am writing.

I can only seem to find this one, but know I have seen at least 2 others posted on here before. I tried Google and I checked the archive but I couldn't seem to find them.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/04/28/shocking-video-shows-lesbian-unable-to-prove-gender-being-forcibly-removed-from-womens-bathroom/

Thank you!
>>
File: 1344744752753.jpg (71 KB, 550x499) Image search: [Google]
1344744752753.jpg
71 KB, 550x499
>>6145907
Nvm, I found them. But here is more ass.
>>
>>6145446

True, that is highly inapproriate for this day and age. Just wish there was some way to keep special snowflake gender queers or cis shit disturbers out of the bathrooms. Looks like its gonna be use what YOUR most comfortable with fuck the cissies.
>>
>>6143646
What happens if you get comments and strange look in both male and female bathrooms?
>>
>>6145175
>I'd imagine some manly dykes might even get a kick out
More like kicked out of the women's room...
>>
I dont see why this is a big deal. Why cant you just use the bathroom you've used your whole life? Does it really make that much of a difference in your gender identity? Your just taking a shit, your not being excluded from decent facilities. And how would you say who can go into what bathroom? Would you just have to be passable? I dont think this would work with all the rapists and other creeps who take advantage of this. Seems really insignificant though honestly. if trannies are oppressed, why are they even thinking about this stuff? I hate how weak our society is.
>>
>>6146997
Which would rather, risk being beat up/raped by men or have women call the cops/security on you?
Then you need to take into account men are less likely to actually notice you while women are more likely to, since men aren't social in the restroom and women are.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.