[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Trump wants to abolish samesex marriage and abortion, you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
If Trump wants to abolish samesex marriage and abortion, you should vote Hillary
It's better to destroy the USA than let this retard promote his Christian bullshit
>>
>>6140653
>pony
>hillbot
fucking dropped
>>
File: the donald.png (315 KB, 669x478) Image search: [Google]
the donald.png
315 KB, 669x478
>>6140653
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
>hillary
>not christian bullshit
:^) nice try degenerate

also
Trump has said gay marriage is more over a state to state issue and there are more important things to focus on now such as Isis, illegal migrants, crime, and bringing back industry and jobs to america. He has openly supported lgbt people in the past and present aswell.

Also he is against letting in people that would have LGBT folk hung, stoned, or decapitated to promote their Islamic bullshit, much worse than christian bullshit that much I can tell you.
>>
>>6140763
So what? Now she has changed her opinion

>Muslims
Lol, 90% of immigrants in the US are Spics

>Trump has said gay marriage is more over a state to state issue
Ok, then it's good to kill the Oregon bakers for refusing to cater a gay wedding. It's a state to state issue, you know
>>
>if
>>
Marriage is for the religious, the state should permit samesex unions but only call them marriages if performed by religious bodies. Can't have a jewish gay marriage?? Reform within the religion.
>>
>>6140795
Then we should abolish state marriage and all the benefits it gives
>>
>>6140653
So, are you one of those paid operatives that the Hillary campaign has employed to flood social media pro-Hillary propaganda and misinformation?
>>
>>6140800
We don't reproduce and prolong the state
>>
>>6140782
>Ok, then it's good to kill the Oregon bakers for refusing to cater a gay wedding.
Except murder is illegal and every state and breaks federal law. You can't just legalize murder. Nice to know faggots are so tolerant you want to kill someone for just refusing to bake your butt buddy cake. This kind of mentality is why I'll never vote demoncrat.
>>
>>6140829
>You can't just legalize murder
Why? It's a state to state issue

>>6140818
Sure

>>6140823
So what? Why should breeders have some special benefists? If they want to get married, let them go to church
>>
File: nothing personal.gif (486 KB, 652x435) Image search: [Google]
nothing personal.gif
486 KB, 652x435
>>6140782
>S-she she just changed her opinion
nice try faggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz7Ul0t2f_A

Hilldog will pull a merkel and flood U.S with "refugees" causing a rise in violent crime against lgbt people, as seen in germany and sweden many times over.

Ill pass on getting violently murdered by a member of the "religion of peace"
>>
>>6140847
They have kids who will grow up and pay taxes, you won't and will become a drain on society at old age if you don't happen to be found dead in a back alley
>>
>>6140653
Trump is very supportive of trans people you hill-shill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8
>>
Retards forget that in the American governmental system the president isn't some all powerful god. Trump can't do shit to reverse the supreme court's ruling because of a little thing called the balance of powers.
>>
>>6140653

I'm supporting Bernie, but this is objectively wrong. Trump is probably the least religious mainstream candidate we've ever had, it's hard to pin down exactly how he feels about gay marriage personally but overall it doesn't seem like he would try to overturn the SC ruling the way someone like Ted Cruz would have, and he's on the record against North Carolina's pro-discrimination law.

He's hardly the worst case scenario by Republican standards.
>>
File: 1456356427435.gif (2 MB, 350x283) Image search: [Google]
1456356427435.gif
2 MB, 350x283
>>6140897
this guy gets it
>>
>>6140880
Spics tend to have more children than whites, so y your logics there's nothing wrong with replacing whites with Spics, who are better breeders, which Clinton is gonna do

>>6140871
That's your stupid phantasies
Muslim shitskins from Syria have no money to take a flight to the US
>>
File: 1456089470931.png (82 KB, 224x268) Image search: [Google]
1456089470931.png
82 KB, 224x268
>>6140919
Illegal spics also commit more crime
http://openborders.info/hispanic-crime-and-illegal-immigration-in-the-united-states/

>just a fantasy LMAO

nope
she said she admires merkel for her policies and persona.
>also

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/09/20/hillary-clinton-calls-for-the-u-s-to-accept-more-syrian-refugees/

More!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/in-dallas-hillary-clinton-weighs-in-on-syrian-refugee-crisis/
>>
>>6140972
fun fact: most Muslim criminals in Germany and Sweden are from Northern Africa, not Syria

>Illegal spics also commit more crime
but they breed more
so if the state wants to have more children (future tax payers), it's a good idea to get invaded by Spics
>>
>>6140919
If they enter the country legally their spic-ness wouldn't be a problem. But no, you get criminals flooding across the border
>>
>>6141006
That's not my problem
>>
>>6140818
>So, are you one of those paid operatives that the Hillary campaign has employed to flood social media pro-Hillary propaganda and misinformation?
How do you even get that job? I found the subreddit they were using but it's invite-only and I have no idea how to get the invite.
There's no information on the main hillary subreddit but a lot of people from /pol/ have managed to get into it somehow because I've seen a lot of the posts about reporting vulgarity usage to your supervisor and shit like that.
>>
>>6140653
>thread up for 3 hours
>no barneyfag

Is... is he dead? ;_;
>>
>>6140847
>It's a state to state issue
>Comparing murder to not allowing gays to marry
End yourself my man
>>
>>6140991
>implying illegals pay taxes
>implying spics aren't huge welfare drains on society

>>6141051
>people breaking the law isn't my problem
It's every American taxpayers problem when illegals are benefitting from our tax dollars through schools, healthcare, etc
>>
>>6146412
It is a hillbot and most likely autistic. I mean if a person can't tell the legal difference between murder and refusing to bake a cake, they are pretty far gone and metally ill. But that's Hitlary supporters for you, they are just as evil as she is.
>>
>>6140653
The only way that Hillary beats Trump is by making a very strategic VP choice.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.