[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a such thing as "game" when it comes to lgbt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 14
File: 1446258082041.jpg (27 KB, 342x395) Image search: [Google]
1446258082041.jpg
27 KB, 342x395
Is there a such thing as "game" when it comes to lgbt dating and courtship, specifically for gay/bi males seeking other men? I've watched tons of videos, read hella articles, and seen plenty of real life examples on what it takes for a male to woo a female, I find the entire process to be very facinating and love learning the dos and don'ts of the mating game, but dating between men doesn't seem to be nearly as complicated or deep. It's like, be gay, fuck lots of dudes, done.

Perhaps I'm just too naive, can someone educate me on the subject, are there any age old rules you must abide by to be successful in the world of LGBT dating?
>>
Be good looking or have big dick
>>
File: hikki.jpg (191 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hikki.jpg
191 KB, 1280x720
>>5164124
Head on over to /vg/, open up an MMORPG general and lurk.

The closest I've ever seen gays come to wooing each other has been whilst they're using female avatars. It's amazing watching these two, primarily heterosexual men slowly bond with each other, convincing themselves it's totally not gay because both of them playing sexy catgirls. Before either of them realizes it, their morning routine involves greeting their partner first thing. They stay in contact throughout the day, have spats of drama when one of them spends too much time running dungeons with another catgirl, and generally act like a for reals couple.

They're now inextricably linked, they're both lonely, attention-starved grown men and they can't fucking live without each other. They will have near break ups and one of them will be reduced to tears. They'll make up, and for the first time use the L word. They realize it's gay, they're still not attracted to men, but they can't afford to lose each other now. As long as they keep it to their avatars, they can pretend.

Then they take a step further and add each other on places outside of the game or Steam, and they start talking out-of-character more and more, flirting, experimenting, and eventually they end up showing each other bad, hastily taken dick pics, and if their relationship survives that, they're bonded for life.

It's really a beautiful dance.

Otherwise, you're hard pressed to find any fags who aren't manwhores solely in it to satisfy their lust for cock.
>>
>>5164194
My god that hit me hard I used to be one of those people
>>
>>5164194
Being a bitter projectionist isnt healthy.
>>
>>5164210
He's not wrong
>>
>>5164194
This…is actually a kind of beautiful love story in a weird way.
>>
being fag is a whooole different game because you can usually assume any girl is a het
but when you are gay you can't just go around assuming every dude is also a fag. just be confident and test the waters more than anything i guess.
>>
1) be attractive
2) don't have a small dick

Also, vers means bottom.
>>
>>5164194
I know this, a bit

However, it doesn't work in my case since I am not deluded about not being attracted to cute boys
So I always blow it by being to forceful, or trying to speed up the entire process too quickly, and scare away the other person
I'm also not very motivated to play the game properly since most these guy gamers are ugly shits
>>
>>5164210
I actually think those kinds of people are pretty alright, they're usually the most friendly people you're going to find playing games with 4chins. Usually one will end up not being interested in taking the relationship any farther and will end up e-cheating and they'll have a messy breakup, but sometimes they're chill and go whatever distance they're comfortable with.

It's just the only thing that really came to mind when I think about actual romance between male gays. I've never seen them have a "normal" romantic progression without it being behind a monitor and an avatar, it just doesn't seem like a thing that happens with men. It's based too much around sexual attractive and a fetishistic love of dick.

Of course, a lot of guys do fantasize about that kind of stuff.. it's just that most of them end up transitioning sooner or later.
>>
>>5164194

This is hilarious, homosexuality on 4chan at least is very heterosexual in appearance, the most popular gay threads are filled with men trying to be as feminine as possible aka traps and men interacting using female avatars, it's all so bizarre.
>>
>>5164235
>don't have a small dick
but what if you're a bottom?
>>
My idea of "gay game" is just me palling with a bro and like hanging out, playing video games while cuddling under the same blanket.

Or the outdoors version of hiking and swimming in a lake/waterfall pool together.

I guess I see game more as an extension of two bros being bros.
>>
or maybe i can drag him out to play hockey or watch a hockey game while we drink beer or something

that'd be rad
>>
>>5164467
Fucking is nice, too,
>>
File: No. 6 books.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2075) Image search: [Google]
No. 6 books.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2075
>>5164467
>>
File: 1437415538617.jpg (27 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1437415538617.jpg
27 KB, 499x499
>>5164194
Why does romance gives me a boner?
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 365x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 365x368
>>5164479
But fucking is like the post-game discussion

I'm tryna play the game here
>>
>tfw wanna get to know a guy and slow buildup so by the time we get intimate we have in-jokes and can talk about anything

>tfw want to win his trust and respect before I dominate and ravage him

Why can't I just be into hookups like everyone else.
>>
>>5164762
Because you have tastes
>>
>>5164471
good taste

second best team sport. but Baseball master race
>>
>>5164147
Looks like I lost.
>>
>>5164124
There is no game if you don't want to. When I see a guy that looks great to me, I just
> approach him
> tell him I find him attractive
> and ask him if he wants to have a beer with me and talk for a bit.
100% succes rate.
I really feel like I would do the same if I were hetero, though you guys will probably deny that and I wouldn't know for sure what I'd do.
>>
>>5164124
there isn't really because unlike women men are straightforward and rational.
>>
>>5165936

I think the difference in value an average man and a average woman have plays a part too, since woman have more value by default this complicates things and encourages competition, creating the need for game, but when it's just men chasing men the value difference isn't as extreme, until a wild twink appears of course.
>>
>>5166067
i'll tell you what man when i had the twink thing going on people worshipped the ground i walked on. kinda creepy desu.
>>
>>5166116

Believe me I know.

trap/twink/femboy makes camwhore thread

>"Moar!"
>"So sexy!"
>"I'm straight but... "
>"Skype?"
>"Show boipussy!"
&"[email protected]"

normal dude camwhores

>......
>"lol fag"
>404
>>
>>5164467
That's homosexuality as the ancients saw it...
Not very convincing for the general masses,
Although more relatable.
>>
None of you have mentioned the true game in homoness. Trying to discern if someone is gay in an ostensibly heterosexual environment.

Attempting to fucking tune into that shit in a party or workplace is hard work, and the only two options really are sharpen your gaydar or risk looking autistic by just asking.

However, once you've discerned this basic info, everything else is maybe 1000 times easier than in hetero relationships. If both parties are interested: it happens. The end.
>>
>>5164235
>tfw actually vers but vers means bottom
>>
>>5166735
It is? Then why does nobody seem to want to date me when they're interested in fucking? It's not too much to ask to go out for a meal before we fuck, right?

There's no game because people want to skip straight to the fuck.
>>
>>5166735

Can you explain gaydar to me, what are some signs?

I've had people accuse me of being gay and all I do is fap to traps, their gaydar must have been high tech as fuck to pick that up.
>>
>>5166800
You sound bitter, but yes many dudes just want to fuck immediately after establishing interest, that doesn't discount what I said about step 1 through. It just means there's no other steps to them.

>>5166825
Extended 1 on 1 conversations with complete strangers basically says the other person is interested in you, although not necessarily sexually obv. It's really not that in-depth though, a combination of mannerisms, interests, intonation, lifestyle etc. cautious flirtation is also an element, if reciprocated def. if you're lucky the conversation can just organically flow into lgbt related things or love life.
>>
>>5166931
I'm bitter because it's all a guy is ever interested in, it seems. I don't know why, attachment is fun. More fun than casual sex. Maybe people have this idea of shame because it's gay still? Maybe it's because media paints relationships as a drag? I dunno, it's tiring when the best you get is "dick pics? ;)" "want 2 blow?"
>>
>>5164124
Intelligence and charm are prerequisites for me. If a guy is funny, witty and a little romantic, I'm his.
>>
>>5166953
>>5166953
ahahahaha I'm in a similiar situation. But the ones that want to date are much worse looks wise. The ones who want to fuck are usually the better looking ones but if I just want to fuck I can't perform and it doesn't satisfy me at all.

I would like some romance with a cute guy but it's hard. I also have a hard time opening up to people and starting to talk less formal, and usually if I do open up more I shock the other person or the other person starts disliking me :D.
>>
>>5167922
You're not. Unless you're uggo. Looks >>> the rest every time :D
>>
>>5166953
If guys who only care for sex were straight, they would probably act as if they cared for more. Now there is no illusion, that's a good thing. Once you find that's nice you're 90% he's honest too.
>>
>>5168525
Could also be societal expectations. Romantic stuff is generally seen as girly. Just look at chick flicks.
>>
>>5168493

What shocks them, do you think?
>>
>>5166265
>never will be a twink

suffering
>>
>>5168644
> tfw twink

> always messages from guys you don't want

> guys you want are too shallow
>>
>>5168838
>tfw iktf
App and online dating is shitty
>>
>>5168644
>Be twink
>guys all treat me like a girl
>can never have the bro bro relationship the other anon talked about.
>>
>>5168838

>be normal dude
>twink doesn't want me

Shit sucks, I want him so badly I'd be content just being his ass slave. Now I know how the fat pedo king in berserk felt when he was lusting over Griffith.
>>
>>5166116

I look like a girl and everyone wants to fuck me.

Unfortunately most of them are creepy and undateable, but hey.
>>
depends do you want to get laid or actually form a relationship, because even with women sex is easy you just have to ask 'netflix and chill' to like 20 women and ones of them with find you hot and let you shag them, its basically the same for men you just talk to a guy on grind and ask for him to suck your dick. If you want a relationship thats another matter entirely, a women will expect you to do everything while she sits there acting like a doll, your the man act like it, with guys its just finding a guy who like nerdy stuff. A good straight relationship is when your together because you need each other, women need money, you need a shoulder to cry on. With men you just need to have stuff in common
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 207x198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 207x198
>>5169648
Anon I'm sorry

I'd have a bro relationship with you
>>
>>5168838

What kind of guys do you usually want?
>>
There's no "game" between hets, either. You are one stupid faglord if you think all that PUA nonsense has any weight.
>>
>>5169648
this shit bothered me to the point i tried and failed miserably to grow a beard and look manlier.
>>
>>5170396
I am 8 month into no shave. I have a invisible mustache and no facial hair at all. I legit know 7th graders who look older than me.

I want to hangout and fug. Not be given stuffed animals and princess carried.
>>
Yeah Im fine with people looking like twinks just don't act like a puss or woman and we be good.
>>
>>5170366

Game is very real, it's just not the magic show that puas make it out to be, it's basically the behaviours, traits, and things you have to do that will get you the best results in any area of life, it applies to everything from dating to selling hotdogs.
>>
Make yourself sexy. Pick an aesthetic and work to your strengths. People will start hitting on you; ask them on dates. Profit.
>>
File: 1442028718930.jpg (57 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1442028718930.jpg
57 KB, 400x300
Life is whimsical thread, eh?
Alright.
I'm tall, strong, handsome, intelligent, romantic, interesting, etc.
And I don't have really have erogenous zones.
Plenty of sex drive, though.
ihavenomouthandimustscream
Can't get off without blood and violence.
Sexual activity is torture and that's twisted my brain in interesting ways. Heavily into DS&M and violence. Finding a long-term partner is impossible, and safe sex's a joke with no one's laughing.
Life is whimsical.
>>
>>5171023
>I'm tall, strong, handsome, intelligent, romantic, interesting
Pic for proof
>>
>>5171172
>>intelligent
>>posts selfie on 4chan
Pick one.
>>
Can a twink bro with me plz
>>
>>5164783
Agreed. Football is fun in highschool, but after that its for keks.
>>
>>5172740
Every gay hockey player needs to find each other so we can all just kick ass and then cuddle and watch the jets win
>>
>>5170148
not him but people who are really authentic. i don't do hookups and care a lot more about personality than looks. but i guess most other twinks are a bit more shallow. ymmv.

>>5172726
we hate sports.
>>
>>5171023
I'm small, weak, cute, extremely intelligent, barely romantic, i don't know about "interesting"
I get good prostate orgasms
I have a rape fetish, and I know it's an oxymoron
I love sex but would rather be a woman
my partner will probably break up with me over it
people will no longer want to fuck me constantly
'whimsical' isn't how i'd describe life

i'm right in assuming twinks (and I mean the androgynous ones) are hotter than mtfs right
>>
>>5168997
Hehe but I don't know a single gay person irl.

>>5169648
Wut. I've never had guys treat me like girl. I don't date older people above 25 though the age gap is too big and the relation would not be equal.
>>5169723
You remind me of a dude on grindr who sounded overly sexual that I trolled by telling him I had erectile dysfunction. "Just having such a good looking body at my disposal would be enough". Ugh grindr creeps :D.
>>5170148
Twinkish looking guys who are not just looking for sex and can say more than a few lines and can get an in depth conversation going.
>>
>>5164530
Because it's sexy as fuck sexier than sex just for the sake of sex, I think.
>>
File: 1446317308127.jpg (50 KB, 368x418) Image search: [Google]
1446317308127.jpg
50 KB, 368x418
>>5173378

>I'm a creep for being attracted to attractive people

Okay, twinks really are the females of the gay community.
>>
I feel so disillusioned right now... all gay men can't be this one-dimensional. At this point I'd rather date a woman and never have sex with her, than have some stupid fucking manwhore that can only think about sex.
>>
>>5164124
what anime is this from?
>>
>>5173416
Hahahaha.

Yeah if we don't like you we do Chad behind your back while demanding lots of personal attention and money.
>>
>>5173453

It makes sense when you think about it, even straight men are more concerned about physical attributes than anything, people give woman a lot of shit for being shallow, but I respect the fact that they look for deeper qualities in a man that actually fucking matter, this is what allows less attractive men to date pretty girls. Woman are what make hetero dating complicated, take them out of the equation and you just have a bunch of guys primarily focused on appearance, and I'm no exception, I wouldn't even think of dating a man who wasn't fem.
>>
>>5173488
So 'femme gays' might actually be something I should look for? I always just assumed they were no different
>>
well I'm 'straight' but a few guys I have been with

I never start out being sexually interested it just happens from being drinking buddies

guys always make sexual comments about me as well, which is maybe why it doesn't seem weird

I hate women
man I just started methadone I am so high
suboxone is a piece of shit I'm also eating chicken and corn soup but it's just chicken and canned corn in water because I can never be bothered cooking I think why combine ingredients when I can just eat it separate
>>
>>5173493
they aren't any different dude

I mean even for yourself you're probably shallow as fuck. would you want this 'deep bonding' relationship with some ugly faggot with shit round his ass?

everyone has an idealized version of a relationship, but the truth is it's just fantasy because humans are gutterscum, you and me included

most gays are disgusting hiv ridden freaks, nancyfaggots or self-hating dudebros

straight relationships are shallow as fuck. women wants resourses (could be anyting), male wants sex. whereas with gay relationships it's just two males who want sex. I dunno about lesbians and I don't care either.

you're just the gay version of r9k babbys
>>
>>5173180

There's only like two issues there, otherwise sounds like perfection to me.

>tfw want a cute, small, really smart but weak bf to manhandle and play out ravishment fantasies with

also I don't think you're alone, a lot of guys I've met like you have some gender dysphoria.

And yes, at least imo (as a gay dude) they are hotter.
>>
>>5173163

Anon you answered here: So you're looking for other twinks that aren't shallow or fake?

I feel you on the authenticity and not being into hookups. Not a twink myself, though.

No one tells you how isolating it is to appear 'straight acting', they just idolize or demonize it, depending on the perspective. It'd be nice to be able to relate to other gay guys sometimes. And some of us aren't 'acting', it's just how we are.
>>
>>5173493

Like the other guy said they wouldn't be any different, while they may be fem in appearance, they will still have a man's mindset and libido, men's attractions just isn't as resource or quality driven as woman.
>>
>>5164230

This. Gay people don't find other gay people unless they go looking for them. My advice is to go to LGBT spaces and hang out there. Gay bars and social groups and the like. Everyone's a lot more comfortable with casual flirting when they can assume that the person they're talking to is also gay.
>>
>>5173532
What is the upshot of this? Just give up?
>>
>>5169648

Nowadays guys would want to want to cuddle under a blanket and play video games with a girl anyway so I don't think you're too out of luck.
>>
>>5173562

Don't give up, fulfilling gay relationships aren't impossible.
>>
>>5173532

Some of them definitely are girly in personality as well as looks. You can usually tell whether or not they are by the way they act fairly quickly though.
>>
>>5173575

How do you find someone that's a little bit girly, smart, but not like this guy >>5173476 ?

It seems like that comes with the territory a lot of the time. Can't handle bitchiness or that self-entitled attitude.
>>
>>5173476
lol. And people still claim twinks arent just closet trannies.
>>
>>5173594

You can't blame them, they know their worth and act accordingly, they don't have to thirst as hard as average guys, it's off-putting but understandable.
>>
>>5173594

Not to slut-shame but someone who is a virgin or hasn't had much sex is probably going to be a lot less interested in dating you just because they want to fuck you.
>>
>>5173624

When you get attractive guys hitting on you left right and center it does give you a little bit of an ego trip, I must admit. I don't let it go to my head, though.
>>
File: motorcycle ninja 300.jpg (45 KB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
motorcycle ninja 300.jpg
45 KB, 576x384
>>5173180
Embrace your masculinity.
Women age like milk, femininity and cuteness are fetishizations of weakness.
A good Man just gets better with age.
You can be masculine while also being a power-bottom and even looking androgynous.
Neuroplasticity is fun.

I prefer Life Is Whimsical to Life's A Bitch.
More fun.
>>
>>5173499
>>5173453
salty
You guys realize the problem isn't other people, right?
It's you.
>>
>>5173531
>are you looking for other twinks
oh god no, never. yeah, it is isolating, lonely to be a sag. i stopped doing it pretty much for that reason. i style myself a lot more and such than i used to.
>>
>>5174719
>>straight acting gay
I seriously hope you guys don't seriously use this dumb fucking term.
>>don't act like a stereotypical faggot
>>get called a sag, lectured about being a saggot
>>bangs head against wall
>>
File: nf.jpg (37 KB, 476x338) Image search: [Google]
nf.jpg
37 KB, 476x338
>>5173752
>Posts motocycle, women are weaknesses, taking it up the ass you can still be alpha, life is whimsical=even more faggy way to say in this moment i am euphoric

cool story bro
>>
>>5175039
I think we're not far away from "straight acting" gays becoming so normal that we're not considered even an issue in the gay dating scene. I'm simply who I am, a sports-loving, messy, unkempt, slovenly man who happens to love other men. I don't try to be anything I'm not and if that makes me "straight-acting" then I guess that's what I am.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 250x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 250x334
>>5175232
It's not our fault that gay-acting gays are mostly annoying and generic.
>>
>>5165871
100% with guys you know are gay or in general?

I can't believe 100% of straight guys are down for that
>>
File: 1446605294925.jpg (1 MB, 2800x2100) Image search: [Google]
1446605294925.jpg
1 MB, 2800x2100
>>5175210
Enjoy being a pansy, bro.
>>
Tbh im so attractive i get anxiety going to gay bars because of all the attention. And drag queens always call me out
>>
>>5175571
100% on guys I know are gay, at gay parties.. Haha

I'm gonna try talking to a guy I'm crushing on at the gym, which is pretty scary since he's never alone (and he doesn't bleeb my gaydar). Hope 100% remains 100% : D
>>
>>5168556
>Could also be societal expectations. Romantic stuff is generally seen as girly. Just look at chick flicks.
Bah! People should just be themselves, I would call myself a masculine guy, and I feel like I would be romantic in a relationship, I would never be ashamed of it in any way.
>>
>>5164147

Why does having a big dick matter if you're too ugly for people to want to see it and found out.
>>
>>5178744

Size queen bottoms
>>
It's not a game, just put your self out there a bit and talk to people, you will get hurt by liers but can't really help that on the other hand you may end up with somebody really nice and cool.
>>
>>5164124
>go to gay bar
> act as slutty as possible
You'll most likely get laid
>>
>>5178912
I think that's a very cool and honest reply you made there, and I agree. Though I do think that getting a hookup requires some flirting skills you will usually learn trail-and-error, but love will always come naturally.
>>
>>5164194
This is so incredibly true. While not all of us use female characters, I've seen this happen a few times and there are quite a few real life relationships I know of.

Its kinda amazing to think about, how two total strangers maybe just start talking and questing together, and over months or a year or so end up being so bonded and seeing eachother in real life from across the country. I know of 3 currently active IRL relationships from one general, [spoiler]and I'm in one of them.[/spoiler]
>>
>>5173499
>I dunno about lesbians and I don't care either.

Shit that makes me wonder how do lesbians get beta bux. A woman can't possibly resist the allure of straight white betaboibux. Oh wait...

>patreon, kickstarter, indiegogo, gofundme
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.