[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There really is no reason to live as a tranny in old age, is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 4324232323.jpg (17 KB, 236x338) Image search: [Google]
4324232323.jpg
17 KB, 236x338
There really is no reason to live as a tranny in old age, is there? Any femininity I have will wash away within my mid 30's, men will wise up and want to have kids, and I'll be doomed to being the old cat translady down the street who could never afford SRS. My destiny would be doomed to watching all of my friends and family grow up with their new kids and working until the day I die. There is no happy ending to this story. The only question is whether to put the gun to my head and end it quickly or suffer for a few decades and die a homeless old wench with no family to take care of.
>>
>>5955318
>There really is no reason to live as a tranny in old age, is there?
depends on if you want to continue lying to yourself or be yourself
>Any femininity I have will wash away within my mid 30's
everyone gets old and ugly, cis and trans alike
femininity is not just about outter appearance
think of post-menopausal cis women, do they stop being women just 'cause they aged?
>men will wise up and want to have kids
some do, some don't, there's also the route of adoption and surrogacy
>I'll be doomed to being the old cat translady down the street who could never afford SRS
the government where you live might pay for it in the future, the health insurance your work provides might pay for it in the future, you might move to a new place where such is subsidized enough that you might be able to afford it
>My destiny would be doomed to watching all of my friends and family grow up with their new kids and working until the day I die
forever single cis-people exist and they share this same aspect unless they adopt or have their own kids through surrogacy and raise by themselves without getting married
>There is no happy ending to this story. The only question is whether to put the gun to my head and end it quickly or suffer for a few decades and die a homeless old wench with no family to take care of.
the feeling of happiness is subjective and can change with time as you get older. while death is final, being alive means you can work toward a different outcome that you might find satisfactory

it's your life though, so do what you want with it, be it go through life and struggle to work toward a goal or end it swiftly to stop the pain
>>
anti compitions
>>
>>5955318
>not wanting to be one of the little old ladies in the quilting circle
Get the fuck outta here. Did you even watch Golden Girls as a child?
>>
That's why you ltr a guy and start a family with him before you are old and washed up
>>
File: 1302832433978.png (21 KB, 585x562) Image search: [Google]
1302832433978.png
21 KB, 585x562
That's why I'm a witch. I have power to help people and use beyond my looks.

I have amazing skills with baking, you should start.
Someday I want to have a farm for all the old hons to live, where they can roam free and pretend that we live in a world that accepts weirdness.
>>
I look forward to being an old cat lady that never talks to anyone.
>>
>>5955318
>wanting kids
>wise
Stay cucked
>>
>>5960299
oh god is this what gets me out of eggmode, fucking Golden Girls?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.