[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the reasons that trannies are included in LGB is that they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: deweyerr.jpg (7 KB, 181x278) Image search: [Google]
deweyerr.jpg
7 KB, 181x278
If the reasons that trannies are included in LGB is that they too are an oppressed minorities, then shouldn't we include people of color, and females?

>but drag queens
That's not a valid response.
>>
>>5943102
Transexuality is still a way of expressing one's sexual identity, which is not the same as those of cis straight people.
>>
The creatures you know as "transsexuals" are actually a barely sentient race of alien insects. Their hivemind is commanding them to infiltrate humans and eventually enslave us so their queen can feed on our flesh. They have found that they can attach themselves to our social issues, like feminism and gay rights, and as long as they yell loud enough we can't make them go away. Over the next 50 years we will see more and more of these creatures yelling and demanding rights until every world leader is a transsexual, and then they will simultaneously burst into a cloud of locusts and chew the flesh off our bones.
>>
>>5943102
Transgender people and homosexuals have been conflated for centuries in many cultures. It wasn't until very recently that the general public even understands there's a difference. The term LGBT developed out of that conflation, because they were being persecuted for the same or similar reasons.
>>
>>5943363

I guess this makes sense.

I still don't like them being part of my group.
>>
>>5943102
>people of color
There are lesbian, gay, bi, tranny pocs
>females
Lesbians, bi women, trans women.
>>
>>5943379
Good thing it's not "your" group then, faggot.
>>
>>5943102
>oppressed minorities
>females
>>
>>5943420
See look transscum can be homophobic too.
>>
>>5943494
oh no someone said the word faggot and i was offended :c

please literally leave this website
>>
>>5943502

oh no someone stared at my adams apple and I was offended

please literally kill yourself
>>
>>5943102
I'm pretty sure there are already subgroups for nonwhite LGBT.
Maybe someday T will be recognized enough that it can break off, but until then, petty reasonings like yours aren't helping.
>>
File: Equal.png (109 KB, 864x1152) Image search: [Google]
Equal.png
109 KB, 864x1152
>>5943102
LGBT is about sexual orientation and gender identity, but we're also minorities in a sense of difficult experiences in American society.
>>
>>5943102
>We are fighting together for an end to discrimination and violence based on sexual orientation as well as gender identity and expression because these are all forms of prejudice and abuses of power that are rooted in hatred, fear and a lack of understanding of those who are perceived as not conforming to gender stereotypes. Transgender people helped lead the way for our movement's liberation at Stonewall and even before then. We are one movement commonly seeking the liberty to be our true and full selves, to be free from acts of bias and to live our lives with dignity. When times get tough – as they have in the recent political loss in Houston, and in the many tragic instances of murder and suicide across the country – we must strengthen our community and our movement for justice, not divide it. Lambda Legal will never stop fighting for all LGBT people and people living with HIV. We will win together.
>-Lambda Legal

Why not listen to Stonewall era gay rights groups. Might be more relevant than your whims.
>>
>>5943102
>people color
>females
>oppressed minorities
8/10 you got me to respond
>>
>>5943510

Faggot
>>
>>5943954
This is so great for me, I score super low, and my older (cis)ster scores high.

>I don't believe in privilege in the way feminists do
>My older sister is a fucking feminazi who called me sexist for writing a story with two male characters and for saying 'hey guys'
>>
>>5943363
This. The reason they're still grouped to this day is because LGBT all break gender norms, whether that's a man liking men when men are supposed to like women or someone with a penis not behaving, looking or living as a male.
>>
Feminists would have started attacking the gay men in the movement much earlier if that was the case. Feminism has always been against gay men and trannies.
>>
>>5943102
Cultural Marxism.

There was a time when NAMBLA was trying to trick the civil rights movements to include them as well, but gays got wind of what they were and kicked them out.

We've assimilated, it's time to kick the T out.
>>
File: IMG_20151114_171200.jpg (54 KB, 450x445) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151114_171200.jpg
54 KB, 450x445
>>5945238
Mad they kicked you out instead, pedo? All the gay rights groups laughed you out already.
>>
>>5945268
No, I would kick the T, and the tumblr types out. Post-modernism is a cancer for us respectable gays.
>>
File: _20151115_103908.jpg (107 KB, 545x480) Image search: [Google]
_20151115_103908.jpg
107 KB, 545x480
>>5945308
You're as far from respectable as can get and the fact all the Stonewall erra guys are disgusted by you says enough.

And you're probably that pedo your site found out about and kicked out so all the more reason recoil from you.
>>
>>5945334
Keep dreaming tranny. You will never be accepted. When push comes to shove, and the Euro-Islamic wars will start, gays can and will join armed forces to protect their homelands against aggression, while you will still be complaining about the same old tired post-modernist tropes.
>>
>>5945345
Not even a tranny, just think it funny how a rejected slug gets all high and mighty.

They don't take perverted dregs like you... Well maybe Isis if you're so eager to fight.
>>
>>5943510
Could you be more butthurt? lol
>>
>>5945358
Wow, so no tranny tumbler ham-solar systems think they are telepathic and psychic.

>on all levels except physical I am Jean Grey.

I'm curious, how do delusional people like you see reality?
>>
>>5943152
The lizard people will save you, don't worry.
>>
It's the brand of discrimination OP, which is targeting people who deviate from traditional gender roles. The people who target LGB are the same crowd who target transpersons.

TL;DR solidarity against a common ignorance.
>>
>>5945452
>mention that all the old school gay rights groups don't want you
>rant about a planet full of ham and Jean Grey
Somebody's got some serious comprehension problem
>>
>>5943510
This is literally why you should go out of your way to misgender trannies. They deserve no respect look at how they act
>>5943502
>>5943420
Ten bucks says this is a transbian/straight man
>>
>>5943102
its because you all share the same mental disease
>>
>>5946295
Mtfg in general and translesgen are both extremely homophobic generals, so I don't know where you think it's only "one autist".
>>
>>5943102

"people of color" aren't included because all skin has a color
non-whites aren't included for being a minority because they aren't a minority, worldwide
females likewise aren't a minority (to any significant extent) in any society
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.