[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your experiences with different types of trans people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: transflag.png (8 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
transflag.png
8 KB, 2000x1000
Hi, I'm a bi and trans (MTF), leaning het (meaning I mostly prefer guys, but the occasional girl strikes my interest). I've found that among trans men and trans women, and various sexualities, they tend to be a certain way. Obviously this doesn't apply to 100% of trans people in each category, but I have noticed trends. I'll say what I've noticed, and you all can tell me what you've noticed, and if you agree with my assessments:

MTFs:

Straight (exclusively into men) trans women: I can't pretend like 100% of straight trans women are perfectly stable, but I have found they blend in as women pretty well. Of all the trans women I've met that I was shocked to hear was born a man, about 90% of them have been straight. They tend to be feminine, submissive (but not in a kinky way), and in most cases, modest. I say “in most cases” because there are a subset who are very cocky (no pun intended) and think they're a lot prettier, better, etc. than cis women. This part may be only my own personal experience, but I've found the super cocky het trans women are ex drag queens. That's just what I've seen, though. They also tend to transition early.

Lesbian trans women: I've met maybe 2 lesbian trans women who were pleasant to be around. They're more likely to be late (30+) transitioners and tend not to pass in the slightest. Either they're delusional about how well they pass, or they grow out their beard and do other typically manly shit and still expect people to see them as the “woman they are”. They usually are bitter cis lesbians won't fuck them while also thinking they're better than cis women. If they aren't that type of person, at the very least they tend to be mentally ill in some way. Either they're very narcissistic, or have cripplingly low self-esteem. There's no middle ground.

(I'll continue with bi trans women and trans men in the comments.)
>>
Continued:

Bi trans women: These are the sluttiest, kinkiest people I've ever met. Yes, I'm saying this as a bi trans woman. They tend to be very submissive towards both sexes, and heavily into BDSM. Interestingly, they tend to be way more obsessed with cock than their straight counterparts. They also tend to be a bit mentally unstable, but generally less so than their lesbian counterparts. A lot of sissies who think their sissy fetish makes them trans tend to be bi. As for passing, it's hit or miss. I've noticed a lot of bi trans women tend not to pass perfectly, but they're still relatively feminine and at least on the cusp of passing. As for me, I pass maybe 50% of the time, maybe less if we're being realistic.

FTMs:

Straight (exclusively into women) trans men: I've noticed these trans men fall into two categories. Either they're self-identified feminists who will go on about their “female socialization” and generally bend over backwards for women, or they overcompensate and are excessively macho and treat women like shit. There's very rarely a middle ground. As for passing, a lot of them blend in pretty well as men once they go on T.

(I'll continue with gay and bi trans men in the next comment.)
>>
Continued:

Gay trans men: You know that girl in your class that says she only hangs out with guys because girls are too much drama? That girl who was “one of the guys”? Yeah, imagine that, but exaggerated heavily, and with a bad haircut. Like the macho straight FTM type, they tend to hate women, but in a different way because they aren't attracted to them. As stereotypical as it is, I've found they also tend to be obsessed with gay pairings. Maybe it's yaoi, maybe it's Johnlock, but they love that shit to a creepy extent. Also, I've found they're most likely to wear dresses and eyeliner and get pissy when people don't see them as a guy. (Not that there's anything wrong with a guy crossdressing, but if you have boobs and a feminine body, you can't usually get away with that and still pass as male...)

Bi trans men: I haven't seen too many trends with bi trans men, actually. They're probably the least cohesive group of all of these. I have noticed a few bi trans guy furries, but I dunno if it's been enough to call it a trend. How about all of you?
>>
>>5936284
From who I've met, straight trans women tended to be *much* older, tended to be ex-drag queens, and were neither especially feminine nor masculine acting. They didn't generally pass at all, but were mentally quite healthy.

Not that the lesbian trans women I've known have been any better. They've transitioned somewhat younger (~20-30ish), and they're far crazier (depression, constant mood swings, very self-absorbed), but they don't pass any better. You're probably right that a fair number are all about being seen "as the women they are", because I've seen a few talk about how "transphobic and cissexist" it is for cis lesbians to turn them down, all while they look like a guy in drag.

I don't know any bi trans women (barring myself), so no comment.

The FtMs I've met basically fall into two categories: "not actually FtM" and "average guy FtM". The former category is your tumblr category -- girls with shitty dyed hair who go on about ~identity~ and how terrible women are -- and it's frustrating, because these are easily the most common group. Literally two-thirds of the LGBT group I was forced to attend by my psych for a bit were these kids.

The latter category is just that, normal people. Most of the FtMs I know are just down-to-earth guys who totally 100% look like (short) guys, and I can't say there's any difference between the straight and the gay ones.
>>
>>5936352 (me)
And to add to the LGBT group thing, the guy who greeted me, and who organized the thing, was a bisexual FtM. He was about ~35-40, and apparently only transitioned a few years ago.

Not only was he the only person in the whole goddamn group who wasn't batshit, but he was actually really cool. Still have him on my Facebook (despite me only being 19).

Best part was, my mother saw him in person, and didn't even think he was gay, let alone trans. Neither did I.
>>
>>5936284
Bi FtM here.

I don't have really any experiences with trans ladies, sorry

FtMs:

Straight trans men: can either be cool bros OR irritating dykes who think they're men just because they like fucking girls and wearing guys clothes. Those types tend to still call themselves lesbian as they "transition"

Gay trans men: Most are fujos taking it too far desu but I don't discount them as a whole

Bi trans men: the chillest. Most are gay-leaning and bottom as fuck though
>>
Context: I'm MtF trans, bi (leaning heavily towards men, not so sure if I ever want to be with someone of the female sex again) and I pass 10% of the time. We're our own worst critic though so who the fuck knows.

MtF straight: Very clearly feminine in their mannerisms and appearance, passing not withstanding, submissive when it comes to sex but seem confident with their appearance most of the time. Might overcompensate their femininity from fear of being clocked. Sometimes makes them easier to clock. If they pass you probably couldn't finger them as trans when around friends.

MtF lesbeans: A total toss-up between decent and overly sensative tumblerinas. Might have some sort of complex over the fact that cis lesbos won't fuck them for not looking feminine enough (most I've met really don't.) Look like men in dresses and act like it, barring their shrill, unconvincing falsetto voice.

MtF bi: I'm the only one I know lol. Probably a piece of shit if I'm anything to go by

FtM tumblr: Makes no effort to present as male. Is obsessed with partner's dick and/or identifies as gay. Wishes they were qt yaoi boy irl. Hate men and perceives all typical masculine men as horrible rapist scoundrels.

FtM normal dude: Is really chill and probably encompasses the best stereotypical feminine/masculine traits of both men and women. Are either gay or straight. Have an easier time passing than anyone else probably. Would use their penis for good if not for the fact medical science can't do better than a disgusting sausage abomination atm.
>>
Maybe I'm oversimplifying things but what it seems to boil down to (from what I've seen) it's a matter of self-hate vs. confidence, not sexuality.

The more a transwoman hates herself, the more feminine she is and the more effort she will put into passing. Usually have ALL the dysphoria. Transwomen who think they're entitled to everything including a qt GF/BF and obsesses over misgendering crimes by the SHITLORD CISHET FUCKERS the more of a hon she is.

With transmen it's a similar issue: if they hate themselves, they'll put more effort into seeming masculine and will usually be warm, friendly guys when they reach a point where they feel content with their appearance, while the more confident a transman is the more likely they're going to be non-binary or obnoxious twits who SMASH THE PATRIARCHY WITH THEIR MAN-CLIT ERRY DAY, even if they don't actually pass as remotely masculine
>>
>>5936493
I am MTF and still look like a dude but I observed the difference between male and female mannerisms and have been gradually adjusting mine to be more feminine. All of the older (white) MTF ladies I have met make no effort to adjust their voice or mannerisms and just seem like crossdressers. The black and hispanic / latin MTF ladies I have met made the effort and passed really well excluding the sex worker/stripper lady who looked like Nicki Minaj if she were 200% her current size. I only met 2 white MTF ladies who actually put in the effort for their appearance but they still didn't do much work on their voice. I don't understand why so many MTF ladies resist passing. I want to be a woman, not a transwoman. Even if I am ugly I still want people to say "damn that's an ugly lady!" not "damn look at that ugly tranny!". I guess my goal is to be stealth.
I'm bi but mostly attracted to ladies and I don't want to get a neovagina. I don't want to penetrate anybody with my penis or even receive oral sex but I don't want to give up getting off, even if I'm the only person who can do it.
>>
>>5936570
That is a very cogent and concise argument. I agree. I honestly resisted transitioning because I didn't understand what dysphoria was while I hated everything puberty did to my body and self-harmed and wanted to die. I don't believe in gatekeeping but damn transtrenders piss me the fuck off. Particularly the ones born female who cut off their tits because they want to have that fabled male privilege despite never experiencing hardship of any kind in their life. When I'm having doubts I think maybe I'm just trying to get that very real female privilege, but I've already tried just being a man and I just couldn't do it. Dysphoria and depression can be debilitating.
>>
>>5936290
Bi trans woman
>kinky as fuck
>Super submissive
>Love cock
>mentally unstable
>Heavily into BDSM
>On the cusp of passing

This is me, although I hate being called a sissy because although I am fucked up sexually, being trans is not because of that
>>
>>5936744
Also add more into guys
>>5936290
>>
>>5936570
I wouldn't say that's entirely true. I've met a number of trans women that were very much self aware and self loathing, but most were too depressed and hopeless to put an effort into anything, including passing. Honestly, I think most of the trans girls that frequent here fit into this group because this place can be incredibly toxic and draining. After a while, they internalize all the dank memes and it fucks with their heads. Those that can get past it and move on with their lives turn out pretty good tho.

On the other hand, the few SJW types I've met seemed a lot more chill and well adjusted despite their odd politics. They had the same passing issues as the former group but they were at least grounded enough not to let it rule their life. All of them at least had steady jobs with a healthy interest in academia. One lesbian I met had a career as a computer engineer but was living way below her means to save money. She wasn't a supermodel or anything, but she managed to pass and carry herself well enough to blend in and function in the real world.
>>
>>5936762
I find it hard to believe a SJW type could possibly be either chill or well-adjusted. The core of the SJW identity is strident opposition to perceived injustice, no matter how insignificant, lest they be cast out and shunned as "gross" or "problematic".
>>
>>5936762
>>5936774

Not to mention, yeah, of course a lot of trans girls are going to not put in the effort on this site. The only people who frequent here are greasy nerds anyway. Not saying that's a bad thing but the root of dysphoria is founded in self-loathing, and it takes a considerable amount of time, effort and money to rise above it and be the beautiful golden goddess we want to be

The SJW types are more likely to genuinely not care about/revel in the imposed hardship of being trans because it gives you persecution points and lets them level up faster. The example you gave, it sounds like she just had more luck, having a decent job, passing relatively well, etc. and therefor has less difficulty assimilating. But if she was an uggo working at McDonalds you better believe she'd be whinging on tumblr about privilege and what-not
>>
>>5936762
Is there a cure for internal meme poisoning?
>>
File: hangedman.jpg (129 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
hangedman.jpg
129 KB, 1440x810
>>5936832
Suicide desu
>>
>>5936762
>>5936811

Your post reminds me of the observations I made about /r9k/ when I still posted there. Pretty much the exact same things you said, but replaced with things centered on what a guy would worry about; like penis size, height, etc. I wasn't affected by their insecurities at all, so I can say you're right, but even so I can't let go. I know from behind I look all man, given my shoulders and narrow hips, and nothing will change that.
>>
Hard to form opinions about people I only know online so I'll only list the ones I've met in real life

Probably straight (never asked but she's into guys) MtF 1 - passes well despite being tall, pretty chill, probably has mental problems, but it doesn't show that much, kinda fits the cliche of a regular female with a wrong body really

Straight MtF 2 - short but manly, transitioned late and doesn't pass, somehow comes off as a very gay man and not feminine female in mannerisms and behavior, might be autistic

Lesbian MtF - only knew her before transition and was sure she's just a gay man in closet, apparently now she's only into girls and really kinky and slutty, kinda an opposite of what I expected when I heard she's trans
Passes very well in pics, but like I said I lost contact before transition and only stalk her online sometimes

>>5936689
>I don't understand why so many MTF ladies resist passing.
Probably working on their appearance is making them dysphoric, like for example you need to hear your voice in order to train it and it's gonna sound like manly shit at first
That's assuming they're actively resisting doing anything and aren't just lazy and hopeless from depression
>>
ITT: Shitty generalizations
>>
straight mtf: acts like a feminine fag or a pretty normal girl

transbian: weird or awkward

bi mtf: extreme agp, into sissy shit, like cock but not really into men themselves

internet ftm: zir, demisexual, sjw, etc

irl ftm: dont exist
>>
>>5936774
>>5936811
No offense, but the way you guys describe this stuff sounds like you've drunk too much of the /pol/tard anti-SJW koolaid and have a really distorted view of these kind of people. That, or you guys have run into some legit obnoxious ones irl and are just painting a group with your anecdotes, which is somewhat fair I guess. I don't really agree with them on some issues, but I get along with them just fine.

In my experience, the trans women I've met on that end of the political spectrum have the same concerns we do about passing and living as a woman. The constant worry about being clocked or harrassed by strangers. The burdensome obsession with voice training, make up, mannerisms, bone structure, etc. People deal with that shit differently. Never heard of the whole oppression level system or whatever that is outside the internet from an actual trans person tho. Even with all the effort, not all of us are gonna wind up as 10/10 cis passing golden goddesses or whatever. I don't blame the less fortunate men and women for trying to find alternative methods to help cope with that reality.
>>
>MtF (attracted to men)
Usually the most reasonable of the bunch, tend to dress conservatively. Only color their hair the way most women do, to natural shades of blonde/brown/black/red. Ultra cock-sluts, usually have immaculate assholes devoid of fecal matter. Most would get SRS if they had the money to afford it. Aside from a few hitches, more than likely pass when they're young, but a bit questionable when they're older, depending on if they transitioned early. Started transitioning prior to 21.

>MtF (attracted to women)
90% are hons who haven't and will never pass. Some of them likely transitioned because they knew they would never be with a woman as a fat ugly man. Usually only found dating other transbians because nobody wants them. Usually have hipster glasses, unnaturally colored hair, try to wear revealing clothes, and are the most likely to tell you to check your privilege when you turn away from them in disgust. Almost always think they're better than normal women. Never plan to get SRS. Unironically uses the term "girl cock". Probably started transitioning after 25.

>FtM (attracted to men)
Non-existent. Only appear in local media once in a while for the "progressive gay couple gives birth".

>FtM (attracted to women)
Wanting to be the butch lesbian, but not look like the stereotypical butch girl. Won't get rid of her vagina.
>>
>>5937258
I have major recurrent severe depression and I just didn't start at all because I felt so shitty and hopeless. I don't get starting and not making an effort, like that would just make it harder!
>>
>>5937379
Nah there are real FTMs but the transtrenders drown them out with their bullshit. One of my closest friends is FTM and he is just a dude who happens to have been born female.
>>
Straight transwomen: Very feminine but incredibly low self esteem, usually transitioned before 22. Tend to be submissive in bed and very affectionate. Most likely stealth. Look down on older transbians and tumblrinas.

Transbians: Most are creepy hons that transitioned despite the fact that they've had a wife and kids for decades, insist that they look amazing despite looking like a dude in drag. They're what most trans support groups consist of.
The other type is a shutin beta, likely watches anime a lot and hits on other (even straight) transwomen despite the fact that the person they're hitting on has repeatedly stated that they make them feel uncomfortable. Both types shame straight transwomen who go stealth

Straight ftms: Usually tend to be pretty cool dudes, most I've met have been attractive and passed well.
Gay ftms: Usually a "nonbinary" tumblrina, uses made up pronouns, fat, has hair dyed weird colors or shaved off, and refuses to take testosterone. Will most likely keep her vag,
>>
>>5937417
Guess you've just got lucky. We aren't talking about genuine people with an interest in social justice issues when we say "SJW". We're talking about people who consider the word "crazy" ableist, who believe that "trigender" is a legitimate identity, and who believe that "kinky" is something someone can be oppressed for being.

My university is chock full of these kids. Any LGBT group I ever give a chance is full of these kids. Every blog on tumblr that I find through the tag search bar, as opposed to manually following, is this. LGBT activist groups in my city are full of this.

You just got lucky.
>>
>>5937379

>bi mtf: extreme agp, into sissy shit, like cock but not really into men themselves

Not going to lie, I'm kind of offended, senpai. I like my professor as a man, he's smart and hardworking as fuck and successful for it. I love his masculine hairline; the way he wears clothes that emphasize the V-shape of his chest; his irritability when we're wrong and not catching on that makes me wonder what sort of father he would be, probably an adorable one; his subtle boyishness; and his stubble. I will probably never see his dick, though. So I've given up even the fantasy, because I don't want him to catch me looking at him longingly. He probably already did some weeks into the semester; he's only looked me in the eyes once since when I think he noticed. ;_;

>>5937536

>Won't get rid of her vagina.

You say that as if the alternative is something a tranny would be satisfied with. If MtF SRS were as bad as FtM SRS, I doubt many MtFs interested in having a vagina would go for the surgery. Those with extreme dysphoria over their genitals would probably just opt to cut them off themselves to save the time and/or money necessary to get on the operating table.
>>
>>5937680
>Will most likely keep her vag
The surgeries are abhorrent, can you fucking blame them
>>
>>5936689
Well you see we are different. I have a sense of pride in myself that makes it so i can't accept being a "super ugly lady" that is basically the equivalent to bring a man to me. So I don't put in the effort right now cause it's just embarrassing and cringe for me given my too masculine face. I would rather be a "cute" young looking guy than some really ugly lady.

Hope things change with surgery
>>
File: e43_3.gif (946 KB, 230x267) Image search: [Google]
e43_3.gif
946 KB, 230x267
>>5936284
Straight FtM

>Straight MtF/Bi MtF
Usually passes,slightly sad/dead look in their eyes, possible BPD, left over gay male behavior (gay voice, drag queen makeup, gay mannerisms),over exaggerated female behavior, more submissive and eager to serve the cock than non transgender straight women. hispanic ones are ball drainers

>Lesbian MtF
Rarely passes, severe autism, severe crazy eyes, usually hates females and calls ftms 'she', spends their free time making league of legends animation porn where they feature as the girl, probably the most interesting trannies to skype with

>Gay FtM/Bi FtM
Sometimes passes, usually dress, talk, and type like girls. Heavily invested in feminism, Trans issues and rape culture. Usually chubby, with problem hair, problem glasses and insufferable personalities. The most normie of the tranny family; probably have the most friends and the most sexual partners due to most people treating them as normal girls.

>Straight FtM
Always passes, dead eyes, leftover lesbian behavior (teen boy clothes, lesbian way of speaking/ lesbian mannerisms), overcompensation and zero self esteem due to lack of dick, either part of an outsider subculture or attempts to be a gymbro alpha male to no avail.
The only straight ftm i know irl is a boring lawyer with aspd
>>
>>5936284
>What are your experiences with different types of trans people?

they're all awful
>>
Got two
>MTF Subject in question is an asshole, and caused some tonnes of drama in highschool
>Transitioned after
>She's still an asshole, but less so after transition.
>Cool

The other
>F T WTF
>hambeast, jerkass, bad with animals, bad with people, bad with jobs, bad with health, bad with money, can't make up mind on gender or anything, draws dicks on everything
>nice to me
>we dated
>we broke up
>still not sure about what he thinks he is
>but he uses male pronouns
>same problems, different pronouns
>still nice to me
>Cool
>>
>>5936284
from my experience

bi/les mtfs:
catty sluts, alot of shittily adjusted ones
the sjw ones seem to do alot better tho, they got bigger support circles, also alot less slutting / more stable relationships from their groups

str8 mtfs:
okay, mixed bag. i dont like them as a group, too many sanctimonious ones.

afab people i dont have too much experience with, but i like them alot more.
plus alot of them when they transition young they look so handsome.

drools
>>
>>5937992
>spends their free time making league of legends animation porn where they feature as the girl

oohmygod
>>
MTF here, bislut (although heavily leaning towards girls, could never date a guy), 18, pre everything although likely starting HRT within months. Can still sorta pass with makeup though.

I haven't really met anyone who's trans and straight, but most gay FtMs I've met were pretty much stereotypical gay guys, most either passing or at least androgynous looking.

I've met a couple trans lesbians and one is a later transitioner, but desu she's pretty awesome and not annoying at all. The other was a couple years younger than me and also awesome.

For some reason I seem to come across way more FtMs than MtFs
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 640x920
>>5940223
What about bisluts?

I'm trans and bislut, but i'm pretty isolated, and right now i never met in real life another trans Person.....
>>
>>5940341
there will be a ton of trannies if you live in a big city
>>
>>5940635
yep, i live in a shitty littel town with like 20.000 habitans.
>>
File: true trannies.png (14 KB, 604x337) Image search: [Google]
true trannies.png
14 KB, 604x337
Young MTFs:

Straight:
More likely to be bitchy cunts. Either pass well or not at all

Femboy: Soon to graduate into caty straight tranny.

Les/Bi: Either completely normal and passable or tumblr and unpassable

Old mtfs:
30s: A sad story
40+: Nuts
60+: Creepy and nuts

FTMs:
Tumblr: Fakers

Straight and has sex with lesbians: Butch retarded ugly woman

Straight and has sex with straights: Lonely/unicorn

Gay: Probably uses his front butt and almost always bottom
>>
>>5940341
Never met anyone who was bi and trans except for myself, so can't really say unless you want a description of me (submissive, starting HRT at 18, probably SRS in the future, feminine, preference for girls, can sometimes pass pre everything)

Tbh even my sexuality is hard to pinpoint, I can be sexuality attracted to any gender but romantically I really only wanna be with girls. I'm about 80% lesbian.
>>
>>5937739
>>5937417
people think "genuine" social justice issues are stuff like black lives matter though

which isn't a genuine issue
>>
>>5941187
Some ftms can pull straight girls and yes they are the top tier ultimate guys. The big difference is that they actually act like men unlike most ftms
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.