[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Sup /lgbt/. I'm in a really messed up situation with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: nerds.gif (118 KB, 481x361) Image search: [Google]
nerds.gif
118 KB, 481x361
'Sup /lgbt/.
I'm in a really messed up situation with two of my coworkers and I need advice.

Keep in mind we're all programmers so we're socially awkward as fuck on top of all of this.

I'll try to keep it short.

>be me, 21 years old female
>super socially awkward but nice male colleague confesses he has feelings for me, let's call him C
>don't return his feelings, tell him right away
>he accepts it and everything seems to be going smoothly
>fast forward a few weeks later, I hit on another male colleague of mine I've liked for a long time while drunk, let's call him V
>he's just so fucking perfect and kind and intelligent and blah blah
>he doesn't return my feelings and tells me right away
>ohokay.jpg
>a few months later, V comes out to me as gay
>feel so stupid because I should have known, also I'm queer myself
>the three of us become really really good friends in the meantime, hanging out almost every day
>one day V admits to me he really likes C, who is unsure if he also likes boys but not completely against the idea
>a few days later C realizes he doesn't really see V that way and rejects him
>lol'd at first because it's a perfect triangle of unrequited feelings
>all the three of us know exactly what's going on, but never talk about it openly when we're all together
>we hang out together as often as we can because we love to be in each other's company
>feels like we're living in a teenage drama, what the serious fuck
>we're actually hurting so bad and it's starting to affect our professional lives (C started crying randomly in the office yesterday and I skipped work today from the stress, V is at his limit too)
>but still we don't want to stop seeing each other

I seriously have no idea what to do.
At this point it feels like it's gonna end up being a really fucked up sort-of-three-way-relationship or a huge drama with awful consequences at work.
We can tell nobody.

tl;dr: stupid love triangle with girl, straight guy and gay guy at the office
>>
Take MDMA together, then have the perfect tryad relationship.
>>
>>5979242
Hah, this will do it.

But for real, you all like one another, yet none of you like the other back in a circle?

Hang out as a group in gay bars or something, get out and see new people, you can just all go out and have a good time as a group and then get integrated into some other groups too.

If you keep spending everyday around each other and there are constant underlying feelings it will just get worse and worse.
>>
>>5979242
That would be fun.
We've been smoking a lot of weed but that didn't really change anything.

We'll be spending this weekend together at the lake so maybe we'll try some other stuff. Not MDMA probably but who knows.
Shit's gonna be interesting.

>>5979244
I'd like to bring them to gay bars or something, it's just that they're both really shy and V is super closeted too.

We just hang out with other colleagues from time to time.
>>
>>5979258
Don't do any silly drugs, MDMA is relatively safe and I can almost gaurentee it would iron out all the issues you've had with one another. It will probably lead to a lot of hugging and kissing.

Try to get V out of his shell, its just for one night, I've never felt more happy or myself than when I first went to a gay club.

Its such a wonderful feeling of elation to be around people exactly like you, and then able to just do what you wish with these people without repercussions.
>>
File: 1457950058896.jpg (19 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1457950058896.jpg
19 KB, 400x320
>also I'm queer myself
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>5979270
I'll try to get my hands on some then.
No idea where to get it since we live in a relatively small town with few clubs.

I'm also trying to introduce V to other gay friends of mine so maybe he'll come along next time we go dancing.
I know the feeling. The first time I went myself was amazing.
>>
>>5979291
Please do be careful when you get it.
I wouldn't suggest getting ecstacy tablets, I'd just say get powered MDMA.

With pills it's impossible to know what you're buying, much the same with powder but generally you can get a better idea of what it should be like.

It should be a brown powder and quite granular, usually has some big rocks in it
If you want to taste test it get a tiny bit on your finger and pop it on your tounge. It should be *incredibly* bitter almost immediately.

Of course, anything you buy will have been cut with some other shit to weigh it up more.

If you're proficient with computers I'd highly suggest getting it on silk road, if they're about still!
>>
>>5979306
I've heard the silk road got shut down a while ago.

I'll still try to get it somewhere else then, maybe this weekend if we go clubbing.
Thank you!
>>
Focus more on your programing: it's getting sloppy.

Puns asside, Just go watch a comedy together, eat lunch together at work (not at your desk all the time while you work)... Just hangout from time to time; easy-peas

You all like each other plenty: a good good friend is hard to come by. Enjoy the friendships: if the romance doesn't happen, count your blessings.

NERDS!
>>
>>5979366
Also also, don't do MDMA... Just avoid it. Do your own research on erowid or the mystic wikipedia before doing those things...
>>
>>5979379
Well the drugs would just open them up to one another but on the same note they do already know how they feel.

I think just going out and having fun as a group is the more ideal way, but op seems to suggest they like to take drugs together!
>>
>>5979290
This. What a joke.

Stop lesbian and bi woman erasure by women who want to claim oppression and tumblr inclusion points
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.