[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you first started pretending to be a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
How old were you when you first started pretending to be a girl and cybering with guys?

How did you eventually turn out?
>>
File: 1416346935398.png (311 KB, 610x480) Image search: [Google]
1416346935398.png
311 KB, 610x480
>>5958694
12-13

I thought it's just straight fetish...I'm masturbating to a fictional girl I created...
I didnt think anything of it. Later I started erping and writing literotica...I didnt think anything about it either, since I was describing female characters in sexual situations..and sometimes had to pretend im female irl cuz guys didnt want to write with another guy(as if it mattered)...
And then, when I was 18-19 I saw some of these fellow "female" roleplayers, and they looked like 30 year old guys in wigs, which is what they were...and I asked myself "Is this going to be me in few years!?! I must not allow it!" so I got on hrt soon and..lost all sex drive, and stopped writing literotica/erping....

But I never stopped hrt

It's been over 3 years. I dont pass, but I dont want to masculinze further....I live as a guy

tried returning to creative writing at several occasions but..gave up...
erping is annoying, there are no rewards if no sex drive...and writing fiction alone is lonely...

I used to be really good at writing, you know...but nowadays I'm just playing arcade games and doing hard drugs, that's my hobbies..

I mean, throughout most of my middle school and high school I was ugly as fuck-fat, dirty, acne...so I didnt dare to think I want to be someone pretty, let alone someone pretty of opposite gender....and then I lost weight in second half of high school, got rid of acne, did some laser restoration, grew my hair long..and realized I never wanted to be an attractive male, and that's why I never cared for my appearance before..but it was too late
>>
>>5958694
>How old were you when you first started pretending to be a girl and cybering with guys?
H-How did you know?? Around 14 maybe, it would have probably been sooner if I'd gotten the internet earlier though, it was one of the first things I did.

>How did you eventually turn out?
A cute, mentally fucked tranny
>>
>>5958694

Never did. Internet pedos and all of that, plus shyness.
>>
>>5958694
Oh, the good old days of Yahoo and AOL chatrooms. I was probably 13.

I'm now a tranny, several years into HRT.
>>
9 years old on anime communities on vk, I pretended to be 11 (because that would mean I'm more mature, apparently).

Memories of the people I interacted with make me cringe so fucking much.

Oh and mom eventually found out, asked if I was gay and said she'd be fine with it, I said no. She read the chats I had out of concern and probably saved me from eventually meeting up with a pedo who realized I was a boy but said he 'didn't care'.

7 years later I came out to her as a tranny and she was chill with it and funded my transition.
>>
I was about 11 or 12 years old, soon after I got my own computer in 6th grade. But I never pretended to be a grill to cyber with guys on yahoo chat rooms. I'm sure someone with Dateline NBC knows about it.
>>
>>5959149

vk? So you're Slavic?
>>
>>5958694
Was a male who look like a female entirely, could pass online and pretended to be a lesbian for lulz.
Good times.
>>
>>5958694
Never done that, i'd feel ridicolous dysphoria from even trying to do it because the realisation it's all pretend would kill me.
Does this make me not trans?
>>
>>5959149
>slavic parents
>still funded transition
You lucky motherfucker
>>
>>5959213

As a child? I'm >>5958989, so I never cybered with anyone, but I imagine that there would be a big difference in how the me of now would feel cybering compared to the me of 9 years ago had cybered. Because my body just wasn't the masculine mess then that it is now.
>>
>>5959232
my body was always masculine as fuck, since i was like 11 i was also the tallest person in my year group, i always had a buzzcut and a full beard at 13 years old.
I never cybered, even though i always wanted to, i kind of always had trans thoughts differently, like googling "how to become grill" ever since i had internet access and more. Somehow my brain only allows me to really act feminine if i pass 100%, which i arguably will never do, so yeah.
>>
>>5959246

So you had a precocious puberty?
>>
>>5959260
No, but once it started it went very very fast
>>
>>5959265

Was your father proud of you outpacing everyone else in physical development as a dude?
>>
>>5958694
Started at 14.

Trans.
>>
>>5959320

On like Usenet? I thought you were near 31.
>>
>>5959329
32 now... feeling old
>>
>>5959290
somewhat yeah
i wasn't into sport though so he kind of hated that, but other than that he was always proud
when i started HRT i was really depressed and lost a ton of weight, that's essentially how i got found out, he thought i was taking drugs, but only found hormones instead
>>
>>5959290
my father told me i had the sweetest ass he ever had the pleasure of plundering. i love my daddy ^_^
>>
16, to troll pedos
>>
Around 12. Turns out I'm only into other women. I skipped my loving grandfather's funeral to stay home for three days, not sleeping, masturbating and cybering and eating pizza and snack foods. I still regret that, but the past is immutable.
>>
>>5959218
dont know where that person is from but
I'm another slavic(poland? dunno if counts as slavic) person who's parents are totally chill and fund transition
>>
>>5959853
lucky still
i only knew one other slavic tranny who got thrashed and thrown out on the street
my parents allowed me to stay at home but try their best to get in the way of my transition
>>
Started cybering with guys when I was 14 but I never pretended to be a girl, I mostly just did it for the emotional intimacy and eventually stopped when I got a bf

Now a 20 year old femboy/tranny
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.