[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any actual transsexuals here? As in, actually lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5
File: cir.jpg (246 KB, 850x894) Image search: [Google]
cir.jpg
246 KB, 850x894
Is there any actual transsexuals here? As in, actually lives as their desired gender?

Every time I come to read I can't help but feel it's mostly otakus with unrealistic expectations that wants to be an animu girl.
>>
>>5189636
Literally 100% escapist gay male weebs. Just count the anime posters in mtfg and how many of them want to be CYOOT ANIMAY GRILS UGUUU
>>
>>5189664
Well, check tlg, that one ain't THAT bad. That I have to associate with the circlejerk mtfg turns out to be is disgusting though.
I really don't believe even half the beta "trannies" you got here actually know dysphoria.
>Hey I think I wanna be a girl because I'm oh such a loser in life I'm trans right?
>Sometimes I think I'd prefer to be female but I'm not sure , help!

Gimme a break. And give your ideal anime waifus a break.
>>
>>5189843
>tfw tlg seems more legit that mtfg
>>
>>5189843
Ok, what does dysphoria actually feel like? Is being miserable when you think about having male facial/body hair a sign of dysphoria?
>>
>>5189636
Most of the transgirls who have successfully managed to live as their own real gender generally tend to stop going on here, or just lurk and maybe help out people with questions every now and then.

Most what you see being posted is by pre-anything, early transitioners, people who are unlucky or lazy, tripfags, or people who just can't leave.

I've successfully transitioned and all I do now is lurk, and help in the trans help thread.
>>
>>5189985
Sure is if you know without doubt it has to go. But dysphoria is certainly not dressing up or keeping your fucking dick. When you knew all your life long that something about your body is off, not that your introversion could be better dealt with as female.
If you come that far that you convince yourself you should transition because of your social status, I suppose you can't be helped.
>>
>>5190372
wanting to cut your dick off goes beyond discomfort with your gender. that's a fucking mental illness and should be the absolute last course of action for anyone.
>>
>>5190372
i have dysphoria but it's only over my secondary sexual characteristics, blow me
>>
>>5190400
I swear do people think they literally just take a butcher's knife to your dick?
>>
>>5190400
Then you aint transsexual. Transgender yeah, but even transvestites fit into that term.
>>
>>5189636
yes me. FtM. Fulltime for years.
>>
>>5189985
imagine being a young child. wanting to play with dolls and stuffed animals, but its not the thing for little boys to do so you reluctantly refuse yourself the gratification of what you want to do. imagine going through life and looking at your reflection in the mirror, and becoming disgusted and depressed at the sight of it. Knitpicking everything about it that looks male. the short hair, the boyish body, the facial hair, the square face the man jaw. You try to express your femininity through cross dressing. You get all made up and you go back to your arch nemesis, the mirror, and when you see yourself, instead of feeling disgust and sadness, but for the first time you feel a little bit happy. You still knitpick at everything that yourself that you perceive as male, but you actually feel right for the first time ever.

thats my experience of dysphoria, i cant tell you how others have experienced it.

>>5190001
Ive been around on this board for like a week. and its kinda bad. theres just a lot of negativity spread around, and a lot of it is centered around trans people. I also find many of the trans people on this board to be extremely negative as well.

but im just gonna lurk around now and then and try to generally help people as much as i can
>>
>>5190413

you turn a working organ into a sad inverted cocksock. please tell me how that's basically not butchery?
>>
>>5190421

muh harry benjamin syndrome
>>
>>5190411
Well since its called GID I guess good for you. In my book you're a freak like all the other genderqueers.
>>
>>5190459
A mtf's penis hardly "works", even if they can still get hard easily they're shooting blanks
>>
>>5190493

it works in the sense that it doesn't require constant maintenance in order to stop it from collapsing into a useless fleshtube. your body knows you've wounded it and its trying to heal itself. that's not a vagina. it will never be a vagina on a cellular or functional level. sorry. this is some top tier AGP logic.
>>
You know how in the latest South Park episode they say Japanese make people gay, I think they actually do make people think they're trans. Manchildren refuse to take responsibility in their life so they believe that if they become a cute anime girl they can live wonderful princess life because it's so easy to be a girl.
>>
>>5190516
Straight outa r9k. Appears to me it's really the case though.
>>
File: 1216359069487.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1216359069487.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
Or in fact it's that if you're girl, you watch too much anime and want to become cute anime yaoi boy. But this is mostly teen girls thing and they grow out of it. For guys it hits harder. I'm not saying all trans are like this and I believe there are people who are legit but it can't be coincidence that so many MtF like pseudo lesbian anime. Maybe hatred towards other men?
>>
>>5190539
You guys are reading too much into this. The most likely explanation is just that outcasts and shut-ins (a large percentage of mtfs) tend to watch a lot of anime.
>>
>>5190548
But you have to wonder if there's connection. Media does make us want to try things, when I was a teen I was so much into Initial D that later I got a car and started tuning cars myself and still have this hobby.
>>
>>5190539
>Maybe hatred towards other men?
Ayyy. This was the case for me before transitioning. I was really bitter toward men because I never wanted to be a 'man' in the sense that I didn't want to grow up to be tall, have a beard, go bald, etc. All the yaoi and trap doujins were just indulging my desire to remain a skinny pretty boy for as long as possible. I've admitted that to myself now and I'm much more comfortable with myself because of it. I never wanted to be a cis girl, just a 'not man'.
>>
>>5190459
>sad

You sound misogynistic. There's nothing sad about my vagina; on the contrary,it was sad and unused as a penis.
>>
>>5190421
That's basically what the term medically transgender is for.
>>
>>5191537
>being misogynistic
>towards men
ok
>>
>>5189636
Yes, I am the transsexuals. AMA.
>>
>>5190512
>sex changes are AGP now
>>
>>5191662
SRS has always been a good option for Autogynephiles because the primary etiology of their condition is an erotic target location error based on their intense desire for women. So much that they want to become them.

Androphiles and pseudo-autogynephiles on the other hand would have probably been well adjusted homosexuals if not for social mores which actively police homosocial bonds and repress homosexual desire.

The androphilic transgenders don't naturally like or care about vaginas and have no vested interest in acquiring one apart from the need to fit in socially as a women. Whereas the AGP is playing out a self centered sexual fantasy.
>>
Yeah I am a transbian and i wear a skirt and blouse or a blouse, slacks and cardigan to my cashier job every day. I girlvoice as well as i can and try to make my hair nice every morning. Im gonna start learning eyeliner soon

I get maamd mostly but i dont think i rly pass so idk if i count tho
>>
>>5191701
>erotic target location error
What does this actually mean? People keep using it but never give a meaningful explanation of what it is.
>>
>>5189664
>>5189972
>yfw mtfg is overrun with transbians
In translesgen they talk about fathering children and saving their sperm for their future waifus.
>>
>>5191726
a persistent and strong sexual desire whose target is located somewhere other than your partners (which would be the normal place to find sexual interest)

this can manifest in a number of ways, and autogynephilia is just one of them. it can describe some forms of erotic crossdressing, age roleplay and animal roleplay where the target of the fantasy is oneself.

the paraphilia part comes from the harm that manifests in the sufferer from having to experience these intrusive thoughts.

i feel like the blanchard typology is missing some nuance and it's most likely possible that at least some androphilic transsexuals also experience something similar. but the theory is pretty strong.
>>
>>5191780
Uh, in most clinical cases the driving reason is simply crippling body dysmorphia. That fits well into the hormomones and neuro pagradim.

If somebody is being driven by something like wanking, then odds say they aren't trans.

You're simply describing some sort of transvestic fetishism unrelated to the GID mechanisms.
>>
File: GIDNEURO.png (20 KB, 616x416) Image search: [Google]
GIDNEURO.png
20 KB, 616x416
>>5191701
>Androphiles would have probably been well adjusted homosexuals

Why the overwhelming neuro and endo abnormalities in them in specific? Surely you don't expect people to trust some pseudoscience psych over neurology, right?
>>
>>5191780
>a persistent and strong sexual desire whose target is located somewhere other than your partners (which would be the normal place to find sexual interest)
That's awfully vague and awkward phrasing. Like if you are unable to get a partner, would that count as ETLE? Would being attracted to people who you aren't dating (i.e. wanting to cheat on your bf/gf) count?
>>
>>5191864
>>5191876
>>5191882

i don't know. at this point i'm honestly just making shit up because i'm bored and i hate myself and other trannies. i'll stop. this place is just enabling my self hate.
>>
>>5191701
Hilarity ensues. As everytime 4chin mongols try to rationalize their ignorance.
To answer the question, that's why I keep coming here. Watching little autists rolling in der poohpooh. Also add some of mine here and there.
Fanny m8!
>>
>>5189985
yes
>>
>>5191928
>i don't know. at this point i'm honestly just making shit up because i'm bored and i hate myself and other trannies. i'll stop. this place is just enabling my self hate.
You know this honestly explains a lot of things about this board
>>
>>5189636
Reporting in
Almost coming up on 3 years hrt in a couple months, pretty much full stealth.

I enjoy anime from time to time but realize theres a difference between real life and delusional fantasizing.

>>5190539
>tfw partially regret not going through the qt yaoi twink phase and exploiring it when I was able to pre/during transition now desu
>>
transitioned 7 years ago, pass 100%, only here because other board drama

i also hate people who identify as "transgender" and anyone who thinks being a transsexual or autogynophelia is anything but a mental illness. sorry all you fags have to deal with tumblrites
>>
>>5192303
Yeah, most of the people who walk around telling people they're trans all the time are the ones who probably don't even pass in the first place anyways.

I'll only tell very small amounts of people nowadays that I'm already living the stealth life.
One of my managers at work is super chill and gay so I told him since I still haven't cared to get the legal gender change yet, and anyone I'd plan on hooking up with, at least after I've talked with them for a while and assessed ifthey're chill or not.
>>
>>5192333
>Yeah, most of the people who walk around telling people they're trans all the time are the ones who probably don't even pass in the first place anyways.
>I'll only tell very small amounts of people nowadays that I'm already living the stealth life.

Is it just me or this post reeks with arrogance?
>>
>>5192355
Slightly, but I've already stopped feeling sympathy for most hons and tumblrites who want to be special snowflakes and give a bad name to the passing ones.
>>
>>5189636
I transitioned because tfw no gf was getting to strong, and it was easier for me to order some panties online than have to deal with losing weight and trying to get an actual gf. ;;
>>
>>5192333
>>5192364
lmao if you think you're above it. I tell no one and my legal status is female
>>
>>5192381
Everyone lives their lives differently senpai
>>
I think its a good thing south park is railing on transtrenders so hard. Im all for expressing how you feel without persecution and all but this stuff is getting out of hand. I knew something was wrong with me when I was in elementary school and was constantly made fun of by the other guys for my behavior and choice of clothes. Its definitely a mental illness not a case of wanting to be a special snowflake.
>>
>>5192389
i don't make my past a lifestyle. i screw men and hang out with normies

i feel bad for people that can't pass, but come the fuck on if you wear it like a badge of courage and pride

>I'm trans and I'm a girl that's going to marry this anime
>oopsee I don't want to actually change the sex on my license but I still demand respect from everyone

everything wrong with modern society
>>
>>5192364
>tumblrites
>give a bad name to the passing ones

Not all trans have the luck to pass, for those who don't, they need the social awareness and acceptance. How you even get a "bad name" if you're so bove it and "full stealth" (you know that such thing is nearly impossible, right?)

To be honest, posts like yours is why I made this thread, it's kinda hard to believe that such idiocy (along with internet snarl words straight out of neckbeard subculture) are coming from an actual trans person.
>>
>>5192413
I've been on DIY for the past 2.5 years and finally got insurance and hormones through hospital 3 months ago, still waiting on paperwork and shit to go through
>>
File: jealoushon.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
jealoushon.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>>5192381
I'm above 90% of trans girls here tbqh. Most of the trans girls here are fucking insane weird autistic weebs who flirt with each other while acting like anime girls. It's so weird and kinda creepy.

Honestly the trans community in general makes me cringe.
>>
File: youfuckingnagger.webm (279 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
youfuckingnagger.webm
279 KB, 160x120
>>5192417
>Tfw my black friends uncle tells me about the similarities he had that I'm having now
>"I just wanted to live my life like any normal person, I may be black, but I hate the stupid loud screaming niggers that give hard working black citizens who work for what they have a bad name."
>>
>>5192447
apparently. I can't imagine what transsnowflakes who have this as their homeboard act like

>>5192422
*puts on rainbow suspenders and dyes my hair pink*
you go girl
>>
I came to the same realization, asked in mtfgs and tlgs how many of them were actually full time and got maybe 4 people from mtfg and like 2 from tlg. Im full time and have been for a couple years, i post anime girls, but im definitely the exception.
>>
>>5192463
isn't that basically the uncle tom mentality?

>i'm not like the other blackies you guys! i am a white person trapped in this ugly nigger body, seriously!! look at me, i like golf and country music just like the rest of you
>>
>>5192474
>tripfag
>i post anime girls
>im definitely the exception
this is what they actually believe
>>
I,before transitioning, would feel disgusted and depressed every day as a male. Now I feel extremely happy every time I see the mirror.Something clicked.It was my feeling of inner being.
>>
Fulltime
>>
>>5192355
And insecurity.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.