[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw twink and just turned 18 >tfw want to meet other guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
>tfw twink and just turned 18
>tfw want to meet other guys on apps but to scared cus vulnerable and weak.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
Find a big strong daddy who will defend you and pimp you out to all his daddy friends. Always remember, you go bare for your daddy but no one else, unless your daddy tells you to go bare for them and in that case, take the fucking load.
>>
>>6572354
this is what i want but its spooky
>>
>>6572359
How is it spooky, you have a big strong daddy protecting you? What is the worst that can happen if you go out with some random craigslist hook up? You might get raped, which is probably going to be the best sex you have had in your whole life. Sure he can hold you down and push his massive meat into you against your will, but at the end off the day you just thank daddy for using you as a sperm depository and walk home naked crying.
>>
>>6572359
The world is scary, totally get like a knife juss in case you know? Or make sure he isnt gonna try anything
>>
>>6572378
im worried i would regret it then it would be rape, but rape fantasies are hot anyways so what the hell. i would want something to protect myself with to then im good :3
>>
>>6572276
yup, when I was 17 I tried hooking up with a guy off the internet and he would always force his cum down my throat and make my butt bleed, I always was in pain after sex and he never let me orgasm. I'm really small and weak so he'd always be holding me down hurting me

now I have a bunch of abuse fetishes
>>
>>6572441
poor little thing :(

I would have fucked you tenderly and patiently
>>
>>6572441
see this is what worries me, i only like abusive kinky sex stuff but i dont want someone to go to far, thats what worries me the most about starting to use these apps
>>
>>6572494
you can't have it both ways bruh. if you're scared keep it to fantasy.
>>
>>6572494
do you want to go straight to sex or are you looking for dates too?
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-16+at+01.03.48).jpg (84 KB, 492x485) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-16+at+01.03.48).jpg
84 KB, 492x485
>>6572509
sadly that might be the choice unless i toughen up
>>
>>6572509
dates and sex either is fine with me
>>
>>6572511
>>6572515

I want to handhold with subby twink boys
>>
>>6572276
I talked to a guy(top) on grindr, told me how he's into hard sex, facefuck, spit, slapping, insults, hardcore dom. I was diamond, imagining that guy making me his bitch but I was way too scared and this was way too big of a step for me.
>>
>>6572579
just thinking of what he told me makes me want to be raped
>>
>>6572494
If your relationship with someone develops properly by just being cool with someone, getting to know them and having a respectful flirty thing going on - you're way more likely for them to understand you and want you to be happy and okay with the fuggenings.
>>
>>6572276
Honestly this
I'm 5'8 and 115 lbs
I would like to meet some buff guy but I'm honestly really scared
>>
>>6572592
I called off a meetup cause of this same reason. Guy I met online wanted to do a FWB thing, but he didn't want to meet up beforehand to get to know each other. Friends first, benefits after imo
>>
>>6572359
S a m e
>tfw unironically want, nay, need a daddy to protect me and use me ;-;
>>
Get a conducting electrical weapon. The TASER Pulse seems to be a good, cheap model.
>>
File: 1461232393312.jpg (71 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1461232393312.jpg
71 KB, 633x758
>>6572276
A r e y o u m e ?
>>
>>6572276
this thread and all of its responses are why homosexuals all deserve to die of aids
>>
>>6572276
>be a decent person
>start seriously dating people
>have a bit of luck
there you go. you got a boyfriend, who fucks you as much as you want. it's really not that hard.
if you want only casual sex or so be prepared to call the police sooner or later. oh and if the condom "breaks" be sure to go to an ER immediately.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.