[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the average guy has to do so much just to fuck To all you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 98x197) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 98x197
So the average guy has to do so much just to fuck

To all you m2f out there. Why do traps always act stupid and prudish like real women are

Why cant you all be bros and start sucking every homies dick? Why do you still act picky and "convince me" like women

You mean to tell me, that you saw the struggles of your brothers, and left us just to make the number of prudes higher?

Thats dishonorable as fuck famalam
>>
>>6572543
I don't exist to warm your cock dude. Grow up.
>>
I think the primary problem keeping you from scoring a date is that you're a massive douche.
>>
>>6572550
A kid walks into a candy store and stomps out pissed cuz "he doesnt exist to consume sugar"

>>6572648
>easily offended
>>
>>6572543
>im deluded and self-entitled about relationships with women
>so everyone else must be too!
>>
Yeah dude you sound like a gross baby and probably have stinky dick syndrome. Pass.
>>
...you do know the average man doesn't even think the way you do? Please see a therapist before you cut yourself on that edge. For your own sake.
>>
>be a man, girl doesn't wants to have sex
>OMG FUCKING PRUDE WTF FEMINIST CUNT MEN DO ALL THE JOB
>Girls wants to have sex: OMG WHA T A FUCKING SLUT, 1 GUY? SHE'S USED NOW, MY GF IS NOT A VIRGIN

????????????
>>
File: 45889.jpg (6 KB, 197x200) Image search: [Google]
45889.jpg
6 KB, 197x200
>>6572543
OP you are the male version of a TERF
>>
>chaser
>see this shit

This is why no one likes us.

Aside from the stupid shit about girls being prudes, you're SURPRISED that trans girls act like regular girls? That's the whole POINT. Trans girls ARE normal girls. If anything, your average trans girl is probably even more girly than your average cis girl. Literally the only difference is it's almost always anal.

That's why you go for trans girls. You get to cuddle something girly then fuck it in the ass.
>>
>>6572543
>why can't I have sex : the post
maybe they don't do it cause you whine like a bitch and aren't a bro ?
>>
Im the OP.

After a look through of this thread, I would like to humbly and sorrowfuly say that you are all forgone and the literal cancer of this world.

I hope Trump wipes you all out of existence.

Goodbye
>>
>>6572860
>Thats dishonorable as fuck
Dude last time I have heard this, it was a feminist saying it over an ftm.
>>
>>6572543
I think they're just mad cus they're a novelty and they know it. Let's face it, nobody wants to take a tranny home to mom, let alone walk one down the aisle, it's the elephant in the room. Can you imagine the wedding? shit i'd pay to see that, just the look on people's faces.
anyway, if you really want to fuck one, just go on craigslist, t4m section on the casual encounters and start sending some messages. i've fucked dozens like this, most of them want nothing more than to serve your cock. i honestly have much more respect for a tranny that's just down to fuck and have a good time than one of those "OMG WINE AND DINE ME YOU CISLORD" cunts. yes you are cunts, at least you're doing that right.
best of luck brother
>>
>>6572913
I mean, I'd marry a trans girl, depending on how cute she was
>>
>>6572945
would you fuck, imagine waking up to that on a sunday morning
>>
>>6572913
GODSPEED BROTHER

I can spot a fellow bannerman when I see one
>>
>>6572967
I mean, yeah I'd fuck.

If it's cute and girly I'll put my dick in it.
>>
>>6572972
good luck on your chasing man, stay safe
>>
>>6572967
>[I]magine waking up to that on a sunday morning[.]

And then taking her to church. :)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.