[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans Help General #105
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: Trans Help General.png (208 KB, 694x907) Image search: [Google]
Trans Help General.png
208 KB, 694x907
This is the Trans Help General thread. We'll try to help you here with everything related to being transgender.
This includes questioning, appearance, daily trans problems, medical info, general info and other interesting stuff to name a few.

MTF, FTM and questioning people are all welcome here to help eachother and discuss possible solutions.

You can also share your transgender related stories here. Just came out? Or you just need to get something off your chest?
Maybe something wonderful happened today! We'll be glad to hear it, it's always good to know we're not going through this alone.

Links:
Articles, Studies and General information about Questioning, Transitioning and other stuff: http://pastebin.com/CyW1dXV8
Lots of useful links about/for transgender people: http://pastebin.com/h1vLPxyV
Transgender FAQ: http://pastebin.com/8QbKyShU
Am i trans/ trans help threads archive:
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/text/trans%20help%20general%20%23/username/annicole/type/op/

Therapists: http://www.t-vox.org/index.php?title=Therapists_by_region
http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_search.php
sort by transsexual issues

What will hormones do?
mtf: http://imgur.com/lDBLSVR
ftm: http://imgur.com/HqTqvJg

Previous thread: >>5938529
>>
Sup homies.

Just a heads up for anyone thinking on getting on propecia, I was talking to my chemist the other day while filling my script for 4 months of 1mg tablets, and he said that 30 1mg tablets is basically the same price as 30 5mg tablets, and that next time I should get my doctor to prescribe those and cut them up myself.

Just putting it out there if you're thinking of getting a prescription, knowing that earlier would've saved me about 300 bucks :/
>>
File: KeyboardShark.gif (18 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
KeyboardShark.gif
18 KB, 125x125
I'll just preface this by saying that I'm most likely a MtF in denial (I say that because the denial makes me sometimes feel like I'm making it all up) who's hoping to get started on hormones within a few months. As of now, though, it's just makeup and my own lovely, lovely natural features. :/

>Was feeling really lonely and tired last night.
>Decided to go on Omegle and see if I could find anyone interesting to talk to.
>Told everyone who asked that I'm a female - figured it'd be interesting to see if anyone clocked me just from my "text speech" (doubted it).
>Eventually went to the "question" rooms, where one person asks a question and then the two people who are talking can discuss the question.
>Ended up talking to some guy in the UK about fetishes. :P When he asked what got me off, I said "fingering myself" (not even lying, technically...)
>He ended up jumping to the conclusion that I was a girl before I even claimed as such.
>We kept talking about random stuff for a bit before he asked if I had Kik.
>I said I don't, but since I've been hearing a lot about it lately, I decide to make an account.
>Made the account with the current girl name I've been envisioning for myself. Used BB-8 as my profile picture since I don't have any passable pictures of myself (plus, random people online...Oh wait, I guess I am on 4Chan...)
>I added him and we started talking again.
>Shortly after we started talking on Kik, he mentioned his disappointment in the fact that I didn't use a photo of myself for my profile pic (he had one of himself - seemed legit too).
>I told him that I was shy and didn't like to post pictures of myself (which is true - even on Facebook and stuff, I pretty much just have my profile picture as me and that's it - no random selfies and such).
>He continued to bring it up every now and then, and even today he's still mentioning it (like, "What would I have to do to get you to post a pic of yourself?")

Cont...
>>
File: towel3.jpg (264 KB, 600x637) Image search: [Google]
towel3.jpg
264 KB, 600x637
>>5964791
What do I do? He seems pretty nice (though maybe a bit creepy...I told him I was tired and he said he was pretty good at back massages...), and I'm enjoying talking to someone as a girl, but he seems really set on this. I can't just send a random pic from the internet since reverse image search is a thing. But I also feel kind of bad for leading him on into thinking I'm someone I'm not.

...Halp.
>>
>>5964806
You can do the great internet classic of suddenly-stopping-communicating.

Also I know it's a pretty good feel, I did it myself tbhon, but that's not the most ethical nor (emotionally) healthy activity. Maybe get into a MMO or something where you could do the "exploring your gender identity" meme while not being kindof an ass to somebody in particular.
>>
I feel more comfortable with almost every secondary sex characteristic in females except for breasts?

I don't know why but breasts just seem annoying, like these heavy bags that just get in my way. I don't mind the idea of having them when I'm just sitting around, but when I think about being athletic with them it's really weird.
>>
can i get hormones without being trans?

i still want to be a man but just look like a girl when i want

k thx
>>
>>5964972
>i still want to be a man but just look like a girl when i want
then crossdress?
>>
>>5964965
Well you're in luck, most trans girls have smallish boobs :^)
>>
>>5964996
yeah

but i feel i would be better at it if i took hormones
>>
>>5964965
sports bras exist for a reason.
>>
Yo do progynova or spiro have any side effects that thin blood or anything? Since starting a few weeks ago I've been getting a lot of nose bleeds.
>>
>>5965014
Well then you won't be much of a man anymore, growing tits and curves n such.
>>
>>5965032
spiro does, progy doesnt
>>
>a year and a half into transition
>real lonely and depressed
>no one is interested in dating me when i'm up front about being trans
>get a couple of ugly chasers but are creepy and only interested in sex

Is it wrong to lie about my transition? Can i just bait someone for a while and reveal it to them later. I'm starting to regret transitioning.
>>
>>5965041
Cheers. In that case RIP my floor.
>>
>>5965056
>anyone who is attracted to me must be a creepy chaser
>why can't i find a bf

epin
>>
>>5965071
No seriously, they are ugly and all they do is message me about sex request or naked pics. Just really cringy individuals. No one seems to be interested in me beyond sex, conversations are shallow even though i try to keep things interesting. I never had this problem when i dated guys a few years back.
>>
>>5963723
anons, I'm freaking out. I don't know who I am. I mean, I've never been an especially comfortable person, but since I read up on dysphoria I've started realising more and more of the signs say I might be trans.

I mean, I love womens clothes
I'd love the physical aspect of being a woman
I really wish I wasn't expected to do manly things at times

I'm melting down here. I want to talk to my friends, but what if I'm not? I mean I don't fucking know what to do. I'm 25 would hormones even do anything for me? I'm pretty built and wouldn't want to live as a tranny.
>>
>>5965021
I know, it's just when I imagine them swinging around while I'm dancing or sucking dick it just feels so gross and awkward.

It's like I can't imagine having them and I can't imagine not having them.
>>
>>5965107
Just transition already, you won't regret it. Those feelings and connections you are making are exemplary of gender dysphoria.
>>
>>5965107
Give into it. We need more of that sweet tender boi pussy.
>>
>>5965116
These thing only became glaringly obvious over the last few days. I've never looked at them like this until I made a friend who was trans and it's really fucked me up.
>>
>>5965132
Just put some thought into it, you'll realize it's not too far fetch that you might have gender dysphoria. It's hard to be in denial, you will end up becoming depressed and confused. Why don't you ask your friend to guide you?
>>
>>5965084
sounds like you just haven't been lucky yet

desu the group of men that would date a trans girl is pretty small so it won't be easy

straight guys are turned off by the trans thing

gay guys aren't attracted to girls

being secretive about it probably won't help, those that wouldn't be interested knowing upfront probably would just lose interest when you told them
>>
>>5965144
She's going through some shit right now transitioning, I don't want to unload on her. Is there somewhere else I can talk about it?
>>
>>5965159
Here
>>
>>5965172
I know there's here but somewhere I'm not going to be told to kill myself might be nice.

I've got some shit to consider, thanks for the help anons. I'll post again at a later date. I need to get my head together.
>>
>>5965194
no one tells you to kill yourself. what gave you that idea. this thread is pretty friendly and open to all questioning individuals.
>>
>>5965201
Thanks anon. Perhaps I lurk too much on /b/ and /soc/.
How old is considered too old for hormones? I'm 25 and if all hope is lost at this age I don't know what I'll do.
Also, what do you anons do to lose weight and stuff? I enjoy going to the gym and I hate running.

Sorry, I've got so many questions and I'm scanning the pastebin hard right now.
>>
>>5965222
Diet helps a lot and cardio and exercise that works your leg muscles are the best. 25 isn't too old to start, 30 is the cut off age for most folks. You still have your youth so go for it.
>>
>>5965264
Thanks anon.
I've got some big steps to take in life before I start anything. I'll take some time to think it over. I'll be lurking.
>>
>>5964806
send him a dick pic
>>
>>5965264
What about HIIT and Cross fit? Would they be considered good exercise types?
>>
>>5965725
Too much weight lifting and you spike your testosterone if you aren't on meds yet.
>>
File: Snapshot_20160403.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160403.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
20 y/o pre HRT (just starting) , how fucked am I (5'8 btw)
Would post in passgen but lazy
>>
>>5966135
also how long does it usually take to grow hair out?
>>
>>5966135
I can definitely see potential. Some nicer hair style would probably do you wonders.
>>
>>5966135
You're attractive.

Do something with your hair.
>>
File: 1432988321244.jpg (16 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
1432988321244.jpg
16 KB, 236x314
So if it's all some creepy fetish, how come I feel a sense of loss and envy when looking at attractive women. It feels even worse seeing stuff like pic related.
>>
File: elsa hippy.jpg (262 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
elsa hippy.jpg
262 KB, 1080x1080
>>5966298
Life is hell. I think all guys feel that way since girls get to be so happy and free.
>>
>>5966135
butt chin and jaw line give it away. also what's the best method to hide such a prominent adam's apple? i don't have one, mine is quite recessed so how do you guys do it?
>>
>>5966441
will I need ffs then (and how much if so)
also i've been growing my hair out the past 3-4 months, how long does it usually take for it to get to shoulder length at least, and do hormones make a difference?
>>
>>5966484
Just a bit to fill in that chin, thin out that broad nose and maybe lose some weight to have defined cheeks. Come back after six months of HRT to if it's helped make you less masculine. It should help with hair growth but not by much, brushing lots help.
>>
File: 1457943352920.jpg (104 KB, 1137x1012) Image search: [Google]
1457943352920.jpg
104 KB, 1137x1012
How do I come out to a family thats christian?

Dad would probably beat me desu.

Would be kicked out and a whole bunch of other awful stuff.

I make 9 dollars an hour part time so Idk what to do
>>
>>5966642
Don't come out? Find another support system. Other than the budding breasts which you can hide, you can explain away the other changes.
>>
>>5966671
I guess thats an option.
Also does anyone know how insurance works?

If I were to make an appointment with a therapist would my parents be able to see that I went to one since I'm on their insurance? What about when I get hormones with prescriptions? Will insurance cover them and if so would it show up on the insurance bill?
>>
>>5966699
How old are you? If you are 18 just go. The therapist will be confidential about it even if your parents inquire about it. Just say you don't want to talk about it and leave it at that.
>>
>>5966720
I'm 19 yeah, what about with prescriptions?
>>
>>5966699
Therapy is usually between the client and therapist but under insurance it's not so secret. The therapist will deny everything if your parents ask but insurance won't. You should look into it. If your parents find out about the therapy, you can play it off as depression or something simple.

Some if not most insurance companies cover hormones as it is believed to be a medical necessity.
>>
>>5965222
I'm 24 and I realized it 6 days ago. I literally can't remember feeling this happy. I'm running at breakneck speed towards transition. Who cares if I'm uggo? I would gladly trade my handsomeness for ugliness if it means I don't have to spend a year in constant mental pain and not understanding why.
>>
File: 1424097151519.png (125 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1424097151519.png
125 KB, 256x256
Today, busy removing tags from 5 years of Facebook photos, I realized something.

Being 22 now, there wasn't really a time when I could've been happy with my appearance. Even in photos when I was 12, I struggle to see a way, even with surgery, with which I could have said "yeah, that's a face I can live with".
Now being a full grown man, not only face, but height and structure are an issue.
I never really had a shot.

Is this one of those "omg I'm totally gonna kill myself, pity me" messages?
Of course not. Death scares me too much.

I'm going to live.
Like a hostage to life itself, having to trudge through every second I'm alive.
It's truly a blessing that I contracted that mental illness that makes you unable to feel any feelings (I don't remember what the psychiatrist called it), or I would run into the risk of killing myself out of desperation.

All I have to look forward to now are 60-70 more years of grey existence without any semblance of feelings.

Life for me is like playing a freemium game. I see people all around me enjoying the premium features, but I have no money to afford them, and I can only enjoy like 5% of the material che game had to offer.
Only in this case there's no way of getting more money, since you can't just buy genetics.
>>
I just wanna be the person I see in my head when I imagine myself as the female version of me doing mundane, everyday shit. Fuck.
>>
>>5966804
How old are you?
>>
>>5966804
Live vicariously through your Tulpa.
>>
>>5966810
21. Already started transitioning and just started mones if that's what you're getting at.

>>5966821
Somehow that feels more depressing...
>>
File: 1371496164731.jpg (25 KB, 366x290) Image search: [Google]
1371496164731.jpg
25 KB, 366x290
>>5966842
>21

I hope you have great genetics
>>
>>5966847
Me too, 'cause if this all doesn't pan out I'm stuck with myself until my parents die.
>>
>>5964853
>Suddenly stop communicating.
I'm too nice for that... :P
>Get into an MMO or something.
Probably not a bad idea. I do feel guilty for "leading him on", even though I'm making no attempts to be anything more than friends. Thanks!
>>5965723
Funny, a friend of mine said that as well... :/
>>
File: 2015 - 3.png (349 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2015 - 3.png
349 KB, 500x500
Ok so I am very dysphoric about being male but I also
1. Have no desire to give birth
2. Dislike makeup in all forms
3. Feel really weird about breasts. I mean, are they really like these heavy weights hanging off of your chest? It sounds like it would feel weird. I mean ballsack feels awful but the idea of having breasts just swinging around feels strange.

Am I really trans or am I just deluding myself?
>>
>>5967064
Ok I just saw another pic and now I kind of really want breasts and long hair. Why does this shit happen???
And why does it always happen after I talk to my parents about being trans and they ask if that's what I really am?
Am I really just making an echo chamber for myself?
>>
>>5966769

You can either become a hon or kill yourself
Either way, posts like yours make my own success feel even better
>>
>>5966419
i've thought that too a lot but some people on here tell me that is not the case...

>>5966769
that's rough

>>5967064
somewhat same. makeup is gross tbqhwyf, children suck
>>
>>5967064
In spite of the name, chesticles are nothing like balls for your chest.

I'm FtM, so I most likely have bigger tits (and more hate for those shits) that you ever would, but
>like these heavy weights hanging off of your chest
is not how I'd describe them. Not literally, anyway. They're lumps of fat. They don't "swing", unless you're old, huge or saggy. It doesn't feel like they're pulling down and away from your body or anything.
>>
>>5967064
You could always be agender, but seeing as these things a pretty superficial/don't effect your perception as a woman, I'd say thats unlikely.

Honestly, the feelings of making this up/being delusional seem to be very common amongst us who are just beginning to confront who we really are (I'm right there too, i feel you bb). Ultimately, this is more than likely the last gasp of being in denial, your subconscious' last dash attempt at self preservation. You're not delusional. You're not even atypical, at least within our very atypical little club :^)
>>
>>5967335
>>5967544
Thanks, that makes me feel better.
I guess I'll never know what breasts really feel like until I experience them.
>>
How long into hormones should I wait to get laser/electrolysis and not be wasting money on hair that's going to grow back?
>>
>>5967064
It's unlikely you'll have a cup size larger than A or B if you start transitioning moderately late into puberty.
>>
>>5967883
You'll want electro for your face reguardless. It may thin on HRT but you want it GONE
>>
>>5967896
Yeah for sure. I just thought I read on here that it would eventually grow back if you started too early.
>>
>>5967900
On laser it may, the success of it varies from person to person.. Electro though is 100% permanent.
>>
>>5967903
Oh ok cool. Time to shop around then. Thanks
>>
>start HRT
>acne goes away completely
>3 months in
>acne seems to be returning
What gives? Is that just a temporary effect?
>>
>>5967916
yeah, now it will come back in full force. it's just an adjustment 'break'.
>>
>>5967930
Ffffffffffffuck. Guess it's time to see my dermatologist again.
>>
>>5967946
Yep, hormone imbalances like what HRT does triggers outbreaks. Don't ever stop taking HRT or else you'll get another one.
>>
I got a question, is it possible to take care of any size adam's apple?
mine is really big and sticking out of my neck and it has been a huge discouragment to transition.
im practising the method to hide/tuck it in and i know there is surgery which can decrease the size by a little bit (?). How much can it be decreased? ; (
>>
>>5967975
Bump wanna know the answer
>>
>>5967975

Go find a surgeon and ask for a consult. They are usually free.
>>
>>5968171
So if they have to examine everyone personally it means it cant be reduced passably for everyone?
>>
>>5968266
It means they want to talk to you about how much of it you want removed.
>>
>>5967975
The term for the procedure is "trachea shave" if that helps you search.
>>
Is there any easy mode clothes to wear to reduce the width of shoulders / make me look more feminine?
>>
>>5968437
goddamn I suck at words

Are there*
>>
>>5968437
I personally like scoop neck tees, but I honestly don't know if they do much to reduce your shoulders.

People have also mentioned dresses with shoulders and splits a little down the front, which should logically conform to your shoulder width better and hide it with cloth.

Basically you want anything (imo) that has shoulders and is a consistent colour/pattern, as this will fold into itself and make you seem smaller...

Idk, I could just be talking out of my ass, I love clothes and have broad shoulders too but unfortunately haven't experimented that much, but these might give you some jumping off points.
>>
This is a repost from the last thread, but is there any correlation with being transgender and higher likeliness of being trans-amorous. I'm asking this as someone who was primarily attracted to transwomen and is only beginning to understand their own gender identity, and am wondering if this is typical or there's some kind of anomaly/issue here...
>>
>>5968540
a lot of trans people get with other trans people because they can relate to what the other person is going/has gone through. Relationships thrive on mutual respect
>>
>>5968604
But what about on a notably sexual level...
Like, very hypothetically, say there was someone who watched trans porn almost exclusively throughout their life, including pre-pubescent interest, and this person began to understand they may be trans...
Is there any psychological funny business going on there or is it sort of a common trend

All very hypothetically of course...
>>
>>5968619
I mean I can't speak for anybody but myself, but I am attracted to transpeople the same amount as I am to everyone else so :/
>>
>>5968624
Yeah I guess I'm just worried about the 'beta males becoming their waifus' meme actually applying to me because a bunch of my 'waifus' are trans :/
>>
>>5968662
>>5968624
Even though I know how retarded that sounds but I guess I'm at the precipice and denial is doing everything it can to stop me from making that leap...
Fuck senpai I need a hug...
>>
has anybody got any tips for using hair for hiding masculine facial features? I've got a few that need to not be seen by anyone ever
>>
>>5968738
Bangs and fringe is usually a safe bet, unless its like your lower jaw or chin or something, but hair's not really going to help there anyway.
>>
File: 1454814083569.jpg (87 KB, 631x677) Image search: [Google]
1454814083569.jpg
87 KB, 631x677
>>5968738
>>
>>5968774
Sure if you wanna look like a soccer mum...
>>
I don't really know where else to ask this, so here I go... In a lot of transgender stories I've seen, online and offline, a recurring theme I saw often in trans women talking about their experience is the regret that they've never gotten the chance of being little girls. Somehow, I haven't run across the same kind of nostalgia with trans men (not having the chance to be little boys). Is it just me who magically skipped all the little boy wishes of trans men, or is it a specifically MtF thing?
>>
>>5968878
it's usually considered that the female childhood is everything that the male one was + all their specific stuff
>>
>>5968878
Well it's mostly likely because as a child it's more socially accepted to be a 'tomboy' than a 'sissy, that is a genetic girl with masculine traits and interests and a genetic boy with feminine traits and interests. It is likely that Ftms don't feel like they 'missed out' on their childhood because they didn't; they played sports and played with boys and went camping and had other typically masculine childhood experiences, but an Mtf would have had a much harder time doing vice versa...
>>
File: 1452069492497.jpg (70 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1452069492497.jpg
70 KB, 480x640
Is there a reason to transition when I have a manly face which will never let me pass? Also I'm already 18…
How to accept the sad truth?

Pic related – it's my photo, so you know I'm not exaggerating.
>>
>>5969443
nigga...

>1452069492497.jpg
lol
>>
>>5969463
hm? i have a filename randomizer
>>
>>5969443
You could definitely pass except for the chin. Other than that I see a trap in the making, plus before 25 you have a greater chance of passing.
>>
>>5969443
I think you're being way too hard on yourself. Not hugboxing or anything. From that picture your face looks pretty feminine. How long have you been on hormones for?
>>
>>5969471
No hormones yet… will get them like in 2017 because gatekeeping
>>
>>5969443
is this a joke? dont compliment fish
also try self-medding for a bit if gatekeeping is that much of an issue, you can get mones for cheap online
>>
>>5967824
they just feel like you are getting a little fat.

most girls don't have big tits anyway, theres just a little fat there, with puffy nips
>>
>>5969475
Well you certainly have better potential than I do. Also this >>5969482. Maybe see if you can get mones on the dl from qhi or inhouse. There's a link in op for self medding doses.
>>
>>5969443
Straight man here. Maybe hon jealousy make these fools replying say you're passable but sane person will tell you that jawline is very chiseled. The way you framed this picture is very clever, letting your chin hide your adams apple and cropping the image just enough to not give away your broad shoulders. I would never be fooled.
>>
>>5969443
I'm 24 and fuck you I'm transitioning. Wish I realized 6 years ago.
>>
>>5969505
ok, thanks for honesty
>>
>>5965033
>trans men
>>
>>5969505
though when it comes to my adam's apple it's not very prominent; i didn't intent that
>>
>>5969511
I wish the best for you
>>
I just got to James in Nevada. The feels are real girls. The feels are real.

>>5969576
Thanks m8
>>
Anyone deal with sperm banking here? There's nothing in my local city and I'd have to travel a few hours to visit a place.

I don't really care to have biological kids (25 years old) but I figured if I can keep the initial investment under $1000 and the yearly isn't absurd fuck it, keep my options open.

In particular, what's the deal with mail in kits? Anyone have experience with that? Seems like a pain in the ass. Then again, so does driving a few hours and back just to jerk off into a cup.
>>
>>5969468
The chin could be worse, it's not huge. Is it because it's somewhat square?

Asking because mine is about the same size-wise in relation to the distance form my lips and my jaw.
>>
i want to be able to wear leggings or a bikini; how to tuck for that?
>>
File: 1459387606521.gif (876 KB, 416x410) Image search: [Google]
1459387606521.gif
876 KB, 416x410
>>5969617
Just finished Nevada. That ending.
>>
>>5969924
>>5969617
Is it really a good book?
>>
>>5969930
Yes. You can get the ebook for free on haveyoureadnevada . com

Also, A Safe Girl to Love is a collection of short stories involving trans women, same publisher, similar feels to Nevada. I'm reading it right now, it's good.
>>
>>5969924
>>5969617
whats it about?
>>
>>5969896
you get srs
>>
>>5969986
):
i dont have money for that right now
there's no way i can tuck well and tight enough that i can wear leggings, workout clothes, etc?
>>
File: 1459438894808.jpg (143 KB, 756x1133) Image search: [Google]
1459438894808.jpg
143 KB, 756x1133
>>5969930
Yeah. Short too, reads fast.

>>5969982
Transwoman in NY that ends up near Reno and bumps into a guy that doesn't know he's trans.

If you're questioning/in denial read from ~130 onwards when the guy who doesn't know he's trans is introduced. It's spooky. Down to the description of his apartment, his porn, his feels.
>>
I am going to commit suicide. I don't yet know how I'll do that but. That's certain. Thanks for all.
>>
>>5970004
Does he end up transitioning? How does it go? I don't want to read the book because of the author's writing style.
>>
>>5966419
>>5967193
I think this a lot too, even knowing I'm trans. It seems more weird that it wouldn't be the case t b h.
>>
>>5970213
I think you should suck it up and read it anyway, from pg 130 to the end that's only like 100 kindle pages.
>>
>>5969617
I wish I had read this book when I was 24, instead of almost drinking myself to death.

Better late then never I guess.
>>
>>5970211
just don't please.
>>
>>5970211
Please don't. I don't know you, or your particular situation, and I can't promise you everything will be fine, but it *can* get better. Please allow yourself a chance to try.
>>
>>5967064
>1. Have no desire to give birth
>2. Dislike makeup in all forms
Why would that matter? Are you worried you didn't play with Barbies as a kid too?

>3. Feel really weird about breasts. I mean, are they really like these heavy weights hanging off of your chest? It sounds like it would feel weird. I mean ballsack feels awful but the idea of having breasts just swinging around feels strange.
Even if you actively didn't want them it wouldn't necessarily mean you weren't trans. Feeling weird about something unfamiliar is normal.
>>
>>5968619
i don't think it's unreasonable to suspect that a tranny would be drawn to tranny porn. still, could porn have caused it? who knows. how would you test for such a thing? if it were the case how would you solve it? any differently than if it weren't?
>>
>>5970211
if you were, you'd just do it instead of posting on 4chan about it
call a suicide hotline from a burner phone

if you really aren't just attention seeking, then of course you have the right to end your life. but why post? you know your options and you know avenues set up for suicidal people

>>5970213
just hold your nose through the SJW sections and read it. it takes away, but not so much that it's not worth reading at all. just start at the part 2 or whatever, james section
>>
>>5970004
Heh, I posted it in the AGP thread a few weeks ago.
>>
>>5971175
Idk senpai it's probably just me in denial about this and looking for any reason to not really confront it...
It might be a chicken-and-egg thing, or it might be completely unrelated (they do say sexuality and gender are completely seperate things) but even when I tell myself that im still scared shitless

>>5971287
Thanks so much! I actually read it from that thread and have been evangelizing the gospel of nevada all over the place ever since.
I said it before but it might have saved my life, or at least allowed me to reclaim the years it would have taken me to work through that shit myself. Thank you
>>
File: 1459670632024.gif (250 KB, 388x364) Image search: [Google]
1459670632024.gif
250 KB, 388x364
Any online pharma recommendations?

I'm going to get health insurance in a few months but I want to start now ~__~;;
>>
>>5971309
No problem anon. Glad it helped.
>>
>>5971351
I live in the U.S. and have been using Inhouse Pharmacy. Got my first shipment within a couple of weeks of ordering. Was about 80 bucks for 30 days of Finasteride and 200 tablets of 25mg spiro. Qhi and All Day Chemist are the other two I see being mentioned here, but I haven't ever tried ordering from them.
>>
>>5967064
I didn't think I'd have any desire to try make up.
Tried it anyway. For practice.
It's pretty fucking cool.

As for 1., you won't be able to give birth anyway. Just because you don't want everything about being female doesn't mean you don't want the other stuff.
>>
File: 1459573722236.jpg (117 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
1459573722236.jpg
117 KB, 566x800
>>5971556
Thanks senpai!
>>
>>5971556
you got ripped off lmao

also
>buying 25mg spiro pills
i bet you even bought the 1mg finasteride ahaha
>>
>>5971979
Yeah. I've always been told 1mg fin. And the 25 was for my first month. I already switched to 100mg tablets. What was your point again?
>>
File: 1459617575417.jpg (960 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
1459617575417.jpg
960 KB, 1365x2048
>>5971979
>>5971994
How much ethinyl estradiol a day?
>>
File: 1459607769148.jpg (120 KB, 600x495) Image search: [Google]
1459607769148.jpg
120 KB, 600x495
>>5971556
Also I feel super shady entering in bank details into the website.
>>
>>5972055
I'm not that anon but boy did it feel shady as heck for me too. They only started doing echecks instead of credit cards last year, and so far everything has been clean. Their e-check processing was done by a third party company last I ordered.
>>
>>5972044
I'm following http://pastebin.com/raw/yzMzTA5u
>>
>>5972055
For IHP? I paid through The E-check or whatever it's called, which is a pretty legit business.
>>
File: 1459756289818.gif (999 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1459756289818.gif
999 KB, 500x332
>>5972127
>>5972118
>>5972111
Thanks famygdala. Especially the pastebin.

They still ship even if I never send an email of the 'prescription', right? Or is there a nominal fake one I'm supposed to forward?
>>
>>5972179
You don't need a prescription.
>>
>>5972179
Yeah. I just tell em I'll fax it and then never do. Worked so far.
>>
>>5971994
my point was you got ripped off because you're too dumb to figure out how to split pills
>>
>>5972258
They were the same price when I ordered em so whatever.
>>
How long can you go without erections before you get shrinkage? Is it really permanent? Can flaccid stretching prevent shrinkage? We need it to keep it from shrinking for srs right? Ty.
>>
File: 20160114_005301~2.jpg (932 KB, 2959x2190) Image search: [Google]
20160114_005301~2.jpg
932 KB, 2959x2190
Holy crap, just finished reading Nevada. I've been doing journal entries, so I'm just going to paste that here rather than "4Chan-ifying" it. Apologies.

I started reading it [Nevada] around 7 (I think?). I just finished it a little before midnight. Honestly, I don’t remember the last time I sat down and read through an entire book cover-to-cover that wasn’t a graphic novel. Maybe I never have.
Within the first 10 pages (on my phone - I think it was the first two chapters), I felt like I was tearing up. Then that faded, and I was completely sucked in. I smiled. I laughed. I felt bad for the characters. And then James H. got introduced. He was the character who everyone claimed to identify with - the character who opened their eyes to their trans-ness. And...I kind of identified with him, but not as much as I had hoped. I was starting to feel like maybe I wouldn’t get the kind of clarity I had been seeking from the book.
And then it ended. I read a page and turned to the next one, and that was it. My first thought was, “THAT’S IT?!?” So I turned back, wondering if I had missed something. It turned out I had. I re-read the final page and realized what the end result was. And I lost it. Suddenly everything came crashing down. All of my fears, all of my doubts, it all seemed so insignificant. I felt exactly like James H. I cried. I threw my phone on the floor. I got up, stumbled over to my bed, and screamed into my pillow. Actually screamed - I don’t know if I've ever screamed like that. I didn’t care if I smudged my mascara on my pillow or anything. I staggered back to the living room and fell on the floor. I grabbed a blanket and curled up next to the couch, breathing heavily, but not really crying. It was like I wanted to, but the tears wouldn’t come. I grabbed my phone and re-re-read the final page. And I broke down again.

Thank you all so much for suggesting it. <3 It destroyed me, but in a good way (I hope...)
>>
>>5972305
whatever m8 your money
>>
>>5963723
Hi guys I just thought I'd drop in and say hi. I've been noticing a lot of hate threads on the internet lately focusing on transexuals, and I just wanted to say that I don't hate you and I think you are good people.

:)
>>
>>5972674
Yay! I'm so glad you especially got something out of it Tenders, you're such a doll, you've been helping me so much and don't even realize it so im really happy my incessant spamming of 'read nevada' reached you
<3 ~
>>
where do i even start? how do i go about getting on hormones for mtf?
>>
>>5972856
I mean, if you want to get on hormones legitimately you'll pretty much have to see your doctor and a therapist, and possibly an endocrinologist sometime in the future. So the first step is to either see your doctor and get a referral to a therapist, or find your own and speak to your doctor later.

A lot of people here say that seeing a therapist is not necessary, but I feel that it's a important step in even legitimizing your issues to yourself.
>>
>>5969967
Liked it. Except for hormone-stealing bitch, kindof broke the story, why would anybody with knowledge of what it's like do that ?
>>
>>5972647
If you masturbate sort of often you should be good.
>>
Nevada isn't helping. I mean, I don't watch normal porn, but I don't look up forced transformation stuff either.

I'm still struggling to work this out.
>>
FtM here, pre-T but should be starting within the next few months if it all goes well.

Is there any way to increase clit growth permanently that isn't DHT?

DHT isn't available in my country, and I've heard clit pumping effects are only temporary- I have a tiny as fuck clit but I'm really hoping for some growth down there when I start T as I'm not keen on bottom surgery. I'm just wondering if there's anything I can do beforehand or during T to help it grow to it's full potential?
>>
>>5973784
Well you need to understand that there is no 'true trans narrative'. Nevada is helpful for most people, because it's by a trans woman for trans women, as opposed to being dumbed down for cis people, but even then it should never be taken as *the* trans narrative, you need to figure that out for yourself.
The good (well, sort of good...) news is that by even questioning if you're trans, or looking to prove it to yourself, you probably are.
I would recommend reading a few articles written by Natalie Reed, namely Null HypotheCis and How do I Know If I'm Trans if you haven't already, I found them to be really helpful.

Just out of curiosity, what is the porn you watch? Because it's not just like you indulge in agp porn and only agp porn if you're trans, I'm like 95% sure I'm trans and was particuarly into guys being put into feminine/submissive positions and trans stuff as well which is starting to make more sense for me now...
>>
File: images(5).jpg (10 KB, 220x333) Image search: [Google]
images(5).jpg
10 KB, 220x333
Alright. So, I was talking to a psychologist about my gender dysphoria, and he basically asked me to explain how I saw my personality traits as being feminine (the opposite sex), rather than focusing on my issues w/ physical aspects of my body.

I was really caught off guard by this, being someone with 0 social life, who spends my time reading, watching anime, and playing video games. I don't really see any indication of masculine or feminine.

Am I thinking too sjw? [Trigger Warning] Is it that he wants to know about my sewing, and making of cosplay, or that I am good at baking?

How do you define femininity?

Isn't this all supposed to be social construct, etc.?

Pls help. TyVM.
>>
>>5974130
Hmm. Can you even really truly separate personality traits down gender lines? Well, I guess a start would be identifying your character traits.

And your hobbies probably aren't the answer he is looking for to be quite honest.

Its a really weird question because this isn't a video game where there are exclusive "traits" for each gender, so he more then likely wants you to be introspective and examine if you TRULY wish to be feminine mentally aside from the physical outward changes. Which means he just wants an HONEST answer from you charged with your feelings, and not some textbook trans bullshit that sounds scripted.

tl;dr Its a question designed to get you to be introspective about yourself.
>>
>>5974130
Call it a social construct, but stereotypes exist for a reason: they're very real, at least to some extent. It's no coincidence that girls like the color pink. Although there's girls who like blue, which is a masculine color, but that makes them no less girls. They're called tomboys but still recognized as females.

You don't need to fit into any of these stereotypes to determine your gender identity.
>>
>>5974208
>>5974218
Helpful responses.

I was also wondering, out of my own interest: how would you describe the main differences between men and women, boys and girls?

I have never really had many/any male friends, or role models, so I don't really have anything to compare myself to.
>>
File: images(18).jpg (3 KB, 240x125) Image search: [Google]
images(18).jpg
3 KB, 240x125
Hi.

I am about to start taking 200mg spironolactone without any hormone replacement.

Has anyone done this/ know how dangerous it will be? share your opinions please.

I know that having no sex hormones causes osteoporosis, but figuratively anything is better than becoming a man imo.

I am 18.
>>
Trans support group near me is meeting up today.
Age range is 13-28
I'm pre-everything, honnish and in my mid 20s. ; _;
I've never been to a support group before.

Should I go?
>>
>>5974279>>5974392
what have you got to lose?
>>
>>5974392
The people at my support group are late 30s and early 60s.

Consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>5974392
I would. Wish I had a group like that in my area.
>>
>>5974347
Don't do it for more than 6 months (1 year max, if really no other option). Stop or add E if you feel depressed.
>>
>>5974130
i mean, if you're dependent on him for getting hormones and you want the hormones, go ahead and lie. otherwise just tell the truth and if you really disagree with his ideas, go ahead and disagree
>>
>>5973890
Thanks anon.
I don't know I have some real demons to battle with porn. Some pretty taboo fetishes. Bro/sis stuff and Daddy/Daughter. You must think I'm a freak, but I think the porn side of it comes from having a weird childhood.
>>
the only way I'd be trans is if I somehow acquired a treadmill and a gaming computer so I could be a total hermit but still be in shape. I'd grow my hair out, but I'd wear thick clothing (hoodies and baggy pants) to still look like a man in public, and only dress like a girl at home.

I'm on autismbux right now but it's not enough to self-med, and as I said I want other shit too.
>>
>>5974769
Ahh no judgement, we all got our thing (I dont even have a problem with actual incest as long as theyre both consenting adults and dont get knocked up tbqhwyf) but you shouldnt let them be a reason why you're not trans

Keep on keeping on senpai, and make sure you look for the trans story which speaks to you, there are a tonne of vloggers on youtube so if you stray off the beaten meme-spouty path you're guaranteed to find your girl :)
>>
>>5974828
Thanks anon.

I never thought I'd meet such beautiful souls on 4chan.
>>
Shilling for my favourite trans ex-vlogger. Has videos about doubts, also.

youtube.com/user/translabyrinth
>>
>>5974872
2bh never got into her video on doubt before senpai, I just found her a little too annoying...
I'll give her another shot now though, and shill for my fave: Kristins Trans Life <3
>>
>>5974872
>>5974921
OK 3 minutes in and already realized I haven't given her enough credit, thanks anon...
>>
>>5974872
>dat doubt video

Right of the bat i doubted she was a woman. Her voice is so unatural, without looking at her she sounds like a flamboyant gay man. Then you see her face. golly christ.
>>
Hey, I posted a question here >>5973869 and was wondering if you had any ideas?

TLDR, I think my GF is repressing being a transguy. How do I encourage them to transition?
>>
>>5974937
Since you already somewhat talk about it, try to support the idea since it won't be that awkward. If I were you next time we jokes about it I'd say
>Hey, you know how we joke and talk alot about you being a guy? Well if you really were one or wanted to be one in real life, it wouldn't bother me at all. Just saying, I'd still love you.
If she wanted to get the ball rolling after that, she'll do it on her own.
>>
>>5974949
Thanks for that, it's something that's been rolling around my head for a while. I just don't want to scare her away from the idea by being too forward. I know when I was repressing being trans that if anyone had asked if have denied it as hard as I could.
>>
>>5966135
Adam's apple will be a very tough bitch to deal with, good luck with that. Otherwise? Lots of potential. Do something cool with your hair, use it to hide your manly jaw. Don't lift too much. Don't lose too much weight either, your bones look wide. Make up and shit will help you but you need to use it moderately.

You have lots of potential. Don't fuck it up and you'll pass very greatly.
>>
>>5966135
You can already pass as an ugly dyke, so I'm sure HRT will be great.
>>
>>5969443
Holy shit dude, with the exception of your jaw - which is definitely huge and manly - you have a perfect face for transition. Your hair is already amazing, you'll not need to work a lot on make up or anything with your facial features, from what i can tell in this picture you do not look huge...

And i seriously mean it. Go transition right now, your skin and bones will change if you wait too much, but as of right now you have everything to transition smoothly and easily. I'm not you, but if i were, i'd go for it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>5972802
Geez, it's people like you that make me wish I could meet up with some of you outside of this board. So many great people to talk to, but it's hard to keep track of them when most are anonymous! XP
Anyway, thank you again. Now I'm going to start shilling the book to everyone, lol.
>>
>>5975669
Me, btw. Browser cleared my name for some dumb reason.
>>
>>5975669
10/10 would go for a meet. I feel it'd probably help me emotionally anyway.
>>
So is Morgan a super common trans woman name? It's the one I've been thinking of and I've seen like 4 trans women named Morgan.
>>
>>5975746
It's not meme tier like Alice. And it's a nice name. Go for it if you want to.
>>
>>5975746

It's Morgasmic
>>
>>5975669
Yeah I should probably get a name or something, considering like 1/5 posts in this thread are mine... :/
>>
>>5974549
What about 2 years?

If I adjusted my dose so that I retained male pre puberty T levels, would that be worth it? Or would the T still have masculinizing effects?

I want to be able to bank sperm after I get off these, and I thought that cross sex hormones would most definitely write off my gonads. It is also hard to source prescription drugs (without a prescription) in the nanny state that I live in.
>>
I have a few isssues, only been on hrt for 2 months havent told anyone.

1. Why does it hurt to pee sometimes? I really dont understand what it could be. It stings like I'm applying pressure and forcing it.
2. I've noticed people are staring at me lately, or is it just in my head. its making me uncomfortable, and paranoid.
3. What should I do if i think family members may be catching on to what I'm doing?

this last one isnt really an issue, but its causing some of the above I'm sure.
4. I'm having accelerated affects from hormones, I already have small breasts and body hair has slowed and softened. I think I may have had something going on phyiscally connected to being trans
>>
>>5975746
Morgan is a good name for a man or woman so I'd say yes. some androgynous names work really well and some dont have to change. I'm gonna just tweek mine and feminize it, patrick to patricia, but I think I'd like to go by Trish, has a nice ring to it :)

>>5963723
How should I go about changing my name though? I have alot of stuff in my male name. I've heard alot of people say just do the passport and DL. but its more than that for me. I dont know what channels to go through, or what needs to be done.
>>
>>5975691
Do you have Discord, Steam, or Kik? Those are my main chat networks. :/
>>
>>5972674
>nevada
got a link to it?
>>
>>5968750
i've found for jaw and chin and shit, the key is just smile more. either it actually helps, or smiling more just makes people stop giving a shit.
>>
>>5978095
haveyoureadnevada
.com
>>
>>5977993
queeblo.

That's my kik and skype
>>
File: li-FYWJa_400x400.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
li-FYWJa_400x400.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>>5977993
My kik is eric_hack
>>
Called and made an appointment with a gender therapist. Finally. Heart was pounding out of my chest by the time I finished the call.

Here we go, I guess.
>>
>tfw no vagina
>>
Is Elizabeth a good name? Is going by Izzy good?
>>
>>5978652
I know an Elizabeth and she mainly goes by Liz
>>
>>5977075
I think 2 years at 200 mg (full) dose would be too long.

You can't adjust T levels that precisely. You could go with a lower dose (like 100mg each morning) and slow the masculizing effects, but not totally. Can be discontinued and bank sperm after 2-3 months off.

E probably would not fry your gonads permanently, but better safe than sorry if that's a concern for you.

What's your situation exactly, why do you have to wait ? And what country ?
>>
>>5978581
Good luck! I'm waiting for a councilors appointment before I can get anything like that.
>>
so i have a problem
I can't really focus on anything anymore, my mind is totally fucked up
And now i wonder if it's because of Cypro
I can't remember having those problems on spiro, but cypro is just so much more effective
>>
>>5978915
I'm in Australia, and the only real barrier for me going through legitimate channels is my controlling parents, whom I expect to be more or less financially dependant on for the foreseeable future.

I just need some time for them to get over their views, and accept who I am (They're well meaning, and I don't want to abandon them just because they were brought up to be bigoted assholes)

Does anyone have any tips on how I should go about starting to take, and getting off AAs (do I taper off my dosage, or go cold turkey, etc.)?

I will probably switch to cyproterone as soon as I have the chance to get my hands on some.

Finally, is it difficult/ dangerous to do intramuscular injections on myself? What should I watch out for (I might later decide to go full DiY).
>>
so I started oestrogen recently and now I'm really hungry (I want to eat more then I did before hrt) Should I give in to my hunger or would it be bad to?
>>
>>5979523
Nothing tastes better than being thin feels :^)
Whenever you get hungry just imagine all the little body elves eating away your fat, that's what I do :D
>>
Trans help tip #1:
Just fucking kill yourself already
>>
>>5974218
Colour preference is one of the worst examples you could've chosen for stereotypes being based in inherent features.

Girls like pink because they're brought up that way. There's nothing inherently masculine or feminine about a colour. In the past pink was often considered a boy's colour (and blue was for girls), and there are/were also cultures where that association doesn't/didn't exist.

A better example would be something like girls playing with dolls, which makes sense because of the association with motherhood and childcare, which girls would presumably have some instinct for (not that there's much hard data on that).
>>
>>5978652
Izzy sounds pretty cool to me. I sorta want to be your friend just so I can tell people what Izzy said and shit.
>>
Is it denial to feel like you're reminding yourself to feel this way?

I'm sorry if thats worded weirdly, english is my fist language but my heads kinda foggy rn tbqhwyf
>>
Im trying to start injections soon, I'm DIY. I know most people do 20mg/ml every two weeks, and I'm thinking about getting prognyva depot. I'm unsure of what type of injection needle to get, and what needle length and gauge is standard.
>>
File: how to femme.png (1 MB, 948x883) Image search: [Google]
how to femme.png
1 MB, 948x883
How would you make this body more feminine anons?

In what order would you do it?

(excuse the awful underwear, I had them on for work.)
>>
>>5980771
losing weight
>>
>>5980786
Anything else anon? I mean I have the diet cinched, Any recommended exercises or anything? Like Crunches and Squats. It's not especially clear in the photo, but my legs are pretty defined.
>>
>>5979890
Are you doing intermuscular or subcutaneous?
I don't know about subcutaneous, but for intermuscular, you want 21 to 23 gauge needles, remember that the bigger the number, the smaller the needle. Sex hormones are usually suspended in oil, which makes it thick and harder to inject, so it's a trade-off of ease of injection with larger gauges. 1 inch or 1.5 inch long needles are fine, just remember that it needs to go in your muscle, so if you are fat and pinning the ass or thighs, you might need the 1.5 to get through the fat. You might also want to buy 18 or 19 gauge needles just for drawing the estrogen to make that easier, since you should be switching out the needle before you inject anyway.
>>
File: 1416434740545.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1416434740545.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>>5980913
I'm going to be doing intermuscular injections. I'm not fat, but I've got pretty thick thighs so i suppose i should get a 1.5 inch needle just in case :o thanks for your help anon.
>>
>>5980913
>21 gauge
Oh jesus what kind of rubbery nightmare oil is that shit suspended in? I'm FtM and used 25 gauge to IM inject testosterone in cottonseed oil and that needle is thick enough.
>>
File: HNI_0001.jpg (100 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0001.jpg
100 KB, 300x450
>>5963723
Hey queers any truth behind slower hair growth when you nair your face for example?
>>
File: 1459739477190.png (123 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1459739477190.png
123 KB, 850x850
How long does it usually take for dysphoria to lessen on HRT?
I keep becoming aware of my muscular structure and penis and having panic attacks.
>>
What do trans girls look for in guys?
>>
>>5972305
Buy 5mg fin, cut into quarters, fifths, or eighths.
>>
>>5981047
Treat them like normal girls and don't be a creep who only wants them for the dick
>>
>>5981098
>only wants them for the dick
That is the point?? 0 value outside of that.
>>
>>5981042
In my experience : by 2-3 months, basically no physical effect but felt pretty good mentally. By 6 months was beginning to be OK with my body, muscle loss/softer skin/real boobs. Currently 8 months.

It kindof sneaks on you. Try not to fixate on it, and one day you'll suddenly realize you feel fine. It's a good feel.
>>
>>5967886
you could spam progesterone to counter that...
>>
File: 1454154953337.gif (258 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1454154953337.gif
258 KB, 500x380
>>5981163
Then you're not the type of guy trans girls want.
>>
>>5981225
Should i cycle progesterone every month for 10 days like I've heard? Or just take every day?
>>
>>5981225
>you could spam progesterone to counter that

post reminds me of MMO
>>
File: PIXECT-20160406154103.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
PIXECT-20160406154103.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
What kind of hair would suit me here? Wearing light makeup, but I know my hair is shit.
>>
>>5981007
ive heard it does ,breeder, but never done it myself someone here will answer
>>
>>5981267
Depends on how you wanna do it. I've been taking 100 MG every single day. I'm gonna get big tiddies no matter what my genes say.
>>5981276
>just macro your progesterone spell anon!
>>
>>5980907
Bumping for interest. Why is there so little in the way of exercise tips online?
>>
Does anyone know if you can get an innie SRS vagina instead of an outtie? All of the pics of SRS vulvas I have seen have been outties.
>>
>>5981476
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
File: 11111111.jpg (198 KB, 1123x976) Image search: [Google]
11111111.jpg
198 KB, 1123x976
So I got myself to try some make-up (first time) and also got a wig because my hair just look weird atm (trying to grow them).

Well I bought a wig and this is the result.
Is my face too manly or its may just the bushy eyebrows..
I'm not confindent.
>>
>>5982630
>asks about face
>hides half of face
or are you just attention whoring?
>>
File: 111211121121212.png (461 KB, 753x833) Image search: [Google]
111211121121212.png
461 KB, 753x833
I'm sorry.
>>
>>5981047
>>5981098
>>5981163
>>5981262
Honestly I dont see why so many of us hate on chasers, they are literally interested in us for what and who we are. I think of myself as a freak of nature, and have did not have alot of luck in love or sex life prior to starting transition. I like the idea that someone would be interested in the mess of a human being I am. I do understand where alot of us are coming from, we want to be treated like a lady, and not so much focus on genitalia, but if a guy wants to suck me off (its not really what I like) i'll jsut close my eyes and enjoy the feeling. he can have his fun and I'll have mine
>>
>>5982630
your face is fine, but maybe a change of makeup... go with a darker eyeshadow it will accentualize your eyes. the light colors always make eyes look weird. if you didnt have the bangs in the way I could see your eyebrows, but i'll assume they are some what bushy as mine always were.
and may i recommend a darker shade of lipstick, red or dark pink. or just some pink lipgloss.

darker colors are my preferance and I think you'd look good with them.
>>
>>5983016
it's really just a coping mechanism by those that utterly cannot accept not having been born female
>>
Fuck, mones come in the mail tomorrow for the first time.

I have to intercept the package before anyone else.

kill me nao ; _;
>>
>>5983790
So long as you don't have work, shouldn't be trouble.

I got a UPS mailbox for that exact reason though.
>>
>>5979315
>intramuscular danger
From what I've read, the trick is to "pull" on the syringe to make sure you're not injecting into a blood vessel. But don't trust me on that.
>>
>>5978652
Go by Liz but make it short for Lizard.
>>
Mtf in USA officially diagnosed with gender dysphoria today
I exhibited all symptoms in the Dsm
Wat do nao
>>
>>5984036
Get her to recommend you to an endocrinologist to get bloodwork and a prescription
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.