[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to date as trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 14
File: 1443223836062.jpg (249 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1443223836062.jpg
249 KB, 800x1200
What exactly is the point? I'm MtF and I'm attracted to men but honestly, what 'straight' man would pick a MtF over any biological woman? Literally why, there is absolutely no reason.

All I can think is my penis, but they'd probably only be interested in casual sex. As soon as they found a woman with a vagina that can get pregnant and that they won't feel ashamed about being seen with or meeting their friends and family.

What is a straight trans girls purpose? Should I just be celibate? Should I try dating other trans girls?

If there are any 'straight' guys here, would you actually date a trans girl? I mean date, not just fuck because I know their are plenty of dudes willing to fuck a trans girl, but I'm talking actual relationship.
>>
>>5973446
well I'm straight and honestly, no I wouldn't openly date a trans girl (unless she passed 100% which no trans girls do)

I MIGHT be willing to date you in public if none of my friends and family knew, but other than that it's a solid no

I'd still fuck you though, just out of curiosity

I think you'll find 98% of guys who would be into trans girls share this same view (which I'd say is maybe 1/10 males).

So 9/10 guys it's a flat no. 98% of the remaining one guy would only secretly fuck you

being trans seems shit why did you do it? you might as well should of just been gay, now nobody wants you
>>
>>5973472
What do you mean why did I do it? Because it was killing me living as a man. I couldn't live that way anymore it was too painful.

And yeah I tried being 'gay' but I couldn't be with other men while I was also a man. It felt so wrong, yet I was still attracted to men but couldn't be with them sexually because I hated using my body, how the fuck could that work out for me?
>>
>>5973446
It's not even that fucking hard to find a straight guy who is okay with the whole situation if you're not a fucking hon, seriously. I've already dated a few straight guys and I've only been living as a girl for a few years. Step ya game up.
>>
>>5973446
Why the strict interest in straight men tho? Most of them want a genetic female with no exceptions or think of you as a lesser woman to be experimented with. Wouldn't you have better luck with a man that wasn't so rigid in his sexuality? Not saying you have to date every neckbeard chaser that glances at you, but the kind of men that are attracted to your body as it is are wayy more likely to genuinely respect and treat you as a woman. Hell, you could even find one that's cool with you getting SRS if you know what to look for in a partner.
>>
>>5973446

Finding "normality" as defined by hetereo, vanilla culture as trans is probably never going to happen. If that is what you're chasing you'll be disappointed.

That said, some people just don't give a fuck. They've already got cool family, or have broken their ties with them, and don't care about offending polite society with their antics. They're likely involved in the kink, lgbt or political scene and may very well be attracted to you without giving one fuck about your cock (ie: not chasing it).

If you're looking to emulate a traditional het relationship you're out of luck, but get down with alternative, progressive people and you can still find some love among the rest of us freaks.
>>
>>5973597
Tru. We should leave those guys for the ugly girls though because they need the love more than we do. I think chasing str8 boys is a trans pitfall where to feel validated we want to romance a straight man so we know for sure if we pass or not (at least that's my reasoning.. I'm awful I know, shut up).

Other women are more uncomfortable to deal with for me than men though. Maybe I've just been unlucky but the women who've approached me will either completely invalidate your identity or be obsessed with being penetrated/playing with your penis and that shit makes me feel REALLY dysphoric..
>>
man, ive had garbage self esteem since forevef

people tell me im pretty and i just hate myself no matter what
>>
>>5973664
post pixx grrlfrend
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3024x3674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x3674
>>5973670
i dont want to, im not here to seek vaildation, i just geuninely hate myself for being ao broken
>>
>>5973748
I won't hugbox if that's your worry. But I understand. I feel the same way. Just remember most people are broken in the head, they just have an easier time hiding it ^w^
>>
>>5973446
date gays
>>
>>5973481
You're on hrt so you cant "use your body"....
just be a bottom and act the same way as ever...
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 640x823) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 640x823
>>5973762
i pretty much gave up om dating and any intimacy, its not that bad honestly, just being alone. sometimes i let it get the better of me, but usually shitposting on 4chan helps
>>
>>5973952
>Being that cute and still feeling miserable
>tfw no hope for me

Dang
>>
I'm a straight trans guy. I like to date trans girls cause we understand each other's shit, and I've just always been drawn to them. It's a real "in it together" feel
>>
>>5973963
thats one of my better pictures.

anyways anon, get a dog, they will never leave you, or judge you. i used to cry into mine all the time, and she just gets kinda annoyed

good doggo
>>
>>5973994
you dont understand shit
>>
>>5974005
wtf, rude
>>
>>5974005
yeah, and how dare white people speak about topics of black people!
>>5973952
Listen I'm not one to hughbox, but you look good, ofcourse I can't tell you too much about your face, but that seems fine.

I think by now most man realy don't care whether a woman has a benis or not. ofcourse normies will, but they aren't really human.
>>
>>5973446
I'm bi and love transwomen and wish I could meet one, so maybe it's bisexuals on need to track down.
>>
>>5973994
Do you make them feel dysphoric by asking her to penetrate? I suppose it depends

I'd like to date a transguy because I'm bi-scum anyway but I get nervous when someone touches me there and don't want to put P in V, but I'd feel really selfish if I made the guy always use a strap-on, maybe eat him out occasionally.. I just don't think it could work for me sexually :(
>>
>>5973997
God, now I'm crying over my dead dog. That was like 10 years ago but I really miss her, she was such a gentle creature ;w;

Apparently my mom rubbed me in her fur as a baby to get her smell on me and made her think I was her puppy. That dog practically raised me, lol. Luv u dog mom c u in heaven
>>
>>5974097
No way. I have my own set of dysphoria. I have had trans girls penetrate me and they were the ones to suggest it, but we also have days where we both would rather die than use our sexual organs. Plus, everyone's different.

I've used strapons before, it's nice if I'm not totally hung up on dysphoria that day. I think it might work out for you if you found a guy that had enough understanding + not too much sex drive. My sex drive isn't too bad - or at least, I'm happy to take care of it on my own if I need to.
>>
>>5974122
My last/only relationship was with someone who was AFAB and a tumblaroni gender pizza who pressured me into using it, which is why I'm now cautious of dating other AFAB people, as unfair as that is of me.

(My sex drive is still through the roof, hopefully the mones will slow it down but I hope there's any transmen out there who are horny af 24/7 :B)
>>
>>5974106
omg, im so sorry

:c
>>
>>5974106
>Apparently my mom rubbed me in her fur as a baby to get her smell on me and made her think I was her puppy
what das fug
>>
>>5974267
fetish
>>
I'd rather publicly date a cute trans girl as an overweight girl anyday. I will not have sex with someone overweight but I'll sex anyone I find attractive. I am a dude. If I've ever met a trans person irl I didn't know about it. Are you cute and skinny? Ugly faces don't matter.
>>
>>5974291
>tfw skinnyfat
Fug
>>
these random numbers with posts, do my posts show a random number? is it the same everytime I post? new to this.
>>
>>5974271
Me being a furfag now is probably related.

But my mom was scared the dog would get jealous and bite me or something so her logic was "If I rub babby on fur, doggo will think it's her puppy".
>>
just answered my own question. and skinnyfat sin't so bad. but imma real shallow kinda giy. i mean personality and interests matter too but I can never will be able to get past my outright fear of fatness I suppose, altho I have overcame it for money before
>>
A lot of transwomen started off skinnyfat because we're subconsciously trying to add curviture to our body while remaining slender looking. Or I tell myself that to make myself feel less of a mess
>>
1st step is making sure you find a childfree guy. Don't just say "well, he loves children but we can adopt" because that shit isnt going to fly with most breeders. They want their own DNA

>surrogate

If you're going to be a cuck, then at least make sure you're both cucks and adopt. Don't let some other cunt give birth to your boyfriends baby.
>>
>>5973613

Gay guys do that too. Being with a straight man has power and worth in the community. For them it's a trophy, for you validation. Neither seems very healthy though.
>>
>>5974391
>"well, he loves children but we can adopt" because that shit isnt going to fly with most breeders. They want their own DNA

shitstains
>>
>>5974476

Really? I don't want children, but if I were to have one for sure I'd want it to have my DNA.

I'm sure people who actually likes children might feel differently, but as someone who hates the little shit I'd better get to pass on my genes if I were ever saddled with one.
>>
>>5974455
>Gay guys do that too. Being with a straight man has power and worth in the community.

Irony is that as soon as a gay is with a straight, that straight instantly ceases to be straight.
>>
>>5974455
It's not healthy but the choice feels like either date a str8 so I know for sure he's attracted to me or date someone bi/pan and second-guess constantly whether he's actually attracted to my feminine or masculine features. .

Or option 3 is to not date anyone, which is probably for the best as my confidence is in the toilet and I shouldn't be dating someone if I can't trust them to be honest with me
>>
File: 52 (2).png (1 MB, 797x951) Image search: [Google]
52 (2).png
1 MB, 797x951
>>5973446
see
>>5973486
I have a straight boyfriend, and I have several straight men chasing me at any given time. You just need to be patient OP.
>>
I'd date a transgirl because I don't really care about genetalia or pregnancy (I'd prefer to adopt even with a cisgirl), nor what the hell other people think. I'm not so insecure that I'm gonna let other people's opinions dictate how I live my life. People are always going to be judging you for crap, why should I care? If they're my friends and judge, then they aren't my real friends so good riddance, and if it's my family doing the judging... well, I kinda hate my family anyway so that's cool.

And I see on these board I wide-spread belief that guys like me don't exist. I understand that, because chasers interested only in sex need to convince transgirls that we don't, because no transgirl would settle for a chaser when she could get a straight man who likes her as a woman. And there are guys like that out there, just not on this nazi-accepting, alt-right edgy piece of shit board.
>>
>>5973486
>straight

bawhahahaha.
>>
File: peniswaifu.jpg (119 KB, 736x1040) Image search: [Google]
peniswaifu.jpg
119 KB, 736x1040
>>5974795
Just coz you have a fetish for vagina instead of a fetish for feminine bodies doesn't mean it's not true, senpai
>>
I'm "straight" and I date other transgirls. Basically idc as long as theyre attractive and still have a dick. Its easier than dating straight men and I can still get what I want emotionally and sexually. Its like dating a twink with boobs.
>>
>>5974795
Whatever you tell yourself to make yourself feel superior to me in some way, anon. Don't wanna be a huge fucking loser while a tranny is more desirable and successful than you are.
>>
>>5974898
I have a boyfriend and we're pretty successful DINKs. I'm just pointing out the fact that no straight man would go for a tranny, they must lean higher on the Kinsey scale.
>>
>>5974855
>>5974902
Proof.
>>
>>5974902
There are several posts in this thread where staight men are saying that yes, they WOULD date a transgirl, but you just dismiss them as "not straight" because they want to date transgirls.

Do you see the problem here? You are defining a "straight man" as someone who would not date a transgirl, so your statement becomes true by definition. This is a logical fallacy called "petitio principii", or "begging the question", where one assumes what one is supposed to prove.
>>
>>5973446
>If there are any 'straight' guys here, would you actually date a trans girl? I mean date, not just fuck because I know their are plenty of dudes willing to fuck a trans girl, but I'm talking actual relationship.
Don't know how straight i am but i'm only attracted to women and trans women so whatever people consider that
To answer your question of course i would,I'm a newbie to dating trans women but not with sleeping with them and i have my preferences so sexual combat ability is important as well.

Honestly would rather date a trans girl who is pro-lgbt and maybe involved with activism or at least supports it. All of my close friends are lgbt one of my newer friends who i'm getting much closer to all the time is transitioning (ftm)

No time for any of those anti-gay trans girls or the ones who feel like they have no time or place for the movement so in a way i want to date a trans girl int he most open way possible like going to pride with her and shit idk this shit is important to me, my friends are important to me and trans issues are civil rights issues.

also generally men don't even introduce their cis girlfriends to their family so don't feel left out you are being treated the same that been said my mother seems ok with trans women so if i was really serious about a girl i'm sure she'd be fine with it."just be dating a girl who can't have a baby" helps that she is a nurse and loves science and is not religious.

>>5973952
what a qt
>>
Bi FtM, feel the same way. Women who aren't hamplanets, severely mentally fucked or lapsed lesbians don't tend to gravitate towards manlets that don't have a dick or a certain income level. I may be more physically attracted to women, but men are less hassle.
>>
>>5973481
>Because it was killing me living as a man.

Well you've certainly improved your situation, haven't you?
>>
>>5974660

Cis women have masculine features too though. So what if their straight partners like their muscular calves or whatever? I'm a dude and I have eyelashes that go for miles. You could consider that a feminine trait if you wanted to be pedantic, but I'm masc as fuck and my girlfriend still dig my eyelashes.

Point is that you want someone to accept you for you. If they're a good person they'll compliment the stuff you like, and if they do like some trait that you're not fond off they'll keep it on the down-low.

The whole penis thing is problematic for sure, but don't feel like you need to be the perfect embodiment of feminine beauty to be taken seriously as a woman. That standard is a shit standard to be chasing anyway.
>>
>>5973446
#justhonproblems
>>
>>5974721
Haha
>>
>>5973446
My bf liked me when I was a guy and he thought I was into crossdressing or some shit.
Then he found out I was trans and he was like THATS AWESOME.
He just treats me like a normal girl I guess.
He gives me shit all the time about having a dick and stuff but its okay hes just playing and teasing.
Its pretty shitty around his dad but If I can pass okay he wont find out.

His mom is currently dating a trans girl and she doesnt know about me yet. Its a really weird coincidence.

My guy considers himself completely straight and considers me a woman.

I tried being gay and it just made me feel extremely disgusting and my body refused to cooperate and get sexually excited.

He protects me and would beat the shit out of anyone that gave me shit.

>>5973952
youre asian you already pass by default
you look like every single asian woman ive ever seen
>>
>>5979990
>His mom is dating a trans girl

Lolwut. So his dad is being cucked by a trans girl while he himself if dating a trans girl? Topkek. That's some next level cuckery right there.
>>
>>5980009
No they divorced.
His dad is always away in other countries on business.
His mom lives nearby in Beverly hills or whatever.
>>
>>5973446

I would only datea mtf if she was cool with me having a cis girl on the side as well
>>
>>5973446
You get them emotionally invested in you before you tell them.
>>
I'm straight and sorry to say that I would not date a transwoman.

I've had too much experience with pussy to be able to handle it without being repulsed.

The same could be said for dating a guy, dating a FtM, dating a 70 year old, dating a dwarf, dating a child (like a 16 year old).

It's all way too far off from what I know and understand to be what I'm attracted to (smooth skin, self-lubricating sex organ capable of cumming a million times, breasts, nipples, etc.)

I would guess that hope for straight FtMs lies in bisexuals, transmen, and rare, openminded men.
>>
>>5979990

>His mom is currently dating a trans girl

Breaking news: Chasing runs in families.
>>
>>5980290
>dating someone without a dicc
faggot
>>
>>5973446
I'm dating a qt guy who's only dated cis girls before. But I pass :)
>>
>>5980446
>I pass
Any claim to pass must include a pic demonstrating the truth of that statement. That's the law.
>>
>>5980503
>posting my picture when I've been stealth for years
No thanks. Although I will say I'm 2/4 on straight guys being okay with it. They all freaked out and didn't talk to me for weeks, two of them came back around and I dated them, the other two I just stayed friends with.
>>
>>5973446

This is more about state of mind. I fell for a girl recently, and later learned that she's trans. Just having those feelings already made me seriously think about it, now a day doesn't go by where I don't think about her. She has the most amazing blue eyes.

>tfw when I can't hold her in my arms, smell her hair and close my eyes.

There are lots of non-chaser cismen who will give it a chance OP.
>>
>>5973446
I was on my way to /fit/, saw this on the main page and decided to chime in. I'm 100% straight and I'd honestly date you, with these conditions:

-you really pass
-you are younger than an average woman I could get
-your dick is smaller than my cock

Obviously there would have to be the usual physical and/or mental attraction, whatever that is.
There is in fact one reason I'd rather date you than the average woman. It's the same reason why in Chinese opera men used to play female parts:

Only a man can know how the perfect woman should be.

That's a major benefit. You can never compete with the attraction of big natural tits or fat asses, but women with those can still be more clueless than you.
You are half right about that being able to get pregnant thing. I used to dream of a woman who could give birth to a dozen, at least. Not in one go obviously. But in time I realized I hate children. For me the fertility thing was just a fantasy. One among many. Thank God I don't have any kids.
So it's not necesarily about vagina, or a womb. Dick, pussy, butthole, that's just mechanics. From lifetime experience of exploring pussies, I can say they have some major design flaws. It's not as heavenly organ as people think. Being a woman is something else than owning a pussy. Being able to give an excellent blowjob and handjob is much more important in the long run. But sure, there's even more to the feminine mystery.

So if my conditions are met, I'd treat you like a princess, fuck you like a slut, love you like nobody before, and introduce our families to each other. I bet I'm not the only one.
>>
I don't really deal with the hassle that comes with labels, if someone's cute and they like me I'll probably like them back. I haven't had the chance hit on any qt trans girls or twinks though yet
>>
File: 1426196872275.jpg (157 KB, 554x554) Image search: [Google]
1426196872275.jpg
157 KB, 554x554
>>5973446
>If there are any 'straight' guys here, would you actually date a trans girl?
Yes. I already have. She was cute, feminine, affectionate and loved to cook (biggest perk in my opinion). I live in San Francisco though, soo... yeah, we were completely accepted in public.
>>
Like a lot of people said I'm bi and I would definitely take a trans girl out on dates and would love to be in a relationship with one, but I'm not sure if I would feel comfortable letting them meet my parents or friends sadly. Which sucks.
>>
>>5980897
Well when it comes to pleasing a guy I always thought as a mtf;

Being completely submissive in the bedroom
Lots of blowjobs and handjobs
Giving them time to be alone, indulge in whatever hobby you may not share with them without interference
Be affectionate, kissing cuddling (this may be more for me though)

Is this what men find pleasing? I don't know I'm kinda insecure but I always want to be sure that they're content. Sexually I don't really care about my own pleasure, I find it extremely hot to be completely slavish to a man's desires, so that's usually enough for me.
>>
>>5973446
No. I'm bi but close enough so I'll answer why: people are attracted to health. If I'm looking for a girl, I want an attractive one with good genes, not a hambeast or a tomboy. If I want a guy, I'm willing to go from masc to fem twink, but I draw the line there. I completely fail to see why people cannot accept the gender they were born as, if you feel feminine then you can be the biggest faggot twink there ever was and attract masc guys--why the obsession with being a woman? That's what I'll never understand, but then again I've never had "dysphoria" so what do I know.
>>
>>5973952
you're really cute
>>
>>5981179
Yeah that's pretty perfect actually. Would add one thing: don't be submissive OUTSIDE the bedroom. I want a partner, not a child to take care of. Also, do try do find pleasure in sex - for a lot of guys, pleasing his woman is a source of pride and makes us feel good about ourselves. So a girl that "doesn't care" and just wants to please me would get boring after a while, and I'd feel kinda useless.
>>
>>5981179
Men dont want slaves girl. They want a feminine counter part to compliment their masculinity and support them in life. Indulging his sexuality is just a part of that and being too submissive is definitely boring to men.
>>
>>5981388
Well I'm only submissive in the bedroom.

Not so much that I don't care about my own pleasure, but that I get pleasure from pleasing someone not necessarily from just cumming. But that's great too.

I guess in terms of my pleasure getting it in the ass while someone uses a magic wand on my penis is pretty amazing.
>>
>>5981467
Well yeah that's a great thing in any sexual partner; both people getting off on getting the other off means everyone's in for some damn good sexing.

>getting it in the ass while someone uses a magic wand on my penis is pretty amazing
Oh anon, that's so lewd... you're making me think sinful thoughts!
>>
>>5981424

I'm not a slave. I'm talking about being submissive sexually is extremely arousing for me. You would be indulging a fantasy by letting me serve you sexually. In the same way you may have fantasies that you would like fulfilled.

Like I said I'm only submissive in the bedroom, it does not carry over into the relationship.
>>
>>5974391
If you both have penises you can get a kid each via surrogacy and raise them togheter. As a guy I would be cool with such an arrangement.
>>
>>5974721
>I have a straight boyfriend, and I have several straight men chasing me at any given time. You just need to be patient OP.

Im actually bi. But would totally lie trough my teeth to make you happy. Of course Im straight.
>>
>>5973446
You deserve to be lonely if you think straight people are the only people you should date (and even there people would bend for it I think)
>>
>>5973446

I'd totally date a trans person and I'm generally heterosexual and hetero-romantic, but it's not like I recoil in disgust from videos of gay sex as you're apparently supposed to do as a heterosexual so who knows if I qualify.

Is the obsession with straightness stemming from a fear of being considered a really girly guy by a bi or gay guy? I can understand the fantasy of being with a heterosexual person who is ideally unaware of your trans status and thus getting validation without doubt, but that seems to limit your options a lot. Personally, I'm down with trans women being women, but I can't totally discard that there might be a man out there cute enough that I'd want him as my partner just because it has not happened yet.

I think I'd apply the same standards to a trans woman as I would to any other partner. If they're smart, have narrow interests but are easy to talk to and share my sense of humor (surreal/absurd/non-sequitur) I'll like them. If they additionally have some of the looks I seem to be attracted to (round faces, visible front teeth, red or colored hair, short, medium-thin to medium, youthful, girl-next-door approachable average face), an interest in hedonistic pursuits (liking food, drink, art, music or sex) and show attraction for me I'll want to fuck them. I don't fuck people who I would not consider having a relationship with, those are just the natural result of repeat occurrences. I never wanted children anyway.

Purpose? Try to enjoy life. Indulge. Find happiness where you can. Be celibate if that is better than the alternative. Date trans women if that brings you joy.
>>
>>5982115
>I'm generally heterosexual and hetero-romantic
Then where did you take a wrong turn to end up on this board?
>>
>>5982131

I'm interested in LGBT issues / political. I like to read stuff, and sometimes answer if a straight perspective is asked for (as in this thread).
>>
>>5982147
I think they meant your distinction beteween being heterosexual and hetero-romantic, which is usually associated with sjw-style tumblrism.
>>
>>5981768
Right thats what I meant.
>>
>>5982147
This board isn't very representative of anyone LGBT though. Maybe the T even less than Gays or lesbians.

Try /r/asktransgender and tell me you can draw ANY parallel to the trannies on this board.
>>
>>5981976
I may do this with my bf. We arent the same race though so it would be a bit awkward.
>>
>>5982199
r/asktg is a bunch of transbian late trans sjw hons senpai

Most of them are going to commit suicide within a decade
>>
>>5982187
>sjw-style tumblrism

Really? I thought it seemed rather useful concept to distinguish between say a bi dude who will have casual sex with men and one who will actually have a relationship / be out and shit.
>>
>>5982294
Oh it is, it's just unusual on this site.
>>
>>5973446
i would marry a mtf depending on a few minor things, and im a 'straight' dude, but desu i have gid so im not sure that counts. i just havent bothered with hormones or anything like that at all.

basically the point is, i dont really care as long as theres a mutual romantic interest.
>>
>>5982328
It doesn't count. I specifically avoid pseudomales who don't like being men like yourself
>>
>>5973446
Just pass and wait till the straight men start hitting on you, then date one and never tell him kek. Fuck humans life is shit when you are trans you should be treated like any other cis person so that's the only way. Goodluck hiding that guilt to your husband for 50 plus years doe.
>>
So... A guy could still marry me?
>>
File: 1459289938592.jpg (39 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
1459289938592.jpg
39 KB, 500x442
>>5973446
this post was on front page henceforth i got here.

as a straight dude, i would be into it and i'd date you and show you to the senpai and all that. I have a tolerant family.

the only downsides i see is im not sure how you will age, I know over time whoremones can make a big difference, but you might be cute now and a total hon later.

also i obviously cant get you pregnant, but I would be okay with adopting a chinese baby that would grow up to be smart as fuck.
>>
>>5982676
Way to get murdered.
>>
>>5982764
way to not understand sarcasm. But in reality thats the only way OP can achieve what she wants.
>>
>>5973446
You're not going to find any straight men. Best you can hope for are bisexual men that are predominantly attracted to women. Sorry.
>>
>>5983034
But what about all the straight men ITT contradicting that opinion?
>>
>>5983142
OP and anon if you pass and get bottom surgery a very small percentage of straight men might be fine with it. but idk. It entirely depends how attractive and how well your surgery went and well great of a person you are. As well as showing you can take care of yourself. People like someone who can hold their own in life.
>>
>>5982762

>tfw I never want to know the feeling of not being fulfilled after having achieved my goal ever again
>>
>>5983160
But again, there are actual straight men ITT contradicting that. You're free to have your opinion but you don't get to speak for all straight men.
>>
>>5983259
what is ITT?
>>
>>5973446
Look OP, I'm going to level with you.

When you first asked your question, my first thought was no, of course I wouldn't openly date a trans girl. But then, I remembered how often I said that exact thing only to do the opposite later. I'll explain.

At one point, I, a cishet man, was desperately in love with a lesbian and I suspect that she reciprocated my feelings (never did found out actually). I hated her guts when I first met her; but goddamit if she didn't win me over and goddamit if she didn't turn out to be the love of my life.

To answer your question, would straight guys openly date a trans girl, the answer is yes, but you've gotta find the right guy at the right place and the right time; that's what makes it so tough. If you're a good person, you'll find another good person to compliment you, and if you're not, well, you'll probably end up drowning in your own ideology like the trans Tumblr people who have no redeeming qualities and wonder why they're outcasts.
>>
>>5983283

In This Thread.
>>
>>5973446
>What exactly is the point? I'm MtF and I'm attracted to men but honestly, what 'straight' man would pick a MtF over any biological woman? Literally why, there is absolutely no reason.

As much as it’s become a meme to say that trans girls have more relatable hobbies, put more effort into their femininity, value loyalty and chivalry in relationships more, and understand how to pleasure a penis better than cis girls, it’s all kinda true. Plus they’re all damaged, which I find appealing since I used to be fucked up in the head, and I have a saviour complex to boot.

>All I can think is my penis, but they'd probably only be interested in casual sex.

Not if they like the benis well enough to want to be hitting that boipussy on the reg. Between that and the above I’d have no problem with openly dating or even marrying a chick who was trans, even if she didn’t 100% pass (though she’ll need to pass pretty well for me to be attracted to her). And I’m conservative, religiously orthodox even. Anyone who doesn’t like it can suck my girlfriend’s dick, and I’m six foot one so if they’re nasty about it I can handily knock them on their ass. That goes double for my friends and relatives, though they’d probably be cool with it even if they think it makes me gay.
>>
File: sweeat.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
sweeat.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>5981179
100% straight man here. You're on the right track.
All my girlfriends have always been totally self-absorbed bitches.But that's what we tolerate because of those big fat tits.
Sometimes I wonder...
>>
>>5983641
You sound suspiciously like my boyfriend..
if he hadn't already introduced me to his family I would have been convinced.
>>
I just want a husbando to trust & kiss..

I'm always complimented for looks, and my career path is good.. but I feel like I'm going through so many dates per month encountering guys looking for an experiment. I haven't had sex in over a year despite having had a TON of first dates.. thanks okc : |
>>
>>5979990
>liked me when he thought I was a cross dressing guy
>completely straight
>>
File: 1385208252412.jpg (32 KB, 364x717) Image search: [Google]
1385208252412.jpg
32 KB, 364x717
>>5973446

Obviously. Everybody here knows I love passable trans hotties
smug_pepe.png

>I mean date, not just fuck..... I'm talking actual relationship

But what do you mean by date tho? I date a lot of people, none exclusively. I am a desirable male, it doesnt matter who you are trans or cis you have to EARN the right and prove you actually deserve an exclusive relationship. What? I am supposed to stop talking to every girl I know because why? You like me? Bitch get real, what are you even offering?

Lets keep it real here, most trannies are a trainwreck emotionally and socially, and are not worthy of an exclusive relationship T B H

Common things I have seen that disqualified trans girls as being date worthy:

- Cannot act normal around good looking cis girls. If you are MtF and you start acting like a jealous beta fuckboy (yes everyone notices) when around cis girls then just LUL xD KEK

- Associated with porn, camming, prostitution, etc. You can never turn a hoe into a housewife.

- Has no education.

- Has no job. No cam whoring doesnt count you dumb bitch.

- Tranny drama. At least cis girls are smart enough to only bitch about this shit to other girls, I for one dont want to hear about your trivial bullshit.

- Doesnt pass. This should be obvious, but sometimes people get lied to too much.

- Debilitating lack of self esteem / terrible self image. If you dont believe in yourself, why should anyone else?

Im sure there is some stuff I left off, but this is the stuff that is the most annoying to me personally. However with all that said, I think some MtF just need an "expectation adjustment". If you arent 8/10 cis girl tier in looks, then dont expect an 8/10 cis girl tier experience.... feel me F A M?
>>
>>5985494
(cont)

>>5973664
>>5973952
>people tell me im pretty
>basic ass tall andro chink

K

>>5973952
>eats dogs
>>5974106
>raised by dogs
>>5974338
>furfag

THIS is exactly why you bitches cannot have nice things.

>>5980897
>I was on my way to /fit/

All hail Zyzz pham, but you can drop the act, we both know why you are here :^)

>your dick is smaller than my cock
>not wanting a big dick bottom trans girl for a gf

Are you even pretending to not be gay?

>Only a man can know how the perfect woman should be

AYYYYYY LMAO now I know for sure you have never been with a trans girl, because that statement is just so far from reality its not even funny. If you ever meet a trans girl with that "perfect girl" mentality you will be sorely disappointed my friend, thats not even close to how it works. If anything most trans girls have a lot of odd quirks that are decidedly unfeminine and will probably grate on your nerves.

>>5979608
>sexual combat ability is important as well.

Look pham I dont know what the fuck I just read, but all im gonna say is get the fuck back to Tumblr quick before you get triggered.

>>5979990
>My bf liked me when I was a guy
>He just treats me like a normal girl I guess
>His mom is currently dating a trans girl
>My guy considers himself completely straight

Hey look not everybody lives in Commiefornia or wherever niggerfaggot situations like this are considered normal..... I am as open minded as the next guy but this shit is off the wall 2bh pham.

>>5981388
TRANSLATION: I WANT TO SUCC DAT GIRL DICC xD

Just come out and say it fag, we get what you are hinting at fuckboi just say it. She isnt going to let you suck it if you act like a whiny bitch about it.

>>5985227
>I just want a husbando to trust & kiss

Sounds like the problem is (You) 2bh.

If you have been on so many 1st dates and none of them work out, what do you personally attribute that to? Or what are the top few common reasons why things dont work out?
>>
File: 1457304975154.jpg (13 KB, 360x261) Image search: [Google]
1457304975154.jpg
13 KB, 360x261
>>5985498
Wow you're quite some garbage.

If anyone's supposed to be oh so upfront and functional to be with you oh dear king, then maybe you should also disclose what a massive asshole you are?

Hypocrite post of the day.
>>
>>5985516
>Wow you're quite some garbage.
Fuck off Yuropoor. I can tell by your shit writing style you arent a native English speaker; thus opinions discarded pham (:

>disclose what a massive asshole you are?

I am actually a p nice guy IRL :^)

I just like to banter online.... mainly to see little fuckbois like you get triggered by real talk and forced to type comebacks in a foreign language xD
>>
>>5985588
>Has no comeback apart from the fact that english isn't my native language
Wew. Thanks for proving me right then.
Good to know you're far, far away. Please stay there.
>>
>>5985588
Literally shitposting.
>>
>>5973446
It's not a scorecard it's a vibe.
>>
>>5979990
>>5985322

Eh... I thought that too and that she must be gullible to believe that, but maybe he was starting to think he was gay or bi since he met his "one exception." That's why he said "THATS AWESOME" when she told him she's trans. He found out he's still straight.

>>5984908

Wonder if it would be better with a trans woman?
>>
>>5985720
Its just a different set of variables and problems with trans women. But its true they aren't socialized as much as cis women to believe the world (ie. men) owe them something just for existing
>>
>>5985972
>they aren't socialized as much as cis women to believe the world (ie. men) owe them something just for existing

>Thinking this is what cis girls actually believe
>2016
>latent misogyny

top lul, I feel bad for you man.
>>
>>5973446
said the chaser anonymously.
>>
>>5987137
>said the chaser anonymously.

Nah the person that uses that pic to start threads has been doing so for months and all of the threads have the same "Oh im trans woe is me, wat do?" commonality about them. Without a doubt IMO the OP Is transgender, most chasers dont even know what trans problems are because they have never been with one.

Also I have some ideas on who the OP actually is. Yeah its hard to know for sure when people post anonymously but everybody has patterns of behavior they fall into that will give them away eventually.
>>
>>5985498
>TRANSLATION: I WANT TO SUCC DAT GIRL DICC xD
Listen here mah negro, Imma let you in on a little something: your translator is broken. Seriously, I wouldn't suck a dick if it got my student loans paid off. And I don't get you, aren't you supposed to be the alphabro or something? I can't imagine you liking it if a girl just lays there, trans or not. Isn't making them moan the whole damn point? So why so against pleasuring? Or did you just assume that sucking that knob is the only way to please a transgirl, because if so Imma be real disappointed in you bro...

>>5985720
>>5979990
Am I just reading this differently, because I interpreted
>liked me when I was a guy and he thought I was into crossdressing or some shit
as in liked her as a friend? 'Cause if not then he's a little gay.
>>
>>5987283
Straight guy who was on the other end of that exact story (no crossdressing though, but she did the trap aesthetic meme).

>CONFUSION
>AMIGAY?
>Oh thank Christ
>>
File: 1326922683926.png (3 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1326922683926.png
3 KB, 203x209
>>5987283
>your translator is broken
K :^)

>I wouldn't suck a dick if it got my student loans paid off

>sucking that knob is the only way to please a transgirl

[no homo intensifies]
>>
File: shitpost.gif (916 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.gif
916 KB, 490x367
>>5987310
fag
pansy
bum bandit
rear admiral
fairy
fruit
flamer
poofter
shite stabber
fudge packer
peter puffer
pole smoker
nancy
pillow-biter
queen
sword swallower
sodomite

Don't mind me, I'm just pic related.
>>
>>5987452
I like what I like and I KNOW what I like. And I'm pretty cool with that. If I wanted to suck dick, I'd have a dick in my mouth right now. Why you enjoy implying others like it is beyond me. Projecting perhaps? I don't know, and I don't care.
>>
>>5987126
It's not about what they believe its about how they act dumass.
>>
>>5973446
No to be quite honest senpaitachi
>>
File: 1456925892140.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456925892140.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>5988206
>It's not about what they believe

>they aren't socialized as much as cis women to believe
>socialized as much as cis women to believe
>cis women to believe
>believe

>dumass
>dumass
>dumass
>dumass

D U M A S S
U
M
A
S
S

Your original statement was specifically predicated on what (apparently all) women believe, so if thats not what you were trying to convey then you need to learn how to express your opinions in English DUMASS :^)

Why do you hate women so much bruh? <--- This is a rhetorical question designed to make you look like even more of a beta faggot if you respond (:

Wouldnt a misogynist chaser be the worst possible kind? If you only like a trans girl because she is NOT a woman isnt that kind of antithetical? Im just thinking out loud here....

Any single trans girls on here want to trade full body massage? I will even go first pham :^)
>>
>>5979990
>>5985720
>>5987283
>>5987310

>tfw I was never cute and feminine enough as a boy to make straight guys anxiously wonder if they're gay and breathe out sighs of relief when they learn I'm trans

To hell with repression and everything and anyone that would make someone repress themselves.
>>
>>5973446
They exist, but transgirls tend to hate them and call them chasers.

The problem is, you can't accept someone who loves you for who you are if you don't love yourself first.
>>
>>5988426
pls stop posting
>>
>>5973446
>Straight
There's your problem there are plenty of bisexual men
>>
>>5973446
I go out quite a lot, a lot of dudes flirt with me, I tend to just get them to buy me drinks and ditch them, but I've told maybe about 10 or so that I'm trans, and literally only 1 of them was put off by it, the rest I went on to kiss, but still ultimately ended up leaving them. A couple I did like and thought about dating but 1 guy was a friends younger brother who didn't live locally, another I ended up arguing with cos he had a fuck buddy I didn't know about. Shit like that.

I think if you're even averagely attractive it's not exactly hard to get guys.
>>
You are undesirable. Neither men, nor women, are interested in you because you are neither a real woman neither are you a real man. But this is the path that you have chosen for yourself. So love yourself and walk forward to face your difficulties, or turn back. You know more than anyone else what is right for you.
>>
>>5994053
I keked
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.