[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woke up, went on with day as usually. Came home and found my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 960x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 960x696
Woke up, went on with day as usually. Came home and found my room raided. Dildo drawer has been removed. Proceeded to have a 2hr talk with my mom how homosexuals are ok, but how my "collection" made me look like a degenerative faggot that stained the family name.
>>
I hate people that can't just let others love their lives the way they want.
>>
File: 1426993282606.gif (2 MB, 260x229) Image search: [Google]
1426993282606.gif
2 MB, 260x229
>dildo drawer
>not having a dildo shelf
>>
>>6047650
>I hate people that can't just let others love their lives the way they want
Hold on now. Maybe the dildos DID make him look like a degenerate faggot who stained the family name.

>>6047603
>but how my "collection" made me look like a degenerative faggot that stained the family name.
So what's the story familia? Are you a valued customer who gets the bulk discount from dragon dildos destroy your boipucci dot com?
>>
File: 1426626200515.gif (3 MB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
1426626200515.gif
3 MB, 291x300
>>6047684
Even most /pol/ autists agree that what people do in private is their business.
>>
>>6047603
I mean it stained the good linens, for a start
>>
File: 1411050029671.gif (835 KB, 414x311) Image search: [Google]
1411050029671.gif
835 KB, 414x311
>>6047603
>"collection"
you have more than one? Do you fist yourself?
>>
>>6047700
>Even most /pol/ autists agree that what people do in private is their business.
Then he should have lived alone. He should have been born to rich white parents and moved out at 8 and bought a mansion at twelve.
>>
>>6047684
>Maybe the dildos DID make him look like a degenerate faggot who stained the family name.

Fuck the family name
>>
>>6047787
Well he can't now, someone's nicked all his dildos
>>
>>6047603
How does having a drawer of dildos hidden away make you look degenerate? I mean, if you were airing them out on a clothesline on the front porch that'd be one thing..
>>
>>6047854
Anon, it's a fucking DRAWER of dildos.
>>
File: sexlol.jpg (49 KB, 744x556) Image search: [Google]
sexlol.jpg
49 KB, 744x556
>>6047904
>tfw more money into dildos than the initial purchase of any one of my 5 cars
>>
>>6047664
>shelf
Try curio cabinet. I only keep the glass dildoes in it. I need to get a bigger one. They are way to crowed together.

>>6048082
Eep!!! I may be that bad. o.O
>>
>>6047603
>Does not know how to use household implements as dildos
>>
File: hipowerdicks.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hipowerdicks.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>6048127
To be fair, I drive shit, but I only ride expensive dick.
>>6048137
Once you take the knot, you'll know what god forgot.
>>
>>6047603
Holy fuck, why would you take it that far in the first place. Why couldn't one well hidden one be enough if you're still living with your mommy? Take control of your life and learn to be an adult before you start a collection of silicon dicks? If you can't afford to move out why are you buying these things? Where are you even getting the money?

I don't feel bad for you at all, except that you thought a correction of fake dicks was a good idea while still living with your mom.
>>
>>6048153
I live with my parents and have a dildo drawer. It's not like they cost a lot.
Besides why is it anyone's business what you keep in your drawers.
>>
>>6048167
Because you don't pay for your own food, board, and you don't have adult responsabilities if you live at home. You don't have power, despite what you might tell yourself. Your parents could opt to toss you out at any time. It is important to maintain a solid relationship and invest in your future. When you have your own home and pay your own way through life, have as many dildos as you want.

It technically is not your room.
>>
>>6048179
hi, OP's mom
>>
>>6048179
You make it sound like having a dildo is the same as storing bricks of cocaine lol
>>
>>6048145
So you're a dogfucker. Enjoy being a homeless disgrace to the family name.
>>
>>6048127
>glass dildoes
I know they're safe and all but I'm way too paranoid to put glass in my ass.
>>
>>6048167
>It's not like they cost a lot.
I mean, it's true that you can get cheapo dildos for like £15, but if you've got a DILDO DRAWER I imagine you to be a dildo connoisseur who probably has a range of sizes, shapes and materials. There's got to be some fancy dildos in there, right? You've got a dragon dildo or something, don't you?
>>
>>6048235
Nah even good dildos you can get for cheap. Most of my glass dildos were under $50.
Usually you can find even the most expensive dildos on sale if you wait.
>>
>>6048127
mah nigga

glass is class
>>
>>6048179
A lot of people pay room and board when they live with their parents. Most 4chan users are still of an age where it's acceptable to live with their parents. Relax.

OP's mom should be glad he's fucking himself with dildos when he's horny rather than bringing random guys into her house to fuck him.
>>
>>6048145
I don't drive shit, hence the Eep!!! Friends know I collect dick, and my collection is quite extensive. I have a few wood and glass ones that date back to the 1600s. I have a green obsidian glass one that came from a burial that dated to around 3400 BC.

BTW, the modern vibrator was invented by Hamilton Beach (GE), and was the 5th commercially available electric home appliance. Only the tea kettle, bread toaster, sewing machine, and fan came before it.

A fun read...
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201303/hysteria-and-the-strange-history-vibrators

>>6048167
>why is it anyone's business what you keep in your drawers.
I keep a pussy in mine... ;)

>>6048207
Just try to keep a silicone one clean...
>>
>>6047753
God no I don't fist my self I just have a few dildos
>>
>>6047761
>not rich
>half Hispanic
>not 18 yet
>>
>>6048153
They were hidden in fake fucking compartment I built into the drawer. It takes someone who's willing to look deep to find that shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 599x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 599x749
>>6048179
>tfw I pay for gas and electricity
>>
>>6048376
Serves you right for not choosing your parents. >>:(
>>
>>6048167
Are they Christian or what? Jesus ficking normies.
>>
>>6048179
While this true, any parent who does this is definitely an asshole and probably a shitty parent. And if the person beimg thrown out is underageb&, then shit should be illegal.
>>
>>6047603
Yep, time to move out.
>>
>>6047603
How is one dildo not enough?
>>
>>6047753
who buys dildos kek, just use sturdy household objects... I use an aeresol can, Now I know that sounds bad but its really not, wish I could find one that was rimmed or something tho.
>>
>>6049342
Because household objects aren't shaped like dog penis
>>
>>6047603
You still live with your mom? What she says go's, no matter how unfair it seems, dildos aren't a necessity and she is under no obligation to appease your gross habits.
>>
Used to work at subway and if I ever spotted a nicely shaped cucumber I'd buy it for "consumption" later. I do own a strap-on my ex left behind and it's a nice shape, but I'd actually love one of those oversized bad dragon dicks coz Im weird
>>
>>6049350
Mah nigga
>>
>>6049350
Kinky slut.
I would have shit like that too if I wasn't scared shitless of my parents finding out I'm not only into those degenerate things but I'm also trans.
>tfw trying to get a good job so I can move out and be a grill.
>tfw I have no face.
>>
>>6048179
Depends on the country. Truthfully, at 18 in many countries your parents have no responsibility for you. But it's a pretty dick move to assign a room for your son, have him live in it for a bunch of years, tell him it's his, and then still destroy his privacy.

You can say "hurr durr, your parents can do whatever they want", and sure, yeah. Doesn't make them less of assholes though.
>>
>tfw your parents respect your privacy and your room

Seems like some people here have pretty bad parents.
>>
File: finger_twiddling.jpg (50 KB, 462x518) Image search: [Google]
finger_twiddling.jpg
50 KB, 462x518
>tfw just recently came out as trans to my accepting parents
>tfw want to buy a dildo but don't know where to hide it
>tfw don't want to come off as even more of a degenerate than I already am but it can't be helped because h-hormones
At least I am not going out in trashy clothes and blowing guys in bathrooms and getting STDs left and right, r-right?
>>
>>6050250 yeah that's true, but I built a compartment in my drawer for my shit and they still found it. Hopefully your parents aren't as intuitive and hard headed as my mom.
>>
>>6047603
How will that ruin your family name? Is she gonna go and tell all her friends that her son likes it up the ass?
>>
>>6047684
>dragon dildos destroy your boipussy
citation required
>>
>>6051962
Those things are enormous. There's no way they're not damaging something back there.
>>
>>6051990
but some arent even as big as my fist
>>
>>6051962
>boipussy
I have no words for how much I hate you people.
>>
>>6047603
Maybe you should say "I like toys because I still have trouble being with guys":
>>
>>6052058
anything bigger than a poop is gonna do damage with regular use ya ninny
>>
>>6052067
It's boipouiccui you faggot I shortened it for brevity. I'm not gay. I am just aroused by feminine penises.
>>
>>6059903
W-what if your body and face is feminine and borderline passable but not your benis which looks like it belongs to a big guy (4u)?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.