[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weird dreams man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: similarasfuck.jpg (14 KB, 236x313) Image search: [Google]
similarasfuck.jpg
14 KB, 236x313
okay so i'm not really into guys (i'm a guy) i figured i was just straight, that's cool shit man whatever, but i woke up from the weirdest dream right now and i feel like i wanna question everything blah blah shit whatever idk

so i've known this guy on the internet for a year or even longer, let's call him 'Sam Thema', and i knew sam was gay and was totally cool with it, it's his choice who am i to knock it. well, idk if he's had like an impact on me or something but shit dude ok

so i'm in my house (or whatever my mind assumed to be my house, you know how dreams work) and i knew sam was coming over and i was stoked, like super excited, we was gonna chill, play some games and drink milkshake (it's a dream ok, it was excited as fuck) in my dreams id seen pictures of sams face over the time i'd known him and he was quite a feminine looking guy, not too much, but convincing enough to catch you off guard if you're not really paying attention so it was the day, awesome

my mother called me from downstairs and said 'anon theres a girl here for you, sam', so i'm like 'lol mum pls can u not that's a-' but it wasn't the sam i'd seen in pictures, like oh damn, from the top of the stairs i could make out this female, as i walked down holy shit it actually was sam, but the long brunette hair, the make-up, the shorts, the long sleeved purple/pink whatever shirt it was insane, i took him up to my room confused as fuck about everything. "what the hell dude?" "hey anon" his voice, oh my goodness, it was beautiful, it was perky and sweet and innocent and it made my heart melt, it was so cute and i'm not a really sentimental guy, it takes a lot for me to think something is cute
>>
"i brought an awesome card game for us to play", i was still confused as shit as he broke the awkward silence of me staring at him for like a solid 7 minutes, "oh, like cards against humanity?" is the only thing my narrow mind cold conjur. "not really, here" he passed me one of the two decks and i started reading random ones from them 'do a handstand and try to remove one of your hands from under you', 'see how many marshmallows you can stuff in your mouth while saying chubby bunny', just generic party dares and what-not, but then i read this third card, 'let another member make you hard without touching you or vise versa'

"hey now, that's a bit much for a party game", "which one is it?" he replied, so i read out "let the other person get you hard without touching you or you them" i didn't glance back at the card to read, i just kinda said it from the sharp moment memory. "that sounds fun" he replied and he kissed me, like he was sat 2 feet from me but as soon as he said that he was in-front of me, his lips on mine and his small tongue breaking the seems of my lips, i pushed him back, i didn't say anything like "hey that's not cool!" or "woah i ain't gay", the only thing i said was "shit dude i just smoked my breath must be horrible" and he laughed, it was a really sweet laugh, he kissed me again and this time i dared not interrupt, it was so hot, if this is gay then shit i'm gay as fuck dude, 110%

i could feel his dick rubbing against my leg, hard as fuck in his shorts which he, soon after, removed, it felt sexy desu, i never thought i'd be in this situation but now i'm here i was glad it happened. off came the shorts, those fucking panties dude, seeing the hard dick beneath them peaking the top should've sent me packing, like on any other day if this just appeared infront of me i'd have said "teh fuk" but right now, the mind-set i'm in, fuck i was ready to suck that dick. but i didn't, not yet.
>>
the cards came out, the game was played, i don't have much memory of this part (the dream is starting to fade already from memory, that's why i wanted to write it down) but i do remember a specific one after returning to the room with drinks, he was stood there, naked but a bra, it was convincing enough for me, dick as hard as the glass i was carrying (and that's not just sams dick, mine too at this point) parents had recently gone out, "so what should we do, anon?" i pick up another card that had been placed there when i left for drinks (wasn't there before i went) 'let yours and another members bare penises touch for 10 seconds', well shit, pants were off faster than i could say "i'm game". I walked over to him, i could see this look in his eyes glaring up at me, it was the most perfect moment i'd ever experienced, sure enough, our dicks collided (that sounds weirder than it should holy shit) but i kissed him, it was passionate as hell, more than when i'd ever kissed another girl, "hey, that wasn't part of the dare", "fuck the dare, we're not playing here anymore"

what did i just say, i just initiated it, this was it, it was actually gonna happen, after kissing me he slowly, very fucking slowly started to kiss down my chest, getting onto his knees, and to my belly, i choked back the words "i love you" and i have absolutely no idea why, this game changer of an experience had me crazy as shit but if what we have now, i could have for the rest of my life, i'd sign up this moment, there would literally not be a single thing that would make me regret spending the rest of my life with sam.

(also i forgot to mention, picture i posted ^^^ closest i could find to what he looked like)
>>
so or you a fag or what?

aint reading that shit
>>
and i woke up, right there, the best part, shit was getting to its peak and boom, everything was gone, i was fucking pissed dude! rolled outta bed all in a huff "the fuck man that was a fucking amazing dream, fuck sake head get your shit together", naturally, of course i had an immediate wank thinking about it, it was only after that that i realized what the fuck just happened. I just dreamed about a gay or trans? is it trans? idk experience and then gone on to wake up with a hardon throbbing like i've never even seen and it's made me want it. I want my dream to come back, i want that life so badly.

it was damn near perfect and i honestly wouldn't complain if the same thing happened in real life with sam, but alas, i doubt he even thinks of me in that way, he lives like 300 miles away also, so it ain't just like he's gonna pop round for a cheeky card game.

damn, why do dreams fucking suck guys

literally

hehe

but seriously, i hope you guys enjoyed a peak into my weird little experience, i'm not looking for rates or whatever, just hope i'm not the only one whos ever experienced this or something like that, i dunno, i'm still tired, i went to sleep at 4am and after this dream i woke up hard as fuck at like 8:30.
>>
>>6108093

i dunno, i guess
>>
>>6108098
then go suck a dick
>>
File: 1126.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
1126.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>6108093
>>6108098
>>6108101
>>
>>6108089
>removed, it felt sexy desu,
>desu
sorry dude your a fag, gl, xhamster femboy ass fishnets
>>
>>6108082
>it's his choice
>>>/pol/
>>
>>6108273
>being this new
T B H filters desu
>>
>>6108303
desu
>>
Nice story, anon. Find yourself a femmy guy and fugg.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.