[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what IS bisexuality? are you bisexual if most of the time you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: c5S.png (252 KB, 347x574) Image search: [Google]
c5S.png
252 KB, 347x574
what IS bisexuality? are you bisexual if most of the time you like girls but sometimes you like guys too, or do you always have to feel 100% attracted to both genders?
are you bisexual if you like guys in a romantic way and girls in a sexual way?
>>
Yes.
>>
File: badly drawn bird.png (3 KB, 217x176) Image search: [Google]
badly drawn bird.png
3 KB, 217x176
>>6106976
so you don't feel attracted to both genders all the time?
>>6106927
i'm just trying to figure out what i am. help me out here
>>
Bisexuals are just fags in denial. There is fool proof logic to prove this.

If you were bisexual, there would be no reason to come out/no downside to living your life as a straight person. It would make no sense to come out when you run the risk of upsetting your relationships with friends, family, and putting yourself at risk of the harassment bisexuals supposedly experience.

Thus we can safely determine that if bisexuals really exist, they identify in society as straight. And anyone identifying as bi is actually a gay person who may have lied about still liking the opposite sex to ease their coming out.
>>
>>6107062
>there would be no reason to come out/no downside to living your life as a straight person
wouldn't you be hiding a pretty important part of who you are by pretending to only like one gender when you're really attracted to both?
>>
>>6107103
No. It's just one sexual preference, nothing you can't easily live without.
>>
>>6107062
basically this I guess. There are a few guys that I find cute and I've come to find out that I have a "type" but never act on it b/c I would have to come out to so many ppl and things would just change drastically and all the while I'll just be considered a disgusting biscum/bislut and everyone will hate me.
>>
>>6107062
>downside to living your life as a straight person. It would make no sense to come out when you run the risk of upsetting your relationships with friends
Yeah but
Gay sex > Straight sex
>>
>>6107014
>so you don't feel attracted to both genders all the time?
Not him but i'm attracted to both genders, but i'm not attracted to everyone i meet. I'm personally attracted to both genders differently, with men it's more romantic/personality and with women it's purely sexual.

In the past 5years i've only been attracted to two guys and atwo women.
>>
File: 4534534534.png (411 KB, 575x616) Image search: [Google]
4534534534.png
411 KB, 575x616
You can be interested mainly in romantic/sexual relationships with boys and not be gay or bi, it's just about feminine attributes. not even close for there to be a need for a label to be put to it
>>
>>6107062
Bisexual men exist, if the man has been attracted to both genders, it's his choice if he wants to come out.
>>
>>6107576
you don't have to tell people who you sleep with if you don't want to. closeted people can have their forbidden sex and make shitty excuses, you can have your desired sex and just don't bring it up.
I've never talked with my mom about how I fuck girls, why would I do it about fucking guys? For support? To bring them to visit her to my home state? To keep her up to date about how well the bed she bought for me is working?
>>
I myself am bi, and really, in my definition of bisexual, you have to have both physical and emotional attraction to both genders. You can have a preference for one gender, but you still have to like both. For example, let's say you're a bi girl. You like guys and girls, but you have a preference guys. In that case, you prefer men, but will gladly date/fuck a woman if you find her attractive and/or like her personality.
>>
>>6107576
>Gay sex > Straight sex
why?
>>
>>6107576
>>6107678
>Gay sex > Straight sex
I always thought gay sex was just a little bit shittier than straight sex
>>
>>6107794
literally shittier or metaphorically shittier or both?
>>
File: 841280_1335046998133_193_300.png (41 KB, 193x299) Image search: [Google]
841280_1335046998133_193_300.png
41 KB, 193x299
>>6107820
>>
>>6107062
my family really don't care

even if they did, it's their problem not mine.
>>
>>6107062
Come on pups, still not recognizing b8?
>>
Beong bisexual just means you're twice as lonely
>>
>>6108612
Truest answer right here.
>>
I'm bi but I prefer guys. I watch a tonne of yaoi and romantically I'm only into guys. I still watch a lot of straight port, hardly ever watch gay 3d port. I love eating pussy aswell. But I really want to be dominated and have a dick in my butt
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.