[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok legbuts. I usually didn't come to this board, I only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1422331186937.jpg (2 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
1422331186937.jpg
2 MB, 3008x2000
Ok legbuts.

I usually didn't come to this board, I only frequented my weaboo shit and some hobby boards but let me tell you a story (also I'm sorry but it will be quite long)

I had a shitty infancy, mother and father always fighting, my dad used to break things in the house during his attacks (he's bipolar) but later he would go out and buy whatever he bought again even if he ended in a lot of debt.

Me and my two sisters grew up as you can imagine not only in a bad environment but also quite poor due to all the debit and shit.

Since I was the younger one, I had to wear the clothes from my sisters (Wait, trust me I don't mean dresses and shit all the time)
They were just old jeans and shirts, my sisters literally dressed as boys to a certain extent since we all had to share clothes when one out grew them and gave to the smaller one.

Sometimes as a joke, they would give me one of their few dresses and we would go play outside as sisters, and that was all fun and dandy since my mom never found out and my dad always worked from 6am to 10pm pretty much (which I think is what helped him having so much stress and issues)

After we moved to another city and I was a bit older, me and my sisters stopped doing these things and I kinda went back to normal.

Let's ignore now all the nerdy kid bullied by others, no friends, etc etc part and jump straight to highschool.

PT2 soon I guess since I wrote too much.
Also sorry about any english typos.
>>
File: 1422331255331.jpg (581 KB, 2500x1662) Image search: [Google]
1422331255331.jpg
581 KB, 2500x1662
PT2.

There I got my first and only girlfriend but it was weird since I was more like her best friend than an actual boyfriend, we used to do shit together, discuss varied stuff, etc.

Since I had long hair, once she decided to joke around and make me wear some of her stuff, we laughed it off and that was about it.

Important note is that at the time I kinda didn't remember all the shit I had done with my sisters, it's something I ended up remembering after I was on university/

When I was getting my degree, maybe it's because I was always the bullied friendless kid while growing up but I always hated people looking at me, and I never felt like I was good for anything, neither in my skills, looks or personality.

Then one day I started noticing one thing, which is when everything started going haywire on my head.
I always payed more attention to what a girl was doing, her maneirism, clothes, shoes, etc than her looks, you know when your friend says "oh look at that girl, she has such a nice ass would bang/10"?
That's when I started thinking I was gay and even now I'm not sure.

Anyways when I finished my degree I kinda got depressed since I always though during my entire life that all I had to do was study hard and I could sort my life when I had a good job and so on, but that was a huge lie my mom used to say.

THen I started remembering my younger times when I was a happy little kid that even though a lot of shit happened in my life, I was legit happy and I enjoyed my time with my sisters, that's when I remembered that at the time, I was their little sister and not little brother.

That's when shit hit the fan hard, I started lurking around, checking stuff here and there and I'm pretty sure I'm not trans (I think) but at same time I kinda wish I was their sister instead.

Shit guess I will need a PT3 Sorry!
>>
File: 1422331500153.jpg (3 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
1422331500153.jpg
3 MB, 3008x2000
PT3

So right now here's how things are, Sad 27 year old anon without friends that hates himself and don't know what the fuck am I doing and I just wish things where the same when I was that 7 year old girl. I just felt better at myself somehow.
>>
>>5960006
I was relieved when i found out it was not gonna be an incest story
>>
>>5960018
I was disappointed when daddy didn't start fingering his shota son while they cuddled
>>
>>5960018
>>5960029
Guess I shouldn't have posted my story it's too cringey and long right? FML.
I just wanted to know what's wrong with me. Am I gay? Trans? Insane? A bit of everything?
>>
>>5960079
Alright kiddo, from what I can tell you've just had a shitty life and your fantasies are a form of escapism for you. You might be gay but you're not trans
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.