[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I have sex with my mtf gf, I have to think of it as gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5
File: i like traps but im not gay.jpg (41 KB, 624x767) Image search: [Google]
i like traps but im not gay.jpg
41 KB, 624x767
When I have sex with my mtf gf, I have to think of it as gay sex or I can't get aroused or get off. I don't think I'd tell her. She certainly wouldn't like it, but I think she would be understanding. I do treat her just the way she likes, which I also enjoy from my end. I just have to think of it in my head as gay sex.

Anyone else ever been in a weird situation like this?

Additional info: I'm a femboy
>>
>>6108337

You're a chaser babe and you better not ever let anyone know this or the trans community at large will shun you

Fuck other femboys please, you're playing with fire and could cause someone to an hero
>>
Oh lordy.
>>
>>6108337

>person goes to great lengths to become a facsimile of their preferred gender
>puts their life and reputation at risk to transition
>freaks out every day comparing themselves to other women and yearning to be acknowledged by society as a woman
>meets someone who claims to love them and has passionate sex with them

>"hey baby you know this is just gay sex and I consider you a man, and I am just a huge closet faggot nigger who is using you as an emotional crutch instead of admitting I'm gay"

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>6108348
What is wrong with me internally thinking of it as gay? We love each other a shitload, and are really attracted to each other. Also this relationship basically fell into my lap and was initiated by her.

>you're playing with fire and could cause someone to an hero
She's not the type that would get upset enough from something like this to commit sudoku.
>>
>>6108366

You clearly don't know how she'll handle it since you're asking fucking 4chan for dating advice

I dare you to tell her out loud that you consider it gay sex. If you don't, you're lying to her and your entire relationship is built on your lies. You are being deceptive and using someone to vent your sexual frustration and unwillingness to admit you enjoy men with penises.

You are the worst kind of faggot kike nigger. You are a transwoman's worst nightmare.
>>
>>6108337
i mean, nothing wrong with it, because that's what it is. you don't have to share this information though out of kindness
>>
>>6108366

It will all fall apart when she gets her Bagina

Eventually her dick will stop working and we usually get our testicles removed after that at least, so we stop producing T

You are attracted to her male features, not her female features.

You are gay and deal with it
>>
>>6108366
Forgot to clarify further on this part:
>Also this relationship basically fell into my lap and was initiated by her
I wasn't going around trying to get a MTF gf. I was friends with her, and we hung out a good deal, eventually she told me about how she was attracted to me, and liked me a lot. I totally was down for it, so we wound up heavily cuddling and making out, staring into each others eyes and all that romantic stuff, I was digging it, it got a bit more lewd, and then the next time we met up we did it all over again, and decided to be a couple.
>>
>>6108375
Actually I'm not asking for advice.

I'm asking if anyone else has been in similar situations, mainly to sympathize with others who have had similar feels, rather than what I should do with her.
>>
>>6108385
Actually she's been on hormones for 4 years, and passes, she's pretty cute too.
I know I'm a huge faggot, that's not what this thread is about.
>>
I see nothing wrong. That stupid cunt needs a reality check. Slap him and scream at him until he acknowledges that he's a man. Filthy fag
>>
>>6108363
>freaks out every day comparing themselves to other women and yearning to be acknowledged by society as a woman
You might freak out. She doesn't freak out, she's pretty collected and passes, so there is no yearning to be accepted as a girl, she's already seen as one.

Fun fact: I had told her I was gay long before she got with me. I just never have clarified or brought up the fact that I think of our sex as gay sex. She probably assumes I am bi, which I guess is basically correct, but I can only have sex with things that have penises, and I always think of it as gay.
>>
>>6108375
I think that a trans woman's worst nightmare would be waking up as a gross man. Or maybe getting chopped to pieces and winding up in someone's freezer.
>>
>responding to an angry tranny boy's bait thread
cmon now...
>>
>>6109956
>>6109956
Femboys aren't trannies man. Sorry you're jelly? It's pretty nice to not be a tranny :Dd
>responding
But you responded too... man you guys must be really confused.
>>
>>6109981
the difference is I'm not bumping the thread or taking your bait. You are one angry tranny boy.
>>
As long as you don't stop her for petty reassons when she wants to expand the general view of her as a woman it's all cool. Closeted fags with kids do the same thing and they can have decent marriages in the eyes of the wife. Just consider the general rule of not being an ass and maybe breaking up the relationship before pointlessly hurting the other. Like always.

>>6109938
I'm sure a lot of cis women have those nightmares.
>>
>>6109993
Yeah but you're conversing with me, and responding, and responses to my thread indicate your butthurt on the issue :D

They also cause me to converse with you, meaning all of your posts in my thread result in a bump, so your saging does nothing.

>tranny boy
>tranny
>boy
Man you are really confused. It's ok, probably just butthurt that half of femgen has bigger better tits than most of you, which doesn't really take much from what I've seen.
>>
>>6108337
>femboy fucking an mtf
Lesbian sex is homosex yes
>>
>>6110027
Oh I'd never stop her from doing what she wants, even bagina surgery. But I don't know if I'd be able to remain after that. She's always said she just wanted an orchi though.
>>
>>6110038
About time, I was waiting for someone to say this. Here is a cookie.

The thing is that in order to get off, I have to think of it as male-on-male homosex, and I exclusively am attracted to people with penises, I love my own dick and am not trans at all myself.

I guess our shared feminine qualities would be adding another layer of homosex to it, but everything we do basically just feels like male-on-male gay sex but with softer skin and tits and such things.
>>
File: 32947923874928.jpg (74 KB, 629x625) Image search: [Google]
32947923874928.jpg
74 KB, 629x625
>>6108337
>Anyone else ever been in a weird situation like this?
Holy fuck. This is identical to my current situation. Whatever you do, don't tell her that you think like this. I don't ever plan on saying something about it because it will probably crush her. I met her right when she was transitioning so I know what she looked like as a boy... The images are etched in my brain and always will be.

>>6108413
>She probably assumes I am bi, which I guess is basically correct, but I can only have sex with things that have penises, and I always think of it as gay.
She knows I'm bi at the very least as well and that I have no interest in vaginas; in other words, that I am only interested in boys and mtfs. People seem to be pretty offended at the mentality we share, but honestly, it's pretty harmless in my opinion. I don't see her as a boy in any aspect of her life, it's just that when we have sex, my mind sort of slips into what I've been conditioned to believe, that is, penis-on-penis equals gay sex. I wouldn't worry about it, anon.
>>
>>6110047
Well, Orchi helps you stop taking so many pills so it's big in health terms. But you know, if it comes up try to explain your position in a way that doesn't make her feel guilty for doign things for her own life. The same for you, of course, you both should try to be happy with your own lives besides the couple.
Again, as in any kind of relationship.
>>
just tell her you flaming homo
>>
File: 1461904239505.jpg (119 KB, 607x428) Image search: [Google]
1461904239505.jpg
119 KB, 607x428
>>6109981
>Femboys aren't trannies man.

Yeah totally
>>
>>6110091
desperate not-good-looking-but-not-ugly poor-hygine girls getting it on pretending they are both boys is a pretty hot thing.
>>
>>6108363
>>freaks out every day comparing themselves to other women
Why do transwomen do this? There will always be someone hotter than you, but you don't have to compete with high class mkultra born sex slaves to be passing or get a relationship.
>>
>>6110056
Thanks for your reply, this is basically the sort of stuff I made this thread for.

>People seem to be pretty offended at the mentality we share
Heh, this thread is a pretty good example of that.
I personally still don't see what's wrong with it. It's something that remains in my own mind, and you're right, I should just never tell her. There would be no real point in telling her and it'd just cause problems at worst and make her a little upset at best.
>my mind sort of slips into what I've been conditioned to believe, that is, penis-on-penis equals gay sex.
Yeah same exact thing here.

It's good to see others in the same spot. Good luck with your gf anon.

>>6110060
I like your response as well in that you're understanding and not foaming-at-the-mouth like a bunch of people here. I don't think I'll ever tell her, but if I were to it would definitely be framed in a way as to make it clear she should not feel guilty to do whatever she wants to in life.

>The same for you, of course, you both should try to be happy with your own lives besides the couple.
You're right about this, too. If it ever started getting such that I was having difficulty getting aroused or being into the sexual aspects of things with us, I'd definitely tell her and make it clear it's not her fault at all or her problem, but rather that my sexuality leans too far in the opposite direction to keep going. I don't see that happening though, luckily, I still find her physically very attractive, and she does pass and is pretty stable in her looks, so I don't think there's anything that could come in other than an SRS vagina that would make me start to have difficulty.
>>
>>6110091
Yeah actually lol.

Trannies don't love their dick, they don't view it as gay sex when they're with a boy (or sometimes just a penis haver, as evidenced by this thread), they don't identify as male and use male pronouns, male clothes, male hair cut, male name, so on and so forth.

Trannies just think that anyone who fits outside the gender stereotypes/binary is automatically a tranny. Probably because it pains them to see someone who actually loves the shit out of their body, their identity, etc, especially when they used hormones to get there or to maintain it.

It makes sense that trannies would get butthurt at this and act like you have been, I feel sorry for you quite honestly. It must be really painful to see someone able to enjoy and love their body and themselves when you'll never, ever be able to have the body you desire, and never will be able to be cis. So you try to label everyone else not fitting gender norms as a tranny, because then it makes you feel less lonely in the fact that you're entirely screwed over by fate.
>>
>>6110101
cis women do the same, so at the very least is thinking like one.
>>
>>6108366
>Also this relationship basically fell into my lap
>and was initiated by her.
cute.
>>
>>6110133
>cute.
Yeah it was pretty cute how it happened :3 makes me feel all floaty inside.
>>
>>6110108
I'd assume that being told that you are too much woman to arouse your boyfriend could be seen as a compliment if correctly framed.
>>
>>6110108
No problem, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

>There would be no real point in telling her and it'd just cause problems at worst and make her a little upset at best.
Definitely. The point is that we're there for them and that we're caring. It's not always prudent to make a huge deal about every little thing that comes across our minds.

>>6110121
>I don't think there's anything that could come in other than an SRS vagina that would make me start to have difficulty.
Agree completely. My gf passes and it doesn't bother me to be in an ostensibly heterosexual relationship. I just wouldn't be able to handle a vagina, especially a pseudo-vagina.
>>
>>6110140
Yeah definitely, if it ever came to that, I would totally try to frame it like that, make her feel good about her looks while telling her the truth about it all.
>>
>>6110144
>It's not always prudent to make a huge deal about every little thing that comes across our minds.
you sound pretty relationship-mature for someone that keeps focusing so much on sex, I'll guess it's just that this is a sex obsessed board.
>>
>>6110139
I picture her initiating a fall into your lap.
>Also this relationship basically fell into my lap
>and was initiated by her.
>>
>>6110144
>It's not always prudent to make a huge deal about every little thing that comes across our minds.
For sure, and it can't do anyone any harm as long as it just sits in my mind.
>it doesn't bother me to be in an ostensibly heterosexual relationship
Mine is a bit weird in that I look like a massive fag/androgynous femmy guy. So people tend not to assume we're a couple right off the bat, and often when I tell people they're like "wait what?? you have a gf???" or like "i thought you were gay lol" etc etc
>>
>>6110162
>my dick happened to be erect and out
>>
>>6110157
>sex-obsessed board
That's part of it. I'm also trying to keep it within the context of the initial question, which was sex-related. Unfortunately, sexual compatibility becomes a huge aspect of the relationship when both members do not share conventional cis-het lifestyles.
>>
>>6110162
Damn lol what a coincidence. I wonder if it happens like this often for people in our situation.

>I picture her initiating a fall into your lap.
It was more of a fall together into my bed :DD
>>
>>6110165
Haha well I can relate to that for sure. I just mean once people either get to know, or when strangers realize I'm a gay. Whenever we go out to dinner and such, 99% of the time we're greeted in some form of "Hi ladies!" or something (I have really long hair and I wear super androgynous clothes). One time we were holding hands and someone yelled "fucking dykes" at us as they drove by... sigh. It's pretty funny though, don't you think? I kind of like it.
>>
>>6110172
Of course it's a big issue in a relationship, but usually you see this threads that make it look like a relationship is just having a hole ready at home.
>>
>>6110191
guy**** fuck. subconscious coming out there.
>>
File: 1404942143055.jpg (535 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1404942143055.jpg
535 KB, 1000x1000
>>6110191
>liked being called a dyke
please refrain of saying things like that or people will keep insisting that you are a little bit trans. i'm personally tempted to do so right now.
>>
>>6108337
So the moral of this thread is that trannies are so delusional that they also need their partner to be just as delusional as they are?
>and yet most trannies hate their chasers

Good luck on your relationship, OP. I would suggest never framing your relationship as any sort of "gay" to your partner. Just be diplomatic about it, sort of like how in a hetero couple the guy can never tell his wife she has a fat ass.
>>
>>6110191
>One time we were holding hands and someone yelled "fucking dykes" at us as they drove by... sigh. It's pretty funny though, don't you think? I kind of like it.
Keeek. That is pretty funny, I've had some similar stuff happen ;.; I tend not to hold hands in public that often anymore

>>6110202
He can like it when stuff like that happens without wanting to be a girl. Maybe he's like me and is amused when people confuse him for a girl, but not ecstatic and happy like trannies get, just amused like you trolled someone.
>>
>>6110202
Sorry I worded that badly. I meant that I like the fact that we're confusing to people. I don't want to be a girl. >>6110219 is spot on with the explanation.

>>6110219
Yeah it's rare now. Luckily I live in a super tolerant part of the world so no one really cares, aside from the odd moron.
>>
>>6108387

If she's an MtF and she's dating a femboy, then she's some sort of transbian and probably thinks of what you do as lesbian sex anyway. You two deserve each other.
>>
>>6110240
>Luckily I live in a super tolerant part of the world so no one really cares, aside from the odd moron
Opposite thing here, I live in a super conservative and intolerant area towards LGBT related things. On my own I've had several close-encounters where if not for my ability to run I'd have become some sort of crime statistic.
>>
>>6110265
>On my own I've had several close-encounters
Do you ever think that we're not alone in the universe?
>>
>be mtf
>start dating another mtf
>really like her, passing as fuck, non insane
>whenever we have sex in the back of my mind I think 'this seems pretty gay, like, guy on guy gay'

Kinda don't like how I think that. Wish I knew where it came from. Maybe it's when I top her and rub her cock I can't help but think of my pre transition days hooking up with gay dudes.
>>
>>6110265
Aw that fucking sucks. Hopefully you can get out some day.
>>
>>6110252
>then she's some sort of transbian and probably thinks of what you do as lesbian sex anyway. You two deserve each other.

You know you raise a really great point, maybe she does view sex with me as the opposite kind of homo. That'd actually be pretty funny, I wouldn't even be mad although I hate being referred to as a girl or thought of as one past the point where I correct people, if they need to be corrected. But I wouldn't care if she secretly thought of it as lesbo sex or something.
>>
OP if this is b8 it's excellently done
Take notes everybody
>>
>>6110280
Transbian sex is pretty much as faggy as it gets. Nothing wrong with than anon. Enjoy your time together.
>>
>>6110284

Then she'll make you get SRS so she can lick your axe wound.
>>
>>6110293
I've come to accept it. I see her and myself as women in all aspects, but I just share that little thought with myself whenever we fuck just to give myself a smirk.

She loves using her dick and having it sucked and so do I, we both are keeping ours.
>>
>>6110283
>Hopefully you can get out some day.
Sad part is I actually love this place a shitload, other than many of the people. I don't see myself ever leaving even though it sucks to put up with them :/
>>
>>6110317
Sounds like you're perfect for each other then.

>>6110319
Ah well do what you must. I'm just thinking that being femmy and androgynous would cause a lot of problems if you're surrounded by intolerant douches. We tend to get called out on our faggotry quite a lot... To the point of some people getting visibly mad (most of whom are actually just frustrated by their own repressed homosexuality). But if you can get by then I'm happy for you.
>>
>>6110340
Yeah it does cause a lot of problems. Plenty of stares, plenty of pointing and sometimes laughing and shit, I pretty much can't leave the house during the day without getting some kind of commentary on it from someone.

I started carrying a gun whenever I leave the house though so I'm not as worried about my physical safety anymore, I can deal with people being dicks because I do get a kick out of pissing people off and IRL trolling, I'll just blow them a kiss or something if theyre staring, gets a lot of reactions kek.
>>
>>6110302
Oh god I would never ever. I like my dick too much.

I am on hormones to be all androgynous and shit though kek.
>>
>>6110191
haha you don't even pass even though you have a super long hair. Yet you claim to be so passable ha. hon confirmed
>>
>>6110162
No one has any stories of transwomen falling into their lap?
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.