[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesbian General: Goat Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: baby_goat-78632.gif (300 KB, 270x180) Image search: [Google]
baby_goat-78632.gif
300 KB, 270x180
Lesbian, goats and other satanic yet adorable things.

old dead lesgen:
>>5088297
>>
>>5108849
>tfw no female devil to sell my soul to
>can't live as a lesbian concubine for my dark istress
>life has no meaning
>>
>>5108916
>why live on this plane of existence when I could be in degenerate hell eating some hot succubus pussy
>>
>>5108849
Straight guy here, and I have a question.
I don't mean to generalize, since exceptions always exist; In my experience however...
>many lesbians seem agressive and abrasive
Why is this?
(info and rant below, but that is basic question.)
I could sort of get it if it was just towards men, but in my personal experience, it seems to be much worse towards other girls. I live on long island near the fire island ferries (a big lgbt area), so my store always gets a massive influx of lesbians in the summer and fall, and without fail, the lesbian customers will pick fights with the cashiers (mostly young, pretty girls) who work there. I've seen them yell at some of the sweest girls I know, reducing them to tears. I admit, I've never had a conflict myself, as I tend to be quiet and very efficient at my job, but i've definitely noticed that they seem very demanding, and I've had them badmouth many of the cashiers to me. As one woman so elequently put it
>"the girls who work here are fucking morons"
I will note, that I mostly only see older lesbians (30+ and possibly drunk from parties) so i suppose that could be a factor. Anyway....
I know this apology might sound fake, but
>I'm sorry for my rant, just frustrated with seeing my coworkers get yelled at.
>>
>>5109082
>living in long island

first off everyone is shit there so idk

Also older dykes are a different breed in my experience too. They're more strict on the gender roles (very femme vs butch with no in between) and tip less in my experience of service work. But overall older dykes are more demanding and strict on a lot of shit. Maybe it's that old fashion shit, maybe older people just suck in general, maybe they've just gone through more shit and it made them bitter, idk.

I find older dykes annoying as hell myself. I like younger lesbians because well I am one. But also among lgbt my fav demographic are super old gay guys, those femme/buff gay dudes to hang with, and tomboy lesbians near my age to date. Hons and older dykes are the worst. Especially the more femme older dykes, like damn they're hot but bitches up the ass.
>>
>>5109131
Op here, some of my friends (who are also gay) have told me that fire island gays are a different "type" of gay and that I shouldn't judge lesbians based of their actions, it just seems to be my only interactions with them, so it may be negatively coloring my perceptions. Again, wanted to apologize, i feel bad for my original post.
>>
>>5100397
>BTW how is Europe generally, or at least where you are at, regarding lgbt. They for it?

Western Europe is really supportive of it, as is Central Europe. There are many events, venues, and informational services available that cater to LGBT people. Of course, there are also some close-minded people around, but you can find them anywhere. Since I live in a really liberal city in Western Europe, my place is well off in that regard.
Eastern Europe is more opposed to it, especially Poland. It's mostly due to them being so religious.
I'm actually not so sure about Northern and Southern Europe, since I haven't heard much about these places in terms of LGBT stuff, but I guess they don't have any extreme views on it?
>>
>>5109190
All Nordic countries have same-sex marriage. Finland is still lacking it until 2017 because bureaucracy takes time but it's coming.

Usually, urban areas are progressive and open minded but in the country side things are different.
>>
>>5109082
I think there's this old-fashioned idea of trying to fit a more masculine ideal, personality-wise. Misguided efforts to act a certain way lead to negative results. In my experience, younger lesbians are relatively chill, older lesbians might come from more of an activism-heavy generation.

Keep this in mind though: people in general are shitty to service industry workers. It's interesting that you've noticed a particular behavior in the lesbian crowd though.
>>
>>5109185
I mean you should avoid making judgements on any large group of people based only on the actions of a few. Judge individuals on their own individual actions. But that's just general shit.

Still I get it cause I totally make generalizations myself all the time. It happens. You just try to treat people with respect and all that good shit blahblah.

ANYWAY LOOK BOOTY
>>
File: 1443472208478.gif (192 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
1443472208478.gif
192 KB, 200x267
Normie hour posts in here are extremely reddit-tier.
>>
>>5109190
Ya I was in Estonia and Russia for quite a while. At least for those two countries, they are pretty anti lgbt. Estonia is slowly getting there but there are still so many Russians in Estonia it will be a long time before Estonia is all for lgbt. There really weren't any dating sites or places there either obviously. Russia was the same or course. But overall though they estonians and russians are so private about their lives anyway so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>5109185
what made your friends think that fire island gays are a different "type"? I'm curious about what makes them different.
>>
File: catfood.jpg (104 KB, 454x649) Image search: [Google]
catfood.jpg
104 KB, 454x649
>>5109608
Hey now, this thread hasn't been bad so far. Have some personified cat food brands from Morishima Akiko.
>>
What can be done about the transbian problem?
>>
>>5109918
ignore and don't respond to them if they act like assholes in a thread?
>>
>bisluts
>>
>>5110048
>boring b8
>>
>>5109131
How do you define hon?
>>
As my grandmother always said.

"Public Virtues, Private Vices,"
If you want to experiment and have the money, go to a swinger club. Wear a mask if you don't want to be recognized, be still and eventually some woman will approach you.
If you're in your twenties, it's guaranteed some woman will be interested in you.
>>
>>5110084
I'd assume just any unpassing tranny

That post was four hours ago, anon
>>
File: ss+(2015-10-21+at+04.46.40).png (22 KB, 703x314) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-10-21+at+04.46.40).png
22 KB, 703x314
>>5110048
>Watching Mari
>She isn't even a lesbian but she's still a purist
I didn't think I could love a straight woman this much.
>>
>>5110581

Much as I can appreciate someone trying to salve the pain of the Life is Strange ending, sending them to play Bioware games is just cruel.
>>
>>5109082
My only problem with other women (especially those whom are cute) is that they fill my pockets full of spaghetti and then I trip on my own words.
>>
>>5110706
fucking same

>see really qt black girl at store
>oh wow I mean she is gorgeous
>like even if you aren't into black girls she is drop dead hot
>can't help but look at her when I see her
>she must notice
>turns around on me at register
>"what are you looking at?!" like I'm mad at her
>"o-oh no I...you're just really pretty I'm sorry"
>try to make it less gay with "I mean your hair and dress and all"
>she just smiles and takes the compliment well. saying I'm sweet and have nice hair and am pretty too

fuck I felt like a pervy troll but I swear to god she could have been a model it was ridiculous. I wasn't stalking her it was just a small store with 2 registers I couldn't avoid her.

I always wonder what would happen if I were to ask a girl out at moments like that. I mean straight strange dudes that are disgusting looking have the balls to ask me out at grocery stores or the library or whenever I'm out not interested at all. I think I'm fairly attractive, I'm skinny and do have nice hair and think I'm cute. It's just the the odds are bad that a random pretty girl is gonna be lesbian or even bi. I feel confident around other lesbians or in gay clubs but around other girls I just get nervous and feel like I should be closeted because what if I creep them out.

Whatever, it's an awkward struggle.
>>
>move back to my hometown
>girls are even sexier than before
>had a straight friend who i crushed on in old town
>finally getting confidence and planning to ask a girl out
>confide in my straight friend
>she immediately tells me she's been fucking someone else
>i feel nothing
>sends me nudes
>they disgust me
>wish i was texting girl i'm interested in instead but don't have her number yet

is this what getting over a girl is like? feels good bruh
>>
>>5110779
baller, get that new girls number

for me it helps that every straight girl I ever crushed on in hs got preggers and fat
>>
I'm being teased with a friend of mine who I'm sure is gay for me. How do I get her to fully admit she's attracted to me. (keep in mind she's a person I met online and now talk on the phone)
>>
>>5109082
Older butch lesbians are basically angry repressed FtM's or they have huge chips on their shoulders.
>>
>addams family on
>tfw no cara mia

I love her
>>
File: 1405840321975.jpg (619 KB, 1383x2075) Image search: [Google]
1405840321975.jpg
619 KB, 1383x2075
How do you s feel about a big age gap?

There's this girl that's 9 years younger and she's pretty cool, but even if she's mature for her age I'm not sure it's a good idea. Specially since my friends keep saying that the reason my relationships don't stick is because I should go out with actual women instead of girls.
>>
>>5110935
Is she 19 or older? If not, jailbait.

18 year olds are just more mature looking 16 year olds. Their cerebellums aren't developed as much yet. They aren't as mature at all.
>>
>>5110935
Depends how old you are and how old she is. Age gap matter less the older you get.
>>
>>5110935
If she's above 19 it's between 2 consenting adults. But personally when you're still under 30 there's just so much more development between even 19 and 24 and 29 that it's not worth it, it won't last you're just at such different major points of development.

But if you're both older than 30 it's less a big deal to 31 dating 41 ya know?

I dated older when I was just 20-21. I mean she was +35 older. The generation gap is just crazy more than I expected. Wouldn't recommend.

And I can't date younger than 21. Can't even hang around that age. If I can go out to dinner and legally share a bottle of wine fuck that bull.
>>
File: 1422340071434.jpg (67 KB, 381x342) Image search: [Google]
1422340071434.jpg
67 KB, 381x342
>>5110935
Best Simoun pairing.

As for your situation, if you like it and she likes it why not try it out. It probably won't be a mature relationship, though, but maybe it can work.
>>
File: 1266041560856.jpg (41 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1266041560856.jpg
41 KB, 500x450
>>5110972
I'm 30 and she's 21. So it's legal and we did go out drinking this weekend. She is really mature and we get along alright, plus I'm not that mature, or at least I'm not looking to stay home and settle down like people my age usually do.

My last gf was 24 and after that I kinda dated a 19 year old. And sure there's differences, but idk, I feel like maybe it could work, she seems more put together than my ex, that's for sure.

>>5110998
When they sang together, OMG the feels.
>>
>>5111077
I don't know where you meet all those tolerable young'uns, I could never date any of the 19 or 21-year-olds I know.
>>
>>5110650
I'd do anything she said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYqV6fhokpI
>>
File: 304009_p0.jpg (259 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
304009_p0.jpg
259 KB, 640x480
This thread prompted me to go browse danbooru for Simoun pics, and I discovered that someone uploaded something of mine (pic not related). I only posted it once (to a dead thread at that) and it's the user's sole upload. Weird.
>>
>>5111095
My ex was in school with my younger sister.

The 19 year old meet at work (she was a temp). But even if we still hang out and everything it can be a little weird because she's in many ways a kid. Like this one time she got in a fight with her mom and stayed at my place for a week, which was fun even if I got behind with work.
>>
>>5111343
You are being watched.
>>
>>5109190
>tfw living in an eastern european shithole

Just kill me
>>
>>5111418
OK, maybe you're just a more forgiving person. I'm too impatient to put up with kid stuff.
>>
File: 1266041494786.jpg (45 KB, 400x380) Image search: [Google]
1266041494786.jpg
45 KB, 400x380
>>5111743
I just love younger girls. They make me feel young and free. There's no expectations or pressure, it's all games and parties. They are cute, hot and have a lot of stamina. It's refreshing.
Sure you have to put up with some things and they have horrible taste in music (a lot of them at least), but they also look up to you and listen to you as if you were telling them how you saved the world, even if it's just some random anecdote.
Most don't want a relationships though.
>>
>>5112001
Definitely not my cup of tea, but when you put it that way I can see where you're coming from.
>>
>>5112001

I get this completely. Im 26, my two latest exes were both 19, the girl I currently have a crush on 19 as well, though I'm trying to avoid doing anything about it this time.

Thus far the relationships over that time havent worked out, and the heartache is beginning to be not worth it.
>>
All this talk of age gaps. I wish I had an older gf who doesn't mind the fact that I look underage.
>>
>>5112336
Please date me. I'm 23. Its seriously so hard to find someone older. I don't date younger.
>>
>>5113109

I am very much not date material anon, i have no clue what they saw in me.
>>
>>5108849
Is anyone here positively rattled by gyno visits?

I found the best OBGYN ever who is taking great care of me, but getting a pelvic exam is still disturbing, and the memory makes me cringe.
>>
>>5113177
It was weird the first time but after nah. It's like not even a minute of her looking at your pussy. The weird breast cancer exam with the flattening-machine bugs me out the most.
>>
>>5113201
It was a bit longer than that, I also got a vaginal ultrasound since I missed about 8 years of checkups and cancer screenings.

Never had a mammogram but my mom told me they're really painful, so I'm not surprised that you hate those.
>>
>>5113212
Huh. You know I first got mine at 19 and never had a whole vaginal ultrasound. Maybe cause I go about every year or every other year.

It's just a quick look, brush for papesmear, ask if I feel any pain at a prob, nah it feel like a tampon, and done.

Maybe since you won't be getting a vaginal ultrasound again it'll feel less invasive.

And yep, mommograms suck ass. But I'm apparently high risk for breast cancer since one aunt had it and so did one great aunt.
>>
File: 1335707732725.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1335707732725.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
I want a cute Japanese lesbian girlfriend. Is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>5113510
>I want a cute Japanese lesbian girlfriend to magically arrive on my doorstep and love me unconditionally, without any effort on my part
Yes.
>>
>>5113543
She also has to be model-tier, cook for me delicious food and don't bother me when I don't feel like talking to someone. I'm gonna kill myself if this doesn't happens.

I was thinking of making a lot of money when I grow up (although I'm already 20) and go to Japan and buy or rent cute geisha and rape them, or pick up teenage whores desperate for money on the streets, kidnap them to Finland and happily live there for the rest of our lives. I know they will be happy because I will have a lot of money and they just need to be cute to make me happy back.
>>
>>5113587
Why are people with yellow fever so crazy?
>>
>>5113601
Autism?

Idk. I was reading this weird article on why anime/japanese culture is so popular with autistic individuals. Not that everyone into anime is autistic, it's just a higher rate of autistic people really really get into anime.

It theorized large expressive eyes helped along with how characters will explicitly state their emotions and motives. And then from there it led itself to an obsession with japanese culture but the lack of awareness/empathy made it difficult for them to see japanese as people instead of anime caricatures.

I know asians hate it at the very least.
>>
>>5113617
Will there ever be a thread where you don't post your shitty "theory" or autism and anime?
>>
>>5113638
I've yet to post that here? I was just fucking around weird psych blogs.

And I've also yet to see similar shit posted here but whatever kekeroni.
>>
>>5113654
Are you shitting me? You post the same "theory" every 1.5 threads. I have read your shit over 10 times already.
>>
>>5113142
I cri everytime
>>
>>5113617
>I know asians hate it at the very least.
Hate what? Autists liking anime? Yellow fever? What is an 'asian'?
>>
>>5113659
First time I read it.
>>
>>5113659
>>5113679
same
>>
>>5113659
I shit you not I haven't posted it before. Maybe some other cunt but nah.

Plus I've been fucking around in at least the past few threads this week, and while I'm not regularly here I've watched lesgen whenever I'm on 4chan since /lgbt/ was made and haven't seen similar shit. I've just seen making fun of kek for autism/anime reasons but not some theory on it.

It's a whatever theory though. I think it was just coping off that whole thing on autistic people obsessing about children cartoons in general to just being about anime and then japanese culture.
>>5113676
Yellow fever duh. Though yeah a lot of asian people that aren't into anime find the whole white weeb thing weird. I'm talking korean + chinese + japanese with asian right now.
>>
>>5113225
>high risk for breast cancer
iktf
Mom had breast cancer 15 years ago, and is clear now. She felt the tiniest of lumps and went in immediately. Grandma on dad's side had one that spread and killed her. Plus a cousin... To top it off, I have dense hard to palpate breasts.
>>
>>5113679
>>5113686
Look up the archive "autism" "anime" "expressive eyes", etc. buzzwords she throws in there. She writes it in a different way every time, but the content is the same.
>>
>>5113696
>do that
>it's just a few posts from /a/

link one
>>
>>5113711
/lgbt/ archive you stupid fuck.

I'm too busy looking for erotic doujins right now, maybe later I will link you to her shitty theory posts.
>>
>>5113717
I did, got nothing so just widened the search to all boards thinking maybe this was some copypasta from another place or maybe they just don't keep up /lgbt/ archives. Nada.

Stop being so defensive over a silly theory kek.
>>
>>5113690
Lots of Asians don't hate yellow fever though, lots of Asians have white fever.
>>
>>5113721
Doubt you are even searching correctly. I will prove you wrong later.
>>
>>5113693
Sucks.

My mom is extra paranoid with me. She thinks I'm secretly infertile that's why I turned gay and the aunt that got breast cancer was infertile so that n of 1 must mean I'll get breast cancer.

My mom has the worst mom science.
>>
>>5113722
I mean there's also blacks that got white boy fever and they fuck well with whites with black fever, but that shit is generally not the norm.

Most people around the world like being treated like people. Loved for who they are and all that gay shit. Not just a fetish.
>>
>>5113729
Probably not but either way you really aren't casting doubt on that theory with all this autism.
>>
>>5113747
https://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/4418561/#4425767
First find.
>>
>>5113764
But why are you so mad about this? She's not saying that everyone who likes it are autists, just that a lot of autists do, which seems kinda true to me? I wouldn't know though. Never really met someone with autism.
>>
>>5113780
Because she posts that shit every 2 threads or so and I'm tired of reading her shitty theory every time.
>>
>>5113743
>Most people around the world like being treated like people. Loved for who they are and all that gay shit. Not just a fetish.
Most people just don't realize what they're doing. Something has to explain the ridiculous number of white man/Asian woman couples, and when they can barely speak the same language I'm reluctant to say it's about 'who they are'.
>>
>>5113764
>https://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/4418561/#4425767
eh similar but it was more on trannies and was also like back in spring

Also holy shit that whole thread is trannies vs trolls goddamn. We really have gotten slightly better lesgen.

I guess I was expecting something more recent from you (the whole every 1.5 threads) and direct on autism. Just more similar than that. Beside eyes that one was going on about self inserting. Could be there's just a popular article on this subject they were both thinking of.
>>
>>5110778
That last part hit home.

Coincidentally, today as I was walking back home from uni I crossed paths with this 9/10 redheaded qt in a red summer dress and sunglasses, sitting on some steps (she had bags with her, presumably waiting for someone). Everything about her, even how she had her legs crossed called out my attention so much that I had to look at her once there was some distance so it wouldn't seem weird.

As I looked back I see her turn her head away from me, which makes me think she had been looking at me as well.
Or not, but it's good to think on the "what ifs".
>>
>>5113786
It has not been in the past 2 threads tho. You are being very very paranoid.
>>
File: 1444239531804.jpg (231 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1444239531804.jpg
231 KB, 960x960
>>5113743
I don't get why normies think being attracted to some race but yours is some sort of dehumanizing fetish. That's very fucking racist.
>>
>>5113736
Yeah, that is junk science. Anyways, learn how to do those self exams properly, and do them often. I've found a few lumps in gfs. All non cancerous.
>>
>start talking to qt grill
>we get along pretty well and stuff
>we even spend time together
>today I took a picture of her with another girl's phone
>she likes it, tells me to tell that girl to send her the picture
>I forget about it and remember when all three of us are together, tell girl to send qt the picture
>"Oh, anon, I deleted it"
>qt gets upset, and tells me to go away because I annoy her

God damn it, I know she's not really mad at me and it was more like a sadness that lasted two minutes, but why do I have to fuck everything up by being so idiotic and autistic? Fucking hell, and it wasn't the first time I did it.
>>
>>5113811
I don't think it's fetish to just be attracted to a different race. It's fetish to put them on a pedestal and not value anything about their person besides their race. Like that one creep troll going on about buying one here>>5113587
>>
>>5113822
That sounds like a really stupid thing to get mad about, I don't think you're the problem.
>>
>>5113825
Agree with this

>>5113822
She'll get over it.
>>
>>5113823
That's me, and not trolling. You're just overly-sensitive.
>>
>>5113836
Nah you're p crazy fam
>>
>>5113837
Only because you're a normie that thinks liking Asians is racist.
>>
How do you even find other lesbians?
>>
>>5113845
You whine about it in a chinese cartoon forum.
>>
So, how long until I can't use my gayness anymore to excuse my virginity?
>>
>>5113836
>>5113841
d/a, but you're planning criminal activity that revolves around treating other human beings like machinery. Your yellow fever is way beyond fetish or 'liking Asians', and deep into dehumanization.
>>
>>5113841
lol nowhere did I say it's racist to like asians, it's just creepy that you, and I mean you just you rn, take it to creepy fetish points

and that creepy fetish point you have it at is what will keep you from being happy with an asian girl

like a greek poem, only extra cringe
>>
>>5113825
>>5113829
I am not necessarily concerned about her being mad, as we still talk and everything is like before. But I am concerned that I am too awkward and stupid sometimes. Sigh, I wish I didn't fuck things up so often.
>>
File: 2011-01-13-beartato-badmemories.png (73 KB, 800x1009) Image search: [Google]
2011-01-13-beartato-badmemories.png
73 KB, 800x1009
>>5113865
Maybe she's out there overthinking her minor anger at you and worrying she overreacted and made it awkward and wishing she too could not fuck things up.

We all stress our minor stupid shit more than others do. As long as you still have some sense of awareness over it you're probably doing ok.
>>
>>5113865
I meant it doesn't even sound like you fucked up, at least from the way you tell the story. It sounds like she's just a bitch. Why didn't she get mad at the girl who deleted the photo? Why didn't she ask the girl herself?
>>
>>5113870
Maybe. Or maybe she just doesn't give a shit about it. You know, it's pretty hard to read her feelings. I have talked to her in the past, I remember that she even said we could kiss some day, but now she's just not like that anymore.

Nice comic, btw. Sums up my life pretty much.
>>
>>5113871
It was more like that "playful" kind of anger. We even talked after it and she seemed okay, even though I was a bit scared, but I did awkward stuff many times before and I'm afraid she will get tired of it someday.
>>
>>5113967
>she even said we could kiss some day

Oh wait I've heard that before. Is she straight or "bi" in that mainly slept with guys + a ffm threesome once?

I mean who says "we could kiss some day" besides straight girls. Either she wants to kiss you and does or she doesn't wanna kiss you but likes the idea of kissing a girl like you in that straight fun drunk way.

Seems like she's stringing you along.
>>
>>5114034
I didn't explain it well, my bad. We were talking, saying kind of cute stuff to each other and she told me I'm sweet, I then told her "Have you ever tasted me?" and she replied with "No, but maybe I will once :3".

I also recall talking to her about caves in a night and I jokingly told her "HURR DURR CAVES ARE AWESOME I WILL MOVE INTO ONE" and she said "No, you won't, because I prefer to be with you in a bed, inside of an actual house". Melted my heart tbh.
>>
>>5114069
Anon, she isn't talking about kissing, she wants to taste your carpet.
>>
>>5114069
well shit ask her out then. Trust that if you're feared awkwardness hasn't scared her away yet it won't anytime soon.
>>
>>5113861
>like a greek poem, only extra cringe
kek
explain
>>
File: Cute Girls 002.jpg (2 MB, 4095x5915) Image search: [Google]
Cute Girls 002.jpg
2 MB, 4095x5915
>get kik
>girl from school immediately sends me shots of her tits and pussy
>>
>>5114643

100% in there.
>>
>>5114643
What went wrong with YuriKuma?
>>
>>5108849
how many of you are chubby, overweight or obese? be honest
>>
>>5114590
well greek poems are known for that tragic irony. Like the king of thebes trying to avoid the prophecy of dying by his sons hands so he sends his son away to die, but doing so sets off actions that are what actually lead to his son killing him.

Damn I had a shit public hs education and read greek poems enough to understand them.
>>
>>5110778
>around other girls I just get nervous and feel like I should be closeted because what if I creep them out.

This kinda just comes with being attracted to women. Lots of straight guys are afraid they'll creep girls out too.
>>
>>5114802
Not fabulous enough, not weird enough. Strange, given the parties involved, but that what disappointed me.
>>
>>5114643
I wish I could get hot girls. The only ones that are always sending me pics are fat or just plain janes in need of validation. Or worse, they have literally no tits or ass to speak of. Like what's the point?
>>
>>5114971
I could lose a bit, and plan to once I get the workout clothes I bought, but I sit comfortably on the mid to low end of the healthy BMI range.
>>
>>5113799
How do you people survive in life without going back in situations like this and talking to them? Being late for something or putting off an errand until tomorrow is always worth it. I just don't understand how people ignore their instincts and senses like this and fill their lives up with missed connections. Don't you realize you're a social creature? Prioritize socializing! It's the key to happiness and success.
>>
File: 1441723529574.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441723529574.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>>5114643
How
>>
>>5115431
Some of us aren't comfortable seeking out social interaction. You say it like it's no big deal, but you can't just get over part of your personality.
>>
>>5115431
Not them but it's really not easy to approach a strange girl given how unlikely it is she's gay and interested.

Like even watching the vid of that qt youtube girl approaching girls she still gets rejected more often than not or that "well we can hang as friends".

I'm much more comfy in gay places where it's safe to assume most of the girls there like girls.
>>
>>5115102
I'm Latina. Maybe that's it. Always white girls though. It works out, though: white girls usually have big tits, and I love tits.

>>5115457
LGBT college.
>>
>>5115461
That's a learn habit, not an immutable part of your personality. Try it enough and you stop getting anxiety over it. People are just people, after all, just like you.

>>5115467
Doesn't the fact that gay+interested is so rare mean you should approach more people, not less? The worst they can do is reject you, and most of the time you can still manage to get an acquaintance or a friend out of it. Social connections are the lifeblood of a person. 2Ds can't replace that for you.
>>
>>5115519
>Doesn't the fact that gay+interested is so rare mean you should approach more people, not less? The worst they can do is reject you, and most of the time you can still manage to get an acquaintance or a friend out of it. Social connections are the lifeblood of a person. 2Ds can't replace that for you.

I mean for one you can't assume anyone not into just hitting on every girl that looks past their way means they're only into 2d bullshit.

But frankly I don't care to have a reputation for myself as that dyke that hits on every qt girl that gives her a hello or smile. I'd much rather get a feel for her interest first, preferably in a setting where it's assumed we're both interested or looking, and above all preferably where it's normal to hit on a girl. Like gay bars, lesbian cafes, parties held by other homos or home depot.

I guess I say this cause it does bug the shit out of me when guys hit on me when I'm just minding my business doing daily shit so empathizing I don't wanna do the same to another girl.
>>
>>5115519
>>5115519
>That's a learn habit, not an immutable part of your personality. Try it enough and you stop getting anxiety over it
AHahahahahahahaha
>>
File: misnovelas.png (563 KB, 736x657) Image search: [Google]
misnovelas.png
563 KB, 736x657
>>5115479
>tfw catholic university
>tfw it's not like my girls love (or whatever marimite was) where I get to have a sœur/gf and have maria-sama watch over us
>>
>>5115944
I went to an all girls Catholic school.

>tmw I realize I'm a massive dyke

Catholics can't do anything right.
>>
>>5115954
Were there a lot lesbians?
>>
File: 1445462449100.jpg (499 KB, 742x960) Image search: [Google]
1445462449100.jpg
499 KB, 742x960
>>5115944
>misnovelas.png
Kek.

Now that I think about it, I have never seen a telenovela with lesbians. My mother watches telenovelas every night and there always is a gaymen character, but absolutely no lesbians.

Even in that infamous series "La Rosa de Guadalupe" that has touched every subject ever never had lesbians, I believe it does have gay episodes though. I guess old women are simply disgusted by dykes.
>>
>>5116081
LOL, I'm Latina too.

Yeah, my family was okay with the prospect of my brother being gay, but they flipped their shit when I told them I was a lesbian. Got kicked out and everything!

Doesn't matter. Worked out in the end.
>>
>>5115615
There's plenty of research on this. You're just stuck in a self-destructive cycle.
>>
File: 1444062589744.png (158 KB, 821x667) Image search: [Google]
1444062589744.png
158 KB, 821x667
>>5116121
Really, it's like lesbians don't exist here, or even bisluts that go out with girls. It's sort of lonely.

Meanwhile, gaymen get all the lightspot in media and you see a shitton of faggots out in the uni and streets. I understand they are the most oppressed and shit but it's insane, people don't even think lesbians are real, or that girls can love girls without going for cock at the side.
>>
>>5115595
Talking to people that catch your eye doesn't mean you're hitting on them, and it definitely doesn't mean you're hitting on everything that moves. It sounds like you're escalating things in your head to make excuses.
>>
>>5114096
Can't be sure, she's an 18-years-old-virgin.

>>5114105
It's sad that we don't have moments like this anymore. She shows signs that she cares about me, though, and we talk every day. We're going to see a local metal band next week, hopefully they will play their mellow, romantic song we both love so I could make a nice move.
>>
>>5116081
My grandma loves her telenovelas and I even watched some with her when I was little. The closest thing I remember with lesbians was probably "Decisiones" I think it was called.

>>5116121
Damn. Thankfully my parents don't care about who I fuck as long as I don't get pregnant or get STDs.
>>
>>5116081
What about Land of Wolves?
>>
>>5116081
>I guess old women are simply disgusted by dykes.
THIS
Gays are ok with them but lesbians...HELL NO. It's like with straight guys and gay men
>>
>>5116139
I'm not >>5115461 but yeah, no. That isn't how anxiety works. You can develop habits to help you deal with it, and some can numb it a little through repeated exposure, but it never really goes away. It's still there lurking, and you CAN feel it. The numbness also wears off disgustingly fast if you skip a particular kind of social interaction for a while -- getting back on the horse isn't quite as bad as starting over from zero but it's still pretty fucking rough. It may not be the case for everyone, but anxiety is certainly part of some people's nature.
>>
>>5116081
Yoooooooooo this shit pisses me off.

It feels like opposite world between how mexicans and americans are with gays. In mexico there's more gay guy representation, sure dudes might get shit but for the most part it's kinda left at that. Yet lesbians are considered either disgusting, trying to be a man, or just hidden by the family. But then people treat gay men like jokes like in america they treat lesbians like jokes (though lesbians might get more action in movies and be seen as more ok). Like sure there's maybe a mtf/crossdress on my day time tv but it's right there next to a midget doing a game show.

Though I also feel like the way the outside world treats you and the way family treats you varies a lot. Like I can see a gay man get some shit on the street, get praised by tv, and his family will at least try to deal with him. Lesbians it's ignored on the street or maybe a shout, nothing from tv, and the family will try to change it as much as they can or shit on you till you do. I don't know if that's how others have seen it though. I know my grandma was the most insistent and when I'd whine that there was a gay cousin noone cared about she said it was different because there was higher expectations of me as a woman.

Could just be that within family there's just higher expectations of women in general. Like how brothers can get away with shit that girls can't. And the whole matriarch focus.

Idk I'm just rambling sorry.
>>
>>5116144
I'm not gonna talk to a random girl at a grocery store when there's no reason to talk to her and it's not a social situation. It's not an excuse it's just legit weird shit to do.

Besides if I'm talking to someone that caught my eye it's because I'm hitting on her. How else do you describe talking to a girl you have intentions with? There's honestly not much other reason to go out of my way. I don't need more straight girl friends, I have enough friends.
I feel like you're really forcing this kind of pua bs that you have to approach as many girls that interest you as possible out of some number game mentality. I'm saying I only bother when I know the situation/area/time we're in is appropriate for it. Sure it's not a perfect situation but it's the best I got till mind reading is possible. I'm not gonna bother some poor qt girl that's busy and probably straight otherwise.
>>
>>5116139
As someone with diagnosed anxiety, it takes professional help to break out of it, dingus.

>>5116142
You in a Spanish-speaking country? I'm lucky to be in the U.S, at least. And my uni gave me a scholarship that let me live in their dorms. Would've been homeless otherwise.

>>5116211
Nah, you're not. My family is the same way.
>>
>>5116211
I don't understand why the media focuses so much in gays here. Like, telenovela? Gay character. Movie? Slutty gay character. TV program? Funny gay character.

Then you go in the streets and you see faggots holding hands. You go in uni and you have open flamers. Where are the lesbians? Nowhere. Fuck this country. The worst thing of all is that no matter how much good media spotlight faggots get, words like "maricĂłn" and "puto" are the top insults in Spanish-speaking countries and heterosexual macho culture won't go away for at least 100 more years.
>>
>>5116250
>Nah, you're not. My family is the same way.

Oh thank god it's not just me.

I've seen this with my two best friends too. Luckily my family is at least not super religious but there's were. The guy is gay and his family was pissed at him for being gay, had him in some gay counseling but eventually they got over it and accept him fine. The girl when she came out her mother slapped her a bit, put her in gay counseling too and still hasn't accepted her and it's been at least 5 years since she even saw her.

I think I'm only lucky because I'm spoiled by my dad. My mom hated it when I came out. And even before she suspected and told me to try to date guys and to fix it and never tell anyone. But my dad just spoils and loves me too much. I don't think he could ever hate me. He didn't like that I was gay but he would never cut me off or hear shit talked about me so everyone had to sort of accept it.

He did lecture me for hours on how I should be straight but then when I started crying he just let it go. Never brought it up again.

>>5116255
This shit is so confusing. In high school I remember it was ok for a guy to be gay but not ok for them to date. Everyone knew who the gay guys were and they were popular enough but none held hands or kissed like other couples. They'd get praise for not being mano floja or effeminate. My best friend was like that, got praise but he said it only worked that he could fuck with other guys but couldn't talk about it or be public, otherwise he'd be a faggot. He liked it though because he didn't want a relationship anyway so it was a good excuse.

That's macho shit. You can be a faggot but not too faggy.
>>
>>5116291
you latinos are crazy
>>
>>5116308
catholicism and aztec blood magic should have never been mixed imo
>>
>>5116308
It's whitey fault for inventing homosexuality and bringing it to our countries as a way of destroying them by sending our people to hell.
>>
>>5116081
What about that Jane the Virgin show? I thought that was based on a telenovela? And I think there was that one episode of a crime drama I saw on youtube with the lesbian choking her secret lover to death?
>>
>>5116249
People being sociable is pua bs now. You heard it here, folks. It's ludicrous that you're accusing others with being all about the pussy when you're the one dragging it constantly back to hooking up with these people. There's lots of other human relationships.
>>
>>5116308
It's for La Raza yo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ8AS300WH4
>>
>>5116319
>aztec blood magic
what about the mapuche magic?
>>
>>5116319

Laughed far too hard at this.
>>
>>/gif/7606130

And now my day's ruined after just a couple of hours.
>>
>>5116699

It's a great way to feel crushingly single.
>>
>>5115431
Surprisingly, for a moment I did feel like walking up to her and talk, but I had no idea what to say. Also, I'm bummed to admit I did not think she'd be lesbian what with how gorgeous she seemed.. (Yet ironically I wouldn't call myself ugly despite being gay)
>>
>made a profile on a dating app
>looked around area mostly p ratchet girls
>well figure if I make mine a lil more ratchet I'll at least attract some fucks
>do a bit
>actually attract a real nice qt
>not ratchet
>she's smart and funny
>oh no I wasn't expecting this
>>
>>>/gif/7606130
>>
File: tumblr_nm03oswI9S1szwt0oo2_500.gif (932 KB, 499x195) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm03oswI9S1szwt0oo2_500.gif
932 KB, 499x195
>>5118262
shut up I'm already in that

>tfw really wanna put on masks and do throw some amateur lesbian porn into the world
>just to contribute to the world in some good way

some day
>>
File: top squee.png (65 KB, 780x711) Image search: [Google]
top squee.png
65 KB, 780x711
>>5118277
Which one are you anon?
>>
How did you get over the self-loathing? What did you tell yourself?

I went to a different therapist today but it was obvious she could only tell me what she learned in college/textbooks about gay people. I would really really like the words of someone who has lived it. I'm being honest with myself about my orientation for the first time, and as a result I went from straight As last year to Ds on my midterms this semester.

Lesbians, please tell me about what it was like for you in your early or worst days, and what you've done since. Please please please. :( I spent all day crying today. I would really like to hear from gay women. About anything. Thanks. I know this is kind of pathetic but ehh.
>>
How do you even come out to your family? It just sounds awkward as fuck.
I know they're all going to be okay with it, because being gay isn't a big deal at all in my country, but the thought of having to come out still seems weird as fuck.

I want to marry my gf one day, but I can't really tell if I'm supposed to come out to my entire family first. It might be a little weird for my relatives if they suddenly received an invitation to a lesbian wedding.
>>
My friend is about to call her parents and come out to them. She says there's a 50/50 chance between them accepting her or disowning her. My mom and I live in constant casual disdain for one another so I don't care enough to tell her anything important like my being a lesbian. But my friend is the perfect Christian homeschooled girl next door and her parents not accepting her would be hit her hard. Have any of you gone through similar with your families, lesgen? I just want to know what to say to her in case things go south.
>>
>>5119255
Why do you feel so bad about being gay? I personally did not self-loathe that much as I didn't see it to be a big deal. What issues do you see with being gay?
>>
>>5119255
>there are people that angst for being a homosexual
You've a very romantic concept of homosexuality, please stop fantasizing and watching so many movies.
>>
>>5119255
I went to a quality therapist but my self loathing wasn't over being gay. I mean it was there I just felt there were other issues and shit to hate.

I know my worst days were just numbness. Lying there, knowing I was a fuck up, knowing I was a disappointment and yet this crushing apathy keeping me from moving or eating. Just there wishing I could die. Standing over a building thinking this was way too dramatic a death, what a bitch would it be for my parents to get my body all the way out of here, what a shame I was. But I couldn't think of any other way to kill myself that I knew would definitely work. I didn't give a fuck about anything. I used to cry when I got a B on an exam and then failing just didn't blip on my emotions at all. I had numerous friends but then couldn't talk to anyone cause I either felt like a pain in the ass, dead, or like they were whining about stupid bullshit. Then I couldn't talk to them cause how do I explain ignoring everyone for months? "Oh no it wasn't that I was busy I just ignored you because I barely wanted to live let alone check fb that day, nbg". Self help books were bull, I didn't have the fucks to give to read. I was just honestly counting down days till I could find a gun.

I knew in a vague way that I must've had some depression but it was all so disconnected. It wasn't till both therapy + a good friend killing himself that I realized "oh right, probably shouldn't die just yet, guess I should figure what else to do instead of kill myself now".

Anyway now I feel emotions! They're pretty neat to have. Cool shit and all, 9/10 would recommend.
>>
File: DEPRESSIONTWO8.2.png (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DEPRESSIONTWO8.2.png
77 KB, 640x480
>>5119407
Oh and let me add what I had on the bit of self hate over being gay.

So mine I got over easier when I got over my overall shit. But it was this work of "I bet I'm just a fucked up bitch that's why I can't love a good man. I'm just being shitty and picky and a cunt. Also probably an attention whore even though no one else is aware of these gay thoughts it's attention whore. There's terrible dating odds for lesbians. I'll die alone. No girl I ever like ever likes me back anyway. They're either too straight or too cool for me. I'm just a pervert and deluding myself. I bet I could be straight if I tried harder I just suck too much".

When I got over that hate and really accepted that I was just gay and it wasn't changing anytime soon that part got easier.
>>
>>5119285
It is awkward af. You just gotta deal with it. Just "oh damn this next hour is gonna be weird as hell and there's no avoiding it lets get it done". Like dentist visits or break ups.

It helps that you have a gf. So you have something to show for it.
>>
>>5119384
Haha, I wish I wasn't such a romantic concept then. I get what you're saying though. My fantasy is about being past the angst stage, not being in it. I know it's not an original pain but it does hurt. Maybe it's in a lot of movies because it's common and relatable. I don't go for living out Hollywood plot lines, this is genuinely something that I'm feeling. I understand why it would be annoying that someone feels this way though.

>>5119374
I don't know any lesbians irl and all the bi girls I know have exclusively dated men, so I feel like a defect. My parents are pretty liberal but my mom has always disliked lesbians because she think they're predatory. I'm scared that future female friends will think I'm predatory because a lot of girls love being touchy-feely and love their "girl crushes" and "friend dates" and "uwu support and compliment other girls uwu" stuff, but god forbid you're wired to actually like girls. I dunno. When people have suspected in the past that I'm gay, they've held it over my head like it's a shameful secret that gives them power over me. I don't know anyone like me irl, I feel dysfunctional. I know it'll be okay though and there are worse things in the world. Thanks for asking.
>>
>>5119255
I never struggled with any sort of anxiety or depression. I just looked at myself, felt thankful I wouldn't be subject to the classic straight girl problems, and looked at vaginas. I'm still in the phase where I imagine being surrounded by boobs, ass, and vagina.
>>
>>5119359
My gfs family don't talk to her much. At least now they do a bit of talking now. At first it was radio silence for a couple years there. Can't do shit about hardcore baptists like that.

I'm real shit at that kind of comforting thing and still think I'm shit at it. When it first happened I was right there when she came out so at first they were blaming me and I just took it. Kinda sucked cause I'd met her family before as "just roommates" and they liked me a lot. After they just cut her away.

We're both similar in that if neither of us likes to be around others when crying/upset so I gave her space for that. If it goes bad you just have to know your gf well enough, know how she likes to be comforted. There's no magic words to make your family not accepting you better.

Then she just got much closer with my family. They're not liberal gay-accepting models for it, but my mom is very anti-church bs and everyone is accepting in that stuck with family kinda way. Plus she really is the sweetest gf and better than a lot of the other in-laws so it works out that my family likes her a lot.
>>
>>5119504
Thank you so much, reading your reply made me feel a lot better. I can relate to a lot of what you wrote. Have you beaten the terrible dating odds since then? I'm really glad your emotions are back! They can be very useful and exciting. I hope your will to live stays strong.

Working on overall shit is really good advice. I've been trying to figure out how to compartmentalize so that I can get back to schoolwork. The new therapist I went to today basically said "have you tried making all this not the case? be gay on your own time, not during midterms." But I could think of studying as something that's complementary to working through lesbophobia instead of unrelated to it. Thank you!
>>
>>5119541
That is a definite thing to be thankful for! I think many people do drown in their gender roles and gendered expectations when they're dating. There are a lot of resentful mothers who feel their lives didn't work out because they had to spend time cooking/cleaning/raising kids by default and their husbands didn't. I don't know if this is what you mean by "classic straight girl problems" but I don't mind not replicating any of that.

I'm really glad to hear you didn't struggle! Realization followed by shrugging is awesome. :)
>>
File: Mindfulness in Plain English_0.jpg (77 KB, 640x968) Image search: [Google]
Mindfulness in Plain English_0.jpg
77 KB, 640x968
>>5119583
Yeah I've dated, it's been cool shit. The odds aren't actually so horrible in practice. Makes me feel less broken to see that I can feel love and all that emotion shit and am not just broken, it's just gotta be girls instead of guys.

And fuck compartmentalizing. For schoolwork try to see if they have any kind of general tutoring help or a program on time management. Really the main shit that'll get you through schoolwork while on depression (besides ya know good therapy and medicine and talking shit out) is time management. I mean scheduling your shit down to 30 min intervals. Depression will fuck up your concept of time. You'll spend hours or days in numb bs and not even realize how much time has passed. Get your calendar synced with everything.

Other things that helped that you can try for depression:

Vitamins link b12, zinc, or st johns wort. I found some success (or maybe it's placebo aaaallll along) with a multi that had those + a few others and I took it every other day or so. Mainly cause I had this shit habit of just not eating the whole day out of apathy until I got painfully hungry and binged on a box of macaroni so I figured I should fake get some vitamins somehow.

Oh and drink a ton of water.

Exercise helps. Running was a weird kind of miracle that I now like. Endorphin or some shit. Maybe we were all just made to suffer in someway and if you don't force it in exercise your mind forces it in other ways. Who the fuck knows. Try couch25k. But really the more ok I got with how gay I was the more I got into caring about my appearances so getting fit helped. I can't say yoga has ever given me that emotional release but I do like it for how fucked out my body feels after. And I can do the splits and a handstand now so that's neat.

And mindful meditation. I'd recommend this book. I know it's become a kind of meme on 4chan but it really has helped me to deal with my anger and self hatred and general anxiety on shit so I can get out of my head.
>>
Have any of you guys (voluntarily) had sex with a man before you realized you were a lesbian? How did you feel during and after the act? Did it help you realize your true sexuality?

((I thought I was bi, but then I lost my virginity to an objectively attractive man, and while it wasn't traumatizing or anything, I felt nothing. I have not had the opportunity to form a relationship with a woman so I'm looking towards you guys for some stories.))
>>
>>5119733
I tried once with a real ugly dude while I was drunk. Just to try sex. Before I even let myself think I might be gay. During I kept thinking he was gross looking but I was throwing him a bone. Then I kept thinking he was trying way too hard and after it was just this "oh that's it. huh. feel like I should feel more".

Then later when I thought I might be gay I tried again with a guy that was handsome and buff. And then I cried just sitting on him cause nothing was happening for me and I just kept thinking of this other girl and just realized I was full gay. After I just thought he was a super nice guy and felt shitty for putting him through that since he was my friend.
>>
>>5119733
Nope, but I would be open to having sex with a man if I liked him. I'm already out.
Before I came out I tried to several times but backed out in panic and disgust. I don't enjoy penetration, so there's one thing that will probably always turn me off about guys. The thought of their dicks going inside me grossed me out or bored me. The guys approaching me didn't seem all to great either. Now that I have come out and am comfortabe (and met guys who aren't dicks) I would probably try it for the hell of it. Deep down I know I probably would regret it or not enjoy it at all, and that's what kept me from doing it.
>>
>>5119733
Ew bisexuals are gross
>>
>>5119715
In therapy and on meds for years already (both are great and help a lot), but yeah some big stuff that I'm still terrible at are keeping a sleep schedule where I go to bed before 5 am, putting down my computer, and not procrastinating. Obviously not unrelated. I'll check out the book and couch25k for sure, thank you for the recommendations. You're right about the apathy and food avoidance. Vitamins are a good idea. I always always take my psych meds, that's the one thing I'm always consistent and responsible about, so I could be consistent with vitamins as well.

Honestly, thank you so much for talking to me, you seem really cool and level-headed and have really good practical advice. I really really needed to spend even 5 minutes interacting with a lesbian, I really appreciate you taking the time to be that person. I can't imagine talking to a sad baby gay is the most interesting thing so thank you again. It's nice to get advice that comes from a place of empathy and not just sympathy. I will really try to incorporate it into my life. This may also be the first time that someone has recommended that I run to combat depression and I have actually wanted to do it! :P I'm super glad you have found effective healing/coping mechanisms and have found girls to love! I hope things keep looking up for you. You are such good people, ty ty. <3
>>
>>5119767
Your second experience is almost exactly like mine, only I wasn't really thinking of girls.
I couldn't finish and I felt really guilty. I even tried a few more times with him, but I couldn't do it.

>>5119782
Haha yeah I'm tempted to try different men (since those are much more readily available than lesbians) but if I apply a bit of rational thought I know I definitely wouldn't enjoy it.

>>5119812
Good thing I'm probably not a bisexual.
>>
>>5120016
you should try out girls before you start screeching your a lez.

You might just be asexual or something. That or bi but you can only feel something with someone you trust.
>>
>>5119359
Update. They didn't really disown her but they aren't being very accepting, besides acknowledging that, at the end of the day, she's an adult and can make her own decisions. She said that they did imply that if she wanted to go to conversion therapy first and still "felt this way" that they'd be more willing to accept it.
>>
File: 1398798515567.gif (865 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1398798515567.gif
865 KB, 480x270
>>5120016
>wants to talk about how she's never been with a woman
>wants to talk about how she's tempted to try other men
>wants to talk about how she's been with dudes in a thread for lesbians

I want biscum to leave. Like seriously, every single bisexual is retarded.
>>
>>5120375
Oh right I forgot we all busted out of the womb knowing we'd like pussy. No one ever went through a question phase.

She's obviously a babydyke kek, chill. Acting like a cunt on the internet makes other denial babydykes hesitant to accept their fulldyke status.
>>
>>5120480
it's the shame that they've ever been with a man in the first place that's emphasized on.

I mean, we had legit retarded bisexuals in here before who said they were lez despite admitting to enjoying sex with men.
>>
File: tumblr lesbians.jpg (40 KB, 632x255) Image search: [Google]
tumblr lesbians.jpg
40 KB, 632x255
>>5120509
I remember those. Mostly tripfags. Kinda annoying. Like why randomly talk about your bf in a lesbian thread? There's bigen, go do that shit there.

I remember the one girl that didn't liking eating/touching pussy, was dating an ftm (not pre mones either, just fully into transitioning), and still considered herself a lesbian and was pissy that we weren't buying her shit. I mean jesus imagine the poor dude stuck with that deluded sow.

But I just thought that was one curious babydyke asking a question cause it's a very babydyke question and didn't come off as trollbait as some other shit.
>>
>>5120572
>I remember those. Mostly tripfags. Kinda annoying. Like why randomly talk about your bf in a lesbian thread? There's bigen, go do that shit there.

we need to come up with a word for them. How about pretendbian?
>>
>>5120586
I thought bisluts was it.

Lie-bians?
>>
>>5120586
>>5120602
Lessbians
>>
>>5120602
>>5120586
>>5120572
>>5120509

Why do all the lesbians here come off as skeevier than any neck beard?
Creep
>>
>>5120669
lol wut?
creep is a shit nickname for bi-bians
>>
>>5120686
>bi-bians
that's a good slur.
>>
Do lesbians enjoy being penetrated with dildos and fingers or are they repulsed by such phallic displays because they reject hot dickings

this is a genuine question
>>
>>5120686
It fits the creepy as fuck way everyone here acts about girls being taken.

Congrats at convincing people to go bi.
>>
>>5120774
so what? Gays get pissed when a hot guy is taken by a woman. And they tend to dislike bisexuals too.

I'm okay with a honest bisexual but I'm not going to mess with a bi girl who has the bad case of cocklust.

A lot of bi girls say they're lesbian for the attention when they have a bf the whole time (like creeper and adori) it's the fact that they lied is the problem.
>>
>>5120790
>(like creeper and adori)
So, what's the story here?
>>
>>5120814
>creeper
some /soc/ whore who said she was a lesbian when she actually had a bf the whole time. You can find her threads on /soc/ from time to time where she keeps saying she's going to commit suicide via drinking and beta dumbasses continue to go "awww, no baby, i love you"

>adori
says she's a lesbian and yet she finds men attractive and recently started to date her bf from high school, ayyy lmao

I'm just so sick of dishonest lying women who say they're les when they're really not.

>inb4 expecting women to not be lying whores

yeah yeah yeah.... Curse of being a lesbian.
>>
>>5120480
She's not a "babydyke" she's a dumbass who doesn't realize she's not a lesbian. Because truth is - if you have terrible experiences with men, aren't attracted to them, but aren't attracted to women either and still want to keep trying with dudes? That's not lesbian. That's called being a fucking moron.
>>
>>5120866
>You can find her threads on /soc/ from time to time where she keeps saying she's going to commit suicide via drinking and beta dumbasses continue to go "awww, no baby, i love you"
What the hell
>>
Is "babydyke" used for all new/blossoming/whatever lesbians or for butches in particular? Not sure how often I've seen young femmes get called this.
>>
>>5119733
Yeah I was actually in a relationship with a guy for a while. The relationship just felt like a regular friendship for me, but the very few times we did have sex I just felt uncomfortable, painful, and afterwards I just felt gross. Growing up I'd always been told that sex can hurt and not many girls have orgasms so I thought it was normal.
After I finally realised why it wasn't working, I had my first real relationship with a great girl, and I realised sex is actually something you should look forward to haha
>>
>>5120866
Don't forget about kek being a man.
>>
>>5121043
That was obvious.
>>
>>5121146
How was it obvious?
>>
>>5119733
Why would any lesbian want to have sex with a man? My guess is that you're probably bisexuals but happen to be leaning towards women because no way in hell a lesbian would sleep with a dude. I know this because my sister is one and she turned down every guy so far that tried to confess to her and as we predicted is engaged with a girl two years older than her and she never once found any interest in "having sex with men." But I guess everyone is different. Still you shouldn't sleep with whatever person you find you should only do it with someone you like.
>>
>>5119733

The closest I ever came was when I really good friend asked if we could try a date.
We went to the cinema and when he went to hold hands it felt weird as shit and I generally couldnt get into any of it.
Hugged him and apologised.

That was like twelve years ago now, jesus.
>>
>>5119733
I tried to when I was in the closet, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I let him eat me out, but it didn't go further than that and even that felt weird. I wasn't turned on at all and I kept thinking about trivial things such as: "Gotta go buy milk after we're done with this" etc. It sucked as I really liked him - he was awesome personality-wise and quite good-looking as well - but we just couldn't have any real relationship together.
>>
>>5120759
I'll bite. Personally, I have never liked anything that was close to being a dick replacement. I've always turned girls down that wanted to use toys.

I don't mind being penetrated by the fingers of a girl that I am attracted to, they are fingers, not a dick, and they motion differently inside you than a phallic toy does.

Mainly, sex is about being intimate with another person for me and not just soemthign I do for the point of sexual release, I am comfortable with any girly parts but have never liked toys.
>>
>>5120774
lol are you one of these butthurt wanna-bians?

Cause no one ever gets salty here when another anonnette talks about having a gf or getting a date. It's either congrats or some tfwnogf but no anger. Hell even back when fat ass adori first came on having a gf it was "well, if she can have one I can have one too, there's hope".

It's literally just retarded to come to a lesbian thread talking about dick or your bf. And tripfagging is extra retarded in general.

>>5120866
wow glad af for /soc/ containing that bs
>>
>>5120957
I've heard it a lot. Thought it was a common word.

Also heard lesbi-baby. But that sounds more like the baby of a lesbian.
>>
>>5120889
she said she was attracted to women, not attracted to men. So that's a lesbian.

just self hating about it so attempted sex with a guy before accepting it and knew she wouldn't like it again.

Idk maybe I just see how I was when I was first coming to terms with being gay.
>>
Hey, kek. Did you get fucked by hurricane Patricia?
>>
>>5122039
Honestly hoping Kek dies. She/he is fucking retarded.
>>
>>5121673
I'm the opposite. I like using toys more than fingers or mouths even. Actual dick? Disgusting, keep it away. But I'm a huge slut for petite girls with big strap-ons
>>
>>5120759
I don't really like penetration but I like being degraded. Sometimes my gf fucks me with a strapon and I like it because shes dominating me.
Fingers aren't anything like dicks or strapons. Fingers have way more flexibility and movement. It's not comparable.
>>
File: 1387859473054.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1387859473054.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>5115954

>I went to an all girls Catholic school.
>tmw I realize I'm a massive dyke

>Catholics can't do anything right
>>
File: No rotate I guess.jpg (565 KB, 1200x743) Image search: [Google]
No rotate I guess.jpg
565 KB, 1200x743
Went to pet some goats today. Best day of my life tbh
>>
File: 2ea.jpg (143 KB, 833x696) Image search: [Google]
2ea.jpg
143 KB, 833x696
>>5122052
That's mean, anon
>>
File: 002.jpg (693 KB, 1500x1928) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
693 KB, 1500x1928
>dye hair teal
>wearing a star wars dress
>get complimented by cutie on the bus
>massive tiddies, nipples poking through her shirt
>>
File: 1438875917153.jpg (34 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1438875917153.jpg
34 KB, 438x438
>tfw still alive despite the hurricane
>tfw alive and witnessing amerifats getting fucked in the ass by Google
Ayyy
>>
>>5120866
Creeper isn't a "/soc/ whore who said she was a lesbian when she actually had a bf". It's hilarious that you are so gullible you'll believe any old rumor, though. Getting attention from guys isn't the same thing as not being gay.
>>
>>5122822
Go back to swallowing your water drenched estrogen.
>>
>>5122751
fuck off, agp weabo
>>
>>5122846
I'm sorry but in Mexico the water isn't poisoned by the government to turn everyone into a sissy.
>>
File: goats just wanna have fun.gif (2 MB, 380x229) Image search: [Google]
goats just wanna have fun.gif
2 MB, 380x229
>>5122629
finally some quality post
>>
File: 18498144_p1.png (953 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
18498144_p1.png
953 KB, 1200x1200
>>5122894
So you say you were just born that way instead?
>>
lesgen, i'm super lonely and need some lovin ASAP

what are my options
>>
>>5122894
No. The water in Mexico is filled with microorganisms that give you massive diarrhea
>>
>>5122952
Setting with a fat bull dyke.
>>
>>5122925
Fuck off to your thread, KawoShin faggot.

>>5122953
Yes, but at least you die before becoming a faggot.
>>
>>5122957
i mean where can i go to find fat bulldykes who will settle for a sweaty scrawny nerd

clubs? pride events?
>>
>>5122965
HER, OkCupid, local colleges.
>>
>>5122952
Depends on where you live.
>>
>>5122971
>OKCupid
>local colleges

fuck
the answer i both feared and knew all along
i'll start downloading

>>5122972
DFW, texas
>>
File: 1440926244856.jpg (38 KB, 461x452) Image search: [Google]
1440926244856.jpg
38 KB, 461x452
>>5122976
>DFW, texas
You live like 3 hrs away from me.
>>
>>5122984
do you live in the middle of ass-nowhere, or right next to ass-nowhere?

asking for a friend.
>>
>>5122961
You're a guy so shouldn't you leave too?
>>
File: zeroarm.webm (2 MB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
zeroarm.webm
2 MB, 750x450
This shit is fucking AOTS seriously I don't know why no one of you is watching this.
>gorgeous women
>cowtits
>massive cowtits
>moderate chests
>DFCs
>GAR governor
>older women fucking with each other
>grorious nipple design
>uncensored
>lesbians

>inb4 "m-muh tasteless"
People that have never watched ecchi and think every anime should be Kino no Tabi or some shit.
>>
>>5123027
Best part was charlotte's harem. That or the thighs in that kick.
>>
File: 1445714796679.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445714796679.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>5123110
I agree. She's such a pimp.
>>
>>5123110
>>5123118
nothing about that shit is any good. it's pure crap

all anime is shit. you're fucking disgusting for even watching it for more than 2 seconds. it's bad enough you're lesbians, but you gotta be weabos too? ugh
>>
File: 1445569781529.jpg (71 KB, 325x337) Image search: [Google]
1445569781529.jpg
71 KB, 325x337
>>5123158
Please remain from gagging on dicks in this thread, thank you.

>>5123119
>>
>>5123027
animu name pls?
>>
>>5123027
It's trash, and you can't inb4 yourself, shitposter. You are tasteless and nothing you say will change that. Go back to being a man.
>>
File: .webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>5123179
Boku no HM05.
>>
File: 1445354131083.png (463 KB, 600x816) Image search: [Google]
1445354131083.png
463 KB, 600x816
>>5123182
It's only trash because you have shit taste and posters have been inb4-ing themselves since a long time, now go complain about imaginary quoting to /jp/.
>>
>>5123171
>>tlg
>>
>>5123192
It's trash because it has trashy subject matter, no animation budget, and no reason to have been made except to get sweaty neetbux from male otaku.
>>
>>5123235
>cute girls doing each other
>trashy
I see you're heterosexual.

>males enjoy something so I mustn’t
Don't you have some videogame anti-hate campaigns to fund, tumblr?
>>
File: 1314181556346.jpg (24 KB, 412x352) Image search: [Google]
1314181556346.jpg
24 KB, 412x352
>>5123182
>HM05
>>
>>5123716
shiet I meant to quote
>>5123187
>>
how do i talk to girls??? one of my co-workers is gay and she's the first girl i've ever had even a 0.1% chance with

how do i even put the moves on her? should i even? she's way outta my league
>>
>>5123886
ask her if she knows of any good (les) bars in the city and if she could take you to one after work.
>>
kek if that was you shitting up the buyfag thread with your vocal ignorance about Yuri Hime again I'm going to beat your ass
>>
>>5123891
we work very late (4am) at a restaurant please think of more i'm desperate all i know is hello
>>
File: 1356521598703.gif (126 KB, 347x336) Image search: [Google]
1356521598703.gif
126 KB, 347x336
>>5123901
Heh, I saw that but no, it wasn't me.

Yuri Hime is shit, having a series of some bitches crushing on girls disguised as dudes, sasuga. At least it seems aimed at the girls reading the magazine or whatever, that's probably too gay for the male moe pigs to like. Anyways, I'm curious about their glorious revolutionary idea of mixing yuri with other genres.
>>
jesus i don't know how to date at all.

there's this light, flirty banter you're conventionally supposed to do when you meet someone while you test the waters, but i chicken out every time because i don't know where to take it.

jesus. the fuck is wrong with me? am i fucking autistic?
>>
>>5123915
>we work very late (4am) at a restaurant

oh hah no don't date her. move on.

some inter-work relationships can work but never ones in restaurants. Sorry
>>
>>5123935
>I'm curious about their glorious revolutionary idea of mixing yuri with other genres.
It's a good idea but mostly badly executed, so far. Tachibanakan and Shoujo Shikkaku are at least partially translated. 12-minute etude is club activities/bandfaggotry, like a painfully unremarkable version of Eupho. Last Waltz is actually pretty fun.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.